Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theDragonRealms
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:38 am
User Image
A personality contest for these two Mutated Tyrannosaurus rexs, White Shark and Killer Whale

This contest will last to Oct 12th @ 5pm CST

Staff will judge this contest.

All you have to do is Fill out the form below

Everyone who enters this Game will receive 2 stat points towards Wisdom

Winners of these two will receive an extra 1 stat point towards the rexs.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:23 am
Form
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Potential Plots:[/b]{Optional}

theDragonRealms
Captain

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:12 pm
(for killer shark)

Username: Caitlyn Hellstorm
Name: Sakah Orcaus
Personality: Ever since he split up with his twin sister Sabine, his sense of security is gone so he became a really reclusive and exclusive to the entire kingdom, hiding out in his volcanic cave near the ocean where he last seen his sister Sabine. Everyone believes that he's a mute because he refuses to talk or even interact with others, he only goes out to hunt and patrol his terrority then retreating back into the darkness of his cavern. When he does bump into someone, he would throw up his guard and just gauge the "invader" 's intention of coming into his terrority before he either politely shoo the 'invader' away or resorting to the violence.

Potential Plots:

Discovering his twin sister! Joyous moment or heartbreak?: Ever since his sister disappeared without any notice or warning, Sarah made it his life mission to try to find his sister again so they can reign over the kingdom like they usually do. When he does discover his sister (I will have to custom her, but there will be an interesting twist to her), Sabine wasn't the same as before... stay tuned to find out what happened.

Whirlwind Romance. Will it lead to death or batches of eggs?: On one of his several patrol trips, Sakah will bump into a particular white shark mutant t-rex who is very skilled in manipulating males of her species so for a very long while, they were at odds with each other because the male could detect the manipulation but couldn't resist the attraction between them.

-------------
(White Shark)

Username: Caitlyn Hellstorm
Name: Queen of Ocean (real name: Arabella Carcharias )
Personality: Arabella is a master manipulator and knows every tricks under the sun when it comes to males so she can easily manipulate them and wrap them around her fingers without even thinking about it. This female is a blood-thirsty one and need to get some kills everyday in order for her to get her calm state back and if anyone denies her that, she will go into bloody frenzy which won't bode well for creatures around her.

Potential Plots:

Fatal Attraction. How can I control him?: Arabella bumped into the really large killer whale male and immediately wants him to stay in her life but how can she do it? When she hears about his sister, Sabine... she went on a "hunting" expedition to find the said sister to befriend her in order to get to the male.

Her Kingdom is threatened?!: Another female who thinks she should be taking over a kingdom approaches Arabella in an intent to challenge and kill her in order to gain more land for the challenger's "kingdom". How would Arabella react?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:11 pm
Caitlyn Hellstorm

So I really loved both of your entries so i have decided to give both of these to you. You may keep one, but give the other out to someone who will continue these plots with you. I've also decided to give you Sakah's twin Sister Sabine to give away as well to help further these plots. Let me know which of the two above you decide to keep and who you are giving the other two a way too.

Uncerts for the two above and I'll get his sister done tonight

User ImageUser Image  

theDragonRealms
Captain

Zakiax
Vice Captain

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:50 pm
Caitlyn Hellstorm

Here's his sisters uncert

User Image  
Archives