PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:56 pm
normal match  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:41 pm
I can't escape this hell
So many times i've tried
But i'm still caged inside
Somebody get me through this nightmare
I can't control myself

So what if you can see the darkest side of me?
No one will ever change this animal I have become
Help me believe it's not the real me
Somebody help me tame this animal
(This animal, this animal)

"Animal I Have become" By Three Days Grace roars over the P.A. as the fans erupted into cheers for Creeker. Creeker walks out from the back wearing a light brown bullet proof vest with nothing underneath it, light brown cargo pants, and light brown combat boots. Also, in Creeker's right hand is his weapon of choice the barbwire bat.

"Introducing first weighing in tonight at 275 lbs. He is from Michigan and he is one half of The Marines." The announcer says, "THE CREEEEEKKKKKEEER!"

Creeker walks up to the middle of stage and stopped. He performs a military salute. Creeker walks down the ramp giving fans high fives but, he has serious expression on face since he came out. Creeker slide into the ring head first. Creeker takes off his vest and give his barbwire bat to the ring aid as he waits for Damien Umbra come out to play.

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Damien Umbra

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:08 am
the titantron goes out and the arena is left in darkness.

Monster by Skillet begins to play as red and blue lights flash. Flames burst up intermittently on the stage. On the titantron, a haunting image of Damien Umbra, in his robes, are shown. He's locked in a dark room, with a sole candle as his light, staring at a door.

The secret side of me, I never let you see
I keep it caged but I can't control it
So stay away from me, the beast is ugly
I feel the rage and I just can't hold it
It's scratching on the walls, in the closet, in the halls
It comes awake and I can't control it
Hiding under the bed, in my body, in my head
Why won't somebody come and save me from this, make it end?

the titantron shows Lionel opening the door and Damien bursts out.

I feel it deep within, it's just beneath the skin
I must confess that I feel like a monster
I hate what I've become, the nightmare's just begun
I must confess that I feel like a monster

I, I feel like a monster
I, I feel like a monster

the flames continue to spring up as Damien, his face still hidden under the hood, walks out and heads for the ring

"Making his way to the ring, weighing in at 330 pounds, Damien Umbra!"

My secret side I keep hid under lock and key
I keep it caged but I can't control it
'Cause if I let him out he'll tear me up, break me down
Why won't somebody come and save me from this, make it end?

The fire on the stage continues, and Damien moves at a steady pace to the ring, stopping at the end of the ramp. Beneath the hood, he looks around the arena before moving towards the ring. He grasps the top rope and steps up onto the apron, gazing into the ring as if entranced. Damien raises his arms. The lights comes back up and he steps in over the top rope as the robe drops

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:59 am
As soon as the robe begins to drop off from Damien. Creeker went in for early strikes before the bell could be rung. Creeker attempts to grab the back of Damien's head with his left hand as he tries lay in some punches toward Damine's face with his right hand!.  

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Damien Umbra

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:34 pm
Damien had anticipated a fight and Creeker comes right at him for it. He may be caught and a couple punches land before he looks to simply shove the Creeker away from him  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:05 pm
Creeker was shoved away like he was fly to Damien. Creeker took couple steps away from Damien has shoves him away. Creeker attempts to grab Damien by the arm and attempts to irish whip him across the ring as the ref signals for bell to start this match. If this works, Creeker would attempt to drive his knee into Damien stomach as he comes back toward him after he bounces off the ropes.  

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Damien Umbra

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:20 pm
Damien feels the attempt to whip him to the ropes and attempts to reverse it to send the Creeker to the ropes. On the rebound, he would look to catch him with a bigboot to the face  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:42 am
Creeker switches places with Damien as Damien irish whips him toward the ropes in one single movement. Creeker comes back toward Damien and eats the big boot! Creeker falls backward onto the mat holding his face with both of his hands.  

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Damien Umbra

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:08 am
Damien doesn't intend to stop here. The Creeker wanted a fight and Damien intends to give him one. He goes to pull hum up by his arm and whip him to the corner, then charge after him with a splash  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:30 pm
Creeker was brought up to his feet and was whipped into the corner back first. Creeker was crushed into the turnbuckle as Damien launch himself into Creeker with a splash!  

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Damien Umbra

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:53 am
Damien backs up and looks to pull the Creeker out and keep his momentum going by dropping him with a sidewalk slam  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:00 pm
Creeker was pulled out of the corner and lifted off the ground by Damien. He was slammed onto the mat after Damien hits the sidewalk slam. Creeker arches his back off the mat in a great deal of pain.  

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Damien Umbra

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:23 am
With this, Damien goes straight into a pinfall attempt, more than willing to out Creeker away here  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:56 pm

Creeker kicks out at a two count. It will take more than simple splash to take out this Marine!

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Damien Umbra

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:02 am
Damien gets to his feet after the kickout, not too surprised or disturbed by the kickout. He looks to pull the Creeker up again and lift him onto his shoulder, aiming for a running powerslam  
Nitro Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff