Submit

Drako Damone
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 5:57 pm
normal match
nontitle  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:06 am
I want my MTV

The lights dim down as the opening cords of Money For Nothing by Yazz and Jussie Smollett hit the PA. Multicolored laser lights flash in patterns on the stage. The camera moves away from the stage

Consumers, silver spooners
It's nothin', we get money for it

When the camera returns, Andre Damone is standing on the stage, the lights forming a circle around him, looking out into the arena. He's switched up his look, wearing blue and gold tights with a matching vest and no shirt underneath. He raises the World Heavyweight championship belt in his right hand as the fans cheer

Commas and zeros, that's the way we do it
We make it work in this economy
Rollin' dinero, pockets stay polluted
Money is dirty and we don't play clean
We chasin' paper, run, run, hurry, move it
Get out the way if you ain't 'bout that green
Intensive labor, taxes are included
Ain't nothin' in this effin' world for free

"Making his way to the ring, from St. Louis Missouri, weighing in at 225 pounds, he is the WCWG World Heavyweight champion, Andre Damone!"

As the hook begins, Andre begins to make his way down to the ring

(Move that work, move that work)
Commercialize, commercialize
(Get that work, get that work)
To advertise, to advertise
(Make it work, make it work)
Look mom, I'm on TV
(Gotta make it work, make it work)
Hi mom, I'm on TV

(Move that work, move that work)Commercialize, commercialize
(Get that work, get that work)
To advertise, to advertise
(Make it work, make it work)
Look mom, I'm on TV
(Gotta make it work, make it work)
Hi mom, I'm on TV

Halfway down the ramp, he stops, the title in hand, then dashes the rest of the way and slides into the ring. He pops right up and hits the corner, raising the title again.

Andre steps down and removes the vest. He hands the title off to the referee and turns to wait  

Zarel Damone

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:34 am
Time seemed to have halted on Monday Night Nitro as a monochrome effect came over the arena.The voices from the audience were replaced with silence.

You make promise of protection
To a future after life
To the final resurrection
And to eternal paradise

Mist filled the stage as a mirror was slowly raised onto the center of the stage. A dark apparition appeared in the mirror, reaching out towards the ring, the mirror halting it's progress. Taking a step closer, the apparition slowly pushed a gloved fist through the frame and then the hooded figure stepped through entirely. The apparition was the Mysterious Stranger himself, Mister Mirage!
User Image
But then I'm blinded with temptation
And to every mortal sin
Is it God that sits there waiting?
Or will the darkness suck me in

Mister Mirage's coal black eyes stared down at the ring when he was finally free of the mirror. He turned slightly and shoved the mirror to the floor, shattering it immediately when it made contact with the stage. The monochrome effect faded out as soon as his glass prison was destroyed. Once again the masked man turned his attention towards the ring and began making his way to it. Intensity and discomfort could be felt from the audience as Mister Mirage made his way down the ramp. The hooded man paused as he stepped in front of the ring. He slowly raised his hands as sparks flew from his shock gauntlets. The Specter tilted his head as he lowered his hands and then rolled into the ring.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:08 pm
Andre watches Mister Mirage enter. He'd seen what the man had done to Ken Armand lately, so he knew better than to rush in. instead, as the bell rings, he watches the masked man, looking for some kind of opening to strike  

Zarel Damone

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:54 pm
When the bell rang Mirage simply stood there, gazing back at Andre Damone. Finally, after a long uncomfortable staredown, the Mysterious Stranger held up his hands towards Andre and spoke. "Yet another Damone... soon you will be face to face with the mirror. Are you prepared to be dragged to hell?"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:22 pm
Andre finds himself annoyed by the quip. Its getting a little old, so he walks up within range.

"Depends, are you ready for this?"

With that he looks to slap the masked man across the face  

Zarel Damone

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:45 pm
The slap connects across the masked faced of the hooded man. The Mysterious Stranger would suddenly return the gesture, attempting to slap the champion across his own cheek!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:56 am
Andre finds his slap returned. Alright, let's see how much Mirage wants to mirror him as he goes low, aiming a kick for the gut that he'd follow with a European uppercut  

Zarel Damone

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:29 pm
Mirage was struck in the gut before being knocked backwards into the ropes by the European uppercut!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2019 4:01 pm
Andre wins by pinfall  

Drako Damone
Captain

Nitro Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out