Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplayers Nexus

Back to Guilds

For roleplayers who will roleplay frequently. 

Tags: Frequent, Roleplays 

Reply The Portal to Nexus
Mission Statement and Rules

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Concubine999
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:06 pm
--Statement--
This Guild is not about how many scentences you have per post, or even if you have sentences, it's not about spelling or grammar, it's about people who love to roleplay and come online to do so frequently.

--Rules--
*This is a guild determined to keep roleplays moving! You must post at least 4 posts per week! I understand there are times when for whatever reason that may not be possible. Let me or a mod know as well as the roleplay(s) you are involved in.

*There are four classes, Beginner, Middle[m], Semi-Literate [sL], and Literate. There will be sub forums for types of roleplaying not for class please label any new roleplays as a class so that people looking for a specific quality do not have to read through them. Each thread should contain it's own expectations of those who will be joining, if we disagree with your assessment of the class you would like to participate, we will ask you to change it. If not changed it will be deleted no matter how many posts have been made.

*Stick to the Gaia T.O.S.

((expect more))

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 4:34 pm
Statement--
This Guild is not about how many scentences you have per post, or even if you have sentences, it's not about spelling or grammar, it's about people who love to roleplay and come online to do so frequently.

--Rules--
*This is a guild determined to keep roleplays moving! You must post at least 4 posts per week! I understand there are times when for whatever reason that may not be possible. Let me or a mod know as well as the roleplay(s) you are involved in.

*There are four classes, Beginner, Middle[m], Semi-Literate [sL], and Literate. There will be sub forums for types of roleplaying not for class please label any new roleplays as a class so that people looking for a specific quality do not have to read through them. Each thread should contain it's own expectations of those who will be joining, if we disagree with your assessment of the class you would like to participate, we will ask you to change it. If not changed it will be deleted no matter how many posts have been made.

*Stick to the Gaia T.O.S.

((expect more))

The Masked Crusader
Captain

The Portal to Nexus

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out