User Image

User Image

Ah, it's you. I've been expecting you. Please, sit, No need to waste time with silly questions about me, I want to know about you. Who you are, what brought you to Dragon Castle, when you developed such remarkable strengths and glaring weaknesses, where you call home, why you carry the items on your person, how you identify - all things of great importance. Here, take this book with a profile skelly sheet in it and fill it out to the best of your ability. If you're still unsure of how to follow simple instructions, look at the previous entries for clues.

Unless, of course, you're an NPC. If that's the case, then take this book instead and fill that out.

When you're done, go ahead and give me back the book. I'll see to the paperwork and find you if anything is amiss. Oh, and if you're going to use non-black ink, do be sure that it's not too bright and unreadable.

And with that out of the way, welcome to Dragon Castle. You're going to love it here.

Standard Character Skeleton

[Character's picture here]

--------------------《The Pieces of Me》-----------------------------------

Hello! My name is [insert character name here]

Some people like to call me [Any nicknames your character has. If not, then just put your characters name here]

I am [age] years old, and I am [Male or Female, or genderless if that is the case. m2f and f2m transgender is also an option should that be the case as well]

I am [height] tall

I identify as [characters sexuality]

I am [What race is your character? You can include a class if you wish, like if you're a spellcaster or an assassin]

--------------------《This is who I am!》-----------------------------------

Personality
                  What is your character like? How do they act in certain situations? What do they like or dislike?

Powers and Abilities
                  What can your character do? Do they have certain abilities? If they don't, what are they capable of doing without them?

Items
                  What are some things your character has? Can include weapons, tools, special items, etc.

The History
                  What have your character gone through? Please go into detail about their life and how they came to be who they are now.

---------------《The One pulling my strings》------------------------------

[Username goes here]

[list][list][list][align=center][Character's picture here][/align]

[align=center][size=18][u][color=white]--------------------[/color]《The Pieces of Me》[color=white]-----------------------------------[/color][/u][/size][/align]
        [b]Hello! My name is[/b] [i][insert character name here][/i]

[b]Some people like to call me[/b] [i][Any nicknames your character has. If not, then just put your characters name here][/i]

[b]I am[/b] [i][age][/i] [b]years old, and I am[/b] [i][Male or Female, or genderless if that is the case. m2f and f2m transgender is also an option should that be the case as well][/i]

[b]I am[/b] [i][height][/i] [b]tall[/b]

[b]I identify as[/b] [i][characters sexuality][/i]

[b]I am[/b] [i][What race is your character? You can include a class if you wish, like if you're a spellcaster or an assassin][/i]

[align=center][size=18][u][color=white]--------------------[/color]《This is who I am!》[color=white]-----------------------------------[/color][/u][/size][/align]
        [b]Personality[/b]
        [list][list]What is your character like? How do they act in certain situations? What do they like or dislike?[/list][/list]
        [b]Powers and Abilities[/b]
        [list][list]What can your character do? Do they have certain abilities? If they don't, what are they capable of doing without them?[/list][/list]
        [b]Items[/b]
        [list][list]What are some things your character has? Can include weapons, tools, special items, etc.[/list][/list]
        [b]The History[/b]
        [list][list]What have your character gone through? Please go into detail about their life and how they came to be who they are now.[/list][/list]

[align=center][size=18][u][color=white]---------------[/color]《The One pulling my strings》[color=white]------------------------------[/color][/u][/size][/align]
        [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][b][u][Username goes here][/u][/b][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[/list][/list][/list]

User Image

User Image

NPC Profile Skeleton

[NPC's picture here]

Name
                    (Name of the NPC)

Height
                    (How tall are they)

Race
                    (NPC's Race)

Occupation/Role
                    (What do they do? If they have no particular occupation or role, just put N/A)

Personality
                    (How do they act and such)

Abilities
                    (What sort of abilities and powers they have. If they have none, put N/A)

History
                    (Short bio of the NPC)

Controlled by
                    (Gaia Username. NPC's are characters that you don't have to actively post as and can be minor characters that appear every now and then. The only time you would have to post as your NPC is if someone is directly interacting with them, or if there is a certain plot point that involves that particular NPC.)

Anything Else?
                    (Any other information. If no other information, put N/A)

[list][list][list][align=center][NPC's picture here][/align]

[b]Name[/b]
        [list][list][list](Name of the NPC)[/list][/list][/list]
        [b]Age[/b]
        [list][list][list](How old they are)[/list][/list][/list]
        [b]Height[/b]
        [list][list][list](How tall are they)[/list][/list][/list]
        [b]Gender[/b]
        [list][list][list](Male or Female, or Genderless)[/list][/list][/list]
        [b]Race[/b]
        [list][list][list](NPC's Race)[/list][/list][/list]
        [b]Occupation/Role[/b]
        [list][list][list](What do they do? If they have no particular occupation or role, just put N/A)[/list][/list][/list]
        [b]Personality[/b]
        [list][list][list](How do they act and such)[/list][/list][/list]
        [b]Abilities[/b]
        [list][list][list](What sort of abilities and powers they have. If they have none, put N/A)[/list][/list][/list]
        [b]History[/b]
        [list][list][list](Short bio of the NPC)[/list][/list][/list]
        [b]Controlled by[/b]
        [list][list][list](Gaia Username. NPC's are characters that you don't have to actively post as and can be minor characters that appear every now and then. The only time you would have to post as your NPC is if someone is directly interacting with them, or if there is a certain plot point that involves that particular NPC.)[/list][/list][/list]
        [b]Anything Else?[/b]
        [list][list][list](Any other information. If no other information, put N/A)[/list][/list][/list]
        [/list][/list][/list]

User Image