Welcome to Gaia! ::

The DC Universe Presents:

Back to Guilds

A Role Play centered in the DC Universe! 

Tags: DC Universe, Comics, Marvel Universe, Roleplay, Super Hero 

Reply The DC Universe Presents:
Chapter One: ... (OOC) ♌ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RIDER JUMP

Loyal Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:04 pm
The Last Kryptonian
LOL no probs, I don't anger easily, not to mention it was just a misunderstanding. Nothing to get upset about there lol
Not sure we chatted in a long time.

I would still expect, after Superman help to catch his breath. Clark and Jimmy will get reacquainted. Like we talked about.

Sorry Sitting, had to quit the rp. It's just that I've got all these other DC rps] that I'm part of, I'm just not holdng any real interest in this one and I don't wanna hold anybody up. I just got confirmation from Gryf that I can quit, so sorry I was being an inconvenience.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:04 am
Sorry for not being around as much! Probably going to stay pretty busy this month! I will have a Raven reply up today! (For the third time!)

A Burning Sky

Lasting Legend

Versatile Genius

8,775 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 9:00 am
meep meep?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:05 pm
Sorry guys I have been way backed up with work! Going to try and punch out a reply tonight!

A Burning Sky

Sitting counted

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:45 pm
The DC Universe Presents
Sorry guys I have been way backed up with work! Going to try and punch out a reply tonight!
That time of the year.

Seems like not much has passed since last online.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:57 pm
bumping for da bump  

Lasting Legend

Versatile Genius

8,775 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

MissyPink

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2019 6:45 pm
What has happened to everyone?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2019 7:42 pm
That's the same thing I asked in the Discord a few days ago.
From what I've gotten Bee got injured, Ipo is on Vacation, and Godricc is lurking about.  

The Fallen Gabriel

Unbeatable Lunatic

9,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

MissyPink

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:52 pm
The Fallen Gabriel
That's the same thing I asked in the Discord a few days ago.
From what I've gotten Bee got injured, Ipo is on Vacation, and Godricc is lurking about.
At the top of the page here, the answer about Last Kryptonian.

Maybe the new year will bring new life back.
Enjoy the holidays.

Plus, Happy Holidays to everyone.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:22 pm
MissyPink

Oh! Right. I forgot about that little thing. He, too, spoke of that in the discord. Since we had come to a little understanding about him having Clark/Superman and I having Cam/Superboy. Guess I'll have to talk over with whoever decides to pick up Superman in the future.
Who all do you currently have in your roster?
Maybe we can do some plotting and get some things rolling.  

The Fallen Gabriel

Unbeatable Lunatic

9,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

MissyPink

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:54 pm
The Fallen Gabriel
Oh! Right. I forgot about that little thing. He, too, spoke of that in the discord. Since we had come to a little understanding about him having Clark/Superman and I having Cam/Superboy. Guess I'll have to talk over with whoever decides to pick up Superman in the future.
Having a plot to do would be fun.
Right now, I was mostly only playing Talia al Ghul but didn't want to move to far ahead with her because I was waiting for Batman. Maybe next week I will look for Bent Spooniverse and see if I should play around with the plot a little. He is fun, RPed with him once some years ago.

At the moment, I was playing Talia just trying to get her hands on things because she will want them hidden in the museum vault because they were stolen from her father. Knows he would go to war with all of the city if it was known. She is Neatural at the moment. Anyone could find her in the middle of her slightly illegal break-ins.

Also have Amanda Waller but was going to keep her on the sidelines for now. Till she has something which could be gathered from the plot as dirt on someone.
If you can think of a fun spot for her to come in. We could work on that plot too?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:27 pm
MissyPink
The DC Universe Presents
Yeah, you should post a link to it in the guild!!
Can do. Aunie and them are a fun bunch. For if anyone wants a place to hang. Winter-Wonderland games and contests .
Thanks also in the PM for sizing the picture for the profile. Made both pictures work.
I added a poll. Just to test the water on what people are thinking. Not many organizations have formed yet. Plot wise.
Thanks DC xd
Thanks Pink for linking us. Looked interesting. I did try a puzzle on page 1 of that party event.

The Last Kryptonian
Sitting counted

Not sure we chatted in a long time.

I would still expect, after Superman help to catch his breath. Clark and Jimmy will get reacquainted. Like we talked about.

Sorry Sitting, had to quit the rp. It's just that I've got all these other DC rps] that I'm part of, I'm just not holdng any real interest in this one and I don't wanna hold anybody up. I just got confirmation from Gryf that I can quit, so sorry I was being an inconvenience.
I get what you are saying. The place may not have gotten the chance.

Wish you luck. You find what you are looking for in each of the other RPing groups that you are in.
Sorry for my slow reply back. Glad I did catch your reply.

Sitting counted

The Fallen Gabriel

Unbeatable Lunatic

9,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2020 7:14 pm
MissyPink
The Fallen Gabriel
Having a plot to do would be fun.
Right now, I was mostly only playing Talia al Ghul but didn't want to move to far ahead with her because I was waiting for Batman. Maybe next week I will look for Bent Spooniverse and see if I should play around with the plot a little. He is fun, RPed with him once some years ago.

At the moment, I was playing Talia just trying to get her hands on things because she will want them hidden in the museum vault because they were stolen from her father. Knows he would go to war with all of the city if it was known. She is Neatural at the moment. Anyone could find her in the middle of her slightly illegal break-ins.

Also have Amanda Waller but was going to keep her on the sidelines for now. Till she has something which could be gathered from the plot as dirt on someone.
If you can think of a fun spot for her to come in. We could work on that plot too?

Unfortunately I can't really see either of my characters interacting with Amanda Waller, maybe Lux at a much later date if he falls into that category, (you know the one I mean) and Cam is a good guy who doesn't think the world is ready to know about him yet.

Talia though, that could be interesting if we could come up with a decent enough reason. Cam is currently working as a bouncer outside of a club, so he's too busy to intercept her break in and Lux is meeting up with someone else currently.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:00 pm
The DC Universe Presents

Lasting Legend
meep meep?
Next time online. Can anyone quote me here. So that I can find my way back easy when I come back next weekend. In case I lose here.
If that makes sense.

Thanks everyone. Or anyone in advance.

Sitting counted

Lasting Legend

Versatile Genius

8,775 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:19 am
Sitting counted
Next time online. Can anyone quote me here. So that I can find my way back easy when I come back next weekend. In case I lose here.
If that makes sense.

Thanks everyone. Or anyone in advance.

Meep Meep?  
The DC Universe Presents:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out