10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:48 pm
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

"oh great ... you're one of Webb's friends ... guess that means you're totally nuts" Spidey said before looking at Thor and blinked a few times "uh ... hey Lebowski, i mean i'm no expert but i think you might have been more convincing if you weren't in your bathrobe holding an umbrella" he asked as Loki looked over at his brother and did a double take noticing he forgot to change into his armor but cleared his throat trying to act like everything was normal "brother, shouldn't you be ready for battle?" he asked lowly so only Thor could hear while Happy loaded his gun "from 'Point Break' to 'The Dude' .... wait till Tony hears about this"

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

"Look, when you can do the things that I can, but you don't... and then the bad things happen... they happen because of you.
That's why i'm your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:52 pm
User Image
User Image

Theme:Here
You are no match for the MIGHTY THOR!

Thor stood there as a sweat drop slightly dropped from the side of his head, looking down at himself before sighing to himself,"Oh right...here lets try this.."
Thor quickly threw his left fist that was holding the umbrella against the ground, creating a large thunderbolt to strike straight down the steps of the sanctum. Light quickly flashed a thunder crackled as the God of Thunder himself stood in the smoke of the burnt steps. With Mjolnir and Stormbreaker in both hands, Thor cracked his neck loudly as he was now shown in his Asgardian Armor, speaking up with eyes glowing with electricity,"Alright...don't say we didn't warn you though.."
Thor then quickly jumped straight toward Mido with Stormbreaker being thrown straight at Mido, using his hammer to swing around to hopefully hit any of Mido lackeys for a stun hit as electricity flowed around the magical hammer.

User Image
MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 11:49 pm
Juzo Mido

User Image

A pity...

"I would prefer genius researcher, Lady Arachne gave me a deal to let her become a vessel of Queen's relic, in exchange for new experiment of evolution," Mido corrected Spider-Man that he's a researcher, and his deal with Arachne. When Spider-Man and Loki talked to Thor about his bathrobe and umbrella, he didn't react, but he he finds that amusing. He was well aware of Thor's element of thunder, luckily his helmet covered his face, so he smirked. He looked at Thor jump straight towards him with Stormbreaker, thanks to blood of Aerith and Nero he sucked, he draws Judgement Edge as it extend with blood color blade to block it in brute force, he saw Mjolnir swing around, "Thor, you should have known better about my excellent test subjects," he sarcastically warn him about his guinea pigs, before he program Blade Bearer and Cannoneer to attack, while Elite Knight Lost buffed themselves with electric resistant and swords. Cannoneer aimed his burning disaster at Thor to fire his fireball in fast pace, meanwhile Blade Bearer, under Mido's command to attack Loki and steal Golden Fleece, was buffing herself with ice aura before she run towards Loki before she leaps and thrust her ice blood sword towards the ground as the pillar of ice spikes erupted from the ground towards him. Elite Knight Losts sends the wave of electricity towards Spider-Man, Dr. Strange, and Happy, while Mido draws Stormbreaker away it's nothing and keeping his stance, "Now let's see if you all can defeat my guinea pigs with blood of hybrid humans we took."

... Those who are too weak to keep up with the speed of progress do not deserve to live!

Chaos Arachne Darcia Mosquito

Aussie Srives
Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:06 pm
User Image
User Image

...my name is DOCTOR. Stephen. Strange...
..I think you'll find our will is equal to yours..

in one quick motion, Strange created two portals, one to send the lightning into space, and the other for Spider-Man to jump through and then made an exit appear behind Elete Knight to kick it in the head. Strange then made some quick hand movements and engaged the knight in combat. Loki, however, smirked at the Blade Bearer and grabbed the Blades of Chaos that reappeared in his hands and quickly shot them down on the ground causing a piple of steam to erupt from the fire meeting ice. "oh great, an evil scientist" he said as Spidey swung around and shot a web-bomb at Mido's face "or a vampire ... jeez, what is it with you guys and coming to New York? Transylvania not as spooky as it's cracked up to be?" Spidey quipped as Strange smirked as he continued to fight "New York? scary?" "dude, have you not seen traffic here?"

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
[/quote

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2019 7:40 pm
User Image
User Image

With the fight beginning to start, Thor's StormBreaker struck right against the large weapon's extended red blade which his one eye opened wide. This person, this Mido, had the strength to stop a god like himself who was able to destroy enemies with ease with his strength. Still floating in the air, Thor kept using his strength to push his axe toward Mido until noticing Spider-Man's web shooting straight toward Mido. Thor knew that he would have to help the young boy so he quickly threw his arm back behind him, making the hammer call back to his left hand with electricity flowing around him. Using his hammer, he placed it on top of Mido's blade before letting go. With this, Mido's blade felt like the weight of the planet itself pushing straight down against the blade just long enough for Spidey's web to hit him in the face. This didn't last long though as he felt his body burning. Turning around, he saw the Cannoneer firing a straight fireball out of his gun which landed a direct hit. Thor flew back, his wrist catching the loop of Mjolnir as he flew straight into the pavement of the street next to Strange's Sanctum. The pavement was cracked as Thor groaned from the pain, his skin burned slightly from Cannoneer's attack which the God of Thunder just groan in anger,"Alright..I'm cutting off your head.."

User Image
MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:25 pm
Juzo Mido

User Image

A pity...

Blade Bearer swift to the side to back away from Blade of Chaos, then she ran towards Loki to deliver 3-hit-combo by her icy sword, and try to attempt to steal golden fleece. Elite Knight Losts didn't stagger much from Spider-Man's kick, the third lost knight perform a charged attack with his weapon, moving forwards at great speed towards Strange to attempt to cut him. Mido blocked the hammer, felt the heavy weight as the ground was crushing, until Spider-Man's web-bomb hit his helmet as he grew annoyed and slided the hammer away and his left hand covered in blood magic to swift at Thor's face as he missed, thankfully Cannoneer's fireball did the direct hit towards Thor. Mido removed the web, heard Spider-Man talking about vampires, "Mmm... is it that man in white hair with predator golden eyes you are talking about? Or his black hair dhampir friend who I removed his eye? Those two caught all our attention in my world, until we captured one for the experiment and transformed him into half vampire and half revenant. I have to admit, his condition is impressive after he was awoken with parasite in his human heart and it mixed with vampire blood to revive him. Before I sold him to group of enhanced soldiers to see his new power blossomed into beautiful flower," he asked him, knowing who was he talking about, and how he and his fellow researchers did inhuman and torturous experiment. Sounded insane to witnessed his new creation. He smirked underneath his helmet, "It would seems he and his so called friends are desperate to kill her, while giving all of purifier mask to every mere humans. Humans are all deserves the greatest evolution I will soon create!" he comment in his amusement about Fenrir and his friends, then talking about his own twisted view of evolution. He looked at Thor when he talked about decapitate Cannoneer, "Cutting off the head?" he asked, until he chuckled to laughter, like it's the most dumbest thing he ever heard. Cannoneer cast his left hand in flame and swift to his right, underneath the avengers the fire circles were underneath their feet and it will take about few seconds before it explode in flames.

... Those who are too weak to keep up with the speed of progress do not deserve to live!

Aussie Srives
Marcus Emrys

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2019 6:37 pm
User Image
User Image
Profile:Here

Mitt navn er Loki
Mischiefs Gud, Prinsen av Asgard
..og lyset vil skinne på meg igjen..

User Image

"THOR! stop playing around and just kill him already!" Loki said as he threw one blade towards the blade dancer, wrapping the chain around it's neck and pulled with all his strength but then saw the fire circle under his and everyone's feet but in a single instance, right when Loki was about to use his illusion, he saw a web shoot to his torso and everyone else and saw Spidey pull on them moving them out of the way but was caught in the blast of the one under him and was engulfed in the flame "NO!" Otto cried and drove one of the metal arms through the chest of one of the minions. when the flame died down, Spidey was on the ground not moving "Thor, Loki, you have to go!" Strange said and rotated his hands to open a portal but Loki ran in the fra, getting his by one of the blade dancers, and grabbed Spidey "we'll take him too!" he said unknowingly leaving the Golden Fleece armor in its dormant state on the ground

User Image

User Image
User Image

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:39 pm
User Image
User Image

Thor let out a Viking's Roar as he was about ready to strike at the Cannoneer until he noticed the fire circle right below him. The god stood frozen as he felt his heart race wildly, his vision becoming blurry as he remembered the words of his enemy speaking in his mind,"You should...of aimed for the head.."
Just before the fire erupted, the God of Thunder felt his torso being pulled away at the last second, making only his cape burst into flames. Thor was fortunate enough though to have his body flying straight toward the Cannoneer as his axe slashed against the back of it's armor before stopping next to Strange. This was when he looked to see Loki running toward Spider-man which Thor gripped swung his axe around his own body before throwing it out to push the enemy away from Loki and their new friend. Opening his eye wide, Thor raised both hands up into the air before thrusting his fists into the ground, shooting down multiple lightning bolts from the sky down at the enemy. If this didn't hit them, the wall of lightning would block their way to grabbing Loki,"RUN LOKI! I'm...I'M NOT LOSING YOU AGAIN!!"

User Image
MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:06 pm
Juzo Mido

User Image

A pity...

Cannoneer felt the stormbreaker struck against his back as he was stunned and kneeled down. Blade Bearer grabbed Golden Fleece, and she swift herself to the right away from the axe, then she run towards Mido and hand it to him. Mido take it as Blade Bearer and Cannoneer begin to laid motionless, and he looked at Thor and the Avengers, then he sent his men and his puppets away, and backed away from the lightning. "Mido, please return to Throne Room and leave those Avengers be," Arachne telepathic to his mind, he remain still and wore the golden fleece armor around his left arm that was covered his cloak, "I will be back for you and be ready for my new research, after I say farewell to certain dotard," he said to them and he vanished in purple mist.

Aussie Srives
Marcus Emrys

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:37 pm
User Image
User Image

Mitt navn er Loki

User Image

"WELL YOU THINK I'M AN IDIOT IF YOU THINK I'M GOING TO LEAVE YOU!" Loki shouted as he made his way but noticed Mido had the Golden Fleece and grabbed his arm where it was. gone! "NO!" he said trying to go after him but the armored villain vanished before he could do anything. Loki only frowned as he looked down in disappointment still holding Spider-Man over his shoulders "one of the fragments ... is in their hands ... Thor, Loki ... listen to me ... this might be worse than how it was years ago ... if the forces of evil get all the fragments of the Keyblade of Olymous ... it wont be half of all life wiped out ... every single life on every single world ... will fall. i will try to get as much help as we can get, but you must find the side who is fighting against that mans" he said as Loki looked at Strange and nodded "i'm no Avenger ... but i'm in" he said then looked down at Spidey who started to move and his eye visors on his mask started blinking "a-are you guys ok?" he asked as Mimir chuckled "lad, we should be asking you that" he said as Otto's expression soften seeing Peter okay and seemed more human and not rage-on villain like before "yeah ... sure ... maybe some time in front of a fan or an ice cold drink and i should be good" he said getting off Loki and looked over at Thor before nodding "we never were introduced .... call me Spider-Man"

User Image

User Image
User Image

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:58 pm
User Image
User Image

Thor looked out as he saw Mido leave with Loki's Golden Fleece armor, clenching onto Mjolnir before summoning Stormbreaker back to his free right hand. Letting both his arms drop to his sides, the God of Thunder clenched his grip on his two weapons tighter as he listened to Dr. Strange talk about how things would be ten times worse if whoever Mido was working for had all the fragments of something called the Keyblade of Olympus. This was giving him flashbacks to the times when he saw the Infinity Stones, thinking about how he wished he kept the stones somewhere safe. Unfortunately, that wasn't the case as Thor opened his right eye to see Spider-man looked back up at him, introducing himself which with a soft grin, Thor spoke up,"It's..It's nice to meet you, Spider...Man..Just call me Thor. Loki, we need to find that Alliance that blue haired boy talked about..if we have any chance we can defeat them, we don't want to waste it."

User Image
MikuHinata1

Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2020 10:33 pm
User Image
User Image

Mitt navn er Loki

User Image

"indeed ... though i doubt he remained in Disney Town" he said making Spidey do a double take "though perhaps one of his alliance knows of where he is, if not then it will be enough to join the fight through them" he said before looking at Spidey and raising an eyebrow "you saved my brother an i ... not many can say that ... i thank you" he said before walking to Thor but Peter kept walking "hang on there, Emerald Bull-" he said making Loki stop and Mimir burst out laughing and Strange, Happy, and Otto covered their mouths to stop from doing the same "i'm an Avenger too, and i did just literally pull your butts out of the fire so ... i'm goin with ya" he said as Loki blinked a bit and looked at Thor "a miniature Stark ... wonderful" he said as Strange smirked "i will see what i can do about finding this alliance"

User Image

User Image
User Image

Aussie Srives

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:47 am
User Image
User Image

Thor was shocked to see the little kid standing there, ready to help with the gods' fight against Daichi as he smiled softly. Looking at the kid, he remembered Stark fighting courage and smarts in the battlefield. Though he was quite egotistic, Thor knew that Stark was very powerful when he puts his mind to it in which Thor only laughed loudly as he placed Mjolnir on his belt, giving him a free hand as he placed his left hand on Spidey's head before speaking up,"Then lets Avenge the Fallen, Tiny Stark.."

User Image
Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:32 pm
User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓

"heh ..." Spidey said as he nodded to the Thunder God and made sure no one was looking before willing his suit to reside into his watch on his left wrist, courtesy of Otto "when off duty ... the name's Peter, Peter Parker" he said as Strange managed to locate who he thought was Vincent and opened a portal to the side "this will take you to who you wish to find ... i'll try to find the others ... and try to ease them into this time gap. Thor ..." he said before looking at him and winced a bit with a shrug "maybe eat a salad?" he said making Peter and Loki chuckle as the mischief god went through the portal first ..... straight down. everyone froze and looked at Strange who was just as shocked "oops .... misjudged the altitude" he said before Peter, now in his Spider-Man garb again, ran through and swan dived after Loki (exit to land of departure) while Otto simply shook his head "that kid ... well if i'm gonna help out i'll see what i can do about new suits for him"

┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

"Look, when you can do the things that I can, but you don't... and then the bad things happen... they happen because of you.
That's why i'm your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aussie Srives

Quote:

Quote:

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:40 pm
User Image
User Image

Thor glared at Strange for making a fat joke at the god himself, making him squint his eyes straight at him before watching Loki jump in willy nilly into the portal. This made the God of Thunder let out a few chuckles of his own before seeing the portal being fixed. About to follow the kid into the portal, Thor overheard what Otto had said about how he'll help making Spider-man, known as Peter Parker, some new armor to wear on his new adventure. This made the god smile softly before speaking up with a smile,"..I don't know where he is..but maybe Stark has some help involving that..send him a electric letter..I believe it's called the Internet.."
Thor, smiling as he gave such interesting information to someone who was quite obviously a knowledgeable scientist before jumping into the portal, following his brother and new Avenger teammate to the Land of Departure.

User Image
Marcus Emrys

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Realm of New York

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers