View Results

longaps

Relentless Gaian

33,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 7:43 am
My latest obsession is Minecraft. I am not trying to beat the game, I just want to make a little farm like area in the world with my home next to it and man are there a lot of rules about how to make things and make them work. I can't tell you how many objects I destroyed in an attempt to "mine" them using my bare hands and then later on with a tool not designed for the object in question. And I do not think my java based PC version 1.15.2 is capable of the newest release of Nether Blocks for armor and tools but I was able to give them to myself from the "Creative" mode so maybe the game can too. in survival. I will just have to make a trip to the nether and hopefully get back unlike my first curiosity trip that I then panicked and ran off a cliff. I was later told I panicked for nothing because 1) the area I entered was hostility free area, 2) I could have just disconnected and waited for helpful advice, and 3) I mistakenly jumped through the portal on the nether side repeatedly instead of calmly standing in it to teleport back. Oh well, live and learn or better in this case "die and learn".  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:14 am
Sorry for leaving you hanging. There were several moves, a flood, a fire, and a tornado involved.  

LimeyFish8

Poll Guild of DOOM

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff