Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayumi Hiiragi
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:59 pm
User Image

It occupies an area of 843 acres and extends between 59th and 110th Streets and between Fifth and Eighth Avenues. The park contains seven lakes and ponds. There are several wooded sections, in addition to lawns, the "meadows," and many minor grassy areas. In addition, there are 21 children's playgrounds, as well as 6.1 miles of drives, located within the boundaries of Central Park  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:34 pm
User Image
User Image

File Profile || Location Central Park [Balto Statue]|| Lucky Company N/A|| Wearing Quickie Outfit ||

Six Months

She must have been one of the unluckiest girlfriends in the world. Despite some of her folks saying she was lucky enough to be accepted into some of the most arduous universities in the city, it didn’t make her happy. She hoped that pouring herself into her studies would help kill time until she and her beau could meet again. And it worked for a little while. Hoggie set herself a solid foundation for herself. Though good grades weren't enough for her. Her longing for that bad boy never went away. So she then decided to get a job at some kind of cafe/restaurant to keep her even busier. But having more responsibilities didn’t help in the slightest. 'When is he going to come back to me.' Pinky asked herself every day or whenever her eyes strayed over to a couple.

Beep

And that was when it all changed. His cryptic text was sent 30 or so minutes ago.

Hoggie had huffed and puffed all the way to Central Park as she tightly clung to her phone. Her eyes naturally flickered down to the screen as her fingers traced over the few words in the text. "Where are you? You can’t keep me waiting another minute." Her voice sounded like a mix of trepidation and excitement. She was already looking around the area. But the longer the seconds ticked, the more that this sense of self-doubt began to gnaw at her mind. "Where are you Circe?" Now her voice was more of a whine as Hoggie took a seat on a bench. Her eyes looked to the Balto Statue. While it was not the fabled Japanese dog, it still represented a loyal companion. "Hmph! I hope they aren’t thinking that I’ve been unfaithful after all this time." Crossing her arms across her chest, she soon puffed out her cheeks in a huffy manner.

User Image

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Vice Captain

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2020 3:29 am
Hope the kind

User Image
`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´¯`.¸¸.´
My Cardxx🂡xxSweet Dreams are Made of Thisxx⚖︎xxMy Occupation: Information Brokerxx🂱xxMy Abode
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

Between when they had messaged her and now, Circe had been preparing a nice little picnic for them even bringing a nice thick blanket for them to rest upon. Yeah it was a bit on the cool side for a picnic, but screw it, a picnic was a simple little date idea that would give them plenty enough chance to catch up and who knows maybe she would be in a kinky mood and they could get into mischief. Normally they wouldn’t have thought of their girl doing that, but it had been six months and she was kind of addicted to them, who knew what this absence had done to her? They had definitely missed her as well, but there was just something about keeping an eye out for tailers trying to off you that preoccupied the mind and made other matters a little less dire. Go fig.

Back to the present, Circe was making their way out of a shadowy corner behind her (they were damn good at finding those) when they heard her call out to them and then huff about hoping this wasn’t some sort of fidelity test. They smirked ever so slightly, and once only a couple feet away, spoke up ”Just because I chose the name Circe doesn’t mean I subscribe to that whole Odysseus x Penelope fidelity test. Though if there are some suitors trying to get you, I could see my way to ruining them.” Why murder when you could blackmail or sell them out? The prison sentences were much less severe, and you made a handsome little profit by it! A total win. They put the basket down on the bench beside her, then sidled on over to her. ”I have a theory that you can guess at one’s fidelity with a kiss, in case you were interested in testing me. If not…” Either way she was getting kissed. They lead her up from the bench, then like a boa constrictor, they wrapped themself around her: hands on the small of her back and slowly sinking as they pulled her in as close as possible, their lips locking with hers, devouring her kisses as if they were the last molecules of air left on the planet. They were almost tempted to take her right here, but deep-rooted jealousy nixed that idea: they wanted her all to themself, and not a soul would interfere. After about five minutes, they were finally able to pull away and catch their breath. ”Maybe I should have arranged to meet at your place…”

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈
Entourage: Hoggiexx🂡xxCouture:Lowkey Glam⚖︎xxMask: Suavexx🂱xxOut On Case: Their addiction is starting to show...xx

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:35 pm
User Image
User Image

File Profile || Location Central Park [Balto Statue]|| Lucky Company Circie|| Wearing Quickie Outfit ||

Hoggie stuffed her fingers into her sweater’s pockets as she puffed out in a huffy manner. For a moment, she watched her breath turn into a visible mist until it evaporated within a second later. With her arms and legs huddling closer to her body, she could feel the temperature gradually dwindling. 'Now would be a good time to snuggle with Circe.' The thought elicited a soft sigh. She really missed them. Six months of waiting for a sign from them, biding their time until their boyfriend came back to them; it wasn’t easy. 'They should have just taken me with them. I hate being away from them for this long.' Her face scrunched up until her head gave a definitive nod.

"Oh my God!" That was their initial reaction after having the devil scared out of them like that! She didn’t expect anyone to approach her via her blindspot. Unlike Circe, Hoggie wasn’t someone who kept looking over her shoulder in case someone was following her. Which, if she put any time into thinking about it, made her susceptible to being spooked or worse.

". . . ." Hoggie stared at the individual. She didn’t appear to process anything they said as her eyes gradually grew bigger. It was slowly dawning on her who this person was. Their name was on the tip of her tongue as tears pricked her eyes. The moment her beau got Pinky in their grasp, she wrapped her arms around their neck and kissed them like there was no one watching. She didn’t care! Whoever came walking or jogging by wasn't given a single second of her time. There was no reason to when her boyfriend was right where she wanted them. Hoglah pressed herself against them, nearly toppling the duo onto the ground, as her kisses grew ferocious and needy. Such a woman wasn’t about to let this bad boy out of her grasp again!

"Circe….*hiccup*" The waterworks were in full effect. Tears streamed down her face as she began to pelt him with soft blows to his chest. "Where were you?! Don’t you know *hiccup* how much I missed you!" She was acting like a spoiled child as her fists continued to meet their beau's chest. "Why didn’t you take me with you? Why didn’t you come to visit me?! Why….why can’t you just stay by my side Circe."

Finished

User Image

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Vice Captain

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:29 pm
Hope the kind

User Image
My Cardxx🂡xxSweet Dreams are Made of Thisxx⚖︎xxMy Occupation: Information Brokerxx🂱xxMy Abode
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

It would seem they had scared her when they popped up out of nowhere like that, which was just another bit of proof that Hoggie wasn’t quite ready yet to slip into the underworld with them. The shock persisted, yet that hadn't deterred Circe from greeting her the way one should greet a love after a long separation, and perhaps their kisses were what shoved the shock out of the way. In fact the moment she accepted that it was really them, she launched at them with fervor which nearly knocked him to the ground both literally and figuratively. It was true their slight frame wasn't built to withstand much pressure, like oh say the pressure of someone practically the same size tackling, but more than that they hadn't been prepared for the sheer hunger in her kisses. With each kiss she devoured more and more of them, draining their strength and willpower, and for just a brief moment they were willing to surrender themselves completely to this divinely savage being.

Just as their will was about gone, she pulled away with tears in her eyes, then switched to pelting them with soft beatings to the chest. Such rapid and complete changes in emotion! How captivating! How deliciously dynamic! They truly had hit the jackpot when she selected them! Waiting for her protestations to end, they smiled down at her as she continued to delicately attack. Eh, it might actually bruise them, but they kinda deserved it, didn't they? "Mon ange, you wound me if you truly do not believe I missed you deeply as well. I promise I sent word as soon as I could." They clasped her hands in their own, holding them against their chest, right over their heart. "I know you would rather join me, but what sort of lover would I be if I lead my girl into danger?" They already knew that argument wasn't going to fly, she'd probably counter with something along the lines of "then what kind of girlfriend am I for letting you get into danger" or "then we could face it together" or both, neither, something entirely different, who knows? "I don't want you to limit your future just to stoop down to my level. You’re my only connection to the straight and narrow world, away from gangs and secrets and all of that other cloak and dagger s**t. The light at the end of my tunnel, I guess. I don’t know how long it will take or even if I can still make it, but someday I want to step up to your world. If I don’t have anyone topside, who’s going to help me up? And while I’m still in the Underworld, we can still be together unless I have to disappear, and I can work a few things in our favor perhaps.” They laid a gentle kiss upon her knuckles, ”so what do you say? Shall we ride out the bad as best we can til we land upon more pleasant shores?” What the heck was with all of these mixed metaphors?

~~Finis~~

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈
Entourage: Hoggiexx🂡xxCouture: Night outxx⚖︎xxMask: Calm/Suavexx🂱xxOut On Case: That only took forever.xx

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:52 pm
User Image
We are now in the evening portion of Thursday February 15th  

Mayumi Hiiragi
Captain

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:23 pm
User Image

Where you at?: Central Park

How are yo feeling: Calm

What ya doing?: Walking through the park, hot chocolate in hand

What you wearing?: Blue sweater neck, jeans, combat boots and a think leather jacket complete with hand-knitted scarf, red in color

What's your jam at the moment?: --

Yume made his way to the park, despite it being evening when he knew all kinds of crazy things happened here. But he could not bring himself to care and could easily defend himself if needed. He took a sip of the hot chocolate he purchased from a vendor on the way here, just taking in the quietness as there didn't seem to be too many people out around this time except loners and couples. He snorted before continuing to walk down a path, making sure to keep aware of his surroundings. Once could never be to careful in New York.

LeaderOfFallen

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:56 pm
User Image

"I have walked these streets a thousand times, still I find something new. "

?--------------?--------------?

The evening air was cold with a crispness, one could cut themselves on should it let them. Yet it was also the most wonderful time of day when the sun full of gold turned to its dying ember red as it crossed over the horizon to allow the sky to be blanketed in darkness. Yet as the darkness crept across the sky small twinkles of light revealed themselves among the fabric of black. One by one the stars appeared over head seeming to dance into view as evening strode forward.

Clack......Clack......Clack.....Clack the sound of metal against brick was evident to all that could hear. What created it though was a simple looking cane. Black in all appearance, highlighted in silver and topped with the metal skull of a raven this was the item in offense to the sound created. Yet as it did so it served its purpose to help its master walk casually through the park. His gaze seeming to be fixed on what lay before him. The gentle sky line before him, the trees, the park lights and finally a young man seeming completely out of place. In his hands a drink of some kind, probably a hot one by the show of the small cozy that came with it to help the owner hold it.

He seemed to be watching his surrounding with an attenative gaze, one the Private investigator knew all too well. It was the same he held when he worked on cases, or during his life before New York. Now though was not an appropriate time to dwell on such thoughts and memories. This young man must know about how quite a few people have gone missing in this park over the years and so it had a reputation of people not wanting to be here out after dark. Yet here where two people about to meet , unafraid of superstation. The Investigator grinned as the young man approached. "Good Evening young man, I hope you are fairing well this cool evening". His words where kind and welcoming in nature as he called out to the young man

DragonMistress07

LeaderOfTheFallen

Dangerous Inquisitor

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:23 pm
User Image

Where you at?: Central Park

Who you with?: Himself until now

What ya doing?: Walking through the park, hot chocolate in hand

What you wearing?: Blue sweater neck, jeans, combat boots and a think leather jacket complete with hand-knitted scarf, red in color

What's your jam at the moment?: --

Yume was deep in thought as he continued his walk down the path. Then, he started when he heard someone call out to him. He blinked a few times before registering an older man approaching him and wondered why the other male was talking to him. "Ah. Yes, I am. And you?" he replied as his manners kicked in a d stopped in his walk to reply to the other male. The man didn't look shifty then again, he had been fooled before by a kind act. It almost got him kidnapped when he was younger but the next door neighbor who has a thing for young boys. Ugh. That had been horrible. The man li d of reminded him of one of those detectives from the noir genre. Interesting reading to be honest.

LeaderOfTheFallen

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 3:45 pm

Nicholi went to the park for a calming stroll. He wanted to clear his head for the day before retiring to his home for the day. The cool air felt crisp in his nose but not like the cold days from his home land when he and his papa would go for walks. He closes his eyes as his hands were in his pockets, thumb caressing the pocket watch of his dead father. Nicholi missed his papa very much. He missed his home in Russia but after the fall of the Soviet Union he didn't have a choice but to flee to America. He opens his eyes as they scanned left to right. 'Get it together' he though to himself 'Papa always said to look to the future, cause it is the Only thing you can change.'  

Greyshawl Neatherbane
Crew

Mayumi Hiiragi
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:16 pm
User Image
We are now in the morning portion of Friday February 16th

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:31 pm
User Image
¯¯Ethan¯¯-¯¯Blackwall

"I have walked these streets a thousand times, still I find something new. "

OOC: Pardon this post, I didn't feel comfortable with an open end turn of day.

The sudden fault in the young mans walk seemed to cause an amusing smile to appear on the investigators face. 'Had the man been so lost in thought that he didn't see him approach?' he thought casually to himself as the man replied to his line of questioning. His manners where at least polite as he received an answer where many would just shrug off his kind gestures of greeting in this city, so much more different then Langley or even D.C.
"The cool air is refreshing, gets me a change of scenery from my desk and office space, that or the local bar" The investigator said. His speech opening up a little about himself as to let the man feel more comfortable talking as he made the first move to share some information about himself. Honestly though the walk was more pleasurable then the bar the investigator usually found himself at or the load of case files he had sitting back at his office that he should be getting around too.
The Investigator looked like he was going to say more before a noise caught his attention. His head turned to the sound of approaching footsteps. An older man catching his attention as he seemed to be either wandering the park or making his approach too the pair. The hairs on the back of the investigators neck seemed to stand tall upon seeing the man and then the sign that he waited for as his grip seemed to tight ever so slightly on his cane. A bad sign. Though the subtle turn of his head back to the young man before him still held the kind expression he had greeted him with. "I must be heading out, please pardon the suddenness" the Investigator said as he began to walk again. The Rythmic Clack.......Clack.......Clack of his cane getting further and further away.

DragonMistress07

Greyshawl Neatherbane

LeaderOfTheFallen

Dangerous Inquisitor

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:53 pm
User Image

Where you at?: Central Park-Home

Who you with?: Ethan-Himself

What ya doing?: Walking through the park, hot chocolate in hand-Heading home

What's your jam at the moment?: -

Yume eyed the man for a few seconds before nodding. "Yeah. I can understand that.." He replied carefully to the gentleman. He was about to ask something else when he saw the man's stance shift a bit. He blinked before following his gaze to another male approaching them. His own eyed narrowed. He knew for a fact that he hadn't been there before. Huh. He looked back to the man before nodding. He stayed where he was until he saw the man disappearing on the night. Probably after the guy they had just seen. With a sigh he decided to pack it in for the night and then head home. He had a feeling that they would meet again. Exit Park

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:35 pm
Mayumi Hiiragi

ll Neo ll

🌟 ゲコガシラ 🌟

| Name - Sky Howard | Age - 18 | Money - $200 | Suit - Normal Clothes |

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

"You know, I've never knew there was a zoo here in the park. I've heard of it, but this is pretty new in it of itself." Sky would say to Gwen. After getting her suitcase full of clothes and other stuff, Sky really wondered about her. She used to live in a large fancy penthouse that looked like a whole house in it of itself, and she just settled for the apartment that Sky lives in which is no bigger than a living room. Still, he just hopes that she could ever be okay. Maybe being here could help, instead of constantly sulking. "Huh, I wonder if any of the animals compare to Dean. He's basically way scarier than that lion over there..." He said, looking at the lion loafing around on the floor of his enclosure. It would yawn before going back to sleep. Honestly, Sky can see his mom taking care of animals like this. Back at home, he would always see pictures of her when she was younger with an older lady in some exotic areas. She definitely had more of an adventure than any regular mom. Although he can never understand what it was that brought her to a terrible man like that.

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

◄ ITEM LIST ►

> Backpack full of notebooks
> cellphone
> wallet
> ...

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

Mayumi Hiiragi
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:25 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

☯The Previous Night☯

Guinevere and Dean headed back to Kazuyas house to pick up their belongings. Though Gwen had told Sky he should probably not go with them Sky insisted and followed them out the door so Guinevere gave in and allowed him to go. She would just have to be careful when she packed up so he did not see anything he should not. They walk to Kazuyas place and she uses the code she was given to get inside. Once in she would go straight to the bedroom grabs two suitcases out from under the bed and starts to pack her clothing. Dean would walk around the place sniffing the air and looking for Kazuya visibly confused as to why he was not there. Dean then comes trotting into the room with a stuffed wolf in his mouth jumps on the bed and puts his wolf in the suitcase. Once she had a few layers she figured she should pack her weapons so to get Sky out of the way she asks him to go grab a few things. By the time he was back she would have the weapons in the case with several more layers of clothing ontop of them. Once this suitcase was full of cloths weapons and a shirt she had stolen from Kazuya she closed it up and started on the other one. She filled this one with the rest of her cloths and other possessions. They get back to the appartment and Sky shows her were her and Dean's room was then she unpacks. The rest of the night she spends in her room with Dean silently crying eventually crying herself to sleep.

☯Now☯

Sky had convinced Guinevere to get out of the house and they went to the Manhattan Central Park Zoo. Sadly Dean could not come considering the other animals and people. "I knew it was here but this is my first time coming here." She looks around at all the animals watching as a mother wolf tended to her young and it made her wonder what it would be like if Dean had had a pack. Would he still have accepted her that day she had found him as a cub or would she have ended up killed by them? She would never know but she loved the way it turned out. She looks at the lion sleeping watching as it yawns and then falls back to sleep. "Well these animals are nothing like Dean. They probably all grew up here in captivity and are used to human interaction. With that said they may be used to it but they are still extremely dangerous animals. Dean I found him as a cub he is used to me and my boy umm Ex. He was also used to my parents but that did not stop Dean from attacking my father. He is a very protective Wolf and if he feels his Pack is in trouble he will attack without a second thought. It is said an animal with something to protect is more dangerous than an animal only trying to care for itself." Gwen would never forget the day that Dean had attacked her father it had landed him in the hospital for several weeks her mother stayed with him and Gwen had to fend for herself thankfully she had Dean with her. But her father had huge scratches and bite marks all over his body. When he got out of the hospital he tried to kill Dean but she had his him away so her father could not get him. She had gotten beaten harder than ever that week but she had saved Dean so it had been worth it to her.

User Image

User Image
Location☯Manhattan Central Park Zoo
Company☯Sky
Outfit☯Blue Jean's and black T shirt
Feeling☯Okay
Out Of Cookies☯TeeHee
The-DJ-Ghost

ll Neo ll

Manhattan

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items