Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ll Neo ll
Crew

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:19 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❛ Uri Leone ❜
                  ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                  I'm feeling Flustered? || I'm speaking to Natie || Where am I? A store || What am I wearing? Basic chilly day heart shaped pin

The man would raise a brow at her when she'd suggest using more cheese in their meals at the restaurant, his lips tugged a smirk as he shook his head lightly. He had to be mindful that some of his customers wouldn't want it for various reasons, though he simply stated, "I'll figure out a way to do that." he'd state. Hearing her comeback to his remark about her outfit made him chuckle, as long as she wasn't terribly hurt by his remarks, he had nothing to worry about. He liked that about her, she knew who she was and wouldn't let what most people thought of her dictate her life. Maybe that is what they lacked back then. "That's the spirit." he chuckled, winking when she called him Romeo.

----

"Exactly why we should consider your needs and pick one which is good for you." he'd state to her remark about the kind of time other people had to spend on their laptops. This made him wonder though, if she knew about his life, his past, would she even consider him for being a friend of hers or would she simply out him for being a criminal? The thought was brushed off as quickly as it came, especially with her remark about him being on a roll. A chuckle escaped as he shrugged, "I don't see that as a bad thing." he'd state before sighing, "Would it kill you to just accept me paying for it?" he teased, though he decided not to argue too much, especially with her mentioning this being the spirit of the occasion. Wait, what did she mean by that? "Split we shall then." he'd add.

Taking his word on that particular one? Oh dear, that sounded like a decision he should have thought about a little more than just handing it to her on a silver platter, though, from the kind of work him and his brother did, the software did keep them protected. Lurking around on the dark web wasn't childsplay, and keeping them from detecting the two as they even made curious purchases, maybe it did work fairly well. But there was no telling what a hacker who had it on for you could do. He could just hope that Natalie would understand that and not come after him if it did fail her at a time like that.

Moving the list closer for her to see so she didn't have to strain too much, the man couldn't help but feel a little elevation in his heartrate from her being so close. He was generally uncomfortable around women, and this time, even though he was comfortable around this particular one, it was still new to have her standing so close. Her usual scent, what ever he often picked up from her, was clearly overpowered with coffee now and he couldn't say he didn't like it but it just got quite real in his head. His cheeks had a rising hue of red as he shifted his gaze, looking back at her when she told him she could always exchange it if it didn't work, making him nod lightly. "You're right. With it being fairly new, you might even get a good deal." he'd state.

Just when he was getting used to the new found senses from being around the woman, she had to drop this new bomb on him that he was heading to her place with her after this. First the Valentines day remark, and now this? "You're just overthinking, she couldn't possibly have meant it any other way." he told himself, gently nudging her arm with his elbow. "Anything else I'm installing?" he teased with a snicker before shaking his head, "Don't answer that." he stated before tapping the software case. "I'm installing this and all the necessary things." he'd state as he confirmed the sincerity of his intentions. Though he didn't possibly add her four legged companion in the equation.

Uri watched her pay for the items, turning around at this eerie thought of being watched before turning back around as he noticed her take the bigger bag and hand him the software. "Oh no, this is too heavy for me." he said in a fake whiny tone, handing it to her as well, slipping his hands into his pockets as he walked out of the store with her. "I think we can hold on to it, better chances of not having someone tempted to break into your car for this." he'd state as he looked around, possible options around the facility to eat.

"How about some junk food with extra cheese on it?" he'd suggest, looking back at her after spotting a pair sitting across each other with some stringy cheese burgers. It could be the cheese, definitely the cheese since that was one of the things she wouldn't stop talking about earlier today and now he wanted some of that dairy goodness. He did notice her shifting the computer in her arms and reached over as smoothly as it might have come off and took it from her, holding it yet only looking at her to continue talking about their food options. As an unspoken rule, he wasn't necessarily going to comment on her discomfort even if minor, unless she poked the bear.

"Or a foodtruck? or back to mine? Unless you have more than microwavable meals in your fridge, I could cook us a meal right there." he'd suggest, surely leaving out any flirtatious element to it, simply to keep himself from taking it beyond what it was.

O.O.C.

Hope the kind

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:48 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Be my guest but I’m too busy to die right now." If Uri wanted to lay down some cash over her personal item, she wasn’t about to stop him. It was peculiar that he was offering to pay. But maybe, a lot like her, money wasn’t an issue. Since the blue-haired male ran a restaurant it was possible that he had a lot more green on him than she gave him credit for. Though it wasn’t like she was planning on taking advantage of the man who was occasionally shy and awkward in one moment and then an odd flirt in the next.

Moving in to take a look at her list, her eyes scanned over the possible choices. Occasionally she would ask about two computers and request clarification about the two. Her light-colored iris would shift to his face and took note of an unusual observation: the man was blushing 'Is it because of the holiday?' Natalie had to think about this one. She and Uri had engaged in some casual and business conversations back at the cafe, meaning the two were familiar with each other. Granted, it wasn’t like the two ever got physically close or intimate with each other. There was either a table between the two of them or he had come by her designated booth to drop off her orders. But today was different from all of their previous interactions. For one, they weren’t in his place of business. She wasn’t a customer and he wasn’t the employee. They were just two people out and about in New York City who were trying to find a decent computer to replace her “fossil”. And once she took in the holiday, Natalie conjectured that maybe Uri was seeing her in a new light. But her train of thought could have been completely off. Knowing what was going on in the cafe owner’s head wasn’t a walk in the park. Ha! That could be said of anyone. 'I did not think that my detective skills would be used like this.'

But like any good detective on a case, she needed more evidence. She wasn’t about to chase a lead that had a shaky foundation. The brunette would follow due process before engaging in anything that was illegal. In this case, she wouldn’t jump the gun and make things even more awkward between the two.

Her brow raised at his installation question. One that he quickly dismissed. "I’m unaware of anything else that needs installing." Maybe he was referring to computers. But she didn’t have a clue if anything else needed to be installed once her purchases were back at her place. There was also the possibility that his question was something more sensual. Huh. That would have been quite ballsy of him to say aloud.

"Really? I’ve watched you lug in groceries into your store before." Natalie was immediately skeptical as her eyes went down to the software in his hands. "I know you’re stronger than you look." Her vision transitioned to his baggy jacket before she began moving towards a bench. Though hearing the bit about someone breaking into her car, Natalie resigned to agree. Theft was still a big issue in this city. With how bad it could get, it was better to keep her brand new computer by her side. "If it gets stolen, you can buy me another one." Ah, now she was the one who made a jest. Her voice was curt but a smirk filtered on her face.

Cheese. She almost took offense from the way he spoke about the feast in front of her eyes. Natalie’s nose was already on the case. She didn’t need to use her vision to know that a restaurant was serving an unhealthy amount of cheese on their dishes. Those were the best places that a cheese lover was down to explore. "How many can you pack away?" Meaning, how many of those cheesy burgers could he eat before he was overcome by a rich dairy coma.

"I haven’t cooked in my place in a long time. I’m usually exhausted by the time I arrive home." She could vaguely remember coming back to her place and passing out once her bed was in sight. It wasn’t a healthy habit to have but she could always count on Chinchu to wake up her even if her furry companion only did it because they were hungry and wanted to do their business. "I don’t think there are any groceries in my fridge." What was in there? Whatever it was, it likely needed to be thrown away.

"Back to yours? You mean the cafe or your place?" Her careful gaze went down to her recent purchase. She wasn’t about to give any robber the opportunity to steal away her goods. 'Now he is holding onto the computer. Is he going to make a run for it?' Her question came off more as a joke inside of her head, eliciting a smirk to form again on her face. "Don’t you get tired of cooking or is that your passion?"

Background Profile || Whereabouts Mall || Investigating Uri || Clothes Off Duty ||

ll Neo ll

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

ll Neo ll
Crew

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:30 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❛ Uri Leone ❜
                  I'm feeling Flustered? || I'm speaking to Natie || Where am I? A store || What am I wearing? Basic chilly day heart shaped pin

"Women..." Uri stated with a quick eyeroll. The man might have truly not had much experience with them, most of his generic ideas mainly coming from the books he must have read or dramas on television or simply the stereotypes on socialmedia and right now she was simply fitting into the radical kind. Though he could respect anyone- man or woman to pay for their own stuff, what ever it may be.

It dawned upon the man that he was starting to see the woman in a new light, but he couldn't possibly think of her right away, first time he even stepped outside with her. But she was just so different compared to every other woman he ever came across in his limited lifetime- that being said, besides his mother and his teachers, his classmates or girls at school weren't necessarily the best reference point for him. It also could be his first time being out with someone who wasn't his brother, which probably made him feel overwhelmed? Compared to Xander too, she was quite different. Maybe it was different for him that he didn't have to be constantly against this person, holding their hand or having to remind them that he is sure focused on them.

The train of thoughts derailed quickly from her assumption he was referring to her computer, making him snicker and shake his head, "Oh, but we might need to connect your printer, unless that's outdated and doesn't need wireless connections." he teased, "Don't worry your little head, you'll figure out how to use it yourself." he'd add.

"Well, I suppose you caught me detective." he'd chuckle, "But I wouldn't want you taking advantage of my strengths and making me carry your thinks just because I look like a possible prince charming." he'd tease, maybe it happened before, maybe he volunteered, not likely but people did assume there was a nice man behind that pretty face. Although hearing her suggesting he buy her a new one if it did get stolen, he narrowed his gaze at her and shook his head, holding his hands up in surrender. "You lose it, its on you!" he'd state, chuckling lightly.

It seemed like the woman liked the thought of a possible dairy coma from the unhealthy amounts they were offering at that foodstall and after hearing her about the conditions back at her house with the probable lack of salvageable ingredients, he was going to take his chances of a dairy coma over a possible food poisoning and decided to make the decision for them. Not to mention, maybe the cafe would be packed too, including their booth and home- well just a bad idea. "I suppose I can chow down two, three if it's really good." he'd state, "Better than having to first, drive home, then cook and eat something." he'd add though was ready to change his mind of the woman suggested otherwise.

"Cooking is one of the only things I do well." he'd state plainly, tugging his lips to a light smile and offered to walk her over to the stall if she wanted the burgers or over to her car if she'd rather drive away elsewhere.

O.O.C.So sorry if it's short or poopoo v o v

Hope the kind

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:31 pm
User Image
We are now in the morning portion of Friday February 16th

Mayumi Hiiragi
Captain

xoReina

Hygienic Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:24 pm
User Image
                                                                  tab
                                                                  tab
                                                                  tab
                                                                  ❣ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ❣
                                                                  Vestha stared out into the sea of customers roaming around the mall. All kinds of people from the elderly, middle-aged, families, youngsters to loners and beyond. Everyone came to this location seeking to purchase a variety of products. If only her Honeycomb could rise from the cellars up to touch the sun. If only. But this society had rules and laws that hindered such a dream from blossoming, she'd have to settle for building an empire with Sweet Nectar, a legal, family friendly business. Tsk tsk tsk ~ ”Quite a shame,” Vestha muttered to herself as she brought up a cup of warm coffee to her lips.

Vestha continued to sip her coffe, sitting outside of a small coffee shop tucked inside of the mall. Her mind wandered to the events of yesterday, how she was able to somewhat secure a deal with the Don of Aridam, The Mad King. Mr. Ahlai was certainly easy on the eyes, that sharp jaw line and steady, piercing gaze. A man like that could easily get what he wanted in her establishment and yet he declined the offer of tasting the services of Honey and Alexis. Instead, he had offered Chus to take his place in that arrangement. An offer Chus seemed to ignore and disregard, the bodyguard's mood grew even more irritated when Vestha's roommate had walked in yesterday, Bambi. Now, now, now...why would the Don refuse a freebie? Was he a man who didn't crave power and control in that type of setting? Was he simply not lustful for the two lovely gifts she had offered? Strange.

Never-the-less, she was at least able to strike the first half of a bargain with the Don of Aridam. He did agree to make samples for her and in return she'd give test subjects. Of course, he did ask for more than just money in this exchange. He also wanted information, an even more valuable token. Vestha needed some time to think this through, besides, she was still waiting to hear back from her accountant on that matter...and she also wondered how Jasper would feel about this arrangement? On the plus side, Aridam and the Cambions were allies. At least, that's what she remembered. Good thing Jasper lived on the same floor in The Dawn. She could easily have a conversation with her neighbor in due time.

Vestha finished up her coffee and leaned back in her seat. She then pulled out her cell phone from her purse and began texting. First she sent a text message to her dear friend, Honey...
                                                                        < Good morning sleeping beauty! emotion_yatta >

< Rise and shine! Meet me at Lily's Boutique in the mall. emotion_kiss We're going to play dress up with our new employee. >

< I'm already at the mall, see you asap. >

Vestha chuckled, knowing full well that Honey enjoyed sleeping in. However, she also knew Honey loved joining Vestha on shopping trips. Click~ click ~ click~ Next she sent a text to Alexis...

< Good morning gorgeous gaia_crown meet me at the mall today >

< I'll be waiting for you in Lily's Boutique, I'm already at the mall emotion_awesome As your first responsibility as a new employee, you'll join for a round of dress up. >

< I always treat new employees to a few outfits, our clients enjoy a variety of styles. >

Vestha tucked her phone back into her purse, tossed the empty cup of coffee and headed over to Lily's Boutique. The shop owner knew her well and allowed Vestha to rent out the changing rooms for more privacy.

company: Alone ~ waiting on Honey & Alexis
                                                                      location: The Mall
                                                                      outfit: u/c
                                                                      profile: lady quinn
                                                                      ↳ today ~ ❛❜Friday, February 16th❞

DragonMistress07

AlexWolf52

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:39 pm
User Image

Mood: Calm/Excited
Where You At: Honeycomb/Sweet Nectar
With: Herself at the moment
Outfit: Shopping Mode

Honey parked in a spot of the mall, turning off her ferrari before grabbing her stuff and getting out. She sent another text off to Vestha. Here. On my way now. She then made her way through the doors and into the large mall. She had to take a minute to get used to the tons of people around as well as the noise. Whew. She had forgotten how noisy it could be as it has been a while since she had been here. Usually she got her clothing online or she made them. But that was neither here or there. And with that thought, she headed to the meeting place, picking herself up a mocha latte and a box of pastries as she didn't eat breakfast before she left the condo. Vestha would probably like some too. And Alexis. Oh, he couldn't wait to play dress up. Maybe she could even get some new outfits herself. After some time, she found her friend, calling out to her to get her attention.

xoReina

AlexWolf52

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

AlexWolf52

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2020 3:39 pm
User Image
User Image

Alexis woke up and it only took her an hour to get really excited for a good day. She received a lovely message that she was going to go clothes shopping at the mall. The down side was that Vestha was already there. Alexis put on a big t-shirt and some leggings and called a taxi. As she pulled up to the mall Alexis mentally slapped her self cause she forgot to text Vestha back.

'Hey, I heading in the mall now.' She texted. She that she had someone to hang out with for the day because she usually goes shopping alone. She heading to Lily's Boutique where she saw Vesta and Honey already there. "Hello." Alexis waved and gave them a smile.

xoReina

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:01 pm
User Image
                                                                  tab
                                                                  tab
                                                                  tab
                                                                  Vestha waited outside of Lily’s Boutique, reading work emails through her phone from both Sweet Nectar and Honeycomb. The benefit of being an owner of a business meant she didn’t have to physically be at her establishments 24/7. That’s what the supervisors and managers were for. She received a text message back from Alexis stating, ‘Hey, I’m heading in the mall now.’ Good timing.

Vestha looked up from her phone, hearing her name being called out by a familiar voice. She peered through the crowd, spotting Honey walking over to her, holding a drink and box of assumed treats. Vestha smiled fondly at her friend, ” Goodmorning hun, got some goodies to share today?” Vestha pointed over at the box, feeling curious about what Honey had brought with her.

”Anything new your life? Perhaps a prince charming?? Hehehe…Oh, and I’m thinking we go through different fashion styles for our newbie and buy at least two or three outfits for her to start off with.” She smiled again, recalling the time she had gone on a shopping trip with Honey for the first time. Vestha loved buying her new employees some new outfits to wear at work. Of course, Sweet Nectar had a more formal, family-friendly uniform. Honeycomb was an entirely different story. The two continued to catch up and chit-chat until Alexis arrived outside of Lily’s Boutique.

”Hello.” She waved and smiled at them.

”Good morning dear!” Vestha cheerfully greeted Alexis. Then she casually slung an arm around the waist of both Honey and Alexis, leading them inside of Lily’s Boutique. The store manager saw Vestha and walked the three women over to the dressing room area which was now closed to the rest of the public, reserved only for the three of them. Now it was much more private. There were three outfits already waiting for Alexis in one of the rooms.

”Alexis dear, why don’t you go ahead and try those three outfits in the room. I picked those out, if you don't like any of them that's okay. We have however long it takes to find you something you like.” The three outfits were: a chained succubi theme, a lace two-piece and a black and red dress.

She then looked over at Honey, ”Hun, you can go through the store and pick whatever else you think Alexis should try out. Then we can do a fashion show here,” Vestha joked as she found a seat.

xoReina

Hygienic Bloodsucker

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:31 pm

Mood: Excited

Where you at: Lily's Boutique

With: Vestha and Alexis

Outfit:

Honey snorted. "Of course I did. Can't go shopping on an empty stomach." She replied with a laugh as he set the box down on a table nearby. "Just some pastries." she added with a smile as she looked around. She looked back at her friend. "No. Not yet. Probably won't be anytime soon." she said with a shake of her head. She wished she could find a guy that easily but most of the ones she felt with were always jerks and always trying to get her to sleep with them. She didn't mind that but there had to be a level a trust between her and her partner. She wasn't gonna give away something as important as that so easily. They had to work for.it. She nodded at Vestha's suggestion. "Sounds like a plan." she said as she took a sip of her latte.

"Hello, sugar." She greeted in her texan twang. She let herself be lead by the other woman, smiling slightly. She watched as Vestha placed some outfits in Alexis' arms and told her to try them on. "Yeah. Sure." she said as she started to walk around, eyeing certain outfits and such. She made a mental note to look for something herself while she was at.

xoReina

AlexWolf52

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:31 pm
User Image
User Image

Alexis smiled as she was pulled into the store. Before she could say a single word she was put in the dressing room with three outfits. She looked at all three of them. She instently threw the blue laced 2 piece to the side.

She put on the black outfit with wings and smiled feeling confident. She cracked the door and saw the girls. "Hey, what do you think?" She gave them a little spin and then walked in after they gave there response. She looked at the outfit on her on more time before taking it off.

She then put on the black and red dress. She loved it to but felt like it was more formal. If they were to have some sort of event were she had to still dress up this is what sge would wear. She opened the door to show the girls this outfit as well. She did a little spin and smiled. "I don't like the 2 piece but this one," she said pulling the fabric off her body a little, "and this one." She went in and grabed the black outfit. "These are really cute in my opinion."  

AlexWolf52

xoReina

Hygienic Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:25 pm
User Image
                                                                  tab
                                                                  tab
                                                                  tab
                                                                  “No. Not yet. Probably won't be anytime soon."

”Why not? Any man would be lucky to have you by his side. It’s been a while since we went partying, maybe we can find someone who catches our eye.” Vestha leaned towards her bestie, reaching up to pinch Honey’s cheeks. She wished for her friend's happiness, not necessarily that a relationship was a 100% full proof way to be happy but it surely brought bigger chances in happy memories. The last relationship Vestha had been in was with her former fiance. She personally hasn't chosen to be in a new relationship since then but she did want that for her friends.

Once the three were settled in Lily’s Boutique, Vestha made herself well acquainted with the pastries which Honey had brought. Vestha eyed the pastries for a moment then happily munched on them while Alexis tried on the clothes and Honey went out to pick more outfits for Alexis to try out. She contemplated on the deal she made with The Mad King, don of Aridam. She felt excited to see how this transaction would play out, hopefully for the better and in her favor.

Alexis finally peeked out the door, gazing upon Vestha, just as Honey walked back into the dressing room with more outfits in tow. "Hey, what do you think?”

”Awh I love it! It fits you wonderfully!” Vestha cheered from her seat, raising her hand and pastry up in the air from all the excitement. The black straps hugged Alexis’ curves and the white bow in the middle gave the look an innocent spin.

”How do you feel in it? Is it too tight? Does it make you feel confident?” Vestha asked as Alexis did a spin before walking back into the dressing room. ”I think the guests will really like the wings too, what do you think, Honey?” Vestha giggled and smiled in Honey’s direction.

Alexis exited her room and entered the viewing area where Vestha and Honey were seated. She walked out wearing the black and red dress, giving them a spin. Vestha clapped cheerfully and whistled.

Alexis then explained how she didn’t like the two piece but did appreciate the other two outfits, Vestha nodded and smiled again, ”Sounds good to me! Keep the two that you really like and we can disregard the two piece. Have you ever dressed up for anyone before?” Vestha asked curiously then turned to her friend, ”Which outfits did you pick out for her to try, Honey?”

tab tab tab company: Alexis and Honey
                                                                  tab tab tab location: Lily's Boutique in the Mall
                                                                  tab tab tab profile: lady quinn

DragonMistress07

AlexWolf52

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:13 pm
User Image

Mood: Excited
Where You At: Mall
With: Vestha and Alexis
Outfit:

Honey looked to Alexis, head tilted to the side. "Hmm. I think it suits her. Brings out her eyes and complexion." She replied as she placed down the outfits she had gathered up while walkingk around the store. She had taken a seat as she and Vestha watched the other woman try on the outfits. She looked over to the pile that she had just brought. "Well, most of the customers love the maid outfits. I have yet to figure out why but it doesn't matter as long as they enjoy themselves." he replied in amusement. Most people like to see herself in the cowgirl outfits as well as orientals. Not to mention the costumes. She had so many of them in her walk in closet. Hmm. "Well, I have several maid outfits, a catsuit and some others.." She replied to Vestha's question. You should try on the maid outfit and the catsuit ." she added. If Alexis didn't want the catsuit, she would probably get it for herself.

xoReina

AlexWolf52

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Mayumi Hiiragi
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:54 pm
User Image
We are now in the evening portion of Friday February 16th

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:21 pm
User Image
User Image

Vestha asked Alexis if she has ever dressed up for anyone. She had to think for a moment then remebered an embarrassing moment when she tried role playing. "Ya." She shortly answered not wanting to say more. She then went in and tried on the maid and cat outfit. She felt meh in the cat outfit but thought she looked good in the maid one.

As the evening was coming she had 3 new great outfits and was really happy. Vestha and Honey also seemed to of haved a good time too. "Hey, I'm hungry." Alexis said as the were walked through the mall. "I'll buy food if you two decide what we want."  

AlexWolf52

Manhattan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces