• Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:19 am
User Image
"I have walked these streets a thousand times, still I find something new. "
Old World Blues

?--------------?--------------?

The train ride to the mall had been rather short, the investigator had decided on not returning back to his work place and instead continue to explore New York a bit more. He had heard about this mall from the few times he rotated back to the states, a large construct with four floors to boot of stores and entertainment, never had he been inside and this would be his first. The doors being automated opened as he approached them which he followed by quickly stepping inside. Immediately he began to look around to gain his bearings on the place. Shops filled every level, escalators lead up and down throughout the complex. "Consumerism at its finest" he said to himself as he made his way over to one of the escalators. Ethan placed his cane in front of him allowing for easily balance while on the escalator.

The second floor section he arrived at looked like it focused on some sports gear and men's appeal. Ethan could see his reflection in one of the nicer men's store shop glass. Casual wear they where selling was pulled over male mannequins and to the viewer thier face if they stood just right would be reflected on the mannequin. Ethan scoffed a bit at the cloths, just below his coat he wore a rather nicely tailored suit but also it was designed for his holster. Which lay perfectly formed under his right arm and against his torso. As he thought of his appeal and stood in front for the window he also took note of people passing by him. Seems like late shoppers just trying to visit the mall after work or on break. Gently the flow of people pulled the Investigator who followed with them, his pace and walk seeming to lead to the center of the mall, where the activity was heavier. Being on the second level Ethan found himself a railing to lean against, his cane balancing carefully on the railing as he started to just watch the people below going about their business.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:39 pm
User Image
                                                                  tab
                                                                  tab
                                                                  tab
                                                                  ❣ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ❣
                                                                  ”Hmm. I think it suits her. Brings out her eyes and complexion.” Honey commented in response to one of the outfits Alexis had tried on from Vestha’s picks.

Vestha nodded her head in agreement, ”Good point!” The mistress was already imagining the smiles on their clients faces and the money it would bring. Honey also brought a maid outfit and cat suit for Alexis to try on as well.

Alexis had a brief reply of ”Ya” to Vestha’s question of whether she had role-played or not. Had she hit a nerve on that one? Vestha decided not to press the issue any further, simply watching Alexis give them a show with the rest of the options. It took them all day trying on outfits until Alexis finally picked three she was comfortable with. Vestha purchased them for her new employee with a smile plastered on her face.

"Hey, I'm hungry…I’ll buy food if you two decide what we want,”  Alexis offered, the trio walking through the mall together.

”I’d love something to eat! Thank you ‘Lex,” Vestha clasped her hands together and feeling grateful that Alexis wanted to extend such a sweet gesture.

”Do you ladies want to eat something here in the mall or outside? I’m in the mood for any dish…Oh,” Vestha paused, peering over at a handsome gentleman standing by the rail, cane in hand. ”Now if he were a dish, I’d have a taste.” She whispered to Alexis and Honey, giggling together.

❣ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ❣

tab tab tab company: Alexis and Honey (Ethan nearby)
                                                                  tab tab tab location: Mall
                                                                  tab tab tab profile: lady quinn

DragonMistress07

AlexWolf52

xoReina

Hygienic Bloodsucker

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:55 pm

Mood: Excited

Where you at: Lily's Boutique

With: Vestha and Alexis (Ethan nearby)

Outfit:

Honey nodded at Vestha's suggestions as they watched Alexis continued finishing trying on the clothing. She heard a tone in Alexis' voice when her boss mentioned roleplay but decided not to pursue it. Probably brought unwanted memories. What she didn't get she placed back, except to the catsuit as she was definitely buying that one for herself. Once items were paid for they headed out of the boutique and just walked around the mall. When Alexis said she was hungry and offered to buy she nodded. "Sounds like a plan. I don't mind either way " she replied to Vestha's question.

She blinked before following Vestha's gaze over to a rather handsome looking gentleman, with a cane in his arm. She giggled at her friend's antics. "He looks nice. But he also looks like the type who doesn't partake in such things. At least not regularly anyway." she stated in amusement.

LeaderOfTheFallen

xoReina

AlexWolf52

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:53 pm
User Image
User Image

Alexis smiled alittle when she was called Lex by Vestha. As they started to talk about where they would eat however, there was a very handsome, tall guy who seemed to be minding his own business. Alexis giggled as the girls talked about him but he did look kinda scary. Honey mentioned that he didn't seem like the kind of guy who would enjoy things such as the Honeycomb. A nice thought popped in Alexis's head. "Vestha as our Mistress, you should show us what you've got." Alexis lightly nugged Vestha's shoulder.

xoReina

DragonMistress07

LeaderOfTheFallen

AlexWolf52

LeaderOfTheFallen

Dangerous Inquisitor

9,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2020 9:49 am
User Image
"I have walked these streets a thousand times, still I find something new. "
Old World Blues

Watching people, understanding how they acted and lived was something the investigator was good at for he had done it for most of his adult life. He looked down on a small family, happy and content in thier own world enjoying the day together. His gaze shifted to a couple arguing, from what it looked like and what he could make out from the white noise of the mall, the boyfriend wished to go home but the girlfriend wanted to stay a while longer, something about not spending enough time together. His gaze shifted again to one of the small stall kiosks that stood in the center of the mall trying to sell products to passerby's everything from candy to custom designed T-shirts across the mall. Lives both fulfilled and unfulfilled wandered around the mall hoping they could buy something to make their lives a bit happier. So that popped the question as to why he had come here. Was he trying to fill the void or just observe it in others. He didn't have long to ponder the question as the sound of female giggling came from rather close behind him.

Ethan turned his head just a bit so he could overhear what they possibly could be saying. It was hard to make out as the overall volume of sound in this part of the mall was quite loud and drowned out a few of the words they spoke but he gathered the general gist they where talking about him. A slight grin covered his face as a thought popped into his head. He was gonna need to make friends and contacts here in the city so why not start here. He had met a kind young man named Yume earlier in the day. These girls couldn't be any different.

"You know In my line of work it's been told if you want something" Ethan pulled his cane from the railing and tapped it to the ground infront of him."You need to just reach out and take it". His actions and meaning was rather straight forward. No romantic language to try an impress the women In front of him. Actually being able to see them Ethan's eyes took a second to check them each out and process the information in his mind. Only three of them, their out probably having been a small girl get together judging by the bags they carried and the fact they seemed to remain close to the girl with green hair.

AlexWolf52

DragonMistress07

xoReina

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:24 pm
User Image
User Image

Alexis smiles as the guy starts to talk to them. She saw a slight smirk on his face. 'He sounds cold. I like him.' Alexis thoight to herself. She gave him a look up and down and noticed he has a cane. She thinks about it for a second wondering if it was just to look tough or if he actually needed it.

"Hi." She stuck her hand out and smiled. "I'm Alexis, this is Vestha and Honey." Before the guy could even say anything Alexis started to question him. "Whats your name? And why do you have a cane? Also whats your job? Most jobs have nothing to do with taking stuff or just standing around in a mall." Alexis's playful side started to show do to her thinking the guy was handsome. After she questioned him she mentally yelled at her self to not be annoying and scare him off.

xoReina

DragonMistress07

LeaderOfTheFallen

AlexWolf52

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Vice Captain

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:04 pm
User Image
We are now in the morning portion of Saturday February 17th

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:21 pm
Wretch
Black Dagger Boss
"Hey there,"

User Image

Wretch waltzed into the mall with his cocky stride and looked around. He put his hands on top of his head more bored than usual today. He woke up really early compared to what he was use to and thought that spending the day in a more pure adult setting would be sad. Those places didn't really shine until night time. He didn't know why he decided to check out the mall but there was something to do in here likely, or at least he hoped. He inhaled and hopped on the escalator that took him to another level. He was still a little aimless...

People suck and there are a lot of them here. I wonder why people like to come to crowded places like this anyway.

Wretch thought as he rolled his head on his shoulders to crack his neck a bit. He walked over to a store kiosk and and browsed over the things they were selling. It seemed to be cellphone cases. Not that he needed one but it was just something to look at for the time being.

Too bad they don't have better looking strippers on dayshifts...That would be a more fun time.

When the lady at the kiosk Wretch was at looked away to help another customer he slid one of her items in his pocket.

Any price is too much to buy that junk...She's lucky I liked it enough to take it.

Wretch thought as he began to walk away and explore the mall more.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Ackalopejay

Obsessive OTP

14,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Destyways

Timid Seeker

5,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2020 8:56 pm

User Image

⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I ' l l     m a k e      a     n a m e      f o r   m y s e l f "

Sami Monroe
Newie Police Cadet
Samis Theme: You'll never stop me

" B u t    t h a t       d o e s n ' t     m e a n       y o u     c a n     u n d e r e s t i m a t e     m e "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Sami pulled up in her car at the end of the parking lot. She hadn't gotten to the point where she could have a police car, so she made do with the one she had...even if it was a piece of s**t ar. She checked her radio to make sure it was working, and then headed inside. She was greeted by the security chief in staff who gave her the patrols, and she was off on those. She started to walk around, looking at all the families with kids, girls on dates, whatever. She just rolled her eyes a bit at the amount of bags they were carrying...or had someone carrying for them.
"God who needs that much crap?"
she asked herself as she started to walk past the food court. She stopped at one place, but only asked for a soda. She paid and started to drink the soda as she walked, looking out for any trouble or potential trouble that could be going on. Though, to her, it seemed like it was going to be another quiet day...which bored her. She wanted some action, but hey...not every day could be another hostage situation. "Hmmm...." she looked at her phone and wondered if she should call home, but then quickly left it alone as she pocketed the phone and stayed on patrol. She threw her cup away and stopped at the escalator and the elevator. She just shrugged and kept a look out for things.

Ackalopejay

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:25 pm
User Image
We are now in the evening portion of Saturday February 17th  

Mayumi Hiiragi
Captain

Ackalopejay

Obsessive OTP

14,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:04 pm
Wretch
Black Dagger Boss
"Hey there,"

User Image

Wretch noticed Sami walking around the mall and then kept an eye on her from afar. He was going to use this time to think of a way to talk to her and perhaps find a little mid-day fun for the hell of it. There wasn't really much to do at this time and he thought she looked like a girl that was easily angered. Which was right up his ally. He always enjoyed making girls like that change their tune over him. 'Hmmmmmmmm...Dollface? No I used that one for that other girl...something new...' he thought as he made his way over to her. He had his hands on the back of his neck which propped up his arms with his elbow in the air. Wretch didn't realize she was a cop since she was new to the force. He wanted to come up behind her so he didn't try to be in the line of view. As she was looking about he slowly picked pocketed her phone and then leaned in to her ear. "Hey, uh, Pussycat, You seemed to have dropped this~" He said in a whisper. His warm breath likely crowding her ear.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:39 pm

User Image

⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I ' l l     m a k e      a     n a m e      f o r   m y s e l f "

Sami Monroe
Newie Police Cadet
Samis Theme: You'll never stop me

" B u t    t h a t       d o e s n ' t     m e a n       y o u     c a n     u n d e r e s t i m a t e     m e "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

Sami had been at it all day. She was tired, bored, and had to go to the bathroom; if she was being honest with herself. She hated being the new girl sometimes since it meant she'd have to do more crap like this. She let out a sigh as she was going to make one final round, and then get the heck out of dodge. She was passing the food court when she felt herself get a bit lighter and then felt a presence behind her. She was no stranger to pickpockets, but she was surprised to find what had been stolen was immediately returned. She wasn't sure if this was the guy who did the pickpocketing but at least she still had the instincts of a thief. Takes a thief to know a thief after all. She grabbed the phone and turned around, seeing a taller man with odd eyes looking back at her, her badge almost sparkled in the fluorescent lights shining on the pair. When he spoke, it sent shivers up her spine. Who used the term pussycat anymore...it wasn't the 50s last time she checked. Sami didn't take her eyes off the guy as she clipped the phone back onto her pocket clip.
"I don't know how my phone clip magically came undone so my phone would fall onto the floor, but thank you."
she said back to him, not fully trusting him at a first glance. The force had warned that mafias were spouting up all over, so she needed to be careful who she associated with. "You didn't have to molest my ear with your breath though, however. So, kindly exit the personal space circle." she muttered and took some steps back. She wasn't sure what to do next? Buy the guy a coffee or leave him be or if he wanted to talk at all. Though since it was night, the stores were closing up, so it wasn't like she could take the guy anywhere close by. "I'd buy you a coffee as thanks, but uh...it's getting late." yes that was an unintentional flirt, and yes, she didn't catch on it. She just looked around once and a while to spot trouble...and to get out of the conversation. It did not work.

Ackalopejay

Destyways

Timid Seeker

5,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100

Mayumi Hiiragi
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:09 pm
User Image
We are now in the morning portion of Sunday February 18th

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2021 9:04 pm
Wretch
Black Dagger Boss
"Hey there,"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wretch smiled at Sami as she spoke to him. He was tipped off by her saying the word 'Magically' that she knew there was something fishy about him to her. But he also felt like it was something that she was willing to overlook since she was mentioning buying him coffee. "Now that's pretty forward pussycat..." Wretch said looking at her with a half cocked smile.

A lady asking a man on a date didn't bug him but he was going to be the alpha in any duo he was apart of and he was going to make damn well sure of it. He took a few steps back from her due to her backing up as well but decided it was safe to lean in. "between you and me~ I don't think I would let some chick buy me anything. I do the spoiling. How bout a nice dinner? Huh?" He said flirty then heard his cellphone ring. It created some sort of surprise on his face and a slight look of annoyance came over him.

"Well, raincheck anyway...Here!" Wretch said giving her a card with his number on and the name "Alistair". It was hand written but much to handy for him not to have premediated giving it to some girl he would have run into. "We'll try this again later..." He said turning around with a wink as he left.

*Exits*

Destysway

Quote:

Quote:

Ackalopejay

Obsessive OTP

14,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:23 am
User Image▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▀
A L O N Z O▄▄A I D E ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄
____________________________________________________________________________________
PROFILEOUTFITCURRENT MOOD

It's Sunday. No work. Nothing else to do, really. Basically, it's just a rest day for this detective in training. There was not much interesting from these past few days so he just sighed while picking some canned goods from the isle.
                                          "Hm.. Maybe I should visit the 'fun house' tonight. I would love to see a good fight."

Pushing the cart further, he grabbed more essential items for the rest of the week before heading to the cashier to register his items. All the activities he did today was jogging, early in the morning while stopping by for doughnuts, of course, then the rest is all chores and nothing else exciting. BUMMER

"Yep.. it's confirmed I'm going there tonight." He nodded with a smirk while carrying his groceries and now heads back to his apartment.

[EXIT]

____________________________________________________________________________________
WHERE: MallWITH: Interacting no one, as of nowSTATUS: "Anything exciting?.. I'm bored to death."
▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

ooc: 'tis a blah post. For now.. ninja

_

_

Manhattan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items