• Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:53 pm

User Image

⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I ' l l     m a k e      a     n a m e      f o r   m y s e l f "

Sami Monroe
Newie Police Cadet
Samis Theme: You'll never stop me

" B u t    t h a t       d o e s n ' t     m e a n       y o u     c a n     u n d e r e s t i m a t e     m e "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Sami scowled as he spoke. Something about his voice just...pissed her off. She looked at the card and sighed.
"Yeah right..."
she mumbled and pocketed the car before going toward the entrance of the mall. It was cold and her car was buried in the snow. She groaned a bit and let out a sigh. "Better now then never." she muttered as she walked out, hoping to get the car out of the drift. (exit)

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Ackalopejay

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:48 pm
User Image
We are now in the evening portion of Sunday February 18h

Mayumi Hiiragi
Captain

Jayda Ookami

Timid Dreamer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:11 pm
User Image
נυикσ 'αȵα' sмιяиσv

"αȶ ʄɩɾϨȶ ɩ ɔαяəȡ, ϐʊȶ ȶҺəȵ ɩ ωαϨ ʆɩӄә… 'ȵαҺ, ɟʊɔӄ Ѱσʊ'"
==== ☠ ====

Junko stood in the game shop on the mall. She was in her usual thick black jacket and her shorts but with black leggings under the shorts. She was looking at different vr headsets. She had heard so much about how fun they were. She just didn't know which one to pick. She sighed as she thought about it. "Hmmmm." Her ears twitched. She picked one up finally. It was a rager in the gaming world. So, why was it hard to pick one? She looked at the back and began reading it as she turned to leave the aisle. She accidentally bumped into someone and dropped the box. "Oh. I'm so sorry." She said as she began to look up to see who she bumped into. "I wasn't paying attention." She explained as she looked up at the 5' 10" tall male.

☆═━┈┈━═☆
Feeling:

AlexWolf52

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:53 pm
User Image
❤Blaise❤

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Who I am with: Junko Smirnov
Why I'm here:Looking for a new game
My mood:content

Blaize had to go to the mall today. He wanted a new game. He wasn't sure what he wanted but he did know that there were a lot of people getting some new vr head set. Most reviews on it were good to so he decided to head over there. He saw a girl with white hair also looking so he quietly walked over not to disturb her. He was looking at some and there was suddenly something that collided into him. She apologized to him and he gave her a smile and reached down for the box.
"Its okay. I kinda sneaked over here." Blaize saw the box as he handed it to her. He then realized she was going to walk away with it. "Hey, actually, do you know if these are any good? I was thinking about getting one."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

[quote="Jayda Ookami”quote]

AlexWolf52

Jayda Ookami

Timid Dreamer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:52 pm
User Image
נυикσ 'αȵα' sмιяиσv

==== ☠ ====

She watched him as he picked the vr set up. "I've seen some streams and videos of people using them. I think they are supposed to be good. But they have too many brands to choose from. I'm kinda diving in blind here, myself. But the reviews, I hear, are great." She smiled behind her mask as she took the box from him. "This one seems like a good brand." Her ears and tail twitched as she watched him. Her eyes moving to the ones he stood in front of. "It also seems the more expensive, the more better quality." She said as her eyes moved back to him. "What kind of games are you hoping to play with yours?" She asked curiously. "Are you a pc gamer or console gamer?" She added just as curious as her first question.

☆═━┈┈━═☆
With: Blaise
Feeling: Almost confident

AlexWolf52

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:37 pm
User Image
❤Blaise❤

Who I am with: Junko
Why I'm here: buying a game and talking
My mood: happy

Blaize saw her ears as she explained about the brand. He thought it was cute but decided not to say anything. He figured she probably was a catgirl or some kind of cos-player. "I play a mix of both but i play more pc games. I like to play adventure games and any kind of fighting games." Blaize walked past her looked at the same brand as hers. He decided to grab the same brand as the girl trusting her judgement. "I'm Blaize by the way." Blaize stuck his hand out in to her in hopes of a small hand shake.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

[quote="Jayda Ookami"quote]

AlexWolf52

Jayda Ookami

Timid Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:36 am
User Image
נυикσ 'αȵα' sмιяиσv

==== ☠ ====

"I could buy the headset for you. It seems to be an expensive one. Plus I have money laying around at home." Junko smiled a little more. She was being honest about the money laying around. "I like fighting games, too. I think they'd be better on the Vr Headset." She admitted. "After this wanna go for dinner or a coffee and we talk about games we like to play?" She asked curiously. She felt comfortable around him and wanted to keep him around possibly. "What do you say?" She asked curiously. "Maybe an exchange of numbers as well? Text ya when I'm playing some games and we could play games together." She smiled a little more.

☆═━┈┈━═☆
Feeling: Confident

AlexWolf52

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:39 pm
User Image
❤Blaise❤

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Who I am with:Junko
Why I'm here:talking
My mood:excited
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Blaise was strangely conferrable around the girl. She offered to pay for his headset and usually he would decline but he lets her do to being slightly broke. "I would love to go for some dinner right now. I can pay as a small thank you." Blaise smiles getting exited. She offers to exchange number so Blaise pulled out a flip phone and pulled up the contacts and handed her the phone as they were at check out. "What kind of food do you like?"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

AlexWolf52

Jayda Ookami

Timid Dreamer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 2:37 pm
User Image
נυикσ 'αȵα' sмιяиσv

==== ☠ ====

"Oh, by the way, I'm Junko." She said as she took his phone from him after he offered it to her. She set her headset on the counter and glanced at him, as if to tell him to put his headset on the counter. "I'm paying for both VR headsets." She explained as she glanced at the cashier. She put her number into his phone. "You ever need a smartphone, I'll get you one, too. They are easier on social media." She said to Blaise as she passed him the phone back after saving her number and leaving it up. She was all about pushing new tech onto someone else. She was used to the tech by now. She pulled her wallet out and grabbed her card to pay for both headsets. She felt somewhat normal around him. He didn't ask what was up with her ears and tail. Her ears twitched as she awaited the reciept. "What I would like to eat...... I want to go somewhere that isn't fancy for once. Dad is always taking me to expensive restaurants to check in on me. So somewhere with cheap and delicious tacos, would be nice. Unless you have a hankering for something specific." She said looking at Blaise with a smile as she took the reciept from the cashier.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

AlexWolf52

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:54 pm
User Image
❤Blaise❤

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Who I am with: Junko
Why I'm here: talking
My mood: happy
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Blaise thought it was cool how casual the girl seemed."I actually have a new phone I just haven't set it up." Blaise explains after she offers him a new phone. She pays for the headsets and explains to him that she can't go anywhere expensive which he respect because he plains on paying. She then goes on to tell Blaise that she wants tacos and he get excited and smiles big."I love Mexican food. I think they have a new taco place at the food court on the first floor. We could go try it if you want." He was a little shocked at how he was comfortable but just shrugged it off. They stepped out the door and Blaize decides to add something. "I get to pay as a thank you for you buying my headset." He smiled to her.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

AlexWolf52

Jayda Ookami

Timid Dreamer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 10:34 am
User Image
נυикσ 'αȵα' sмιяиσv

==== ☠ ====

Junko nodded listening to him. "Sounds great. Lead the way." She said ushering him to lead the way. She'd actually walk beside him, when he did start leading the way. "It's not a problem. Should give me your gaming username after we set them up. I'd play all the time." She smiled more. She had been craving Mexican food. Her tail swayed for a moment before wrapping around her hips. "So any particular game you're going to test out with your new VR headset?" She asked curiously as she looked up at him.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

AlexWolf52

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:45 pm
User Image
❤Blaise❤

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Who I am with:Junko
Why I'm here:hanging out
My mood:excited
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Blaise felt a little excited as she told him to lead the way. He was hesitant for a second because of being unsure of her intentions but he knows he didn't know her so as she took a step he followed her. He was almost certain that she was just looking to having a friend.

She asked him for his username so he opened his phone, "Ill text you my username so you can have my phone number as well." Blaise texted her BlaiseWasHere and then put his phone back in his pocket. Junko asked him if he was wanting any games specifically. He stood still for a second to think but caught up as he realized he didn't. "No but if you have any suggest Id gladly try any game."

They made way to the food court and Blaise spotted the new restaurant. Luckily the line wasn't way to big. He smile and pointed over to it. "That's it over there. I hope it's good." Blaise told her getting more excited to eat.

AlexWolf52

Jayda Ookami

Timid Dreamer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:19 pm
User Image
נυикσ 'αȵα' sмιяиσv

==== ☠ ====

Junko glanced her phone as it vibrated. It was his username. "Okay. I can add you to my phone now." She said smiling as she opened the message and began to add it to her contacts. "I was thinking about getting this one game called Phasmophobia. It's not a fighting game. The game is about an intense fear of ghosts. It seems interesting to me." She said as she looked to where he was talking about. "Okay. Awesome. I can't wait to try their food." She smiled as she looked up at him then back to where they were headed. "Think the game be too scary or fun?" She asked as she kept her eyes on where they were headed. Her smile never leaving her face. The game had been on her mind for some time now. She couldn't wait to play it, herself. Her tail tightened around her hips.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

AlexWolf52

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Manhattan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash