Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayumi Hiiragi
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:22 pm
User Image
User Image

This is one of the biggest and best equipped hospitals in Manhattan. It has a friendly staff who all have dedicated themselves to the health and safety of their patients. The hospital itself is nine stories high. The first floor has the reception desk, lab, radiology, x-ray, and any other tests. The second floor is the Emergency Room floor. The third floor is for the regular doctors visits. The fourth floor is for overnights or longer and it also has the ICU. The fifth floor is for labor and delivery. The sixth floor is for after delivery and the NICU. The seventh and eighth floors are for surgeries. The ninth floor is for the residential doctors. They also have a whole separate building for storage.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 7:20 pm
User Image
User Image
☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬☬
It was about time Xander got to go home and leave this ******** hospital. From what he had been told he was here for two weeks. The first week he was basically in coma and when he woke up they decided to keep him for observation. During that week he was awake his brother had been able to visit him but they really did not get a chance to talk. Because of all the doctors walking in and out of his room the whole time. It was probably a good thing because he could see this conversation going bad. Uri was probably mad as hell at him for getting hurt but add the fact that he had been pronounced dead and then came back. Maybe he should stay at the hospital cause by the time Uri is done with him he might need the doctors to bring him back from the grave.

He is most likely going to get the "You better not ever do that to me again." speech. Honestly when he had been told he had actually been pronounced dead it had scared the crap out of him. As he waited for the doctors to bring him the release paperwork he made sure all his belongings were ready to go. Not like there was much just the clothing he had been brought to the hospital in, and his cell phone. Uri should also be here any minute after all he cant go home in the clothing he came in with or the hospital gown. He needed fresh clothing but more importantly he needed to see Uri. The second he reached for his cell phone he regretted it as pain exploded from his wound, and shot down his arm. He sat on the hospital bed once he was done getting his things together. Opening his phone he checked his messages then his voice mail. Thankfully he did not miss anything important while he was stuck here.

Setting his phone on the bed beside him he turned to look at the door "Come in" he would say before the doctor would even knock on the door. The doctor walked in with his paper work "How did you know I was coming?" he would ask curiously "I did not even knock yet." Xander smiled "I heard you coming." "But how did you know i was coming to your room I could have been walking past to another room." Xander just smiled. The doctor smiled and handed him the paperwork "You just have to sign here, here, and here." he said as he lipped the pages and pointed where he needed to sign. "You do have someone coming to pick you up right?" he asked as he watched Xander signing the paperwork "Yes my twin should be here soon." he said smiling handing the doctor the paperwork back "Okay now i need to take one last look at your wound and change the bandaging. Let me do your back first." Xander turned around and the doctor helped him remove his shirt then got to work taking the old bandages off and cleaning the wound. He then re bandages his back "Okay turn around let me see the chest wound." Xander did as he was told. The doctor gently started to remove the old bandaging.

ll Neo ll

Mayumi Hiiragi
Captain

ll Neo ll
Crew

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 7:51 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❛ Uri Leone ❜
                  ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                  I'm feeling Upset || I'm speaking to Xander || Where am I? Akihiko hospital || What am I wearing? Sporty aesthetic

Two weeks had passed, two weeks that his brother was comatose thanks to one of their rival gangs which his brother had to take on alone. Most of him was mad at his brother, even displaying so openly when he met him just a week ago, mostly because he cared a little too much for him and seeing him hurt like that only made his blood boil to make him take rash decisions, then again, his brother often left him no choice. One short fight and he went about doing what he wanted to not thinking twice what Uri would think. Is this why most siblings didn't get along? For a unique kind like them, he thought maybe they would.

It sure scared him when the doctors nearly pronounced him dead, what would be of his life if he was gone and that just made him want to kill him himself when he laid eyes on him. None the less, he knew he couldn't take a single moment without him and simply exhaled at the thought of seeing him again now all patched up made him upset but something he couldn't get past.

The man opened the door ans frowned as the doctor checked his wound. As protective and possessive as he was, he knew it was just to get him fixed. He stood at the door frame for a while before he decided to announce his presence, calling out "Looks like you're not dead after all." he stated, walking over to the bed and his brief smirk reverted to a frown. "Feeling better, brother?" he asked, clearly he wasn't going to be any nice to him anytime soon but it was for Xander to understand how much he cared and how reckless he was.

O.O.C.

Mayumi Hiiragi

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 10:56 am
User Image
User Image
Before Uri even entered the room Xander knee he was there. As the doctor continued to take care of his chest he would look over towards the door seeing Uri he would give a small smile. The doctor finished bandaging his chest. The doctor would gently set his hand on the bandaging and let his hand slide down his chest. Then leaning over he would grab a wrap and start to wrap it around Xanders body to keep the bandaging in place. The doctor not even noticing Uri when he had entered the room causing him to slightly jump when he spoke up. "Yeah I'm alive and kicking. It will take more than this to get rid of me." The doctor finished putting the wrap in place. Then grabbed Xanders shirt so he could help him put it back on. "Actually he is very luck to be alive. I did pronounce him dead at one point. Im.still trying to figure out how you came back. Xander just grabbed his shirt from the doctor "I'll take care of this can me and my twin please have some time alone?" The doctor just nodded and headed to the door "Take care of yourself Xander. If the wound opens back up you need to come back to see me. Or if there is any sign of infection or fever you will have to come back." with that the doctor left the room.

Looking down he placed his shirt on the bed taking a deep breath he exhaled his left hand coming up to rest on his wound. He would get up and walk over to Uri "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry I did not mean for this to happen. I should not have gone on my own like that. I know your mad at me and I'm sure your going to be mad at me for a while. I would not be surprised if you did not talk to me for a while. Just please tell me you do not hate me. Though if you hated me right this minute I would not blame you. I'm sorry this is by far the stupidest thing I have ever done. He would reach out and wrap his arms around Uri in a hug. He was not sure what else to say and he probably was not making any since with what he was saying anyways.

ll Neo ll

Mayumi Hiiragi
Captain

ll Neo ll
Crew

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 7:37 am

❛ Uri Leone ❜
                  I'm feeling like a mess. || I'm speaking to Xander || Where am I? Akihiko hospital || What am I wearing? Sporty aesthetic

"Oh yes, I'm sure you'll be kicking anytime now." he said with a persistent frown, almost wishing he could just step outside and let off some steam, much like he was doing every day, every single moment his brother was battling for his life. Then again, he did want to see him, he did want to see him right before him, feel his skin and know he was alive and well before him. Although that couldn't hid the fact that he was still quite upset and knowing Uri, he would be for a while. He wasn't going to let him off this easy by risking losing himself just over a petty disagreement.

The man watched as the doctor checked on his healing wounds, seeing them just made him feel quite sick. Not that he was squeamish, but more so that it hurt him seeing his brother hurt. He was ready to take any pain inflicted on him upon himself, a lot of the scars he had even proved so, but sometimes, there was only so much he could do to protect him. He was his own individual after all.

Uri instinctively stepped back when his brother approached him, not even trying to lock eyes with him at this point, knowing how easily he'd just give in and break down if nothing. Even listening to him made him want to hurt him but he stopped, clenching his fists as Xander hugged him until he finally caved in and wrapped his own arms around him, clinging onto him tightly but not too much to hurt his healing process. "I hate you," he mumbled against the crook of his neck, voice barely keeping it together, cracking and shaking as he sniffed. "You wanted to leave me here all alone." he added, he mumbled as tears streamed through his eyes.

O.O.C.

Mayumi Hiiragi

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 1:27 pm
User Image
User Image
Xander smiled hearing Uri mumble that he hated him he could handle being hated for a bit. He also knew he deserved it after all if he had not decided to go out and be stupid this would never have happened. Hearing the hurt and the anger in Uris voice was hard for him to handle. He hated seeing his twin like this and what was worse was that fact that he had been the one to cause all this. It made him hate himself. He kisses the top of Uris head and steps back just a little "I never wanted to leave you alone in this world. When I do leave it will be with you. Not by myself to leave you alone and not with anyone else. I love you to damn much to leave you alone like that. I make stupid decisions when we fight and I'm sorry. I just cant stand fighting with you it messes with my head and I cant think straight" If anything he would rather suffer being without Uri than Uri having to suffer without him. Though if he lost Uri he doubted that he would last long without him and he would follow right behind him. God he really messed up this time why did he always have to do something stupid?

He reaches out with his left hand, and grabs Uri's hand pulling him towards the bed to sit down. Sitting down Xander pulls Uri down with him "I promise I won't go off on my own like that again. I cant promise I won't do anything stupid again but I can promise that." He was not sure how to make it all okay again he really went to far this time and it almost cost him his life. "You can hit me if you want to. Hell I want to hit myself right now." He stopped talking not sure what else to say or what he should do. He knew he screwed up majorly and all he could think of doing was to tell him he was sorry.

ll Neo ll

Mayumi Hiiragi
Captain

ll Neo ll
Crew

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 6:35 am

❛ Uri Leone ❜
                  I'm feeling like a mess. || I'm speaking to Xander || Where am I? Akihiko hospital || What am I wearing? Sporty aesthetic

Uri refused to let him go, or see his face, after all he was quite the mess and the only time he did let him see this side of him was when they confessed their feelings to each other. He didn't like being seen as weak and emotional, not even by his own brother. He let him kiss his head, relaxing his grip on him although the fear of losing him was a little too much for him to handle at this point, enough to make him not want to let him go, but eventually he did but still refused to look at him in the eye. "You say that and you lie here for weeks together." he mumbled, knowing fully well he had no control over his own body's healing process but he did want to put his point across, that he was still mad yet he did care. "I will kill you myself next time you do try to do something like this." he added, brows knit together as he finally looked up at him, tear stained cheeks and a nose as red as it could get. Gosh he even looked like the mess he was right now.

Letting him drag him over to the bed, the man exhaled, realizing soon that he couldn't stay mad at his brother for too long. He sat there, trying to advert his gaze but ended up looking back at him as he resisted tearing up again at the thought of him not being there sitting before him. Scoffing at his promise, he looked away, knowing fully well that he wouldn't quite stick to it before he ended up shaking his head at the thought of hurting him. "I would surely hurt you but you being a kinky b***h, you'd like it." he mumbled before he sniffed and finally looked back at him.

Punishment was required for the crime he committed, adequate punishment was indeed required but he couldn't think of anything at the moment, not even something that he hated so he could make him suffer for fun, until he finally did. "You're eating spaghetti every day until I say so and every last bit of it." he started off, reaching over and brushing his hair, feeling his skin with his digits as his eyes trailed along. His thumb stopped at his lips before his eyes went up to his. "And you're cleaning up the bathrooms at the restaurant." he added, "And I'm coming up with more and more punishments as we go." he said, pulling his thumb away, trying not to get too carried away out in public especially with that wound.

O.O.C.

Mayumi Hiiragi

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 11:55 am
User Image
User Image
"I know and all I can do is say I'm sorry. If i ever try to do anything like that again and you killed me I would accept that. But I might come back and haunt your a** for the rest of your life that way you would not be alone." God Xander could only remember seeing his twin like this one other time the night that they had confessed to eachother and left home. Seeing his tear stained face Xander reaches over to gently wipe his cheeks with his hands ignoring the slight pain in his chest. He reaches over for the box of tissues and plucks one out to wipe Uris nose. That look on Uris face he could tell he was holding back more tears. Then he told him he would not hurt him because he was a kinky b***h, and would like it and he had to laugh at that. "Well whose felt is that? I'm sure I did not make myself that way." he said slightly teasing his twin.

He had to smile at the punishment of eating spaghetti everyday Yeap he sure knew how to punish him he hated spaghetti. He closed his eyes feeling his hand brush his hair and trail down to his lips opening his eyes when his hand stopped moving. Then he came out with the cleaning the restaurant bathrooms yeap he was definitely out to punish him this time. But he deserves after all he had put Uri through the past two weeks. He reached out to grab Uris hand as he pulled it away. Bringing his hand to his lips kissing the inside of his palm. Then he would place his hand on his chest over his heart. His other hand would reach out to touch his face ignoring the slight pain the action gave him.

ll Neo ll

Mayumi Hiiragi
Captain

ll Neo ll
Crew

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2020 8:57 am

❛ Uri Leone ❜
                  I'm feeling flustered || I'm speaking to Xander || Where am I? Akihiko hospital || What am I wearing? Sporty aesthetic

The man looked back at the other, letting him clean up his face while he tried to give him enough space to do so. He ended up chuckling at his own remark and the way his brother hit him back with it before he darted his eyes back into his. "I just brought out the side of you you didn't know existed." he stated with a playful grin, exhaling lightly before he glanced back at him. "I don't want to loose you." he said.

Uri was quite satisfied with himself when he decided to punish him, he was pulling his hand away until he felt the other kiss his palm, making him glance back at him with a flush of red as he felt his skin, eyes wandering over to the scar from the fatal wound he had got just two weeks ago, gulping nervously as he didn't want to hurt him in any way. "Let's just go home." he said, quickly pulling away and looking away from him.

O.O.C.

Mayumi Hiiragi

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2020 11:00 pm
User Image
User Image
Xander was happy to see Uri smile if only for a second, "O is that how it went you just showed me that side of myself." he said with a smile and looked back at his twin."You won't loose me I promise i will always be right here with you." Yeap he was sure Uri was pleased with the punishment he gave him. He was so not looking forward to spaghetti at all. Honestly he was not sure which would be worse the spaghetti or cleaning the bathrooms at the restaurant.

He smiled seeing the flush of red watching as Uris eyes went to his bandaging where there was surely going to be a scar once it was don healing. He smiled when he said that they should go home he was sorry ready to be home, ready to be back at the restaurant, and back to the gang. He then wondered what their place was going to look like. How bad did Uri destroy it were they going to need all new furniture? What about the walls he wondered if there were holes they would have to patch up and paint back over. "Can you help me put my shirt back on? Or should I run around without it and let everyone see my body?" he asked with a smile. He would be just fine tossing a jacket over his shoulders for the trip back him it would be easier and less painful than putting back on his shirt.

ll Neo ll

Mayumi Hiiragi
Captain

ll Neo ll
Crew

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 8:00 am

❛ Uri Leone ❜
                  I'm feeling flustered || I'm speaking to Xander || Where am I? Akihiko hospital || What am I wearing? Sporty aesthetic

The man would roll his eyes playfully still to his comment, passing him a faint smile before shaking his head. It was true that Uri helped him explore things, though he always believed everyone and anyone had a nasty side to them, Xander being no exception. He pat his head from his statement, maybe after all the punishments he would truly learn his lesson, but who knew. "If you say so." he said with a whisper.

Uri got up and before he could start heading to the door, he heard Xander asking him for assistance with his shirt. Nodding, he would walk over and try to be as careful as he possibly could in helping him put it back on. If only he knew his brother was thinking of the damage he did to their place, he would have smacked him or even flushed like he was caught, but he did clean up and patched up the damage he had done so he didn't have to seem like he was reckless without him.

"No way, you're wearing a shirt." the man would quickly state, buttoning his shirt back on before he backed up. "Alright, lets go, the cab is waiting downstairs." he'd say, picking up the things he had brought over for Xander when he was sick that the nurse packed for him along with the pills and prescriptions and headed out before him to see if there was any pending bills.

Once Xander was down with him, he'd close the door behind them in the taxi and drive off back home.
                  (exit)

O.O.C.

Mayumi Hiiragi

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 9:53 pm
User Image
User Image
Getting his shirt on was a whole lot easier with his twins help. His chest did not hurt much from the process. He could not hold back the smile when his brother quickly stated that he needed to wear a shirt. Though he wondered if it was because of his possessiveness or because his twin was clearly flustered. "Okay fine i guess i will wear a shirt but i will need your help later to get ready for bed." he said with a teasing smile. He nodded his head when he said that they should go cause there was a cab waiting for them. As his brother headed out Xander would take one last look around grabbing his phone off the bed before he headed out of the room.

On his way out he would stop and say good bye to the doctor and the nurses. Then headed to the elevator taking it to the first floor. Once there he would head out the door to where his twin was waiting for him with the cab. But before he could get into the cab someone called for him. He turned seeing nurse Jenny, the nurse that had found him, running towards him. Did he leave something in the room after all? Once she caught up to him she gives him a gentle hug 'I was with another patient so i did not get to say good bye to you. I am so happy to see you going home just make sure you take care of yourself and come back if you have any problems with your wound." She gave him one more gentle hug then ran back into the hospital. Xander gets into the cab and they head off towards home.
~Exit~

ll Neo ll

Mayumi Hiiragi
Captain

Mayumi Hiiragi
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:21 pm
User Image
We are now in the evening portion of Sunday February 18h

Manhattan

Manage Your Items