Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ll Neo ll
Crew

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:58 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
❛Ask me anything.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Username Badboi18 | Feeling Game on | Chatting with Officers | Location Manhattan police station | Appearance Casual

It seemed like things were taking a negative turn for Matilda, the officers starting to look like demons now snickering away at her loss, though it was only time before their attention shifted to her little device once the lady seemed to lose interest in her. She decided to keep her mouth shut for once, at the allegation of her using illegal means to get some extra cash, sitting back in her chair as she frowned. "Matilda Benette, July 18..." she'd lie, pulling out an ID that matched the same.

The woman decided to stall for a while, she didn't have a lawyer, so she didn't know what to do, not to mention, if she rushed it, she wouldn't get anything done. By the corner of her eye, she watched the rasher cop opening her laptop, making her inch forward in fear before she sat back, trying to cooperate. "Careful with it please." she'd state.

"Hush you, I know what I'm doing." he grumbled, turning it on and looked over to her demanding her password. "Can I type it in?" he shook his head, making her sigh and spell it out for him.

The device opened with nothing much to aid him with, in fact, nothing to support the man's claim or her own of being a hacker. "Where are the programs?" the man asked, looking at her, "What program?" she asked, "Don't play dumb with me, the program to get the money in your account!" the man roared, frowning while Matilda kept her cool, glancing over at the detective before looking back at him. "I don't know what you're talkin about and what money?" she asked.

The man hissed and quickly moved to his computer to pull out the bank records he had requested thanks to the tip but there was nothing in there. The only thing adding up was that she needed some money but nothing what the cops stated. "What strings did you pull? There is nothing here!" the man stated, trying to bite his tongue to not make Natalie think he was incompetent. "I don't know what you were expecting sir, you held a gun to me and I panicked, you kept verbally abusing me all through the ride here and in front of your colleagues and I still said nothing, you are browsing through my personal things and I still don't know what you want!" she'd state, looking over at the detective, "May I leave if there is no reason to keep me here?" she'd ask.

The persistent man shook his head, pulling out a flashdrive with a program that was supposed to scan through her computer to find any evidence and that was probably the biggest mistake he did after jumping on the bait laid for him. "I swear she did something." he muttered to his partner who shrugged, she was clearly sitting before them and her phone taken away so she couldn't do anything.

Out.Of.Cookies.

Hope the kind

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:15 pm
User Image
We are now in the morning portion of Friday February 16th

Mayumi Hiiragi
Captain

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:56 pm
User ImageUser Image

After Natalie inputted some of the suspect’s information into the computer, the menial task was handed over to the fellow officer who came in with the loudmouth man and Matilda. There were far more important things to do than for her to perform her co-worker’s task. The case from today was still hanging around her head. They had a body, no eyewitness beyond the one who found the body, and some leads that weren’t looking promising. "The preliminary results will be released tomorrow. But it’ll be six weeks before the full results of the autopsy are out." She sighed at the amount of time needed. It would have been nice if things were sped up in real life like one of those criminal detective shows. 'Real life isn’t a TV show. It’s slower and not as action-packed as those dramas make it out to be.' She could do less with the drama anyhow.

Collecting herself and moving away from the suspects and officers, Natalie glanced back for a moment. She couldn’t believe the sloppy work the officers were doing in front of her eyes. 'I’ll have to report them. I can’t believe they're actually doing that. What are they, newbies?!' Safe to say she was appalled by the sight. They had a tech department for a reason. "I’m not a lawyer. If those dimwits have nothing holding you to the crime, you can ******** go." Natalie was tired of the shenanigans and departed away. There were crimes to solve, witnesses to see, and not enough time in the day to finish any of that. 'I want to see Chinchu already. '

-Next Day-

Natalie was back at the grind as she came at her regular time. The police officers from yesterday were berated in the director’s office. The man’s voice, while behind a closed door, still carried through some parts of the stations. The brunette paid it no mind as she sat at her station. There were some calls for her, which was promising despite this bleak morning. Grabbing a notepad and a pen, Natalie picked up the receiver and listened to her voicemails.

Background Profile || Whereabouts Manhattan Police Station || Investigating Matilda → None|| Clothes Minus Bullet VestOutfit||

ll Neo ll

l SHEM l

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:24 pm
User Image▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▀
A L O N Z O▄▄A I D E ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄
____________________________________________________________________________________
PROFILEOUTFIT (Default Police Uniform)CURRENT MOOD

Alonzo woke after his alarm clock rang, his hair being messy and his eyes still hazy. It's the usual hour for him to jog, but since he had a work-out last night, he shrugged it off, pressing the button to shut the alarm off and going back to sleep. It was 4:00 am but isn't it a little risky to go back to sleep at that hour? Looking at his digital alarm clock, it was 4:02 am. His eye-lids slowly closes and opens, slowly shutting and releasing as they finally decided to stay shut.

'Brotherrrr... Big brother, Hey --wake up. Ahehe..' A soft familiar voice echoed as if it was in a well-lighted room. He squinted and grunted before opening his eyes. It was just a dream. The sun is now shining through the curtains of his window. And glancing at his digital clock, his eyes widen in shock. "OH SHHHHH'T!!.. The doughnuts!" 'The time in his clock (5:43 am)' scrambling in a rush, he scooted quickly to the bathroom.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

"Aww man! Come on!" Al arrived at the bakeshop and felt defeated. The doughnuts are all gone now. He sighed and bought some bread instead. For him and Natalie. "Oh well.. I guess it's not my day today." he muttered as he heads his way to the police station. He brought coffee with him, but it was for Natalie. He lost his mood for not catching up with his favorite doughnuts in time.

"Hey Natalie.. I bought you some coffee. Too bad there were no doughnuts left." He huffed while gently placing the to-go medium cup black coffee on her desk along with a small bag of bread in it. Though even if it was just bread, it's aroma was still soothing and it is still warm and fresh as one would love to hear its crust would satisfyingly crack and crumble to the touch.
                                          "Oh and.. here's the CD." he whispered to her while she was listening to her voicemails. Then Al would shift his attention to the office of the director. He could hear the commotion behind the door, slightly tilting his head to the side. "What's with all the ruckus? Did something interesting happened after I left yesterday?" ----

____________________________________________________________________________________
WHERE: Manhattan Police StationWITH: Detective NatalieSTATUS: "A little bummed, and now wondering what's happening at the director's office"
▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

OOC: _
Hope the kind

_

_

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:57 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Mhm…...yeah…….understood." With black ink quickly flying across her notepad, Natalie was in the zone as she took a call from a potential witness. The morning had been a busy one, even at this ungodly hour, but that was normal. The director’s voice continued to boom with authority, phones were ringing one after another with no sign of stopping, light murmurs of conversation filtered throughout the space, cries of innocence and cussing echoed around; all of these were signs of the usual hubbub that transpired in the Police Station. And then there was Natalie, continuing to do her job as she sat at her desk while investigating a lead. After jotting down key information from the call, the rest of her voicemails were put on hold. She didn’t know how many of these disheartening voicemails she’d have to listen to today. An indignant puff of air was let loose as she slumped in her chair. 'Another dud.' This was becoming frustrating.

Al’s voice cut through Natalie’s hardship. Her eyes shifted to the officer as he approached her. He didn’t seem like himself as he handed her a cup of coffee. Very much like a cat stretching out its paws while waking up from a nap, the detective’s hand reached towards the dark liquid as it was offered to her. "Thank you Alonzo." Her nose breathed in the heat of her coffee while picking up another scent that subdued her frustration momentarily. The receiver was placed down, putting a halt to her morning calls so that she may thoroughly enjoy this bountiful food. "You spoil me." With a vague simper on her face, she took a sip of that holy liquid. "I’ll listen to it during my break." She held the CD towards her face as she glanced at the object. 'I could use a change today.'

Her head tilted towards the Director’s door as his voice gradually settled down. "If it is who I think it is then it must be the case from yesterday. Two officers brought in a young girl who is some kind of self-proclaimed hacker. Anyhow, they claimed they had evidence to hold her in our custody. But when they looked, there was nothing. So she had to be let go." Her shoulders were shrugged in a nonchalant manner. The case had nothing to do with her and the two officers had it coming. She said she’d report the two for misconduct and she did exactly that. "What’s up with you? You seem out of it today, more so than usual."

Background Profile || Whereabouts Manhattan Police Station || Investigating Alonzo|| Clothes Minus Bullet VestOutfit||

Quote:

l SHEM l

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:57 pm
User Image
We are now in the morning portion of Saturday February 17th

Mayumi Hiiragi
Captain

Greyshawl Neatherbane
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jacob Adler enters the police station with a coffee and enters the changing room to put on his uniform before taking a sip of his coffee. He then takes his gear and strips down each fire arm to their individual peices inspecting each peice cleaning and adding lubricant where needed. This is a practice that has been drilled into his head since training in the marines. Once he is finished with his morning ritual he waits around for today's briefing. Jacob Adler finishes his coffee and checks his phone while he waits. "Wonder what is going on today" he mutters to himself to nobody in particular.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2020 6:35 pm

User Image

⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I ' l l     m a k e      a     n a m e      f o r   m y s e l f "

Sami Monroe
Newie Police Cadet
Samis Theme: You'll never stop me

" B u t    t h a t       d o e s n ' t     m e a n       y o u     c a n     u n d e r e s t i m a t e     m e "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

In uniform and everything, the new girl walked through the doors with a coffee in one hand. She let out a yawn as she went and got everything all together. She stretched and put her gear on, strapping her harness belt onto her waist. She even took a moment to double-check that everything was on there.
"Okay...gun, check...badge, check...taser check...and...wait my baton."
she looked in the locker and found it lodged in the back wall. She let out a sigh of relief as she strapped it to the belt and then closed her locker. She hoped that maybe today she could get out of wearing the hat...she didn't want to ruin her hair since for once, it was cooperating with her. Now she had to figure out where to get her assignment. Will never did let her see the inner workings of a police station, and she cursed herself for not asking. So, she just kind of looked like an angry lost puppy wandering around trying to figure that out. "Now I feel like a moron..." she mumbled to herself as she shook her head. After receiving her assignments, she finally left the station. Looks like it was extra security...again. (exit)

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Destyways

Timid Seeker

5,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100

Mayumi Hiiragi
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:27 pm
User Image
We are now in the evening portion of Sunday February 18h