Submit

Are you ready?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe, but the paranoia is making it worse
View Results

LimeyFish8

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:37 am
Covid-19... No masks, no gloves, no toilet paper( rofl ), but there is still food and a good prognosis for most people.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:02 am
Preparation, perseverance, and not listening to the media will see this through.  

LimeyFish8

LimeyFish8

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:06 am
Also; people washing their ******** hands!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:39 am
Yeah went grocery shopping yesterday and most of the tp was gone. Thankfully the kind I buy was still there lol

Later went to get allergy meds and 75% of the cold/flu/vitamin supplements were gone.  

John Stamos is in a tree

Rainbow Cat

14,750 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Partygoer 500

LimeyFish8

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:40 pm
John Stamos is in a tree
Yeah went grocery shopping yesterday and most of the tp was gone. Thankfully the kind I buy was still there lol

Later went to get allergy meds and 75% of the cold/flu/vitamin supplements were gone.

People are panicking, which means buying things they think might be useful. My brother told me about a guy in NY who bough 17,000 1oz hand sanitizer bottles and was trying to off load them. I think the panic is worse than the virus.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:18 am
LimeyFish8
John Stamos is in a tree

People are panicking, which means buying things they think might be useful. My brother told me about a guy in NY who bough 17,000 1oz hand sanitizer bottles and was trying to off load them. I think the panic is worse than the virus.

You are correct. We went to target when they opened to try and grab some tp cause we were low and they made everyone who was there for tp to get in a line and were marched through the store and handed 1 in each category. Paper towels or tp, hand sanitizer or counter wipes and were told anyone who starts grabbing stuff will get thrown out of the store. They had security and everything.  

John Stamos is in a tree

Rainbow Cat

14,750 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Partygoer 500

LimeyFish8

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:14 am
John Stamos is in a tree
LimeyFish8
John Stamos is in a tree

You are correct. We went to target when they opened to try and grab some tp cause we were low and they made everyone who was there for tp to get in a line and were marched through the store and handed 1 in each category. Paper towels or tp, hand sanitizer or counter wipes and were told anyone who starts grabbing stuff will get thrown out of the store. They had security and everything.

Creating jobs by understanding people.  
Poll Guild of DOOM

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff