Submit

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2020 4:29 pm
Tenshi blinked as he had to take a minute to process what the other male was saying. "Yes. Of course." he replied with a return smile. He lead the other male to the other side of the dojo, going through some papers on a desk nearby, looking for the sigh up sheet and what else the other would need. "Ah! Here we go." he said after a minute, turning around and holding up a clipboard. "The name is Tenshi. Nice to meet you, Al." he replied with a bow of his head.

"Ah. The dojo is open from 12pm -9pm Monday thru Friday. Saturdays are 11am.-10pm. Sundays, the dojo is closed." he said, making a mental note.to hand up a sign with the times. After getting Al's signature, he watched as the other man explore the gym. He followed the other in curiousity. "Do you know any form of the arts?" he asked after a second, deciding to keep making conversation.

l SHEM l

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2020 11:17 pm
User Image▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▀
A L O N Z O▄▄A I D E ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄
____________________________________________________________________________________
PROFILEOUTFITCURRENT MOOD

"Do you know any form of the arts?" Tenshi asked. The question diverted his attention from checking the other gym equipment. "Oh umm.. I do know Karate, but I'm no master. My parents, however, taught me the art of self-defense. But I would love to if you teach me tho." Then he followed it with a smile before picking up a Dambell with his right hand that weighs twenty kilograms (20kg). After giving a few pumps, he looked at Tenshi again. "So.. is this dojo yours? How old is this building tho, if you mind me asking."

And as Tenshi would reply, Alonzo paced up the pumps before swapping it to his other hand. "The last time I visited a dojo was back at my hometown. I was still a kid back then, and I saw some students who were sparring with their sensei. I think I was still eight years old when I saw that. --One-by-one, they were taken down with their master, and when the moment where every student is on the floor, he bowed with that fierce look in his eyes."

"Let me ask you... Have you taught anyone else with your martial arts? ..Do you have students?" ----

____________________________________________________________________________________
WHERE: Black Kitsune DojoWITH: Tenshi YukiSTATUS: "Gym Hunting"
▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

OOC:_
DragonMistress07

_

_

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:39 pm
User Image

User Image

Place: Dojo

Doing: Taking a break and talking to Alonzo

With: Alonzo

Choice of music: U Can Do It (Paused)

Clothing at the moment:

Tenshi blinked at the answer before shrugging and nodding. "Yeah. Sure. I can teach you." he replied after a minute, continuing to watch him. "Hmm. Yeah, I own this place. As for the age, I am not quite sure. A couple of years I thin?" he said after thinking about it for few seconds. "I bought the place when I moved here and turned it into my dojo/gym." he added. He popped open his bottle of water, taking a sip as Alonzo continued to talk.

"Sounds like an interesting childhood." Tenshi said with a tilt of his head. "Teaches of martial arts of any kind are serious about thier craft. Don't take it seriously and they will let you know they do not approve of slackers or those who don't even try to get better." he added with a wave of his free hand. "Hm. No. I haven't trained any students. Never had the time." he finished, cryptic.

l SHEM l

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:51 am
User Image▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▀
A L O N Z O▄▄A I D E ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄
PROFILEOUTFITCURRENT MOOD

After a good rep on his biceps, Alonzo would then lay on a matt for some curl-ups to warm up his abdomen. 'Gotta keep those abs well-toned' "Oh.. so you're always busy, huh?" he replied while he was pulling his torso up and down while bracing his legs firm and crossing his arms to his chest while performing ab crunches. Then he would then pause as he sat up and looking at Tenshi. "Too bad.. I would love to learn more tho."

Finishing up the position, he would then quickly flip to face down to the floor. His legs stretched straight, firmly, while extending his shoulders and focusing his strength on his arms. 'Time for some push-ups.' "So.. what else do you do then? To be some kind of bounty hunter? ..A hero maybe?" he asked while doing some push-ups. Though his eyes were focused on the floor, Alonzo tries to keep with the conversation.

It was getting late tho, and he doesn't want Tenshi to wait for him to close the dojo based on the schedule. Minutes later, Al' grabbed his towel, wiping the sweat off his face and his arms. "I'll come around now and then.. I like it here." Al' gave a bright smile to Tenshi. If Tenshi would still like to talk to him, he will respond, but then again, it's time for him to go back to his apartment now. -----

[EXIT]

WHERE: Black Kitsune DojoWITH: Tenshi YukiSTATUS: "Pump-it .. Work it.. 'Never lick it'"
▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

OOC:_
DragonMistress07

_

_

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:32 pm
User Image

User Image

Place: Dojo-To Home

Doing: Taking a break and talking to Alonzo

With: Alonzo- Himself

Choice of music: U Can Do It (Paused)

Clothing at the moment:

Tenshi shrugged. "I wouldn't say that." he replied after a second as he continued to watch the other male. "Hmm. I have no problem teaching you if you really want." he added with a small smile. He shook his head. "No. I am not any of those things." he said with a chuckle. Not even close he thought with an inward snort. He snapped out of his thoughts when Al decided to leave. "Hm. You are welcome to come anytime when the dojo is open." he said as he watched the other edit the dojo. With a sigh, he decided that he too would close up and head home for the rest of the night. That man sure had been cute thought. With a shake of his head, he gathered up his things, locked the dojo up before heading upstairs to his apartment for a shower and food.[Exit]

l SHEM l

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:11 pm
User Image
We are now in the evening portion of Sunday February 18h

Mayumi Hiiragi
Captain

Manhattan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers