Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ll Neo ll
Crew

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 10:36 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

An old bell rings above your head as you enter, the smell of old books dancing with the mild tinge of metals and flowers fill the air. The sign at your right reads:

"Welcome to Treasure Trove, a humble antiques store in the heart of Manhattan. Everything you see here has a price, except the employees- please keep it professional.

Feel free to look around and stay for a while, admiring what you see, uncover the stories every item here has to offer but be careful, any form of damage and we consider it sold."

If you're looking for something we don't offer, feel free to call for help. We don't bite.

The store has two floors which has a dull lighting for the light fast items but with cameras everywhere, so do not think of swiping something lest you want to be banned.

Cards and cash, both accepted. We even buy what you don't want, after all one man's treasure is another man's gold.

Our prices:

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 6:52 am

❛Zariza Fiannait❜
    ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
    I'm feeling Neutral || I'm speaking to Customers/colleagues || Where am I? The store || What am I wearing? Working

Another day passed by as usual, even though it was considered a public holiday, the mistress of Treasure Trove kept her business open as per usual customs. It wasn't likely that they got customers on the first day of the year, although they did get things that would be considered too precious for their business. Not to mention, what wouldn't make up a broken heart than a beautiful antique that was probably collecting dust in some part of the store? Alas, it wasn't something most staff looked forward to but there wasn't much that they could do.

For Zariza it was different though, she enjoyed her time in the store, surrounded by treasures of all kinds which she could tell apart as easily as the veins on the back of her hand, that and the kinds of packages that arrived during these holidays were something to look at. Although, this year it would seem, there wasn't such package coming in instead something much different.

Earlier this morning, there was a call, a man claiming to be working for the gang called Midas informing her of their Don's arrival at her store. Was there something that he wanted that they could offer? Was it information? Was it the whole store? Maybe the owner's daughter had taken a liking to the man and wanted to form formal ties with the store involved. All these thoughts ran through her mind as she swiped on the screen of her tablet, admiring the flattering images of the man that would be visiting. "What is it that you want from us..." she asked herself, pulling away from her desk to lean back on her chair, crossing her slender leg over the other before running her palm over the black pantleg to smooth any crease.

The screen turned black, giving her a moment to glance at herself, cherry red lips to contrast the emerald green jacket and the matching earrings she wore, crimson ringlet curls delicately draping her shoulder as she reached out to grace her hues with his image again. Something about not knowing something bothered her, especially if she was involved. It was partly her business too, hence she was involved but alas, she'd only find out once the man was here.

O.O.C.

Yokai Yakuza

ll Neo ll
Crew

Invisible Noob

Yokai Yakuza

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 6:53 pm
User Image

Mephiles had a rather enjoyable day as always. Business was running smoothly and his plans for expansion was slowly coming together. Of course he’d been groomed since birth for such things. As he was driven to the next location he was humming to himself. It was almost “her” birthday and Mephiles was quite pleased with how the preparations were coming. They were nearly to the new destination and as per his instructions they would arrive just a few minutes early. By his side a dossier filled with information on the Treasure Trove. He’d spent any free time studying it. The buildings specs, the employee roster , and even some information on the other owner. He felt the car stop and smirked as he was let out. As his men swept the area Mephiles made his way inside a briefcase in hand a guard at his side. He waited patiently as the receptionist offered him a seat.

" Let the games begin. "

Mood
        Mission

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 6:20 am

❛Zariza Fiannait❜
    I'm feeling Neutral || I'm speaking to Don Mephiles || Where am I? The store || What am I wearing? Working

Word traveled fast that the their guest had arrived, they were expecting him but not necessarily expecting him to be early, including the redhead in her office. She stood up, buttoning her jacket before taking one quick glance at the gold trimmed mirror. Presentation was key after all.

Walking outside, she did know what to expect, it was the same old routine everytime someone dropped by for business- they either wanted to buy something big they had or they wanted to sell them something, either way the woman had to make sure they were getting the best deal possible but what did this one want? "Goodevening Mr. Razah, it's a pleasure to finally see you in person. Hope I haven't kept you waiting too long." she'd say, extending her hand to him when she greeted him, "How may we be of service?" she asked, passing him a smile before she continued, "If we don't have it, we can most certainly acquire what you want" she added before one of the workers came back with a trolley having their assortment of teas and the delicate china used mainly for guests like him, waiting there for his request.

O.O.C.

Yokai Yakuza

ll Neo ll
Crew

Invisible Noob

Yokai Yakuza

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 1:38 pm
User Image

Mephiles waited patiently to be seen. After all he was early and wasn’t in a rush. After a few moments a woman greeted him. Zariza Fiannait the hidden gem of the Treasure Trove. As she extended her hand he extended his own and gave her firm handshake.

" Ah Miss.Fiannait a pleasure to meet you. Thank you for seeing me at such a late hour. I simply wished to meet my new business partner in person. "

Mood

Mission

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 8:32 am

❛Zariza Fiannait❜
    I'm feeling Intrigued || I'm speaking to Don Mephiles || Where am I? The store || What am I wearing? Working

The woman shook his hand and smiled, tilting her head curiously to his statement with a raised brow. Business partner? Was this the proposal he was talking about? The words did stir up some confusion among the staff there, whom she quickly dismissed, so it was just the man, his guard and herself left. "This was the proposal you were implying"? she asked.

The very thought of it seemed like it wasn't a bad idea, she could finally have a little more prestige in her line of work than the owner who worked with her offered, not to mention being a part of his gang? Now wasn't that the kind of power she thought worth while.

O.O.C.

Yokai Yakuza

ll Neo ll
Crew

Invisible Noob

Yokai Yakuza

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 11:49 am
User Image

Mephiles smirked as the other employees were dismissed. The guards outside would compensate them for staying so late. Mephiles would open his suitcase and pass Zariza some documents before taking a cup of tea.

" Well as of this morning I am the new owner of this fine establishment. Now I don’t intend to interfere with how you do business, but if you aspire to do something greater. I do have a proposal for you if you’ll hear me out. "

Mood

Mission

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 8:49 am

❛Zariza Fiannait❜
    I'm feeling Uncertain || I'm speaking to Don Mephiles || Where am I? The store || What am I wearing? Working

The woman stood there dumbfounded as she looked at the documents and at what the man had to say, taking a moment to let that sink in. Of course, how could she have expected any better from the woman, she never took her as equal even though Zariza was the mind behind her even inheriting the company. How nice it must have felt, being given a handsome amount to even dismiss her from her mind while she agreed to this.
    ”Pleasant to finally be informed.” She mumbled quietly, more as a snap to the woman than to the man before her as she quickly drew her lips to a smile and looked back at him. ”And what would that be?” she’d ask, curious about what he’d require from her. It wasn’t new that she had to shift her loyalty in one night- but this was without any warning so she was still a little not used to it.

O.O.C.

Yokai Yakuza

ll Neo ll
Crew

Invisible Noob

Yokai Yakuza

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 11:07 am
User Image

Mephiles golden eyes would momentarily light up with excitement as he pulled out a rather odd looking black card. This object is know as a Midas Card, a Midas Card is a pass that's given to the members of the Midas when they agree to Mephiles"contract". Once accepted, it grants them a plethora of benefits. He places it on the table scooting it closer to Zariza.

https://themoneyofsoulandpossibilitycontrol.fandom.com/wiki/Midas_Card?file=Dark-midas.jpg

" As I said I have no problem being hands off and leaving the business to you. Your reputation speaks for itself and now that you are being weighed down I can only imagine how much this business will improve. However, I can see in your eyes you desire more. So why not join my gang as my right hand?
                                                            "

Mood
        Mission

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:22 pm
User Image
We are now in the evening portion of Sunday February 18h

Mayumi Hiiragi
Captain