Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Garden of Kindred Bounty

Back to Guilds

The Garden of Kindred Bounties Game Section, made to make things easier to find and in the same place outside the normal thread! 

Tags: Kindred, Charity, Games, Garden 

Reply The Garden of Kindred Bounty [Official Forums]
Takeover Tuesday Suggestion Thread Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Takeover Tuesday
  Gold/Plat
View Results

babyboo17forever
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 2:56 pm
Most of you guys here know what Takeover Tuesday is and it has been requested that a thread be made so people can suggest items outside of discord, so thats what this is for!

Leave your suggestions below and Ichi, I and the others from discord will look through them and choose items. This will help us expand what items we are using.

Please try to choose cheaper items, items from the stores. We have also been trying to use items that come in multiple colors but it isn't necessary.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 2:56 pm
User Image
Banner made by Ana!
What's Happening? Dressing up of course! A weekly thing! This is a joint game/contest with ichigokazuki's charity, โ˜…ichi's Contestsโ˜… and Ko Schy's charity, Starlight Charity. You don't have to partake in three charities but I encourage you to take a peek! Lots of fun to be had! heart

Task: Each week, we choose a random/funny/old school or whatever item (usually a specific pose too) on Gaia and those who participate have to create an avatar based around that item. We then wear said avatars on the chosen Tuesday, possibly all posting in the same thread! Usually my charity or ichigokazuki's or Ko Schy's charity.. But if you have a thread in mind, post your suggestion! Let us know.

Rules/Reminders: You must use the chosen item and pose for said avatar. If you want to qualify for the prize, you must be wearing your creation on the Tuesday as I will add your avatar to special favourites collection. The item of the week will be posted on the Friday prior to the Tuesday.

How to Enter: Please post your avatars creations here (using the format below) or posting in the avatar channel in our discord server. Refer to rules to qualify for the contest.
The Format:
Please use this when entering TT, as it quotes both myself and ichigokazuki, as we work together to run TT.
[color=red][b][size=24]Hi! I'd like to enter this week's TT![/size][/color][/b]
[quote="babyboo17forever"][/quote]
[quote="ichigokazuki"][/quote]
[quote="Aerlu"][/quote]

This Week:

Item(s): Foal Play, specifically the leg pose!
User ImageUser Image

Is an LK capsule drop, check my mule seth_red_riley for copies if you need one. You can use the recolour if you have it, but we only have extra copies of the Lk drop verison

Date: 2021-11-09
This is the date you need to have your avatar ready and wearing to enter the contest!

Example:
User Image

Prize: 5000 plat (50,000,000,000 gold)
Other prizes might show up! whee Have ideas send them our way!

Last Weeks Winner: Rue_hime

Past Avis: Want to see the avis we have created, here are the Favorites with dates

[quote="DawnLuna"][/quote]
[quote="Glengrin"][/quote]
[quote="Rue_hime"][/quote]
[quote="iheartshrooms"][/quote]
[quote="SunsetSoundwave"][/quote]
[quote="Specia1 k"][/quote]
[quote="Xhex Hess"][/quote]
[quote="~Lovers Lost~"][/quote]
[quote="Usagi Tsuki Kori"][/quote]
[quote="A Fart in the Wind"][/quote]
[quote="Rawr_Im_Keelicious"][/quote]

babyboo17forever
Captain

babyboo17forever
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 3:15 pm
๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบDon't Worry,๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ

glengrin
I have a few ideas; but about to go afk. I'll post them tonight.
๐Ÿ

okay <3๐Ÿ

๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบBe Happy๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 4:45 pm
Awesome! Thank you for making this!  

DawnLuna

Hilarious Phantom

15,675 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Empyrean Scribe 0

xXRed Moon VampiressXx

Dedcadent Abductee

23,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Monster Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 4:52 pm
babyboo17forever
User Image
Banner made by Ana!
What's Happening? Dressing up of course! A weekly thing! This is a joint game/contest with ichigokazuki charity thread found here. Feel free to stop over there and join in the fun.

Task: Each week, we choose a random/funny/old school or whatever item (usually a specific pose too) on Gaia and those who partipate have to create an avatar based around that item. We then wear said avatars on the chosen Tuesday, possibly all posting in the same thread! Usually my charity or babyboo17forever's charity. But if you have a thread in mind, post your suggestion! Let us know.

Rules/Reminders: You must use the chosen item and pose for said avatar. If you want to qualify for the prize, you must be wearing your creation on the Tuesday as BB will add your avatar to special favourites collection. The item of the week will be posted on the Friday prior to the Tuesday.

Note: This was a discord only game for a long time, we have decided to make it live on Gaia as well. But if you want to post item suggestions or see what's cooking for the following week. We encourage you to join the discord, invite link is in the Crew Section.

How to Enter: Please post your avatars creations here (quoting me!) or posting in the avatar channel in our discord server. We want to see! For the big prize (one person chosen from the pool of entries by the crew) please wear your created avatar on the Tuesday.

This Week:

Item(s): Frozen Dweller Skull(s) from Barton Boutique! All 1 plat!
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Date: 2020-05-12
This is the date you need to have your avatar ready and wearing to enter the contest!
Example:
User Image

Other prizes might show up! whee

Past Avis: Want to see the avis we have created, here are the Favorites with dates

LAST WEEKS WINNER: PermaBanned EiAi

DawnLuna

glengrin

BloodAngel95

~Lovers Lost~

xXRed Moon VampiressXx
Thank you for the quote. I was wondering if there could some kind of reminder sent out on Sunday or Monday? Half the time I don't remember about Takeover Tuesdays until Wednesday.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 5:11 pm
OK, I will list a few now and more as time goes by.

User Image and recolors
User Image (sprout pose)
User Image and recolors
User Image wing pose, and recolors
User Image background star pose
User Image skin pose
User Image

ichigokazuki
LK_Giveaway
babyboo17forever

glengrin

Alien Explorer

babyboo17forever
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 5:17 pm

xXRed Moon VampiressXx
babyboo17forever
User Image
Banner made by Ana!
What's Happening? Dressing up of course! A weekly thing! This is a joint game/contest with ichigokazuki charity thread found here. Feel free to stop over there and join in the fun.

Task: Each week, we choose a random/funny/old school or whatever item (usually a specific pose too) on Gaia and those who partipate have to create an avatar based around that item. We then wear said avatars on the chosen Tuesday, possibly all posting in the same thread! Usually my charity or babyboo17forever's charity. But if you have a thread in mind, post your suggestion! Let us know.

Rules/Reminders: You must use the chosen item and pose for said avatar. If you want to qualify for the prize, you must be wearing your creation on the Tuesday as BB will add your avatar to special favourites collection. The item of the week will be posted on the Friday prior to the Tuesday.

Note: This was a discord only game for a long time, we have decided to make it live on Gaia as well. But if you want to post item suggestions or see what's cooking for the following week. We encourage you to join the discord, invite link is in the Crew Section.

How to Enter: Please post your avatars creations here (quoting me!) or posting in the avatar channel in our discord server. We want to see! For the big prize (one person chosen from the pool of entries by the crew) please wear your created avatar on the Tuesday.

This Week:

Item(s): Frozen Dweller Skull(s) from Barton Boutique! All 1 plat!
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Date: 2020-05-12
Example:
User Image

LAST WEEKS WINNER: PermaBanned EiAi

DawnLuna

glengrin

BloodAngel95

~Lovers Lost~

xXRed Moon VampiressXx
Thank you for the quote. I was wondering if there could some kind of reminder sent out on Sunday or Monday? Half the time I don't remember about Takeover Tuesdays until Wednesday.
๐Ÿ

yes i will quote you in my main charity most likly but i can def send a reminder to you๐Ÿ

๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบBe Happy๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 6:31 pm
Heres some!
Any of the moga background items ~ User Image
Many versions of astra wings ~ User Image  

DawnLuna

Hilarious Phantom

15,675 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Empyrean Scribe 0

~Lovers Lost~

Unstoppable Lover

41,950 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2020 2:44 am
Since I havent paid much attention to it recently... but maybe these and the recolors if they havent been used already lol. Ignore any that may of been. sweatdrop

User Image
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 8:25 pm
Heres a few more
They are on the smaller side, but super cheap!
User Image User Image User Image  

DawnLuna

Hilarious Phantom

15,675 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Empyrean Scribe 0

glengrin

Alien Explorer

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 5:20 pm
User Image

I'll add more ideas later. Note, this is post 2 of suggestions.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:01 pm
babyboo17forever
User Image
Banner made by Ana!

This Week:

Item(s): Nitemare Scarf and all its recolours. Some of which are sold in Loyal's Bazaar!
User Image]User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Date: 2020-06-09
Example:
User Image

DawnLuna

glengrin

BloodAngel95

~Lovers Lost~

xXRed Moon VampiressXx
Yep, I saw and just made my avi for it. Thanks!

24/25  

glengrin

Alien Explorer

glengrin

Alien Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:02 pm
LK_Giveaway
babyboo17forever
Another raffle slot please!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:34 pm

glengrin
babyboo17forever
User Image
Banner made by Ana!

This Week:

Item(s): Nitemare Scarf and all its recolours. Some of which are sold in Loyal's Bazaar!
User Image]User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Date: 2020-06-09
Example:
User Image

DawnLuna

glengrin

BloodAngel95

~Lovers Lost~

xXRed Moon VampiressXx
Yep, I saw and just made my avi for it. Thanks!

24/25
๐Ÿ

i need to make one still. didnt know if i was gonna have time so had ichi make sre to quote everyone๐Ÿ

๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบBe Happy๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ

babyboo17forever
Captain

The Garden of Kindred Bounty [Official Forums]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out