Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gahg Me With A Spoon
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:07 pm
User Image

User Image

tab Photo Edits : Open | RP Graphics : Open | Satus : Accepting orders!

Welcome to Ren's Editing Service, I'm Ren! I offer Photoshop edits and RP Graphics completely free of charge!

There are a few rules though before you receive an edit or RP Graphic from me! First, you must be an active member in the guild.
Second, you must have a profile in the works or already established to receive an edit of your character's image.
Third, in order to receive a RP Graphic and coding for your layout, you have to make a post in the RP. That post must be recent.
Fourth, Requests cannot be made on other people's behalf or for characters that are not in this guild.
Lastly, be patient! Edits or graphics can take 24 hours at the minimum to create as they are done in my free time.

Failure to comply to the above rules or refusal to use the forums listed below to order will result in a rejection of your request.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:32 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

[align=left][quote="A Wild Rennie"][size=18]I would like an edit![/size][/quote]
[size=15][b][color=purple]Username :[/color][/b][/size] (Username here! You may also include your discord @ if you would like delivery through Discord.)
[size=15][b][color=purple]Request :[/color][/b][/size] (What's your request? Editing hair color/eye color? Adding or removing tattoos/scars? Please be detailed if you'd like a lot of edits.)
[size=15][b][color=purple]Reference :[/color][/b][/size] (Please link the image you'd like edited, as well as any tattoos if your request involves adding tattoos.)
[size=15][b][color=purple]Delivery :[/color][/b][/size] (How would you like your image to be delivered? Discord, Gaia PMs, In this thread, etc.)
[size=15][b][color=purple]Extra :[/color][/b][/size] (Anything else you'd like me to know?)
[/align]

Gahg Me With A Spoon
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Gaian

Gahg Me With A Spoon
Vice Captain

Sarcastic Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:48 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image

[align=left][quote="A Wild Rennie"][size=18]I would like a RP Graphic![/size][/quote]
[size=15][b][color=purple]Username :[/color][/b][/size] (Username here! You may also include your discord @ if you would like delivery through Discord.)
[size=15][b][color=purple]Reference :[/color][/b][/size] (Please link the image(s) of your character you would like used!)
[size=15][b][color=purple]Character Name:[/color][/b][/size] (Your character's full name or the name you'd like on the graphic.)
[size=15][b][color=purple]Words:[/color][/b][/size] (Would you like any other words on your graphic? Ex. RP Role, Song lyrics, etc.)
[size=15][b][color=purple]Theme :[/color][/b][/size] (Ex. Flowers, Starry, Demonic, Angelic, etc.)
[size=15][b][color=purple]Colors :[/color][/b][/size] (What kind of colors would you like?)
[size=15][b][color=purple]Timeskip :[/color][/b][/size] (Would you like a "Timeskip" button included?)
[size=15][b][color=purple]Code :[/color][/b][/size] (Would you like me to code your RP layout? Y/N)
[size=15][b][color=purple]Delivery :[/color][/b][/size] (How would you like your image to be delivered? Discord, Gaia PMs, In this thread, etc.)
[size=15][b][color=purple]Extra :[/color][/b][/size] (Anything else you'd like me to know or include?)
[/align]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:31 pm
A Wild Rennie
I would like a RP Graphic!

Username : Hope the kind
Reference :
https://cache.desktopnexus.com/thumbseg/1192/1192671-bigthumbnail.jpg
https://cdn.wallpapersafari.com/91/67/BD1m3n.jpg
https://wallup.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/12/300873-anime_girls-anime-Guilty_Crown-Inori_Yuzuriha.jpg
https://static.zerochan.net/Yuzuriha.Inori.full.2048150.jpg
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/8gVJFOW2JrbCRWdgFNOgzYQpo3mL9iRGC8H6zNFmuwY5tZN716ZLaGMEs1mvDtJ4XyyZE7Tty70_zb69w3jx_vav2fq9V9w7OydqZGqZUfLaFVXGEXwofytbfD7qpVYqT7txXqgnboPsMQ

Character Name: Hoglah Mauve
Words: I'd like it if it said that she was a College Student? I think that is about it...
Theme : Corrupted Angel?
Colors : Pastel? Light?
Timeskip : Absolutely!
Code : Yes whee
Delivery : All of the Above! (DMs, PMs, or here)
Extra : I just want you to know how awesome you are for doing this!

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Just Rosa

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:05 am
A Wild Rennie

Username : Just Rosa (here)/ xjustskye (discord)
Reference : I'll dm them
Character Name: Oliver Ashton
Words: "Life happens whether you're ready or not."
Theme : Maybe autmn leaves?
Colors : Black with pastel blue, purple, pink, orange accents
Timeskip : Yes please
Code :Yes please
Delivery : Gaia/ Discord dm's
Extra : (Anything else you'd like me to know or include?)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:37 am
A Wild Rennie

Username : xoReina
Reference : character image
Character Name: Giovanni Siebe
Words: (role) Infinity Complex Member
Theme : Explosives or fireworks
Colors : pastel, soft colors like pastel greens or blues
Timeskip : yes please
Code : yes please
Delivery : gaia pm