Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
Empress Dee's Lounge RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:42 pm
Rose was feeling quite happy now that she had some friends to chat with here .  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:57 am
Ochru did what he had to without a fuss. The pain was unbearable though. He had Terry drive him to the clinic because he was in no condition to drive. He told everybody else through broken sobs that he would be right back and that he got something in his eye.  

Ochru

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2021 4:46 pm
Ochru
Ochru did what he had to without a fuss. The pain was unbearable though. He had Terry drive him to the clinic because he was in no condition to drive. He told everybody else through broken sobs that he would be right back and that he got something in his eye.

While in his corvette, Terry began to converse with Ochru for two reasons. 1. To distract Ochru from the pain 2. To find out what has been happening in Flower bud village.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:01 am
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Ochru

While in his corvette, Terry began to converse with Ochru for two reasons. 1. To distract Ochru from the pain 2. To find out what has been happening in Flower bud village.

Ochru explained how Hideki was growing bigger and that Keitaro decided to stay in Mineral Town. Ellen was busy as always with the Blue Sky ranch and since it was still winter in Flower Bud, besides collecting and feeding the animals, Ochru had been spending his days working the winter mine for fun. He also said not to mention the mining business to the girls when they get back because it is dangerous to go there to begin with and besides he does it to sustain the farm funds in case he needs stuff like feed or ingredients he cannot get but at the stores.  

Ochru

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:18 am
Ochru
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Ochru

Ochru explained how Hideki was growing bigger and that Keitaro decided to stay in Mineral Town. Ellen was busy as always with the Blue Sky ranch and since it was still winter in Flower Bud, besides collecting and feeding the animals, Ochru had been spending his days working the winter mine for fun. He also said not to mention the mining business to the girls when they get back because it is dangerous to go there to begin with and besides he does it to sustain the farm funds in case he needs stuff like feed or ingredients he cannot get but at the stores.

Just as they were pulling into the parking lot, Terry asked, "How old is Hideki now?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:53 am
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Ochru
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Ochru

Just as they were pulling into the parking lot, Terry asked, "How old is Hideki now?"

"Just about a year old."  

Ochru

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:32 pm
Ochru
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Ochru
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Ochru

"Just about a year old."

"Cute. Okay, so lets get you seen by someone about that eye."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:21 am
Meanwhile in the lounge, Vegeta served some pizza to the Ninja turtles who have come in for some grub.  

VegetaHonshura

Linken_Bogard

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:57 am
Being as happy as can be, Link continued to make more and more soups using many different saucepans and pots. To make the sandwiches extra yummy, he used frying pans to grill the edges to perfection.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:08 pm
Next, Vegeta served up some Vodka for Kai Hiwatari who was there for a visit. Then he made a chocolate milkshake and went to go find Rose who had been working so hard and while it was true that Vegeta knew the rules about no drinks outside of the lounge, he also knew that Rose was in the downstairs kitchen, so it was okay. He said, "I brought you a fresh chocolate milkshake, but please drink it in the kitchen here. By the way, my name is Vegeta."  

VegetaHonshura

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:17 pm
VegetaHonshura
Next, Vegeta served up some Vodka for Kai Hiwatari who was there for a visit. Then he made a chocolate milkshake and went to go find Rose who had been working so hard and while it was true that Vegeta knew the rules about no drinks outside of the lounge, he also knew that Rose was in the downstairs kitchen, so it was okay. He said, "I brought you a fresh chocolate milkshake, but please drink it in the kitchen here. By the way, my name is Vegeta."

She turned to face him and replied " Hello , I am Rose , nice to meet ya Vegeta and thanks for the milkshake"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:26 am
Linken_Bogard
Being as happy as can be, Link continued to make more and more soups using many different saucepans and pots. To make the sandwiches extra yummy, he used frying pans to grill the edges to perfection.

he had walked into the lounge but was never properly introduced so he sat down in front of the counter and replied " hello i am Merlin and I am a traveling wizard from a far off land" then waited to hear what was said in return  

Merlin The Great73

Aged Prophet

2,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

VegetaHonshura

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:17 am
Blizzard Rose
VegetaHonshura

She turned to face him and replied " Hello , I am Rose , nice to meet ya Vegeta and thanks for the milkshake"

"You are quite welcome. You've been working hard, so you deserved something special. We treat everyone here special especially if they are deserving."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:15 pm
Merlin The Great73
Linken_Bogard

he had walked into the lounge but was never properly introduced so he sat down in front of the counter and replied " hello i am Merlin and I am a traveling wizard from a far off land" then waited to hear what was said in return

"Welcome to the Bogard Bar, Merlin. My name is Link. Is there a soup, sandwich or both a soup and a sandwich I can interest you in or would you like something else off of the menu?"  

Linken_Bogard

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2021 3:15 pm
VegetaHonshura
Blizzard Rose
VegetaHonshura

"You are quite welcome. You've been working hard, so you deserved something special. We treat everyone here special especially if they are deserving."

she took a sip of her milkshake and smiled a little . she did love her milkshakes and even more that others were starting to chat with her as well  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff