Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
Empress Dee's Lounge RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TruesdaleT

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:26 pm
empress dee
TruesdaleT
empress dee
TruesdaleT
FloweringSoldierRosey
TruesdaleT
Hearing no reply, Trunks headed upstairs and found someone wanting an order. He also noticed his mother wiping down the back tables. Trunks said, "I will try to get you what you want, miss. What drink do you want to have? We have all sorts of beverages here."

(Yes, you are doing things right.)

" I would like to have a pina colada sir" Rosey replied in a polite tone to the man at the bar.She was nervous being in place where she didnt know anyone at all and hoped to make some new friends.

Since Trunks was unfamiliar with how to make it, he then had the idea to do what customers should be doing when they could not be served by Dee or Terry. He walked over to the counter's computer and typed in the drink order. Moments later, upon a conveyer belt, the drink came down gently and into Trunks's hand. He served the drink to Rosey and said, "There you go. A lot of the stuff you want is found on this here computer. Just type in the order, press enter and there ya go. We kinda got the idea from Swallow falls's Flint Lockwood. And there is one computer at each table so it doesn't get overloaded. But unlike the original machine, the food doesn't rain on you, it just comes on a conveyer belt. Would you like anything else miss? Perhaps some food to go with that drink? Oh, I bet you haven't tried dinosaur. I know that I am supposed to be finding my mom, but thinking about a dinosaur meal is making me hungry. Hope you don't mind the company."

Trunks typed in brontosaurus burger with lettuce, mayo, and white bread bun. To drink he typed in Lemon caffinated cola, which when the order came down, it looked like a giant chicken burger with a pepsi to the average earthling's eyes.

After wiping down all the tables, Dee noticed that her son was there to visit her, so she went over to him and said, "Oh hi, Trunks. What brings you here besides my dino burgers that is?"

Swallowing the mouthful of burger he had in his mouth, Trunks replied, "Ma, Terry needs you downstairs."

Turning to Rosey, Trunks replied, "Do you want me to order you a burger too?"

"Thanks Trunks, I will see him right away then. I just finished wiping down the tables. If anymore customers come and I am downstairs could you do me a humungoid favor and help the customers place their order?"

"Sure Ma."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:55 am
Heading downstairs, Dee found Terry on the hangover couch where she gave Terry some pain medicine as well as a glass of water. She placed a cold cloth on Terry's head and then requested that he try and get some more sleep. If his gut still bothered him after that, he was to go upstairs and get a ginger ale.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:16 am
TruesdaleT
empress dee
TruesdaleT
FloweringSoldierRosey
TruesdaleT
Hearing no reply, Trunks headed upstairs and found someone wanting an order. He also noticed his mother wiping down the back tables. Trunks said, "I will try to get you what you want, miss. What drink do you want to have? We have all sorts of beverages here."

" I would like to have a pina colada sir" Rosey replied in a polite tone to the man at the bar.She was nervous being in place where she didnt know anyone at all and hoped to make some new friends.

Since Trunks was unfamiliar with how to make it, he then had the idea to do what customers should be doing when they could not be served by Dee or Terry. He walked over to the counter's computer and typed in the drink order. Moments later, upon a conveyer belt, the drink came down gently and into Trunks's hand. He served the drink to Rosey and said, "There you go. A lot of the stuff you want is found on this here computer. Just type in the order, press enter and there ya go. We kinda got the idea from Swallow falls's Flint Lockwood. And there is one computer at each table so it doesn't get overloaded. But unlike the original machine, the food doesn't rain on you, it just comes on a conveyer belt. Would you like anything else miss? Perhaps some food to go with that drink? Oh, I bet you haven't tried dinosaur. I know that I am supposed to be finding my mom, but thinking about a dinosaur meal is making me hungry. Hope you don't mind the company."

Trunks typed in brontosaurus burger with lettuce, mayo, and white bread bun. To drink he typed in Lemon caffinated cola, which when the order came down, it looked like a giant chicken burger with a pepsi to the average earthling's eyes.

After wiping down all the tables, Dee noticed that her son was there to visit her, so she went over to him and said, "Oh hi, Trunks. What brings you here besides my dino burgers that is?"

Swallowing the mouthful of burger he had in his mouth, Trunks replied, "Ma, Terry needs you downstairs."

She looked a little shy at first but replied " Sure why not " to him as she sat there and watched around her  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:02 pm
FloweringSoldierRosey
TruesdaleT
empress dee
TruesdaleT
FloweringSoldierRosey
TruesdaleT

She looked a little shy at first but replied " Sure why not " to him as she sat there and watched around her

Trunks typed in the order he had and then waited for it to be ready. He then said, "This should take a minute. So, just so you know, it used to get so busy in here a long time ago, but these days its been really quiet. I dunno if its because Andy is no longer around or if its because Terry is having a hard time getting over the loss of his brother and therefore isn't able to help mom out run this place."  

TruesdaleT

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:01 pm
Dee returned upstairs and took her place behind the bar counter. She had a great view of the main part of the lounge and where her son Trunks was having a meal with the new person named Rosey.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:53 am
Rosey sat there looking around the room hoping that she hadnt been too much trouble  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

TruesdaleT

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:30 am
disturbed Fan Rosey
Rosey sat there looking around the room hoping that she hadnt been too much trouble

"Is something wrong, Rosey?" Trunks asked as he noticed her looking around nervously.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:44 am
TruesdaleT
disturbed Fan Rosey

"Is something wrong, Rosey?" Trunks asked as he noticed her looking around nervously.

" I am just hoping that everything is ok with your family ?" she replied to him sweetly as she ate her burger and sipped on her soda  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

william-tyler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:58 pm
William-Tyler showed up next and he took his place at the stage by the bar. He sat behind the keyboards and began playing a rather familiar melody. (you guys can decide what I am playing)

Two of his children, the ones known as Ryu and Ken had followed Will. Ryu had dark hair, brown eyes, and one could tell he had loads of energy to spare. Ken had red hair and deep blue eyes. Unlike Ryu who had loads of energy, Ken looked to be the down to earth kind of a guy not to mention that Ken's hands were covered in dirt.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:57 pm
disturbed Fan Rosey
TruesdaleT
disturbed Fan Rosey

" I am just hoping that everything is ok with your family ?" she replied to him sweetly as she ate her burger and sipped on her soda

"Well, when I saw Terry, he looked like he was really getting hammered lately with the booze. He must be really troubled by Andy's death. But Terry does have a supportive family who won't let him go over the edge. And Ma... she loves him too much to let him die."  

TruesdaleT

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:00 pm
TruesdaleT
disturbed Fan Rosey
TruesdaleT
disturbed Fan Rosey

"Well, when I saw Terry, he looked like he was really getting hammered lately with the booze. He must be really troubled by Andy's death. But Terry does have a supportive family who won't let him go over the edge. And Ma... she loves him too much to let him die."

she smiled a comforting smile and then replied " This burger is delcious ! may I have another milk shake?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:54 am
disturbed Fan Rosey
TruesdaleT
disturbed Fan Rosey
TruesdaleT
disturbed Fan Rosey

she smiled a comforting smile and then replied " This burger is delcious ! may I have another milk shake?"

"Sure!" Trunks said and typed in the same milkshake flavor as the last one was and clicked the word order. "Every time I have some spare moments I come here. Of course, I cannot expect those dragons I left in charge to look after the kids forever though. I have 8 kids. One of those kids I had to send away for special therapy, but there are 7 that I look after. There's Epcor, Monopoly, Amethyst, uh... I do have a list somewhere. But those three I interact with the most."  

TruesdaleT

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:47 am
TruesdaleT
disturbed Fan Rosey
TruesdaleT
disturbed Fan Rosey
TruesdaleT
disturbed Fan Rosey

"Sure!" Trunks said and typed in the same milkshake flavor as the last one was and clicked the word order. "Every time I have some spare moments I come here. Of course, I cannot expect those dragons I left in charge to look after the kids forever though. I have 8 kids. One of those kids I had to send away for special therapy, but there are 7 that I look after. There's Epcor, Monopoly, Amethyst, uh... I do have a list somewhere. But those three I interact with the most."

" Ah I see . So your quite busy with things sounds like " she replied to Trunks as she waited for her second drink to be made.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:19 pm
disturbed Fan Rosey
TruesdaleT
disturbed Fan Rosey
TruesdaleT
disturbed Fan Rosey

" Ah I see . So your quite busy with things sounds like " she replied to Trunks as she waited for her second drink to be made.

"Very busy,"Trunks replied as the drink came down the belt and gently landed on the table. Then he said, "I also turbo duel professionally. That's where I duel with monster cards while riding a computerized motorcycle called a duel runner. If I win, I get more money than if I lose, but regardless, I still get money for the duels I do. Its more about the fun and the entertainment of the crowd than anything else."  

TruesdaleT

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:08 pm
TruesdaleT
disturbed Fan Rosey
TruesdaleT
disturbed Fan Rosey
TruesdaleT
disturbed Fan Rosey

"Very busy,"Trunks replied as the drink came down the belt and gently landed on the table. Then he said, "I also turbo duel professionally. That's where I duel with monster cards while riding a computerized motorcycle called a duel runner. If I win, I get more money than if I lose, but regardless, I still get money for the duels I do. Its more about the fun and the entertainment of the crowd than anything else."

she reached out and grabbed her drink as it came to her on the table . She was glad to have met Trunks and felt so bad for him knowing how things are right now  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff