Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
Empress Dee's Lounge RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:08 am
(did this rp die ?)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:36 am
(We will have another season via a major time skip where everyone is back in the lounge, but not just yet.)  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:07 am
empress dee
(We will have another season via a major time skip where everyone is back in the lounge, but not just yet.)

(just wanted to rp again and thought that i would check on this rp)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2022 5:16 pm
White Mage Rose
empress dee

(honestly, I am kind of stuck for ideas. I wanted to have some sort of magic thing added to it, kind of like a Kingdom Hearts thing, but I dunno who knows about Kingdom Hearts)  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2022 7:00 am
empress dee
White Mage Rose
empress dee

(honestly, I am kind of stuck for ideas. I wanted to have some sort of magic thing added to it, kind of like a Kingdom Hearts thing, but I dunno who knows about Kingdom Hearts)

(i dont know anything about it either sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:04 am
White Mage Rose
empress dee
White Mage Rose
empress dee

(The one thing about my RPs is that they are anime or game based. If you don't know anything about anime or video games you are going to have real trouble in my RPs.)  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2022 10:00 am
empress dee
White Mage Rose
empress dee
White Mage Rose
empress dee

(The one thing about my RPs is that they are anime or game based. If you don't know anything about anime or video games you are going to have real trouble in my RPs.)

(maybe ... dunno about that )  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2022 7:23 am
White Mage Rose
empress dee
White Mage Rose
empress dee
White Mage Rose
empress dee

(maybe ... dunno about that )

(I know that you like to role-play, and just remember Disney animated movies count as anime. You best be researching the village library and look at my threads related to anime shows. This will give you knowledge.)

Dee sighed as the lounge was now empty and everyone was doing something else. While she did hope that it would pick up again, she needed to really spruce it up, so naturally, she began to seriously clean and get creative. Terry, as far as she knew, was still too depressed over Andy's passing. Link was somewhere in the west in the Harvest Gardens working on his farming skills. Ochru was getting his eyes fixed. Hideki was in her care and he was crawling around on the floor like the cutie pie that he was. He had little sponges attached to his knees because he wanted to help and so he was helping scrub the floors. A few Pokemon of Dee's was helping too.

She began to reminisce about her days as a Pokemon trainer. And it really was a good thing that there were 4 seasonal basement levels in the mansion to fit all of the pokemon. They get plenty of feed and they work together in harmony. On the 99th floor, there is a pool for the water Pokemon and strictly for them.

New regions have surfaced too. The one she has yet to visit is called Hisui and that is somewhere in Ancient Sinnoh or rather, Sinnoh was being remade into something better and more realistic and it was just being called Hisui. Earth video game designers called it Legends of Arceus. So, Dee figured that Arceus was awake and was re-creating Sinnoh to be even better.

She knew she wasn't going anywhere if this mansion wasn't spruced up. She didn't care whether or not Terry helped, but she did hope he felt better soon.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas