Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
Empress Dee's Lounge RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TruesdaleT

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:26 pm
disturbed Fan Rosey
TruesdaleT
disturbed Fan Rosey
TruesdaleT
disturbed Fan Rosey

she smiled a comforting smile and then replied " This burger is delcious ! may I have another milk shake?"

"Sure!" Trunks said and typed in the same milkshake flavor as the last one was and clicked the word order. "Every time I have some spare moments I come here. Of course, I cannot expect those dragons I left in charge to look after the kids forever though. I have 8 kids. One of those kids I had to send away for special therapy, but there are 7 that I look after. There's Epcor, Monopoly, Amethyst, uh... I do have a list somewhere. But those three I interact with the most."

" Ah I see . So your quite busy with things sounds like " she replied to Trunks as she waited for her second drink to be made.

"Very busy,"Trunks replied as the drink came down the belt and gently landed on the table. Then he said, "I also turbo duel professionally. That's where I duel with monster cards while riding a computerized motorcycle called a duel runner. If I win, I get more money than if I lose, but regardless, I still get money for the duels I do. Its more about the fun and the entertainment of the crowd than anything else."

she reached out and grabbed her drink as it came to her on the table . She was glad to have met Trunks and felt so bad for him knowing how things are right now

"The life I am living is worth while, but the only thing bad about it right now is that my lover and mate Zane... he died of a heart attack so I am raising my kids alone pretty much. I am not as bad off as Will is though. He has 20, 000 children and trying to raise them by himself. To me, that's too much. Yeah, a lot of deaths lately, but we also stay as strong as we can, well most of us. Oh sure, I miss Zane, but until my life calms down a bit I really don't have time for another mate. Friends are always nice though, I can never have too many of them."

Trunks laughed, which he had to admit felt good. He ordered a pepsi for himself as he needed a pop to continue enjoying the company he had. It had been a while since he enjoyed a decent conversation and it wasn't the press hounding him for a story.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:33 pm
TruesdaleT
disturbed Fan Rosey
TruesdaleT
disturbed Fan Rosey
TruesdaleT
disturbed Fan Rosey

she smiled a comforting smile and then replied " This burger is delcious ! may I have another milk shake?"

"Sure!" Trunks said and typed in the same milkshake flavor as the last one was and clicked the word order. "Every time I have some spare moments I come here. Of course, I cannot expect those dragons I left in charge to look after the kids forever though. I have 8 kids. One of those kids I had to send away for special therapy, but there are 7 that I look after. There's Epcor, Monopoly, Amethyst, uh... I do have a list somewhere. But those three I interact with the most."

" Ah I see . So your quite busy with things sounds like " she replied to Trunks as she waited for her second drink to be made.

"Very busy,"Trunks replied as the drink came down the belt and gently landed on the table. Then he said, "I also turbo duel professionally. That's where I duel with monster cards while riding a computerized motorcycle called a duel runner. If I win, I get more money than if I lose, but regardless, I still get money for the duels I do. Its more about the fun and the entertainment of the crowd than anything else."

she reached out and grabbed her drink as it came to her on the table . She was glad to have met Trunks and felt so bad for him knowing how things are right now

"The life I am living is worth while, but the only thing bad about it right now is that my lover and mate Zane... he died of a heart attack so I am raising my kids alone pretty much. I am not as bad off as Will is though. He has 20, 000 children and trying to raise them by himself. To me, that's too much. Yeah, a lot of deaths lately, but we also stay as strong as we can, well most of us. Oh sure, I miss Zane, but until my life calms down a bit I really don't have time for another mate. Friends are always nice though, I can never have too many of them."

Trunks laughed, which he had to admit felt good. He ordered a pepsi for himself as he needed a pop to continue enjoying the company he had. It had been a while since he enjoyed a decent conversation and it wasn't the press hounding him for a story.

" Funny you should mention mates cause I am looking for one myself . I hate being alone and dont have anyone to be with makes for a lonely life" she replied to Trunks as she sipped her milk shake slowly.  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

TruesdaleT

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:31 pm
disturbed Fan Rosey
TruesdaleT
disturbed Fan Rosey
TruesdaleT
disturbed Fan Rosey

" Funny you should mention mates cause I am looking for one myself . I hate being alone and dont have anyone to be with makes for a lonely life" she replied to Trunks as she sipped her milk shake slowly.

"Well, Will is a great guy. He is somewhat older than me, but if there is anyone who needs a mate, its him. He has this huge farm! 20, 000 children aren't easy to look after either. Oh, but word of advice.... don't kiss him unless you plan to marry him within the year because it would be fatal if you were to kiss him and not marry him. He's called an alchemic male for a reason. Big responsibility and very careful when it comes to affections. After marriage kiss him as much as you want. Two of his children are here with him too. That young boy over there by the bar, that's Ryu. He has a lot of energy. Then the boy who I think went into the bathroom to wash up, that's Ken. He's more laid back and really enjoys farming."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:29 pm
TruesdaleT
disturbed Fan Rosey
TruesdaleT
disturbed Fan Rosey
TruesdaleT
disturbed Fan Rosey

"Well, Will is a great guy. He is somewhat older than me, but if there is anyone who needs a mate, its him. He has this huge farm! 20, 000 children aren't easy to look after either. Oh, but word of advice.... don't kiss him unless you plan to marry him within the year because it would be fatal if you were to kiss him and not marry him. He's called an alchemic male for a reason. Big responsibility and very careful when it comes to affections. After marriage kiss him as much as you want. Two of his children are here with him too. That young boy over there by the bar, that's Ryu. He has a lot of energy. Then the boy who I think went into the bathroom to wash up, that's Ken. He's more laid back and really enjoys farming."

" I just want someone to talk to and share my life with is all " she replied to him in a casual manner and hoped she wasnt going to far with the conversation  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

TruesdaleT

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:45 pm
disturbed Fan Rosey
TruesdaleT
disturbed Fan Rosey
TruesdaleT
disturbed Fan Rosey

" I just want someone to talk to and share my life with is all " she replied to him in a casual manner and hoped she wasnt going to far with the conversation

"Marriage and finding a mate is much more than just sharing lives and someone to talk to. There is a lot of work involved too. Whether it be raising 7 kids or 20,000 as funny as that sounds, it takes effort and sometimes it can seem overwhelming. Of course you get the pleasure bonuses in there too, but its more work than anything. I think what you are looking for is a best friend. A best friend, I can be. But that will take time to being best buds. For now... we are just friends."

Trunks took a sip of his pepsi and then had an idea, he said, "Why don't I introduce you to Will and see how it goes from there? Cool?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:35 am
TruesdaleT
disturbed Fan Rosey
TruesdaleT
disturbed Fan Rosey
TruesdaleT
disturbed Fan Rosey

"Marriage and finding a mate is much more than just sharing lives and someone to talk to. There is a lot of work involved too. Whether it be raising 7 kids or 20,000 as funny as that sounds, it takes effort and sometimes it can seem overwhelming. Of course you get the pleasure bonuses in there too, but its more work than anything. I think what you are looking for is a best friend. A best friend, I can be. But that will take time to being best buds. For now... we are just friends."

Trunks took a sip of his pepsi and then had an idea, he said, "Why don't I introduce you to Will and see how it goes from there? Cool?"

" sure I would love to meet him" she replied hoping that she hadnt made a mistake  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

TruesdaleT

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:15 am
"Great! I will bring you over." Trunks got up from his seat with pepsi in hand hoping that Rosey would follow and walked over to the keyboards where Will was playing.

Once Will had finished his song, Trunks said, "Uh Will, I would like you to meet Rosey. She's a guest here at the lounge and I was hoping the two of you could get to know one another. I could go check in on Ken in exchange."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:00 am
TruesdaleT
"Great! I will bring you over." Trunks got up from his seat with pepsi in hand hoping that Rosey would follow and walked over to the keyboards where Will was playing.

Once Will had finished his song, Trunks said, "Uh Will, I would like you to meet Rosey. She's a guest here at the lounge and I was hoping the two of you could get to know one another. I could go check in on Ken in exchange."

Rosey held out her and followed Trunks over to where Will was and smiled a sexy grin on her fair complected face  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

william-tyler

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:51 am
disturbed Fan Rosey
TruesdaleT

Rosey held out her and followed Trunks over to where Will was and smiled a sexy grin on her fair complected face

"Nice to meet you, Rosey. This here is the stage where on occasion, I play keyboards. When I am not here, I am either at the romantic piano restaurant that I own or I am at my castle in Nalith."

(I will create an RP called Enthera for when we do those scenes so it can connect. I will type the background of each place in Enthera there and then the RP will start when Rosey visits there for the first time. But, Rosey, you gotta wait until its made, okay? I will even have an open sign in the title when ready)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:45 pm
william-tyler
disturbed Fan Rosey
TruesdaleT

"Nice to meet you, Rosey. This here is the stage where on occasion, I play keyboards. When I am not here, I am either at the romantic piano restaurant that I own or I am at my castle in Nalith."

(I will create an RP called Enthera for when we do those scenes so it can connect. I will type the background of each place in Enthera there and then the RP will start when Rosey visits there for the first time. But, Rosey, you gotta wait until its made, okay? I will even have an open sign in the title when ready)

( ok hun I dont mind waiting)  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

william-tyler

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:05 pm
disturbed Fan Rosey
william-tyler
disturbed Fan Rosey
TruesdaleT

(The RP is made, just waiting on you to make your post here)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:07 pm
william-tyler
disturbed Fan Rosey
william-tyler
disturbed Fan Rosey
TruesdaleT

she was excited to get to see someplace new and smiled as she replied " lets go Will "  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

william-tyler

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:41 pm
disturbed Fan Rosey
william-tyler
disturbed Fan Rosey
william-tyler
disturbed Fan Rosey
TruesdaleT

she was excited to get to see someplace new and smiled as she replied " lets go Will "

Will didn't exactly want to leave just yet. He said, "We will go soon. I came here to visit Dee with the kids for a little bit. Ryu's been whining about wanting to see his granma."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:55 pm
Feeling better at last, Terry gets up off of the hangover couch, dumps the filled can down the drain, rinses the can out and then heads into his bedroom on the second floor to have a much needed shower and to brush his teeth.  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:53 am
Dee began serving some customers that had walked in. Namely some ninjas from the Hidden leaf village. There was Naruto who craved some ramen, Choji who wanted Barbecued meat, Sakura who wanted healthy foods, and Sasuke who was still deciding on what he wanted. Dee made small talk with the ninjas careful not to allow them to reveal secrets, but Naruto did mention something about Kogaku, the son of Vegeta and Terry setting down a stinky whoopie cushion someplace within the mansion. She began to wonder who would be sitting on it.  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff