Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
Empress Dee's Lounge RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

william-tyler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2020 12:50 pm
Will ate his meal in silence, thoroughly enjoying his spaghetti. He was happy to see that Terry was feeling better, but could not help but feel that maybe Terry had still a touch of the hangover.

Even Will's kids seemed to be enjoying their food. This pleased Will to see that his children were well behaved. Perhaps he should explain more about the Renaissance Galaxy to Rosey so that she felt less alienated. After chugging down a hefty amount of pepsi, and burping loudly, he said, "Rosey, um I know it feels strange to be here for most people from other worlds. It goes double for those from earth in the Milky way galaxy because over half the time, they don't believe we exist except on paper or on television. Nobody in that world befriends my mom that isn't related because they all think she is crazy. When she is here, my mom has so many unique powers that she cannot get on earth. Like for instance, sometimes the technology here glitches especially the elevators. The elevators can be somewhat dangerous here because if my mom rides one, they can bust out of the roof of this place and the fall from the elevator can mean your death. Most people here choose the stairs for that reason. My mom can also shape shift here in this world. She can become someone who can fly so she won't be in any danger if the elevators go bonkers. Oh before you think that because this place has 100 floors above this floor the stairs are a crazy thing to have, the stairs are automated. Each set will go up one floor."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:28 pm
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
disturbed Fan Rosey
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
disturbed Fan Rosey
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
disturbed Fan Rosey

then put cheddar cheese on it lol ... she was getting restless at this point

Terry typed in the order that Rosey wanted and then sighed, "I told you my name and yet you never told me yours miss. And I even put in the order you wanted into the computer for you."

He looked to the kids who were already chowing down on a pair of mini pizzas. Ken had a pork and pineapple pizza and Ryu had spicy pork coin pizza. They both had their Hercule shaped glasses filled with pepsi, which Terry smiled at them.

" My name is Rose , I am new around here and feeling pretty strange here lately" she replied to Terry hoping to ease the tension in the room

Terry sighed, but smiled, "This is nothing when it comes to strange. See, the menu is very specific because we have a lot of different things that can be made. Take the cheese burger for instance. There are many meats that can be made into a patty including stegosaurus. Will sometimes orders the stegosaurus. As for the cheese, there are certain cheeses forbidden to this part of the world, but is okay in Hell. Even some of the pops have to be specific. If you ordered root beer for example, you are going to get an option menu for a type of beer and then another one for the type of root. Here, the earth root beer is called Ginger root cola. If you ordered cola, then you are going to get a drink that tastes like earths coca cola. Pepsi cola is the same here as on earth as it is a cola with lemon and lime. Earth's pepperoni is your choice of meat cut into coins and is spicy. That's what Ryu has on his pizza. A Hamburger is a ground pork patty in a bun that has been breaded and fried. The tech here can be different too as well as some of the people. Some of us are shape shifters."

Terry paused there as he didn't want Rose to be bored, besides her order had finally arrived.

She smiled when her food finally arrived and politely took a small bite of her burger and fries . " This is really good " she replied as she sipped on her soda. She was so hungry that she devoured her meal in a few bites

"Would you like anything else? This way I can also teach you more about the menu if you do."

She thought about it a minute and then replied " I would like a chocolate shake ?"  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

william-tyler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:08 pm
disturbed Fan Rosey
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
disturbed Fan Rosey
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
disturbed Fan Rosey

" My name is Rose , I am new around here and feeling pretty strange here lately" she replied to Terry hoping to ease the tension in the room

Terry sighed, but smiled, "This is nothing when it comes to strange. See, the menu is very specific because we have a lot of different things that can be made. Take the cheese burger for instance. There are many meats that can be made into a patty including stegosaurus. Will sometimes orders the stegosaurus. As for the cheese, there are certain cheeses forbidden to this part of the world, but is okay in Hell. Even some of the pops have to be specific. If you ordered root beer for example, you are going to get an option menu for a type of beer and then another one for the type of root. Here, the earth root beer is called Ginger root cola. If you ordered cola, then you are going to get a drink that tastes like earths coca cola. Pepsi cola is the same here as on earth as it is a cola with lemon and lime. Earth's pepperoni is your choice of meat cut into coins and is spicy. That's what Ryu has on his pizza. A Hamburger is a ground pork patty in a bun that has been breaded and fried. The tech here can be different too as well as some of the people. Some of us are shape shifters."

Terry paused there as he didn't want Rose to be bored, besides her order had finally arrived.

She smiled when her food finally arrived and politely took a small bite of her burger and fries . " This is really good " she replied as she sipped on her soda. She was so hungry that she devoured her meal in a few bites

"Would you like anything else? This way I can also teach you more about the menu if you do."

She thought about it a minute and then replied " I would like a chocolate shake ?"

Will typed it in for her and then asked, "Did you hear my explanation? I know that Terry had been talking to you too, so I was just wondering."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:14 am
william-tyler
disturbed Fan Rosey
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
disturbed Fan Rosey
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
disturbed Fan Rosey

Will typed it in for her and then asked, "Did you hear my explanation? I know that Terry had been talking to you too, so I was just wondering."

she smiled and replied " yes I did . thank you for bringing me here , I am having a good time so far"  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

william-tyler

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:14 am
disturbed Fan Rosey
william-tyler
disturbed Fan Rosey
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
disturbed Fan Rosey

she smiled and replied " yes I did . thank you for bringing me here , I am having a good time so far"

Raising his eyebrow, Will thought that Rosey lied about hearing him because if she would have heard him, she would be saying something regarding the technology or about the fact that Dee came to this world to escape the abuse she got on Earth. He decided to test her on it, "Okay, if you did hear me, then why didn't you react like you should have? I mean, a whole other world thinks my mother is crazy and you said nothing about the technology here."

Ken and Ryu both stopped eating for they too had thought nothing of the situation, though now that it was mentioned, they felt bad for their grand mama. They thought the tech was cool though even though it breaks down all the time. They also knew that Will was talking to Rosey and not them. Ken took a sip of his pop and burped, but then remained silent.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:42 am
Terry smiled as he silently waved then went to go polish his guitar. But before he did shine up the instrument, he got himself a non alcoholic Ginger Ale. Its was basically a mixture of ginger root, lemon and honey with carbonated water. The alcoholic version adds whiskey to the mix. There are a few people who get loaded in a hurry with that mix.  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

Jason Hoshi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:37 pm
A young man in scrubs walks in with the name tag of Jason on the right hand side of his chest. He takes a seat behind where Ken and Ryu are, takes off his mask and gloves, then types in his order of a t-rex tail steak well done with chicken and rib sauce. To drink he typed in Lon Lon Milk.

Along a conveyer belt his order came, which if Rosey had a good sense of smell would detect something that smelled like barbecued beef steak only this steak was really big. Jason didn't know Rosey of course, not by name anyway. He did hope, however, that he would be able to see Jinxi and Trixi with Rock.

He didn't see Rock anywhere in the lounge this afternoon.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:03 pm
william-tyler
disturbed Fan Rosey
william-tyler
disturbed Fan Rosey
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
disturbed Fan Rosey

Raising his eyebrow, Will thought that Rosey lied about hearing him because if she would have heard him, she would be saying something regarding the technology or about the fact that Dee came to this world to escape the abuse she got on Earth. He decided to test her on it, "Okay, if you did hear me, then why didn't you react like you should have? I mean, a whole other world thinks my mother is crazy and you said nothing about the technology here."

Ken and Ryu both stopped eating for they too had thought nothing of the situation, though now that it was mentioned, they felt bad for their grand mama. They thought the tech was cool though even though it breaks down all the time. They also knew that Will was talking to Rosey and not them. Ken took a sip of his pop and burped, but then remained silent.

Rosey was sort of put on the spot now and felt sort of upset that he asked her that . " I cant listen to two people at once Will , I am sorry but he was also talking to me and it threw me for a loop"  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

william-tyler

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:11 pm
disturbed Fan Rosey
william-tyler
disturbed Fan Rosey
william-tyler
disturbed Fan Rosey

Rosey was sort of put on the spot now and felt sort of upset that he asked her that . " I cant listen to two people at once Will , I am sorry but he was also talking to me and it threw me for a loop"

"So you admit you lied to me. You know, if you want this relationship to go anywhere, my girlfriend cannot be a liar. You could have just said you didn't hear, which would have been THE TRUTH. Come on kids, lets go back home without Rosey. She cannot be trusted."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2020 4:14 pm
Jason overheard the last bit and thought, "Ouch, Will can be cruel at times. But one thing I do know is to never ignore someone then lie about it."

Gifting Rosey with food, Jason ordered a chocolate shake for her to hopefully ease her pain.  

Jason Hoshi

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:57 pm
william-tyler
disturbed Fan Rosey
william-tyler
disturbed Fan Rosey
william-tyler
disturbed Fan Rosey

"So you admit you lied to me. You know, if you want this relationship to go anywhere, my girlfriend cannot be a liar. You could have just said you didn't hear, which would have been THE TRUTH. Come on kids, lets go back home without Rosey. She cannot be trusted."

( a bit harsh arent ya ? damn whatever .. i dont care )  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2020 7:19 am
disturbed Fan Rosey
william-tyler
disturbed Fan Rosey
william-tyler
disturbed Fan Rosey

( a bit harsh arent ya ? damn whatever .. i dont care )

(Please respond to Jason's gift. And this kind of scene was on a show once. I forget which one, but in it, the character Tess was going out with an untrustowrthy boy and when she figured out he was a liar, she dumped him. The lesson here was how can a bond of trust be formed when one person will not be trustworthy by being a liar?)  

Jason Hoshi

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:10 am
Jason Hoshi
Jason overheard the last bit and thought, "Ouch, Will can be cruel at times. But one thing I do know is to never ignore someone then lie about it."

Gifting Rosey with food, Jason ordered a chocolate shake for her to hopefully ease her pain.

She was sitting there crying now and felt like she had been stabbed in the heart over something that was beyond her control  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:48 am
disturbed Fan Rosey
Jason Hoshi

She was sitting there crying now and felt like she had been stabbed in the heart over something that was beyond her control

From the sound of the sobbing, Jason knew that Will had gone too far. Okay, sure she lied, but it wasn't like she did it on purpose. Jason grabbed his plate of t-rex tail steak and his drink and his mask and asked Rosey, "Do you mind if I join you? My name is Jason Hoshi. I am a bone specialist."  

Jason Hoshi

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:39 am
Jason Hoshi
disturbed Fan Rosey
Jason Hoshi

From the sound of the sobbing, Jason knew that Will had gone too far. Okay, sure she lied, but it wasn't like she did it on purpose. Jason grabbed his plate of t-rex tail steak and his drink and his mask and asked Rosey, "Do you mind if I join you? My name is Jason Hoshi. I am a bone specialist."

" Sure , any company is better then none at all . I am Rose and new here by the way . I hope that Will is happy with himself . I never want to see him again" she replied to Jason  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff