Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
Empress Dee's Lounge RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:56 am
Dee was happy to see that her son Jason was making some new friends, but she didn't interfere. Instead, she went downstairs to the basement and found the perfect tree for this year's Christmas. She used a sword to cut it down and then transforming into a machoke, she lifted the tree back up the stairs, got it into the lounge, found the hole in which it went.

She was a little surprised that for all the customers that came there, they never said a thing about a hole in the floor.

Then with the tree in place, she got out her capsule for her ferrari and placed it under the tree. Hence the brand new car "hanging" in the tree. She then left the room again and hopping onto her duel runner, she went to the appliances store and got herself two Maytag washers. And then she came back home and placed the two Maytag washers in the open trunk at the back of the car.

She paused and giggled. Then she went to go find Joe Higashi.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:54 pm
Jason Hoshi
disturbed Fan Rosey
Jason Hoshi
disturbed Fan Rosey
Jason Hoshi

"I agree. Oh, that reminds me, wanna try an egg nog or are you too full? We have two kinds of eggnog though. One with booze and one without. I prefer the one without the booze."

" I would love some eggnog without the booze too ! Sounds yummy " she replied as she giggled a little bit

Jason looked at the menu and typed in the orders. "After this, we should check out some of the entertainment they have around here. They have lots of stuff we can do besides eating. There is a beyblade arena, a duel monsters arena, a fighting arena in the lounge here. And then downstairs they have an arcade as well. If it would have been summer time, the pool would have been open."

" sounds like fun I cant decide which one to do " she replied as she sat there talking to him

"Well the beyblade arena is about spinning tops. Duel monsters has holographic monsters fighting each other. The fighting arena is just a pair of people beating each other up. And the arcade has a wide selection of video games we can play."

" Lets go to the arcade .. that sounds more fun then the others " she replied to Jason  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

Jason Hoshi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:54 am
disturbed Fan Rosey
Jason Hoshi
disturbed Fan Rosey
Jason Hoshi
disturbed Fan Rosey
Jason Hoshi

"I agree. Oh, that reminds me, wanna try an egg nog or are you too full? We have two kinds of eggnog though. One with booze and one without. I prefer the one without the booze."

" I would love some eggnog without the booze too ! Sounds yummy " she replied as she giggled a little bit

Jason looked at the menu and typed in the orders. "After this, we should check out some of the entertainment they have around here. They have lots of stuff we can do besides eating. There is a beyblade arena, a duel monsters arena, a fighting arena in the lounge here. And then downstairs they have an arcade as well. If it would have been summer time, the pool would have been open."

" sounds like fun I cant decide which one to do " she replied as she sat there talking to him

"Well the beyblade arena is about spinning tops. Duel monsters has holographic monsters fighting each other. The fighting arena is just a pair of people beating each other up. And the arcade has a wide selection of video games we can play."

" Lets go to the arcade .. that sounds more fun then the others " she replied to Jason

"All right, if you will just follow me, its downstairs on the main floor of the mansion here."

Jason led Rose down a set of wooden stairs to the 2nd floor where a red carpeted floor welcomed their feet. To the right of the stairs was a bathroom and Terry's bedroom. In front of them they could see Andy's old room and Rock's old room now being occupied by twins Rails and Parma - Blue. Then as they turned left, there was Link's room and Ochru's room. Then there was a long hallway leading to something that not even Jason knew where that led.

They then happened upon the next set of stairs where they had to go down. They could see the front door from the railing. Down the stairs Jason went and he turned left towards a smelly gym, but passed that was the arcade and you had to go through the smelly gym to get to the arcade.

Joe Higashi was training in the gym working on his Thai Kick boxing on a sand bag,

When they got to the arcade, Jason looked behind him at Rose to see her reaction to the small tour.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:32 am
Allo, tintin arrives in the Lounge, how's everyone? where's Jason? xd  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:31 am
Jason Hoshi
disturbed Fan Rosey
Jason Hoshi
disturbed Fan Rosey
Jason Hoshi

"All right, if you will just follow me, its downstairs on the main floor of the mansion here."

Jason led Rose down a set of wooden stairs to the 2nd floor where a red carpeted floor welcomed their feet. To the right of the stairs was a bathroom and Terry's bedroom. In front of them they could see Andy's old room and Rock's old room now being occupied by twins Rails and Parma - Blue. Then as they turned left, there was Link's room and Ochru's room. Then there was a long hallway leading to something that not even Jason knew where that led.

They then happened upon the next set of stairs where they had to go down. They could see the front door from the railing. Down the stairs Jason went and he turned left towards a smelly gym, but passed that was the arcade and you had to go through the smelly gym to get to the arcade.

Joe Higashi was training in the gym working on his Thai Kick boxing on a sand bag,

When they got to the arcade, Jason looked behind him at Rose to see her reaction to the small tour.

She followed him all the way there and then replied " wow what a neat place to have down here . what shall we play first ?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2020 6:10 pm
disturbed Fan Rosey
Jason Hoshi
disturbed Fan Rosey
Jason Hoshi
disturbed Fan Rosey
Jason Hoshi

She followed him all the way there and then replied " wow what a neat place to have down here . what shall we play first ?"

"There are a lot of games we can play. We have all sorts of consoles and we can even make games if we want."  

Jason Hoshi

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:28 pm
Jason Hoshi
disturbed Fan Rosey
Jason Hoshi
disturbed Fan Rosey
Jason Hoshi

"There are a lot of games we can play. We have all sorts of consoles and we can even make games if we want."

she giggled a little and then waited to see which game he would like to play  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:46 am
Queentintin

Terry gets up slowly from sitting on the stage and walks over to Tintin. He then replied, "Jason is downstairs, miss. He just went to the arcade in the mansion here with his new friend Rosey."  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:07 am
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Queentintin

Terry gets up slowly from sitting on the stage and walks over to Tintin. He then replied, "Jason is downstairs, miss. He just went to the arcade in the mansion here with his new friend Rosey."

~tintin replies ~ smile
oo with his new friend Rosey, think I know her ! wink
Oh,,, cool! so you must know of this mansion pretty well right? care to give me a tour? smile hey we could go to the mansion and surprise them lol  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:14 am
Queentintin
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Queentintin

~tintin replies ~ smile
Oh,,, cool! so you must know of this mansion pretty well right? care to give me a tour? smile hey we could go to the mansion and surprise them lol

"I could give you a tour, but then I would have to turn the ordering on auto. One sec."

Terry goes to a hidden button behind the bar and then presses it. He returns and says, "All right a tour it is. Right now, you are on the 3rd floor of the mansion in the lounge. Through the elevators by the stage is the hotel from floors 4 to 100. Through the corridor passed the elevators is the access route to the Romantic Piano and the cleaning supplies. Passed the bathrooms over here is where the Beyblade arena, the duel monsters arena, and the fighting arena are. Then of course on the other side of the bathrooms is the entrance where you should have entered this lounge."

Walking towards the door, Terry said "Follow me and I will show you the 2nd floor of the mansion."  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:25 am
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Queentintin
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Queentintin

~tintin replies ~ smile

"I could give you a tour, but then I would have to turn the ordering on auto. One sec."

Terry goes to a hidden button behind the bar and then presses it. He returns and says, "All right a tour it is. Right now, you are on the 3rd floor of the mansion in the lounge. Through the elevators by the stage is the hotel from floors 4 to 100. Through the corridor passed the elevators is the access route to the Romantic Piano and the cleaning supplies. Passed the bathrooms over here is where the Beyblade arena, the duel monsters arena, and the fighting arena are. Then of course on the other side of the bathrooms is the entrance where you should have entered this lounge."

Walking towards the door, Terry said "Follow me and I will show you the 2nd floor of the mansion."

Cool! I'm a right behind you! xd *follows slowly, looking at walls, pictures, is curious!* lol  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:59 am
Queentintin
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Queentintin
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Queentintin

~tintin replies ~ smile

Cool! I'm a right behind you! xd *follows slowly, looking at walls, pictures, is curious!* lol

Now on the 2nd floor of the mansion, Terry turns right towards a rather large bedroom. He points to his right as they pass a bathroom and says, "This room here is for the Bogard family only. It is a bathroom, but because we have other bathrooms available to the public, this one is just for the people who actually live here."

Then Terry leads Tintin to his room and says, "This room here is where Dee and I sleep among some private things that can get a dirty mind going. Just saying."

Moving along, Terry does somewhat of a U Turn where now he and Tintin are facing the stairs going down, but are not at the stairs quite yet. He tells her about how Andy Bogard had died and how Andy's room is now for Rails and Parma Blue. Terry explained that Rails and Parma Blue are his and Dee's twin children.

Then he stops at his son Rock's old room where he tells Tintin that this room now belongs to Dee's son Ochru when Ochru comes to visit.

Just before they reach the stairs going down, Terry says, "The hallway beyond here is an unfinished area for when we want to expand. It is purposely left that way so if enough people request stuff to be added to it, it can."

Then Terry leads Tintin down the stairs to the main floor of the mansion. Immediately one could see the open front door just beyond the stairs. One could also see there was more to this mansion to be toured. Before moving on, Terry said, "Do you have any questions so far or comments?"  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 9:20 am
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Queentintin
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Queentintin
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Queentintin

~tintin replies ~ smile

Now on the 2nd floor of the mansion, Terry turns right towards a rather large bedroom. He points to his right as they pass a bathroom and says, "This room here is for the Bogard family only. It is a bathroom, but because we have other bathrooms available to the public, this one is just for the people who actually live here."

Then Terry leads Tintin to his room and says, "This room here is where Dee and I sleep among some private things that can get a dirty mind going. Just saying."

Moving along, Terry does somewhat of a U Turn where now he and Tintin are facing the stairs going down, but are not at the stairs quite yet. He tells her about how Andy Bogard had died and how Andy's room is now for Rails and Parma Blue. Terry explained that Rails and Parma Blue are his and Dee's twin children.

Then he stops at his son Rock's old room where he tells Tintin that this room now belongs to Dee's son Ochru when Ochru comes to visit.

Just before they reach the stairs going down, Terry says, "The hallway beyond here is an unfinished area for when we want to expand. It is purposely left that way so if enough people request stuff to be added to it, it can."

Then Terry leads Tintin down the stairs to the main floor of the mansion. Immediately one could see the open front door just beyond the stairs. One could also see there was more to this mansion to be toured. Before moving on, Terry said, "Do you have any questions so far or comments?"

okie dokie, will try to stay focused on the hotel, its grandular nes ce aps? and wow forbidden rooms lol *chuckles* and I will show respect for your family here, , kind of reminds me of the hotel in the Shining lol and what peculiar names for children *laughs* but cool at the same time, ok, lets move on xd * interesting and moves on * =)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:01 am
Queentintin
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Queentintin
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Queentintin

~tintin replies ~ smile

okie dokie, will try to stay focused on the hotel, its grandular nes ce aps? and wow forbidden rooms lol *chuckles* and I will show respect for your family here, , kind of reminds me of the hotel in the Shining lol and what peculiar names for children *laughs* but cool at the same time, ok, lets move on xd * interesting and moves on * =)

Terry nodded. "Now the main floor here has lots of stuff to do, but we will go to the arcade last so you can get the full tour. As you can see on your left, there is a bathroom. This is for emergencies only like if you are sick and cannot make it upstairs or to the hangover bucket or in a situation where you know you would end up going in your pants otherwise."

Pointing to a closed door that had a mailbox beside it and a doorbell, Terry said, "This is Joe Higashi's apartment suite. He's been a friend of mine for a long time so I gave him his own private room. He's also the mechanic so if something techy breaks, he can fix it. He's also the guy you see if you need a car. I know he's not in there right now because right now he usually trains in the gym."

Terry led Tintin to an elevator hidden between the stairs and Joe's apartment. He said, "This elevator leads to the basement floors where its farmland. If you ever have an itch to farm, just access the season you want to farm in and there you go. Dee often is found on one of these floors. But I think since she is decorating the Christmas tree, she went to go find Joe. There's no way she is giving away her ferrari to someone for the annual Christmas raffle."

Before moving on, Terry asked, "Do you have an itch to farm right now or is it okay we continue the tour on the main floor? You have the option."  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:07 am
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Queentintin
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Queentintin
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Queentintin

~tintin replies ~ smile

Terry nodded. "Now the main floor here has lots of stuff to do, but we will go to the arcade last so you can get the full tour. As you can see on your left, there is a bathroom. This is for emergencies only like if you are sick and cannot make it upstairs or to the hangover bucket or in a situation where you know you would end up going in your pants otherwise."

Pointing to a closed door that had a mailbox beside it and a doorbell, Terry said, "This is Joe Higashi's apartment suite. He's been a friend of mine for a long time so I gave him his own private room. He's also the mechanic so if something techy breaks, he can fix it. He's also the guy you see if you need a car. I know he's not in there right now because right now he usually trains in the gym."

Terry led Tintin to an elevator hidden between the stairs and Joe's apartment. He said, "This elevator leads to the basement floors where its farmland. If you ever have an itch to farm, just access the season you want to farm in and there you go. Dee often is found on one of these floors. But I think since she is decorating the Christmas tree, she went to go find Joe. There's no way she is giving away her ferrari to someone for the annual Christmas raffle."

Before moving on, Terry asked, "Do you have an itch to farm right now or is it okay we continue the tour on the main floor? You have the option."

Um, no Thanks, no need to farm right now, like to continue visiting the main floor =) but it does sound fun xd I might just go there one day , fun!  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff