Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
Empress Dee's Lounge RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:24 am
Queentintin
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Queentintin
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Queentintin

Cool! I'm a right behind you! xd *follows slowly, looking at walls, pictures, is curious!* lol

Now on the 2nd floor of the mansion, Terry turns right towards a rather large bedroom. He points to his right as they pass a bathroom and says, "This room here is for the Bogard family only. It is a bathroom, but because we have other bathrooms available to the public, this one is just for the people who actually live here."

Then Terry leads Tintin to his room and says, "This room here is where Dee and I sleep among some private things that can get a dirty mind going. Just saying."

Moving along, Terry does somewhat of a U Turn where now he and Tintin are facing the stairs going down, but are not at the stairs quite yet. He tells her about how Andy Bogard had died and how Andy's room is now for Rails and Parma Blue. Terry explained that Rails and Parma Blue are his and Dee's twin children.

Then he stops at his son Rock's old room where he tells Tintin that this room now belongs to Dee's son Ochru when Ochru comes to visit.

Just before they reach the stairs going down, Terry says, "The hallway beyond here is an unfinished area for when we want to expand. It is purposely left that way so if enough people request stuff to be added to it, it can."

Then Terry leads Tintin down the stairs to the main floor of the mansion. Immediately one could see the open front door just beyond the stairs. One could also see there was more to this mansion to be toured. Before moving on, Terry said, "Do you have any questions so far or comments?"

okie dokie, will try to stay focused on the hotel, its grandular nes ce aps? and wow forbidden rooms lol *chuckles* and I will show respect for your family here, , kind of reminds me of the hotel in the Shining lol and what peculiar names for children *laughs* but cool at the same time, ok, lets move on xd * interesting and moves on * =)

Terry nodded. "Now the main floor here has lots of stuff to do, but we will go to the arcade last so you can get the full tour. As you can see on your left, there is a bathroom. This is for emergencies only like if you are sick and cannot make it upstairs or to the hangover bucket or in a situation where you know you would end up going in your pants otherwise."

Pointing to a closed door that had a mailbox beside it and a doorbell, Terry said, "This is Joe Higashi's apartment suite. He's been a friend of mine for a long time so I gave him his own private room. He's also the mechanic so if something techy breaks, he can fix it. He's also the guy you see if you need a car. I know he's not in there right now because right now he usually trains in the gym."

Terry led Tintin to an elevator hidden between the stairs and Joe's apartment. He said, "This elevator leads to the basement floors where its farmland. If you ever have an itch to farm, just access the season you want to farm in and there you go. Dee often is found on one of these floors. But I think since she is decorating the Christmas tree, she went to go find Joe. There's no way she is giving away her ferrari to someone for the annual Christmas raffle."

Before moving on, Terry asked, "Do you have an itch to farm right now or is it okay we continue the tour on the main floor? You have the option."

Um, no Thanks, no need to farm right now, like to continue visiting the main floor =) but it does sound fun xd I might just go there one day , fun!

"Fair enough." Terry led Tintin to the door, but then turned right towards the kitchen. He said, "That couch sitting in the middle of the floor is the hangover couch. Sometimes we drink a little too much and therefore that spot is perfect to wear off a hangover. There is even a bucket to puke in. It was Dee's idea."

Moving on, Terry pointed to a rather large door and said, "During the summer months, we have this door open because it leads to the swimming pool, but during winter, it remains closed. For winter fun, we go to the winter basement usually. And there is a summer farming floor with a portable pool so if we want to swim during the winter months, we go there."

Then Terry led Tintin to the central part of the kitchen so she could see everything. He said, "This area is usually for the Bogard family only. Its the family dining kitchen, but sometimes Dee will have the odd guest eat here too as long as its not like the whole restaurant. This area is meant for only a few people, not lots. If you wanted a glass of water or a soda, I could get you a glass right now just to take a break. I do promise the rest of the tour though. There are only two rooms left to view."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:55 pm
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Queentintin
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Queentintin
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Queentintin

Cool! I'm a right behind you! xd *follows slowly, looking at walls, pictures, is curious!* lol

Now on the 2nd floor of the mansion, Terry turns right towards a rather large bedroom. He points to his right as they pass a bathroom and says, "This room here is for the Bogard family only. It is a bathroom, but because we have other bathrooms available to the public, this one is just for the people who actually live here."

Then Terry leads Tintin to his room and says, "This room here is where Dee and I sleep among some private things that can get a dirty mind going. Just saying."

Moving along, Terry does somewhat of a U Turn where now he and Tintin are facing the stairs going down, but are not at the stairs quite yet. He tells her about how Andy Bogard had died and how Andy's room is now for Rails and Parma Blue. Terry explained that Rails and Parma Blue are his and Dee's twin children.

Then he stops at his son Rock's old room where he tells Tintin that this room now belongs to Dee's son Ochru when Ochru comes to visit.

Just before they reach the stairs going down, Terry says, "The hallway beyond here is an unfinished area for when we want to expand. It is purposely left that way so if enough people request stuff to be added to it, it can."

Then Terry leads Tintin down the stairs to the main floor of the mansion. Immediately one could see the open front door just beyond the stairs. One could also see there was more to this mansion to be toured. Before moving on, Terry said, "Do you have any questions so far or comments?"

okie dokie, will try to stay focused on the hotel, its grandular nes ce aps? and wow forbidden rooms lol *chuckles* and I will show respect for your family here, , kind of reminds me of the hotel in the Shining lol and what peculiar names for children *laughs* but cool at the same time, ok, lets move on xd * interesting and moves on * =)

Terry nodded. "Now the main floor here has lots of stuff to do, but we will go to the arcade last so you can get the full tour. As you can see on your left, there is a bathroom. This is for emergencies only like if you are sick and cannot make it upstairs or to the hangover bucket or in a situation where you know you would end up going in your pants otherwise."

Pointing to a closed door that had a mailbox beside it and a doorbell, Terry said, "This is Joe Higashi's apartment suite. He's been a friend of mine for a long time so I gave him his own private room. He's also the mechanic so if something techy breaks, he can fix it. He's also the guy you see if you need a car. I know he's not in there right now because right now he usually trains in the gym."

Terry led Tintin to an elevator hidden between the stairs and Joe's apartment. He said, "This elevator leads to the basement floors where its farmland. If you ever have an itch to farm, just access the season you want to farm in and there you go. Dee often is found on one of these floors. But I think since she is decorating the Christmas tree, she went to go find Joe. There's no way she is giving away her ferrari to someone for the annual Christmas raffle."

Before moving on, Terry asked, "Do you have an itch to farm right now or is it okay we continue the tour on the main floor? You have the option."

Um, no Thanks, no need to farm right now, like to continue visiting the main floor =) but it does sound fun xd I might just go there one day , fun!

"Fair enough." Terry led Tintin to the door, but then turned right towards the kitchen. He said, "That couch sitting in the middle of the floor is the hangover couch. Sometimes we drink a little too much and therefore that spot is perfect to wear off a hangover. There is even a bucket to puke in. It was Dee's idea."

Moving on, Terry pointed to a rather large door and said, "During the summer months, we have this door open because it leads to the swimming pool, but during winter, it remains closed. For winter fun, we go to the winter basement usually. And there is a summer farming floor with a portable pool so if we want to swim during the winter months, we go there."

Then Terry led Tintin to the central part of the kitchen so she could see everything. He said, "This area is usually for the Bogard family only. Its the family dining kitchen, but sometimes Dee will have the odd guest eat here too as long as its not like the whole restaurant. This area is meant for only a few people, not lots. If you wanted a glass of water or a soda, I could get you a glass right now just to take a break. I do promise the rest of the tour though. There are only two rooms left to view."

Oo! you have pop? right on, sure will take one if you're offering! =) really cool place, you have so far ! and sure no problem about the BOgard family kitchen ^.^I understand xd and 2 rooms! wow, can hardly wait! but what about all the other rooms on the hotel? curious she thought! ^^  

Queentintin

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:52 am
Queentintin
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Queentintin
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Queentintin
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Queentintin

"Okay, what kind of soda pop would you like? Right now I have earth root beer, ginger ale without booze, pepsi, and cream soda. Oh, and we already seen the hotel part in a way because they are rooms just like my room. The two rooms left are the gym and then the arcade. We will probably see Joe and Dee at the gym."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:15 am
Dee was in the gym on the main floor and watching Joe do his Thai kick boxing while trying to make Joe laugh so hard he'll miss. North Kai from the Dragon Ball world who was in the gym watching Goku train was laughing his antennae off because he thought that Dee was really funny.

"Now she is a true comedian," North Kai was saying.

Goku could only nod as he worked on the rowing machine. A specially designed rowing machine that would not break from saiyan training.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Ken Bogard

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:03 pm
Ken walked into the mansion from the lounge floor and quietly went down the stairs to the main floor where he knew somehow that Rose would be. To him, she looked like the gamer type.

He snuck passed Dee and Joe who were sharing jokes and being disgusting at the same time for which he had to hold his nose for. Then he entered the arcade where he saw Jason with Rose glancing at the video games. Rose didn't seem to notice that Jason had fallen asleep.

Ken then whispered, "Hi Rosey. Sorry for how my mom treated you. He was rude. He probably needs therapy, but I am not going to be the one to tell him. I was the quiet one eating the pepperoni pizza remember?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:40 pm
Ken Bogard
Ken walked into the mansion from the lounge floor and quietly went down the stairs to the main floor where he knew somehow that Rose would be. To him, she looked like the gamer type.

He snuck passed Dee and Joe who were sharing jokes and being disgusting at the same time for which he had to hold his nose for. Then he entered the arcade where he saw Jason with Rose glancing at the video games. Rose didn't seem to notice that Jason had fallen asleep.

Ken then whispered, "Hi Rosey. Sorry for how my mom treated you. He was rude. He probably needs therapy, but I am not going to be the one to tell him. I was the quiet one eating the pepperoni pizza remember?"

" yes I do remember , how are you doing tonite ?" rose replied as she stood trying to decide which game to play  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

Ken Bogard

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:24 pm
disturbed Fan Rosey
Ken Bogard

" yes I do remember , how are you doing tonite ?" rose replied as she stood trying to decide which game to play

"Wanting to have some fun and forget about life for a little while. To be honest, I used to be married, but my spouse died in a car accident. The way my mom acted tonight reminded me of how I felt when I heard the news. Gaming helps with that. It would seem that Jason fell asleep though. Ha ha. He works hard though so I guess I shouldn't laugh."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:16 am
Ken Bogard
disturbed Fan Rosey
Ken Bogard

"Wanting to have some fun and forget about life for a little while. To be honest, I used to be married, but my spouse died in a car accident. The way my mom acted tonight reminded me of how I felt when I heard the news. Gaming helps with that. It would seem that Jason fell asleep though. Ha ha. He works hard though so I guess I shouldn't laugh."

she nodded her head as she listened to him intently and then replied " which game should I play ...i cant decide which one to play ?"  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

Ken Bogard

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:43 am
disturbed Fan Rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed Fan Rosey
Ken Bogard

she nodded her head as she listened to him intently and then replied " which game should I play ...i cant decide which one to play ?"

"Hmm," Ken went into thinking mode for a moment, "There are a few here that I want to play too. I am debating on a farming game or a racing game. The farming game would be relaxing, mind you I can do real farming at the mansion too. Okay, so a racing game it is. There are a few racing games here. It'll either be karts, skateboards, or sports cars. What one do you want most?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:25 am
Ken Bogard
disturbed Fan Rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed Fan Rosey
Ken Bogard

"Hmm," Ken went into thinking mode for a moment, "There are a few here that I want to play too. I am debating on a farming game or a racing game. The farming game would be relaxing, mind you I can do real farming at the mansion too. Okay, so a racing game it is. There are a few racing games here. It'll either be karts, skateboards, or sports cars. What one do you want most?"

she thought for a second then replied " sports cars please ?"  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

Ken Bogard

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2020 1:58 pm
disturbed Fan Rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed Fan Rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed Fan Rosey
Ken Bogard

"Okay, and we have two types of sports cars racing games. We have a variety sports car game or specific sports car game. The variety one lets you choose what kind of car you want to drive, but if you had a specific one in mind, we have a game for that too."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:14 pm
Ken Bogard
disturbed Fan Rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed Fan Rosey
Ken Bogard

"Okay, and we have two types of sports cars racing games. We have a variety sports car game or specific sports car game. The variety one lets you choose what kind of car you want to drive, but if you had a specific one in mind, we have a game for that too."

She was still thinking about it when he told her that and finally she replied " I want a vw beetle car"  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

Ken Bogard

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:33 am
disturbed Fan Rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed Fan Rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed Fan Rosey
Ken Bogard

She was still thinking about it when he told her that and finally she replied " I want a vw beetle car"

Ken laughed and said, "Thats not a sporty car, thats a normal everyday car. But, at least we have a game for it. Need for speed underground it is. In this one, you first decorate your car and try to build it to be your fastest bug yet. I'm going to choose a Lada for my everyday car to compete with you. This should be fun. A bug vs a Russian POS. We will race against the computer cars and who knows what they will choose. We won't worry if the computer beats us, we just worry about the two of us and who beats who. If I win, I treat you to sweets, but if you win, you gotta treat me to something. Cool? Its just to make the one who loses feel better."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:11 am
Ken Bogard
disturbed Fan Rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed Fan Rosey
Ken Bogard

Ken laughed and said, "Thats not a sporty car, thats a normal everyday car. But, at least we have a game for it. Need for speed underground it is. In this one, you first decorate your car and try to build it to be your fastest bug yet. I'm going to choose a Lada for my everyday car to compete with you. This should be fun. A bug vs a Russian POS. We will race against the computer cars and who knows what they will choose. We won't worry if the computer beats us, we just worry about the two of us and who beats who. If I win, I treat you to sweets, but if you win, you gotta treat me to something. Cool? Its just to make the one who loses feel better."

" Let's get started! " she replied in a excited tone as she watched him play the game ... trying to pay close attention  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
Ken Bogard generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 1!

Ken Bogard

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:12 am
disturbed Fan Rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed Fan Rosey
Ken Bogard
disturbed Fan Rosey
Ken Bogard

" Let's get started! " she replied in a excited tone as she watched him play the game ... trying to pay close attention

When the game started up, Ken chose the standard lada for his car and said, "The difference between standard and automatic is how much work you do during the race. Automatic means the car drives itself pretty much and standard means you drive the car. I chose standard because I want to see what skills I have."

Next Ken chose poop green for color, chose some random parts from the selector not really knowing how fast or slow it will make the car, and then clicked ready.

(The random number generator will now select which place I end up in. The lower the number, the higher the place value.)

As soon as he took his turn against the computer in the practice run, he was zooming! He ended up winning in first! "Holy crap! I made a good car. Lets see how good you do."  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff