Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Help Guild

Back to Guilds

Guild for Anime,Manga, Live-Action Asian Drama, Asian Music K-pop Recommendations & Discussions, ChatSpace,TV Series/WesternCartoons + More. 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Live Action Asian Drama, Discussion, Recommendation 

Reply ā˜† ANIME CLASSICs
Sailor Moon

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SailorMars35

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:47 am
Are there any fans of Sailor Moon besides me in here?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:28 pm
SailorMars35

Hi Mars, I happen to be a big fan of the Sailor Moon Anime / Manga series. biggrin I remember fondly watching the series when it came out on Saturday Morning cartoons back in the 1990's. Back then I saw so many different groups of super heroes that it was a delight to see a group of Magical Girls coming together to help save the Earth.

My favorite scout happens to be Sailor Mars and Sailor Moon herself is a very close second. Over the years I have watched and then collected all 5 seasons of the series, especially the blu ray redub. I have a lot of other collectable items including props and figures. I'm also a Cosplay Photographer and have taken a lot of photos of Sailor Scouts throughout the years.

smithers456

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

SailorMars35

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:37 am
smithers456
SailorMars35

Hi Mars, I happen to be a big fan of the Sailor Moon Anime / Manga series. biggrin I remember fondly watching the series when it came out on Saturday Morning cartoons back in the 1990's. Back then I saw so many different groups of super heroes that it was a delight to see a group of Magical Girls coming together to help save the Earth.

My favorite scout happens to be Sailor Mars and Sailor Moon herself is a very close second. Over the years I have watched and then collected all 5 seasons of the series, especially the blu ray redub. I have a lot of other collectable items including props and figures. I'm also a Cosplay Photographer and have taken a lot of photos of Sailor Scouts throughout the years.

I watched it when it came on Kids WB on weekday mornings right before the bus came for me to take me to school

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:10 pm
SailorMars35

SailorMars35
I watched it when it came on Kids WB on weekday mornings right before the bus came for me to take me to school

Hi Mars, I like the third season - Sailor Moon S the best. Which season do you like the best?  

smithers456

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

SailorMars35

2,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:34 am
smithers456
SailorMars35

SailorMars35

Hi Mars, I like the third season - Sailor Moon S the best. Which season do you like the best?

Sailor Moon S and I like Sailor Moon R towards the middle when the Spectre sisters came  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:13 pm
SailorMars35
smithers456
SailorMars35

SailorMars35

Sailor Moon S and I like Sailor Moon R towards the middle when the Spectre sisters came

One of the early Cosplayers that I took a photo of was Tellu from Sailor Moon S. I also like a lot the Live version of Sailor Moon that came out in 2003. I Love the opening theme song. Have you seen the Live Version? I also Love the opening song, "Moon Pride" from Sailor Moon Crystal.  

smithers456

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200

corythewizard420

Professional Member

1,450 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2021 9:50 pm
Sailor moon is my favorite anime of all time  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:04 pm
I still love it. Iā€™d like to rebuy the manga again sometime. Saturn is my favorite senshi!  

DarkForgoten
Fallen Angel

Beloved Rogue

26,165 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500

ToonyBirb

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:18 am
I used to when i was younger LOL  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:19 pm
Sailor Moon ALL the way! I've still got to finish watching Crystal, and I need to complete my manga collection for it too. I have some single chapter comic-book style of the older english translated manga, too. I love some of the things they did with crystal, but I completely understand why they treated the OG animation like they did- they needed to compete with other animes that had a more 'fight of the week' feel to them. In addition to giving us some completely original to that version characters (ann and allen of the 'doom tree' half season), the formula they used had a more mass appeal. The girls got the pretty outfits, romance plots, and empowerment of magical girl warriors, and boys got the action scenes, interesting villains, and unique monsters (90's thinking, not trying to split the genders or anything). My god-daughter just got introduced to the OG Sailor Moon from the 90's recently (she's 4!) and she's totally into it, which makes me really giddy (gives me an excuse to make sailor moon costumes! lol)  

QueeniePMonkey

Invisible Hunter

30,825 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Yoko Ishida

High-functioning Unicorn

8,300 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Runway Contender 750
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2024 12:19 pm
Ive been a fan since the 90's when it aired on cartoon network and still a fan. I recently just got the Proplica Cosmos rod in the mail which was a headache in itself LOL I have someone in Japan who can get me Sailor Moon stuff like from the museum and store. I have a tattoo on my leg of Rainbow Brite/Sailor MoonUser Image  
ā˜† ANIME CLASSICs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games