Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
Enthera - The RP (open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:48 am
william-tyler
disturbed Fan Rosey
william-tyler
disturbed Fan Rosey
william-tyler
disturbed Fan Rosey

she took the hose and began watering where the seeds had been placed in the ground and then quietly turned to Willand jokingly sprayed him with the hose a little bit " oops im sorry Will" she replied while smiling

Will laughed then said, "If I get sick, you are going to have to take care of me. But good job with the watering. Next, we go into the storage barn where the crops we harvested ended up and see what there is to sell and keep."

Showing Rosey where the storage barn was, it was rather impressive with how organized it was. Will wandered over to the selling pumpkins trough so to speak and said, "Now we load these pumpkins carefully one at a time onto the chute behind that big barrel over there. You will see a metal thing to place the pumpkin on. We all do this as a group so it goes faster. Oh and if you are wondering where the other 19, 997 children I didn't mention are, they are at school."

Ken flashed a big smile as he liked the fact that there is more help around here and then he took his place in the line. This was supposed to be a take the turns sort of deal. Ryu went first, then Ken, then Rosey. Then back in line for the next pumpkin. Will passed the pumpkin to the loader.

she was kinda having fun but it was soon to be lunch time and she replied " I am starting to feel a little hungry now" while helping with the pumpkins

While handing Rosey a pumpkin, Will said, "No worries, we are going to go eat soon. After we finish with these. Pumpkins are one of them resources that towns love to have that's why there are so many."

It looked like there was at least 100 more pumpkins, but they were working as fast as they could. Will then added, "I guess you can see now why I need the extra help around here. And believe me, my sons work quite quickly for their age. These pumpkins aren't light either. They are good ones."

she nodded her head as he talked and then wiped the sweat from her forehead as she worked a little more with Will and the boys.

An hour later, they were finally finished. Then Will said, "Okay, our food options are Goku's fish market or Dee's noodle house for some ramen. Or... if you want us to make the journey, we can go back to my mother's lounge for some food."

" Lets go to Dee's lounge and relax a bit , ok ?" she replied to him as they finished with all the pumpkins and things  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:31 am
disturbed Fan Rosey
william-tyler
disturbed Fan Rosey
william-tyler
disturbed Fan Rosey

she was kinda having fun but it was soon to be lunch time and she replied " I am starting to feel a little hungry now" while helping with the pumpkins

While handing Rosey a pumpkin, Will said, "No worries, we are going to go eat soon. After we finish with these. Pumpkins are one of them resources that towns love to have that's why there are so many."

It looked like there was at least 100 more pumpkins, but they were working as fast as they could. Will then added, "I guess you can see now why I need the extra help around here. And believe me, my sons work quite quickly for their age. These pumpkins aren't light either. They are good ones."

she nodded her head as he talked and then wiped the sweat from her forehead as she worked a little more with Will and the boys.

An hour later, they were finally finished. Then Will said, "Okay, our food options are Goku's fish market or Dee's noodle house for some ramen. Or... if you want us to make the journey, we can go back to my mother's lounge for some food."

" Lets go to Dee's lounge and relax a bit , ok ?" she replied to him as they finished with all the pumpkins and things

"All right, we will go to my mother's lounge for a while."  

william-tyler

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:13 am
william-tyler
disturbed Fan Rosey
william-tyler
disturbed Fan Rosey
william-tyler
disturbed Fan Rosey

"All right, we will go to my mother's lounge for a while."

[exits for the lounge]  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:47 pm
Will got back home with his sons Ken and Ryu safe and sound. He let the remaining guardians know who Rosey was so they could attack her if she tried showing up. It was true that he was heartbroken yet again, but he knew that everyone thought he was too much of a freak or not to be trusted.

Ken and Ryu were a bit concerned, but they knew better than to argue. Wanting some peace from the situation, Ken asked Will if he could go into the forest for a little while and watch the unicorns graze for a little while.

Will nodded, but requested that his son be home by dinner time. Ryu just went to his room to play for a little while.  

william-tyler

Ken Bogard

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:53 pm
At first, Ken listened to what Will wanted of him, but he was tired of having to be told what to do especially if it was because Will was stressed over romance issues. Ken had lost a lover too and his sons in that horrible accident in the land of Gravity in the Renaissance Galaxy, something that Will never knew about. Ken mourned in secret about it, but his grandmother Dee knew about it.

Life moved on for Ken. And this time was no different. He snuck through the tunnels in the castle and went back to empress dee's lounge. He was going to set things straight and maybe have a little fun too while there.  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff