Welcome to Gaia! ::

The IV Group

Back to Guilds

The LARGEST name based group on Gaia. Join the family! 

Tags: zOMG, Clan, Group, Family, Culture 

Reply IV Chatterbox(General discussion)
2020 a rough year, how are you holding up?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

god n1t30wl xiii ssc

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:58 pm
once covid is over if i hear the word pandemic again it will be too soon , how is everyone holding up? i already had covid this year and god i just wanted to die i was so hella sick , in 04 when i was only 14 or 15 i had SARS of course i was also in Friday harbor WA too and alot of international traffic on a ferry boat from Canada to Washington state and they were not sanitizing, thats how it got so bad in the islands. that and i was allowed by my dad with written permission to work at islands hospital in Anacortes WA for 3 hours a day and all i could think was when i had covid was how much the two felt exactly alike in pain and discomfort
apparently corona viruses love me , sadly i dont love them but aside from the miserable 2 months earlier this year i have surprising been coping well

lets hear how everyone else has been holding up? did anyone here get covid? if you havent DONT try to get it, its hella horrible and not worth it TRUST ME on this one

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:21 am
god n1t30wl xiii ssc
I had something similar...I had once gotten so sick to the point of my fever exceeding double than that of normal. I ended up in hospital...But after that I never again got sick like that...I'm not sure why...but even around these different types of covid strains...I don't seem to catch it...Now I do feel a mild fatigue, or even a bit of dizziness. But it eventually subsides.  

A Wonderful Secret

Beloved Gaian

18,665 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Partygoer 500
IV Chatterbox(General discussion)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items