Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pirate Santa

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:54 pm
I realized the other day I was missing some of the Diedrich swag, like the Diedrich professor suit and mascot suit and some other things.

Does anyone have any extra stuff to trade, sell, or give away? I've put a few of the things I wanted into my wishlist...

Everyone needs to eat once in a while.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:52 pm
Pirate Santa
I realized the other day I was missing some of the Diedrich swag, like the Diedrich professor suit and mascot suit and some other things.

Does anyone have any extra stuff to trade, sell, or give away? I've put a few of the things I wanted into my wishlist...

Yeah, friend! I can find you some D-Stuff if you need it.  

Hassli

Captain

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25

Pirate Santa

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:22 pm
Hassli
Pirate Santa

I dunno... I don't trust a shady merchant without a trenchcoat... you're a little too naked. *sees the art in your signature* Ah, that's more like it. Yes, I'll buy some of your ill gotten wares!

you can check my wishlist (I've got a lot of other things I want too) but the one I really wanted was the diedrich professor suit and the magical diedrich.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:13 pm
Pirate Santa
Hassli
Pirate Santa

I dunno... I don't trust a shady merchant without a trenchcoat... you're a little too naked. *sees the art in your signature* Ah, that's more like it. Yes, I'll buy some of your ill gotten wares!

you can check my wishlist (I've got a lot of other things I want too) but the one I really wanted was the diedrich professor suit and the magical diedrich.
I may have a spare prof suit, but youre out of luck for the magical Diedrich unfortunately1  

Hassli

Captain

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25

Pirate Santa

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 4:02 pm
Hassli
Pirate Santa
Hassli
Pirate Santa

I may have a spare prof suit, but youre out of luck for the magical Diedrich unfortunately1

some things are just too rare. But how much do I owe you? (did you find a spare prof suit? it's not in the trade.)

where did it even come from? I remember participating in all the easter events but sometimes there are items that are mysterious to me.  
The D-Party

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games