Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[LOG] Play Time with Fam... ( Silver Mist x Fawn )

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:53 pm
User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:03 pm
August 2021

KaraAsumie — Today at 7:50 PM
Silver Mist went to go get Fawn as they were going to have a play date. Mainly this is just a day for them to have fun. Forget all the troubles and worries to just act like fillies again. They are family and this is what family is for... Well one thing that family is for. Help rid the bad and troublesome things in life. Silver Mist loves the fact that she can rely on Fawn for these days. She is starting to question if she should continue being a flinger or if she should settle down. She loved being someone who flings but she sees all these life mated pairs who look so much more happier than she felt that she herself was so she started questioning her life style. Though Fawn is also a flinger for the moment so Silver Mist wanted to get her thoughts on this and maybe she can make up her mind or maybe she won't. Maybe something in her will change after she meets the right one. Her mind might not change until that pony enters her life. Right now though she is happy with the stallions in her life right now. Silver Mist stares at Fawn a bit as she got to where Fawn was. Then leans close to Fawn still staring at her in that weird up to something kind of stare. This would make even family feel odd and out of place even if that isn't what Silver Mist is after right now.
WC :: 253

KaraAsumie — Today at 8:02 PM
Fawn looking at Silver Mist. "Hmm Sil why are you looking at me like that?" She wonders a bit as she steps away from Silver Mist a bit. "You are making me feel a bit uneasy and I am going to head butt you if you don't stop it." She warns Silver who finally steps away. Sighing a bit as she looks down and then back at Silver Mist. "I am guessing that you wanna talk about staying as a flinger or finding a Life mate and all I can tell you is to follow your heart. If you wanna spread your love then stay as a flinger. If you wanna just love one other then find a life mate. That is all there is to it. Nothing more and nothing less. I can't help you make up your mind on this because it isn't your mind that makes this choice. It is your heart and only you will know what your heart is saying. So tell me which makes you feel at ease and that you are being true to yourself?" Fawn wonders as she smiles sweetly. She knew that there is no real help that she can give to Silver Mist on this topic outside of what she has already said. One's heart is what needs to be followed in this situation. And even if Fawn wanted to be of help to Silver Mist with this she just can't seeing she doesn't know what Silver Mist's heart is saying.
WC :: 251  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out