RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2021 7:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The old moss covered shrine had once been a thing of beauty, a place where humans and soquili alike came to pay their respects to the spirits of the land & sky. Now it sat alone. Abandoned and forgotten by the ever changing world around it. That is how the stallion had found it, a gleam of determination filling his eyes. " My you've been alone for years haven't you? No offerings or prayers to brighten your days..no one to clean away the woes of this world. Never fear. I'll tend to you, how does a nice cleaning sound?" Knowing there would be no reply Sia set to his work, diligently using his claws to chip away moss from the old stones. Not for the first time he was grateful for the appendages which made this work so much easier. Ripping away weeds, broken bits and tall grass was tiring work but, worth each moment when he finally stepped back. Breathing a bit heavily Sia let his head touch the main stone portion of the shrine, a smile teasing at the stallions lips " See? You have become quite beautiful. Don't you worry..next I will bring you a fine offering and fresh flowers. Won't you be grand?" Some might find it strange when he spoke to the spirits of the land and sky. To him it was the same as breathing..it had always been this way..since the day he'd been born. After all Sia himself had been a gift from the spirits.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2021 7:34 am
User ImageThe blue-eyed stallion trotted along aimlessly, his mind wandering. It had taken him several days to reach the foothills that he was approaching, and he suddenly realized he was almost at the bottom of the mountain that his family called home. Not that they were ever much of a family, outside of being blood related. He had never had much of a relationship with his parents or siblings. Their mother's instability and their father's frequent departures in the name of heroism had left Jirani and his siblings to mostly fend for themselves. Their mother provided the bare minimum and ensured they made it to adulthood, but there was never any fondness there. His brothers and sisters were kind enough, but had all gone off on their own, just as Jirani had. He hadn't intended to return to this mountain, but perhaps there was a reason he found himself here.

Sighing, he turned his gaze from the familiar peak and scanned the foothills for a safe place to rest for a bit. Halfway up a hill, illuminated by the bright midday sun, he saw a stone edifice that looked like it might provide some shelter. Ascending the hill, he noticed a stark white stallion milling around what appeared to be some type of shrine. As he approached, he quickly noticed the sharp claws protruding from the stallion's feet and stopped in his tracks. He had been on many journeys and seen many types of soquili, but never one with clawed feet such as this stallion. His general demeanor appeared kind enough, he seemed to be lovingly tending to this shrine, but one could never be too safe. Approaching slowly, he stopped once he was within earshot, and gently called out to the stallion to announce his presence.

"Excuse me...I hope I'm not disturbing you, but I was seeking a place to rest and thought this seemed a safe spot to relax for a moment. However, if I am intruding, I will happily move on in search of other shelter."

Nori Ishida

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff