Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Wings of a Flutter (Setsuka Graziano x Niaobe)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2022 5:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As soon as Graziano had gotten home from one “adventure” that Philis had dared him to do it felt like he was off on yer another. Why oh why did he agree to this? His brother had some kind of charm because the colt would never go out on his own if his own free will. And he was too soft tempered to say no to his brother

A pushover really.

Philos had talked about a pretty blue flower that mama loved and if Graziano could get it he would make mama so happy. He wanted to make his mama happy. Not that she wasn’t happy he just loved seeing her smile. Anything he could do to make her smile was worth it.

His brother had given him a vague description and location. So Graziano tried his best to find where his brother said. About ready to give up and go home he finally stumbled upon a large field of flowers. Flowers of every color one could imagine. Papa had said Spring was one of the best times to find the most flowers because everything was growing back after sleeping all winter.

Graziano loved spring.

WC: 192  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2022 4:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Niobe couldn't agree more with the little colt, she too LOVED spring! She happily fluttered from one beautiful blossom to another, she collected small amount of pollen on her mane and tail.

She was happy to be a pollenator whenever she could.

She had thrown herself into her gardens since the loss of her mate. She wouldnt allow herself to mourn his loss forever and spring brought such happy colors how could she not get swept up in it?

Flying up out of a flower she surveyed the meadow below her, her gaze fell onto the little colt and her smile softened.

She loved little ones, she fondly remembered when her nephew was naught up a colt and had been almost the same size as she! She smirked, her brother was a good bit larger than she was too so, no real surprise there.

"Greetings!" She called out as loudly as she could in her smallest form. She flew down a bit closer but not too close, not wanting to scare him or upset any possible parent that might be around.

WC: 181

Ovarian Paint
Crew

Bashful Shapeshifter

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2022 5:23 pm
Graziano had been so wrapped up in finding the flower and ogling others. When the tiny greeting reached his ears his head snapped up, a little startled. It didn’t sound familiar but it sounded just a bit strange.

“H…hello?” Stopping his flower hunt the colt spun in a circle. He ears perked and his shirt little mane ruffled. Turning the other way he spun in a circle again. Once again not seeing anyone. “Philos you better not be playing a trick in me.” He disliked tricks so very much.

Tilting his gaze upwards he finally spotted Niobe up above. “Oh….” His gaze flicked from her and the flowers. His shyness around strangers kicking in.

Graziano had heard about flutters but he had never met one. “I…I mean hellO.” He exaggerated the o at the en to cover up his rudeness. “Are these your flowers?” A small hood pawed at the ground. “I’m sorry I didn’t mean to….” He scrunched up his nose. What was that word?

WC: 357  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2022 6:14 pm
Niobe laughed softly, how adorable was this little one? She thought to herself.

She flew closer to the colt, "I am by no means playing any tricks on you.." She said with a smile. She buzzed around him, it would help him be able to hear her better.

Looking back at the flowers, she shook her head. "These flowers grow for everyone to enjoy." She said. "I just like helping the bees, butterflies and other creatures that pollinate the flowers and other plants."

She gave her body a little shake, sending out a cloud of golden pollen from her mane and tail.

"You like flowers or are you looking for flowers?" She asked with a tilt of her head. "OH! Where are my manners? Most have slipped them out with that shake.." She laughed at herself. Someone had to. "I am Niobe, please enjoy these flowers. Some of them are actually very tasty and sweet."

WC 155  

Ovarian Paint
Crew

Bashful Shapeshifter

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2022 7:02 am
He gave a small tilt to his head as she flew closer. Curiosity in his gaze. She was rather nice to look at. But he enjoyed looking at lots of pretty things. Rocks, flowers, the occasional perfectly formed stick.

Graziano shook his head. “Philos, my brother, sometimes plays tricks on me.” He heaved a heavy sigh. “He says is all fun but sometimes…sometimes his tricks make me end up stinky.” He scrunched his face up as the memory of running into that skunk came up. He had had to take special baths to get rid of the stink

Watching the pollen fall away he raised an eyebrow curiously. Eat flowers? He had never eaten a flower before. At least not that he knew of. His gaze flickered to the flowers again. “Eat…flowers..” His voice was soft as his little mind tried to wrap around that.

His wings shifted slightly against his back. “Niobe.” Committing that to memory he was silent for a second before his little body jerked. “Nice to meet you Niobe. I am Setsuka Graziano. But everyone calls me Graziano. Setsuka is my papa’a family name.”

Again he was rocked by the thought of eating flowers. It was hard to imagine it. “Philos said mama likes a blue flower.” His eyes swept over the field. “But he didn’t say which one.” His wings drooped a little. “I like flowers too. So I thought to get her one.”

WC: 806  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff