Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply News and Important Thread Archive
18th Anniversary Events [Drawings]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2022 2:03 pm
Here you will find the info for all anniversary events.

-----

[Day 1]

-A Memorable Snagstakes-

Enter our 'Snagstake' (sweepstake, get it?) to win a $10 Steam/Amazon/eShop/etc. gift code! Entering is simple, just post in the main anniversary event thread detailing a fond memory you have during your time as part of Team Snagem. There is no character count or word limit but I do hope you'll put some effort into your memory. Deadline to enter is Friday (April 22nd). Winner will be chosen by random number generator in a post here. So good luck and make me cry!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2022 2:07 pm

[Day 2]

-Keep On Postin'-

So, what is the main thing we do in this team? Role-play, right? That is, we write up posts. So why don't we do a lot more of that in celebration! At the end of the entire anniversary event period I will be holding another drawing for a $20 gift code, this time raffle style. To earn an entry into the raffle you have to perform certain actions and for day two's event that will be posting!

Make a single post today (and up until I post day three's event) and receive two entries into the Snagem Anniversary raffle. Furthermore you will receive another entry for each day this week (Sunday being the last day) that you make at least one post. Only role-play posts in group settings in the guild will count. (HQ, missions, Side RP, etc.)

Each day I'll edit this post with a tally of who posted and earned an entry into the raffle. If you see something wrong, tell me.

Raffle Entries:

TerashiLeonGoken: 4
Blizzard120: 4
Reno Vantas: 3
Espeon_Commander: 10
MoniqueBrie: 11
KomradeKatrina: 4
Requiem of Whyspers: 9
DragonFang099: 1
Atlantis_Darts: 2

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2022 3:05 pm

[Day 3]

-A Snagem Search-

Day three's event is simple, do a crossword! All the answers are based off of Team Snagem, you know, our roleplay. They might be words for items we use, actions we take, or even characters. Please don't share answers and while you can ask for more hints on the Discord please don't ask for straight answers or give them. Completion of the crossword earns you 10 Snag Coins as well as 6 entries into the $20 gift code raffle detailed in day two's event.

Once finished PM me here or on Discord your finished puzzle. Furthermore, keep your finished puzzle for later, you just might find it useful for another event. You have until the end of the entire anniversary event to complete it.

Picture of crossword found in the spoiler below. For the PDF format message me on Discord.

User Image

Note: Seven down clue has been altered to now say: New Species, with all in one.

SubonicXP generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 1!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2022 1:14 pm
[Day 1 Event Drawing]

1. Espeon_Commander

2. Cecile Silverstone

3. DignityPower

4. MoniqueBrie

5. TerashiLeonGoken

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
SubonicXP generated a random number between 1 and 47 ... 8!

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2022 1:20 pm
[Day 2 Event Drawing]

TerashiLeonGoken: 1-4
Blizzard: 5-8
Reno Vantas: 9-11