Colorist Hiring: Open Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Chimereid Isles
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2022 6:24 pm

Mythikos is always on the hunt for new talent. The shop has decided to test permanent-openings for acquiring new talent, meaning, anyone can try out at any time! Each person's application will be judged by Uta and Cheri as they are submitted. There might be various rounds of hiring per individual based on the quality of content we receive -- some individuals might be hired on the spot, while others we may want to see additional samples or tests.

For anyone who doesn't make the cut, we will offer feedback or tips on what to practice or work on in case you want to try again! At present, there are no limits on when you can submit another application, though we do expect you to provide new samples each time.

If interested, please keep reading below!

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2022 6:37 pm
Hiring Rules

• You will need a minimum of 4 samples showcasing your abilities and skill.
  • Please keep edits to hair, expressions, items, and clothing. If hired, Uta will test you on other things such as magic, wings, complex markings, breedings, etc.
  • All posted work must be your own.
  • All shop templates belong to Uta. Do not share these templates or use them for your own personal gain.
  • This position is a coloring role. You will not get any say over the actual running of the shop, its game play, or its plot.
  • You must be able to take criticism and possibly fix or tweak your art when asked. You should also follow all colorist expectations.
  • You must be able to get along with people you don't like or are upset with. This is imperative. We don't want personal drama to get in the way of running a smooth and friendly shop. You don't have to like everybody, but you do have to work with them, either as fellow staff members or players.
  • Should we hire a colorist we will give away their designed pets in some sort of event. Colorists should not plan on keeping them! They will go to players!
  • Though these are fantasy characters please consider your audience! We encourage centaurs of all colors and styles, but please try to avoid stereotypical tropes or pulling from IRL cultures! Please also do not lean too heavy into traditional garments and patterns that could come off as insensitive! Keep these pets well in the fantasy genre, if possible.
  • If you are making centaurs with natural skintones, please try to either study how shading and highlight are used, or turn it into something more fantasy based.

Colorist Expectations

• You must be able to open up PSD files
  • You must be able to save files as PNG
  • You must have an art program that supports folders, as well as masking
  • You must be able to edit lineart
  • You must be able to create highlights and shading (template) the lineart
  • You must color the lineart
  • You must be able to color complex patterns on large templates.
  • You must not be solely dependent on stamps and stencils. It's one thing to use them to design pets but we also want the work to look original and have brushes blend naturally with hand drawn designs.

Note About Brushes & Stamps: Purchased brushes and stamps are okay so long as you admit to using said brushes or stamps if asked about it or complimented on the design! You shouldn't claim credit if the design was a brush, stamp, or stencil you purchased! Additionally, those premade brushes shouldn't overwhelm the pet. We ideally want your own art skills as the star of the show. Uta and Cheri have the right to ask you to limit stamp use if it seems you rely on it too much for final pets.

• You will be required to run shop Breedings regularly, as well as create pets for future giveaways
  • You will be required to pick up Conversion Pets and Starters
  • You are required to help out with future Events
  • You should be a self starter. While Uta will sometimes have specific tasks he'd like you to work on, you need to be able to keep yourself productive each month
  • If you want to run a giveaway you need to get it approved by Uta or Cheri
  • You must hang around the thread and Discord. Players (and Staff) gets nervous when colorists are nothing more than ghosts. You don't need to RP but hanging in the thread and Discord and socializing with customers would be great!
  • You will not get to create new shop templates
  • You will not get to create Gods (which are fully custom art pieces) or run God Breedings unless approved by Uta. Gods and God Breedings require full unique templates, so you need to be able to create dynamic poses and characters from scratch. If you're interested in earning permissions to create Gods and God Breedings, please let Uta know.

Colorist Rewards and Shop Perks

• You are able to color your own pets as payment, after Uta's approval
  • You are able to color pets for your friends as payment, after Uta's approval
  • You will be given a cut of Shop Event paid bribes, auctions, raffles, etc.
  • You may periodically earn the right to give out the pets offsite for money, with restriction.

Please note that this shop is more of a volunteer gig. If you're here looking for fast ways to get gold or items you might not find as much of it as you'd like. We will compensate you primarily through pixel pets and gold/items when we get it, but we do give out a lot of free pets for people. Please keep that in mind when applying.

Colorist Rules

• Edits should not be re-used unless it's through breedings or family designs.
    • Artists will primarily be expected to create Starter Pets, Transfers, Breedings, and pets for our Stockpile. Other giveaways will require Uta and Cheri's approval!
    • Artists will need to familiarize themselves with rarity rules. Certain templates should remain rare or can only be obtained through Breeding Raffle Wins Shop Meta Giveaways run by Cheri & Uta, or with Cheri & Uta approval.
    • Artists will also need to understand there are Edit Limits & Edit Restrictions. The shop templates should still look like shop templates. You will not get to turn them into other breeds or monsters; the templates are not anything-goes, and certain breeds will be released as official templates down the road. There may be certain events or giveaways that will allow colorists to have more freedom, but for now, while we are still finding our footing, we would prefer you stick to hair, expressions, items, and clothing.
    • Full Customs are not currently offered in the shop, however, semi-customs are allowed!
    • The shop is currently a free-shop, with the exception of periodic paid events.
    • Artists will be paid in pets.
    • Real Life Customs (RLC) will be offered to Artists who are in good standing with the shop
    • There are certain types of giveaways we frown upon or don't allow -- just become some shops run certain styles of events or giveaways means that Mythikos will too.

The Chimereid Isles
    Crew

Uta
    Captain

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2022 10:57 am
    The Application

If you're still interested we ask that you fill out this form and post it to this thread. There's more to this then just making pretty art. We'll be looking at shop support, colorist skill, and whether or not we think you'll be a good fit with the current staff.

Please fill out the entire form and don't despair if we don't choose you. You are welcome to try again!

Hiring Templates

Please don't use these templates for your own use or outside shop hiring. Please don't share these templates or use them as reference material.

[size=28][b][color=indigo]For Centaurs!![/color][/b][/size]
    [b]Username:[/b]

[b]How much time do you think you can commit to coloring for the shop?[/b]

[b]You'll need Discord and to join our Discord as that's our homebase -- is that okay?[/b]

[b]Are you able to work without direction in between Shop Events?[/b]

[b]Do you understand you won't be able to run any RP Giveaways but you can open Breeding Raffles, Palette Semi-Customs, Random RNG Games, and the focus should be creating pets for our shop kitty?[/b]

[b]Are you able to take criticism or make changes to a design if Uta or Cheri were to ask?[/b]

[b]Have you worked at any Gaia shops in the past? If so, what ones?[/b]

[b]What digital art program do you use?[/b]

[b]We'll be sharing files through Google Docs. We'll need an e-mail to invite you to download all the templates. Is this going to be an issue? Note: you don't have to share it here, but if we hire you, we'll need your email![/b]

[b]Why do you want to work at Mythikos?[/b]

[b]Is there anything else you think we should know while we consider your samples?[/b]

[b]Please post at minimum 4 centaur samples:[/b] [Use thumbnails or smaller sizes linked to the full uncert.]

[b]Please post any other B/C or off-site art you'd like us to consider:[/b] [It is okay if you don't have any.]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2022 12:40 pm
    heart  

Uta
    Captain

Shy Mage

Uta
    Captain

Shy Mage

gaia_moon  
    gaia_star  

Uta
    Captain

Shy Mage

Uta
    Captain

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2022 12:43 pm
    Consider Hiring opened!

Please fill out the form when all your samples are completed, this way we won't overlook anyone.

We will communicate to you when we're considering your application, as well as if we want to test you in other areas, such as breedings.

Once your application has been reviewed and a decision made, we will let you know of our decision and spoiler your entry. If you aren't accepted, you may try out again should you ever wish to put your hat in the ring again. :3

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2022 3:01 pm
    Thank you so much for your interest, Tatter!

We really enjoyed your design instincts and think you have a lot of talent! I (Uta) really loved the hair and tail style of your lady centaurs and the bright male was super cute! We definitely think you have a lot of potential!

Unfortunately, we're going to pass for now, though are grateful for your interest! If you'd like some tips, tricks, and more detailed feedback we'd be happy to provide! I'm also happy to offer suggestion, assistance, and support if you want to keep playing the templates! You can send your samples (new or old) to me via DM and we can go over them together if you'd like, or I can pin-point what I'd like to see more of, or what might need adjusting. Happy to let you keep practicing until you're a touch more polished.

You're more than welcome to try again down the road! Please don't give up arting -- I think all you need is some practice. :3

Hope to see you around the shop and can't wait to see more of your art!

Tatterpixie

For Centaurs!!
    Username: tatterpixie

How much time do you think you can commit to coloring for the shop? I'm retired, so I have nothing but time XD at least one day per week, probably more

You'll need Discord and to join our Discord as that's our homebase -- is that okay? already there XD

Are you able to work without direction in between Shop Events? yup!

Do you understand you won't be able to run any RP Giveaways but you can open Breeding Raffles, Palette Semi-Customs, Random RNG Games, and the focus should be creating pets for our shop kitty? understood!

Are you able to take criticism or make changes to a design if Uta or Cheri were to ask? absolutely!

Have you worked at any Gaia shops in the past? If so, what ones? I've worked at a couple in the ancient past that are no longer around (Chimerical in particular, back when I was still d00mpixie), and I also recently designed and colored my own civ character for In the Name of the Moon

What digital art program do you use? Photoshop and sometimes CSP

We'll be sharing files through Google Docs. We'll need an e-mail to invite you to download all the templates. Is this going to be an issue? Note: you don't have to share it here, but if we hire you, we'll need your email! no issue at all

Why do you want to work at Mythikos? I love the taurs, I love the concept, I love the art, and I love Uta and Cheri!

Is there anything else you think we should know while we consider your samples? Only that I am a rookie at this, very rusty – but I will give it my all if I am chosen!

Please post at minimum 4 centaur samples: [Use thumbnails or smaller sizes linked to the full uncert.]
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Please post any other B/C or off-site art you'd like us to consider: [It is okay if you don't have any.]
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

tatterpixie

Tipsy Codger

Fatal Irony
    Crew

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
    • Peoplewatcher 100
    • Flatterer 200
    • Brandisher 100
    PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 5:40 pm
    Fatal Irony
    Welcome to Mythikos, Fatal!

We liked your concepts and think you'll make a fine addition! To start you'll work with Uta regarding your work, and you'll be allowed to work on pets fur future giveaways, as well as Starters!

You'll run your work through Uta to start before we let you spread your wings more fully.

There'll be rules to read up in the Staff Guild! More information's coming as we get you acclimated to your new position.

Welcome, welcome!

For Centaurs!!
    Username: Fatal Irony

How much time do you think you can commit to coloring for the shop? I don't work so really this would be my major hobby/outlet.

You'll need Discord and to join our Discord as that's our homebase -- is that okay? Already there.

Are you able to work without direction in between Shop Events? Yup!

Do you understand you won't be able to run any RP Giveaways but you can open Breeding Raffles, Palette Semi-Customs, Random RNG Games, and the focus should be creating pets for our shop kitty? Yes I understand!

Are you able to take criticism or make changes to a design if Uta or Cheri were to ask? Of course! Critique is very important in art

Have you worked at any Gaia shops in the past? If so, what ones? Yes I have! I worked for Faekats the longest, but also worked for the Fox Hole for a little while too.

What digital art program do you use? Photoshop

We'll be sharing files through Google Docs. We'll need an e-mail to invite you to download all the templates. Is this going to be an issue? Note: you don't have to share it here, but if we hire you, we'll need your email! That's totally fine!

Why do you want to work at Mythikos? I'm looking for an excuse to do more art and working for a shop always brought me joy. I love the lore and the races so far and I think the shop has an amazing future ahead of it.

Is there anything else you think we should know while we consider your samples? I studied fine art and come from a painting background. I have a degree in illustration though I feel like I still have a lot to learn about digital art.

Please post at minimum 4 centaur samples:

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Please post any other B/C or off-site art you'd like us to consider:
    Click here for my digital portfolio!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2022 4:52 pm
    mistalina13
    Welcome to Mythikos, Mistalina!

We'd love to hire you! To start you'll work with Uta regarding your hiring samples, and you'll be allowed to work on pets fur future giveaways, as well as Starters!

You'll run your work through Uta to start before we let you spread your wings more fully. We'll also probably have you make a few other samples just to test you on some things our hiring samples didn't allow!

There'll be rules to read up in the Staff Guild! More information's coming as we get you acclimated to your new position.

Welcome, welcome!
    Uta & Cheri

For Centaurs!!
    Username: mistalina13

How much time do you think you can commit to coloring for the shop? At least a little bit most evenings.

You'll need Discord and to join our Discord as that's our homebase -- is that okay? Already done!

Are you able to work without direction in between Shop Events? Yup.

Do you understand you won't be able to run any RP Giveaways but you can open Breeding Raffles, Palette Semi-Customs, Random RNG Games, and the focus should be creating pets for our shop kitty? Yup, no worries.

Are you able to take criticism or make changes to a design if Uta or Cheri were to ask? Of course.

Have you worked at any Gaia shops in the past? If so, what ones? A handful that are long long gone.

What digital art program do you use? CSP and PS, samples were done in CSP to learn how to use it better. And at this point I'm starting to prefer it for more artsy stuff.

We'll be sharing files through Google Docs. We'll need an e-mail to invite you to download all the templates. Is this going to be an issue? Note: you don't have to share it here, but if we hire you, we'll need your email! Sure!

Why do you want to work at Mythikos? The shop seems like so much fun and a nice little community.

Is there anything else you think we should know while we consider your samples? My shading/highlights are more paintery and soft which is quite different from all the taurs I've seen so far. It might need more refinement to be a bit more fitting with other colorists' work. I'm proud of the character design work I did for my sample taurs though. biggrin

Please post at minimum 4 centaur samples: Apologies. Imgur makes crunchy thumbnails. The full views are fine though.
    User Image User Image User Image User Image

Please post any other B/C or off-site art you'd like us to consider: N/A

mistalina13
    Crew

Beloved Shapeshifter

Fea Line
    Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
    • Cat Fancier 100
    • Hellraiser 500
    • Cool Cat 500
    PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2022 7:43 pm
    Fea Line
    Welcome to Mythikos!

Cheri and I would love to have you as part of Team Centaur! We love the use of color and your designs are awfully cute! Your style works really well on our templates, and we think you'll help our shop grow!

Uta will reach out to you with more details!

Welcome aboard!

Uta & Cheri

For Centaurs!!
    Username: Fea Line

How much time do you think you can commit to coloring for the shop? Most days really, I’m lucky enough to have weekends off and sometimes can work on things at work or during lunches as well.

You'll need Discord and to join our Discord as that's our homebase -- is that okay? Always

Are you able to work without direction in between Shop Events? Yup

Do you understand you won't be able to run any RP Giveaways but you can open Breeding Raffles, Palette Semi-Customs, Random RNG Games, and the focus should be creating pets for our shop kitty? Yessum

Are you able to take criticism or make changes to a design if Uta or Cheri were to ask? Please teach me senpai

Have you worked at any Gaia shops in the past? If so, what ones? There has been a lot, usually smaller ones like izunes, isle of tiansha, Of paws and claws, and I currently work at fifth age.

What digital art program do you use? procreate on ipad

We'll be sharing files through Google Docs. We'll need an e-mail to invite you to download all the templates. Is this going to be an issue? Note: you don't have to share it here, but if we hire you, we'll need your email! nope!

Why do you want to work at Mythikos? because these Taurus are freaking gorgeous, the community is great and just making these samples has been such practice for me finding my own style

Is there anything else you think we should know while we consider your samples? honestly the more I work with a set of lines or template the more I grow to learn things about it so hopefully what you see now is only the beginning of my learning

Please post at minimum 4 centaur samples: [Use thumbnails or smaller sizes linked to the full uncert.]
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Please post any other B/C or off-site art you'd like us to consider: [It is okay if you don't have any.]
    I do but please let me get to a pc for that lol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:11 pm
    Quote:
    All hired! I forgot to post this after asking whether or not you'd like to join... Welcome to the shop, Yayoi!

For Centaurs!!
    Username: Yayoi

How much time do you think you can commit to coloring for the shop? A moderate amount

You'll need Discord and to join our Discord as that's our homebase -- is that okay? Yes

Are you able to work without direction in between Shop Events? Yes

Do you understand you won't be able to run any RP Giveaways but you can open Breeding Raffles, Palette Semi-Customs, Random RNG Games, and the focus should be creating pets for our shop kitty? Yes

Are you able to take criticism or make changes to a design if Uta or Cheri were to ask?Yes

Have you worked at any Gaia shops in the past? If so, what ones? Faekats (current), Soquilli, Mystical Realm, The Fox Hole

What digital art program do you use? Photoshop

We'll be sharing files through Google Docs. We'll need an e-mail to invite you to download all the templates. Is this going to be an issue? Note: you don't have to share it here, but if we hire you, we'll need your email! No issue

Why do you want to work at Mythikos? I've heard its a great shop full of awesome people.

Is there anything else you think we should know while we consider your samples? Nope

Please post at minimum 4 centaur samples: [Use thumbnails or smaller sizes linked to the full uncert.] User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Please post any other B/C or off-site art you'd like us to consider: [It is okay if you don't have any.] User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Yayoi
    Hey Yayoi!

So sorry for the delay. We've had some RL stuff going down so I didn't see we had a new app! :3 Do you think you could color the lineart on your samples? It's something we require our pets to have, so we'd like to see how yours look with colored lineart!

Uta

Sorry I took so long. x3

Yayoi
    Crew

Super Sex Symbol

UniWingdFox
    Crew

Blessed Bloodsucker

9,825 Points
    • Friendly 100
    • Married 100
    • Citizen 200
    PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2022 8:31 pm
    UniWingdFox

Welcome to Mythikos, Uni!

Cheri and I love your style and would love to have you on staff as a colorist! I (Uta) will reach out to via DM to discuss next steps, as well as just a little minor feedback on samples. We'll get you acquainted with expectations, as well as give you a few tests on some basic things that come up in the shop -- but you'll be free to create palette semi-customs, as well as kitty pets, and even shop conversions.

We're glad to have you on board!

Thanks for your interest in Mythikos! heart

For Centaurs!!
    Username: UniWingdFox

How much time do you think you can commit to coloring for the shop? Minimum 1 day a week, maybe more. I'm a house spouse and freelance artist so I have a good amount of time.

You'll need Discord and to join our Discord as that's our homebase -- is that okay? Already in~

Are you able to work without direction in between Shop Events? Yes

Do you understand you won't be able to run any RP Giveaways but you can open Breeding Raffles, Palette Semi-Customs, Random RNG Games, and the focus should be creating pets for our shop kitty? Yes

Are you able to take criticism or make changes to a design if Uta or Cheri were to ask? Yup!

Have you worked at any Gaia shops in the past? If so, what ones? Yes, Past - Waywards Childrens Place, Soquili, Plush Dreams, Current - Faekats

What digital art program do you use? Autodesk Sketchbook

We'll be sharing files through Google Docs. We'll need an e-mail to invite you to download all the templates. Is this going to be an issue? Note: you don't have to share it here, but if we hire you, we'll need your email! You can has my email~

Why do you want to work at Mythikos? causeFataltoldmeto Because I love coloring pets and feel the lines are fun to work on, plus I like multiple of the staffers~

Is there anything else you think we should know while we consider your samples? Ummmm.... Just that I heart you guys~?

Please post at minimum 4 centaur samples:

User Image User Image
    User Image
    User Image
    User Image
    User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:11 pm
    S1lversong

Salutations S1lversong!

Cherie and I would love to welcome you to the team as a colorist! We loved your samples. I (Uta) will reach out to via DM to chat to you about next steps, as well as get you set up in the staff forum, as well as start testing you on a few other samples! :3

Thank you so much for your interest, I'll be in touch soon!!

For Centaurs!!
    Username: S1lversong

How much time do you think you can commit to coloring for the shop? Several hours a week, I should be free to color. Each sample pet I did took about 2-3 hours-ish I believe. These took a bit longer mostly due to the holidays but normally I would have more free time.

You'll need Discord and to join our Discord as that's our homebase -- is that okay? I am already in the Discord

Are you able to work without direction in between Shop Events? yes.

Do you understand you won't be able to run any RP Giveaways but you can open Breeding Raffles, Palette Semi-Customs, Random RNG Games, and the focus should be creating pets for our shop kitty? yes.

Are you able to take criticism or make changes to a design if Uta or Cheri were to ask? Yes.

Have you worked at any Gaia shops in the past? If so, what ones? I am currently coloring at Kitsusagi. I haven't worked at other Gaia shops before but have done some other digital art.

What digital art program do you use? Sai 2

We'll be sharing files through Google Docs. We'll need an e-mail to invite you to download all the templates. Is this going to be an issue? Note: you don't have to share it here, but if we hire you, we'll need your email! It will not be an issue at all.

Why do you want to work at Mythikos? I've really liked what I see of the community on the Discord, and I enjoy coloring in my free time. The lines are very nice to work with, too.

Is there anything else you think we should know while we consider your samples? Not that I can think of?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (no cape) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kitsusagi on old lines: One, Two, Three
    Kitsusagi on new (current) lines: One, Two, Three

S1lversong
    Crew

Garnet Supernova

Dangerous Animal

6,650 Points
    • Money Never Sleeps 200
    • Cash Grabber 500
    PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2023 2:55 pm
    Thank you for considering me!

For Centaurs!!
    Username: Garnet Supernova

How much time do you think you can commit to coloring for the shop? around 25 to 30 hours a week.

You'll need Discord and to join our Discord as that's our homebase -- is that okay? already a member :3

Are you able to work without direction in between Shop Events? yes

Do you understand you won't be able to run any RP Giveaways but you can open Breeding Raffles, Palette Semi-Customs, Random RNG Games, and the focus should be creating pets for our shop kitty? yes!

Are you able to take criticism or make changes to a design if Uta or Cheri were to ask? of course! The only way to get better is through criticism.

Have you worked at any Gaia shops in the past? If so, what ones? I honestly don't remember!

What digital art program do you use? procreate

We'll be sharing files through Google Docs. We'll need an e-mail to invite you to download all the templates. Is this going to be an issue? Note: you don't have to share it here, but if we hire you, we'll need your email! no issue here!

Why do you want to work at Mythikos? I love the people and the art an I believe I can bring fun and pretty designs.

Is there anything else you think we should know while we consider your samples? I am still learning, but I am very open to suggestions, constructive criticism, and advice.

Please post any other B/C or off-site art you'd like us to consider: [It is okay if you don't have any.]I don't really have anything else. redface

Garnet Supernova

Hello Garnet!

Thanks for trying out to be a colorist! While you certainly have a good start, Cheri and I feel that you may need a little more practice before you're ready to come on board. All four of the pets designed had spots/dappling, and fades, or some variation. There wasn't a lot of variety in terms of markings. Additionally, the clothing designed was cute but perhaps too simple. We also didn't see the highlights in many places on the pets. Additionally, you seemed to struggle with hair and tail design, or figuring out how hair flows. I would suggest keep practicing and studying references!

You can always try again down the road. :3

Thanks for your interest! We hope you stick around as a customer/player -- we need those just as much as we need colorists!

Mythikos

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff