Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ
尾獣 || Tailed Beast Telepathy Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 4:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

▱▰▱I was walking around in Konohagakure when I could suddenly hear the cheerful chimes from behind my ears. However, this time was far louder than when I normally heard from Chomei. I could feel the vibrations bouncing in my head as Chomei piped up with urgency. Chomei felt a powerful signal of corruption coming from a mountainous part of the world. It was a feeling that was innate to Chomei but felt too dark to be acknowledged. Like a dangerous impulse that must be resisted. What Chomei and all other tailed beasts were feeling was the closeness of Jashin himself and the impending doom he would bring to the world. Nimure! Something's wrong! Chomei's brothers and sisters feel it too! Nimure must answer the call! I stopped walking a held my hands over my ears. It was instinctive but ultimately for naught. I never heard Chomei's voice squeak quite like this before. My ears were particularly sensitive to sound ever since my Aburame insects consumed Chomei's chakra and evolved into the song bugs, the Utamushi. My eyes were permanently shut as they now served no further purpose. As I lowered my hands from my ears in acceptance of the constant chirps of the Utamushi in unison with Chomei, I could suddenly sense that my consciousness was in new surroundings.

▱▰▱Myself and essentially any jinchuuriki who answered the call of their respective tailed beast would appear at the exact same time. We were essentially standing together in empty subconscious space. Those who had vision would see black empty space around them and a pedestal beneath them. The nine pedestals were arranged in a circle around a central point. Each tailed beast would stand tall behind their host and were numerically arranged in a clockwise circular formation. This subconscious meeting between all tailed beasts and jinchuuriki who desired it would take place in each and everyone's mind's eye. It would disrupt all activities occurring in the outside world in the main timeline. However, time passing in the subconscious was taking place in the blink of an eye in the real world. In the center point was an orb of chakra that resembled a tailed beast ball. However, it was a kind of crystal ball of chakra that showed images of the outside world, one mountainous area in particular. I presumed that this was the subject of what the beasts wanted to discuss.

▱▰▱I crossed my arms casually and squared my stance as I stood on the seventh pedestal in the circle. I could feel Chomei towering above the back of my head. His six great wings were spread down the middle and spread around behind me. My eyes were closed as my face pointed straight forward. I could feel a surge of other massive chakra presences forming around me all at once. We all felt oddly equal in this place together. All in the room would be able to hear rhythmic chimes from the select few Utamushi that I allowed to crawl over my face. They suddenly took flight and hovered around me harmlessly, although it was easy to tell that the insects had a symbiotic relationship with the swarm's "queen" as it were. The Utamushi glowed and echoed in the darkness as they danced in the air around me. It seemed that the Utamushi felt particularly connected with Chomei and me in this place. It was an example to me of just how much the Utamushi had joined in symbiosis with even my subconscious. I covered my mouth for a moment with my hand as I felt the shock of that realization visit me. I remained silent even as I lowered my hand back to my crossed arms.

▱▰▱I could hear Chomei speak up in a panic, his hyper disposition causing him to find the urge to speak first impossible to avoid scratching. "Can you all feel it?! Coming from the mountain! Chomei feels it! The bad chakra is coming back! Jashin..." Chomei shouted with his high-pitched voice for most of his statement. However, he could hardly bring himself to speak Jashin's name. It was odd for me to hear Chomei so hesitantly whisper it out when the rest of his behavior was so excitable. I waited quietly for everyone else to react to what was going on.

×TITLE: Jonin】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 10】▰【AGILITY: 09】▰【ENDURANCE: 02】▰【CHAKRA: 1,525 || 2,675】▰【STAMINA: 2,090 || 2,175】▰【INSECTS: 1,000 || 1,000

Technique Used:

Techniques Active:

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
Utamushi: The Utamushi (歌虫, Song Bug) are neon green flying crickets with orange wings. Because of these traits the Utamushi generally resemble Chomei. They release their characteristic chirps that can sound beautifully melodious or like a high-pitched screech. Because of this ability, they are also known as echo crickets. The Utamushi's song can be used as a sound-based trigger for the host's genjutsu and applies tiered jamming based on the rank of the technique. The Utamushi are capable of causing their bodies to glow neon green like fireflies. Utamushi consume chakra and therefore can be used for most Aburame insect techniques. Finally, the bugs are able to violently vibrate their wings to add vertigo to the user's fuuton.
Status Effects:
• None

Personal Attributes
▱▰▱ Cricket Chorus | Some of the kikaichu who fed from Chomei's supersonic chakra evolved into a new species of Aburame insect that is entirely unique to Nimure called the Utamushi. The Utamushi feed on small amounts of Chomei's chakra to survive so without the demon's chakra present in some form in the body through fuuinjutsu or otherwise, the species cannot survive. The Utamushi consume the specialized breed slot.
Utamushi: The Utamushi (歌虫, Song Bug) are neon green flying crickets with orange wings. Because of these traits the Utamushi generally resemble Chomei. They release their characteristic chirps that can sound beautifully melodious or like a high-pitched screech. Because of this ability, they are also known as echo crickets. The Utamushi's song can be used as a sound-based trigger for the host's genjutsu and applies tiered jamming based on the rank of the technique. The Utamushi are capable of causing their bodies to glow neon green like fireflies. Utamushi consume chakra and therefore can be used for most Aburame insect techniques. Finally, the bugs are able to violently vibrate their wings to add vertigo to the user's fuuton.
▱▰▱ Demonic Metamorphosis | All the Utamushi insects in Nimure's body die and instantly regenerate when they come into contact with Chomei's chakra during a demon transformation. After regenerating, the Utamushi are supercharged by Chomei's chakra. This allows them to remember up to five of their past technique resistances through the innate adaptation ability of the Aburame clan. These adaptations must have actually happened in the past and must be noted on the modifiers section of the profile to be used. This metamorphosis of the Utamushi requires a demon transformation and thus all adaptations are lost when the demon transformations end.
▱▰▱ Sonic Hellion | The jinchuuriki receives 200 sonic chakra per body rank rather than 100 for a total of 1,200 at S+ rank. Additionally, sonic chakra can be used to pay for a wind technique to add vertigo to any fuuton at [1] tier above the rank of the technique.
▱▰▱ High Frequency | Sonic chakra causes wind, taijutsu, bukijutsu, and speed release techniques to vibrate violently. Doing so allows them to greatly damage bones and cause [1] tier higher trauma than the rank of the technique on contact. Additionally, these techniques gain a [1] rank advantage against armor, shattering the metal instantly.
▱▰▱ Sensory Overload | Sensory techniques cost [1] rank less for the jinchuuriki to cast. Additionally, whenever sonic chakra is used jamming is applied at [1] tier higher than the technique's rank. A loud buzzing sound can also emit from sonic techniques and cause deafness within 20 feet per rank of the technique.
▱▰▱ Supersonic | The user receives an extra 200 to their Sonic chakra reserves. The user is able to break the sound barrier while using Sonic techniques causing a concussive chakra blast that is [2] ranks lower than the sonic technique used (minimum of D-Rank) and the deafness status is inflicted. This blast costs no combat action or resource and can only happen once per post.
▱▰▱ Swarm of Pestillence | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects inflict tiered disease status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
▱▰▱ Swarm of Acidity | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects become acidic and inflict tiered corrosion status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
▱▰▱ Unstable Mutation | When your Kikaichu adapts to a specific element the Kikaichu also gains that element. Insect techniques utilizing these Kikaichu can apply up to Tier-2 of their elemental status. Tier-4 if [Ninjutsu] class. Temporarily share your Kikaichu's adaptive resistance gaining a 1-rank reduction of its currently adapted resistance.
▱▰▱ Give and Take | The Chakra your Kikaichu drain to reproduce themselves can instead be stored within their bodies. When the Kikaichu return to you the host you can instead regain the chakra that was drained at the expense of the Kikaichu that were used to drain said chakra. Because of this your initial Chakra pool is also expansive netting you an additional +100 Chakra.
▱▰▱ Hive Meister | The max amount of Insects you can store in your body increases by [100]. You can house [2] Specialized Breeds instead of [1]. The Aburame may cast Ninjutsu using Insects instead of Chakra as the resource. When preforming ninjutsu in this manner, their insects swarm through their ninjutsu, latching to any targets it contacts. These ninjutsu techniques can be used in exchange for bugs at 1.5 times the cost.
▱▰▱ Elusive Echoes | Sound manipulation techniques may cast a sound-based genjutsu simultaneously with these techniques for no additional activation with the sound technique acting as the trigger. Genjutsu cast this way must be kai'd and cannot be released through pain. These techniques require a kai above the rank of the technique to release, up to S, not stacking with any genjutsu discipline. Sound-based maruton techniques may be added to the bloodline list without taking up slots.
▱▰▱ Clairvoyance | Sensory techniques cost one rank less in resource to use. Sensory techniques can be korabo'd with bloodline techniques for no additional activation. The user's passive radius of detailed information is increased to 100 meters.
▱▰▱ Gale | The user gains +2 agility. In addition, the user may pick one fuuton technique per body rank to make variable, though this requires moderator approval. Also, wind techniques with vertigo have that status effect increased by [1] tier at a maximum of tier 4.
▱▰▱ Plague Doctor | Nimure's mask has been electronically enhanced to resist the effects of gas-based poison. When this effect is active his voice becomes highly distorted and buzzing to further conceal his identity as a JUEI agent. This effect can only occur when Nimure is wearing his plague doctor mask with the goggles attachment that obscures the top half of his face.
▱▰▱ Cloak and Dagger | Once a shinobi has completed 50 missions without gaining any fame or infamy, a shinobi is able to erase their presence almost entirely. For 5 posts, the shinobi is considered to have tier 2 jamming preventing sensory techniques from sensing them. Once these five posts are over, this PA is put on cooldown for 3 posts. This cooldown cannot be reduced. Additionally they are considered to be invisible. Dojutsu simply do not acknowledge their existence unless they are in their advanced forms. I.e. Mangekyou sharingan, Tenseigan, etc. The user may choose to activate this PA at any point for no activation or cost. The invisiblity be broken by a shinobi with Infinite perception using a technique at least one rank below the shinobi's body rank. I.e. The cloak and dagger shinobi is B rank, the infinite perception shinobi must use an C rank technique. Finally, the shinobi unlocks access to this exclusive technique:

Class Information
First Class: Bloodline [ Aburame and Kenzen ]
▱▰▱ Dual Ancestry → Dual Ancestry allows you to have full access to two bloodlines upon creation including all techniques, abilities, and personal attributes associated with them. For biographical purposes, your secondary bloodline may be genetic or implanted at your discretion. This discipline gives you [4] bloodline PAs to be used only for the bloodline attributes of your dual bloodlines on top of the [2] personal attributes you receive at base for a total of [6]. If two elemental bloodlines are chosen then the primary bloodline's elemental affinities become your base elements and you gain full access to those elements while your secondary bloodline gives you locked elemental affinities that you cannot learn ninjutsu techniques from but you gain full access to the secondary bloodline. Locked elemental affinities can be unlocked through methods such as ninjutsu class or personal attributes. Elemental affinity personal attributes are automatically allotted to locked affinities. Jiongu users do not have access to Dual Ancestry nor can they be chosen as a secondary bloodline. Dual Ancestry users do not have access to the implant system including the Genetic Palette personal attribute. If you use multiple techniques from both of your bloodlines in the same post without Korabo then those techniques are increased in effectiveness by one rank. This discipline cannot be taken with the Elemental Mastery discipline from Ninjutsu Class.
Second Class: Ninjutsu
▱▰▱ Genius Keystone → You may create a "keystone" technique; this technique is essentially a Ninjutsu ninja's signature move, with power, aesthetic flair and versatility as described in the Keystone Guideline. In addition, you are able to use your third action for any ninjutsu, whether it is offensive or defensive, once every two turns. This discipline may not be taken in conjunction with another Keystone Discipline. Finally, Genius Keystone Ninja have the ability to Korabo their ninjutsu for [1] action to boost the rank of the korabo'd technique by [1] up to S+ rank with varying cool downs depending on the rank of the techniques.
E-D - None
C-B - 1
A-S - 2
S+ - 3
Third Class: Scholar
▱▰▱ Infinite Perception → Your specialty is more in sensory than in sealing or summoning. You are able to discover things such as demon chakra, or the type of technique that is about to be active (Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, etc.), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank from any active sensory technique. This discipline allows the user to be able to sense their enemy’s ninjutsu attacks and their composition, which grants a -2 rank reduction to dodging with the dodge mechanic X-ranked skill so long as it was used within the range of the user’s sensory abilities. You can release yourself from genjutsu at one rank lower in kai chakra release but with no benefit in pain release. In addition, the user's sensory abilities are extended fifty feet per rank of the technique. As a master tracker, you can advance in the ninja hunter and special ops careers for half as many Oinin Butai and ANBU missions completed. Upon reaching Initiate in Oinin Butai, you gain the Eagle Eye perk innately so you can choose one other Oinin perk as well. When you use a sensory technique with jamming you can double the jamming effect, this ability applies to one technique per three posts.
▱▰▱ Cross Class: → Bloodline – Ninjutsu: May combine one bloodline technique and one ninjutsu technique for a single action once every three posts by paying the resource cost for both. Bloodline techniques that share the user's elements gain the overwhelming property if not already applied.

Ichengo Angelus

Darkmockingbird

Stumpleton

Novasse

gucci-shinigami

Prince_yureil

Rocket Punches

Brooy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 7:57 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Soyeon had been in the middle of her duties as a minister, growing ever so bored out of reading reports on her desk and making points for what the transmission of the Illusion Grid would be used for next. The woman leaned back in her chair, rain tapping on the window behind her as she tossed the report on the mountain of paperwork on her desk out of disinterest. A faint tightness in her chest would cause the woman to place a hand over her chest as she groaned in discomfort. The pain was only increasing as the jinchuriki had to exhale, clutching her heart with a tighter grip as Soyeon crumbled out of her chair. "Can you feel that as well? Something is happening." Son Goku said inside of her, the demon's voice strained as his keeper would stifle a pained yell for help. "T-Tsu...ki...kooo..." her voice waned, quiet as she closed her eyes as the floor grew ever closer. Soyeon's body put up a great fight against whatever this pain was before the world around her grew dark. Her body went limp and collided with the floor.

Yet as she braced herself for the impact of her head, she felt her head phase through it entire. Her sense of balance was thrown into the air as she felt lighter, closing her eyes to reopen them again only to find herself in a void. Darkness surrounded her, the woman glancing around until figures, large and small, would come into view as blurry shapes that were coming into focus. A hand rose to her face to gently steady herself, just as the familiar shapes came into view. "The Tailed Beasts." she said softly, the form of each coming to her. Soyeon found herself enamored with the idea of being in the presence of all 9. Behind the Amegakure minister would be her own demon, standing behind her with a frustrated expression on his ape face. His four tails swung behind him in an aggravated manner. 9 Pedestals held each of the jinchuriki in a clockwise formation, the number of tails increasing until it stopped at the tip where the Nin Tails would rest behind his owner. The relief in this area was much needed, as before her heart felt ready to be ripped from her chest. So was this some sort of collective consciousness independent of everyone's bodies?

Chomei was the first to announce his displeasure at the chakra coming from some location in the world. Son Goku would rest on his bottom two feet with his monstrous hands coming to stroke his chin in thought. "Chōmei is correct. We have sensed it even from Amegakure. It would seem that our foe is returning." Soyeon spun around to face Son Goku, hands on her hips as the woman's dark locks would sway beside her before coming to a rest behind her again. "So then why don't we go and just find wherever this little disturbance is and wipe the floor with them once and for all?" she asked, turning to the rest of the group. "All nine of us can level a continent combined, I don't see why one small little village sized army is going to give us any trouble." Son Goku furrowed his brows at her enthusiasm, but looked a little bit too eager to see her proven wrong.

×TITLE: Amegakure Minister of Propaganda】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 01】▰【SPEED: 00】▰【AGILITY: 00】▰【ENDURANCE: 01】▰【CHAKRA: 5,000 || 5,000】▰【STAMINA: 4,400 || 4,400】▰【NATURE CHAKRA: 1,500 || 1,500

Techniques Used:

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Stumpleton

Ichengo Angelus

Darkmockingbird

gucci-shinigami

Prince_yureil

Rocket Punches

Brooy

Novasse

DarkMockingbird
Crew

8,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:14 pm
User Image
Himitsu Uchiha
Matatabi
Three-Tomoe Sharingan: |Inactive| Piercing Lens | Mirroring Lens
|Fire|Wind|Lightning|Earth|Water|

"I've always liked to play with fire..."

Atop the summit of Heiwana Mountain, on the very peak of the cave entrance looming near the edge, sat Himitsu Uchiha deep in meditation. It was cold here, but the real issue was the wind. It whipped around the peak intensely, turning any particles floating about into stinging micro-projectiles. The dirt and dust naturally caught in the gale acted as sandpaper on one's skin overtime, scratching, irritating, and drying it out quickly. Both problems were mostly dealt with for Himitsu by his new uniform, put together by The Triad for him to prevent extreme wear on his usual uniform and help better shield him from the elements of the mountain's peak. Although the elements had clearly left their mark on his remaining exposed skin, he'd been oblivious to the environment for hours.

Or had it been a day already? More? Time became challenging to distinguish for the jonin while he was in this form of meditation, which is why he'd pawned off the task of waking him up once a week to the three little bears in his employ. Himi's thoughts drifted away from how long he'd been in his head and back to his original objective. Deep within his own mind, the Uchiha stood before a massive brazier overflowing with black and cobalt flames that composed the Two-Tailed Demon's head. The pair had spent what to them seemed like the better part of a year crammed into this space together on Himitsu's say so. Progress was slow, but apparent. The two were speaking casually but stopped suddenly as a chill crept down the jinchuuriki's back. A wind seemed to swirl through the blue flames of the braziers around them, even setting Matatabi to sway and flicker slightly by the strange force. Her expression seemed to teeter between concern and longing for a moment before it settled back into her typical scowl.

"What was that? Even I felt that all the way in here."

"Hmmm... I'm not certain, but I have a feeling."

"Oooookay, care to elaborate?"

"Let us see what the others have to say first. They may know more."

"They...?"

Suddenly they were no longer within Himitsu's mind, or at least not just his. The blue torches had fallen away, and the demon he faced now was full-bodied, not just a flaming head. Himi felt the others before he saw them, keeping his eyes and face toward his demon as things feel into place in his head. He spoke quietly under his breath to Matatabi as he made a handseal in hopes his technique would work here. "Are these-?" She nodded. "Remember what we-" She nodded again as Himitsu gave he a suspicious look before his eyes were overshadowed by the hood of his Ember Cloak. "No argument." Matatabi responded flatly, obscuring the simple response further for those who might overhear. With the majority of his body obscured by the black and blue embers draped around him and their soft glow casting strange shadows over his few visible features, Himitsu turned to face the other jinchuuriki.

Nimure's demon spoke first, setting right onto the point. The large bug seemed agitated and distressed already, but the mention of Jashin clearly had it rattled. After Chomei came the big red ape, Son Goku, and his jinchuuriki. The woman spoke confidently of launching an attack on the strange force that had reached out to them. Himitsu responded. "My understanding is there's a rash of Jashin worshippers trying to collect, contain, and/or kill everyone in this... place... and now there's a mountain suddenly drawing all of our focuses. That doesn't scream "trap" to you all as well?" Himi looked around at each of the hosts and their demons, but just narrowly avoided eye contact with the host of the Kyuubi.

S+ Rank || Scholar Specialist, Ninjutsu || Jonin

Himitsu Resources:
Chakra: 3,675 / 3,675 || Stamina: 3,150 / 3,150
Nature Chakra: 1,500 / 1,500

Matatabi Resources:
Chakra: 5,000 / 5,000
Stamina: 5,000 / 5,000

Stats
┌───────────────────────────────────────┐
+4 Strength || +0 Speed || +4 Agility || +2 Endurance
└───────────────────────────────────────┘
[ Base Stats: 4, 0, 4, 2 ]

❃Shinobi Missions Complete❃
D Rank | 12
C Rank | 7
B Rank | 3
A Rank | 1
S Rank | 2

Ryo: 両147,300
XP: 11,140

Techniques Used:
▰ Ember Cloak [ Nokoribi no manto ] | Rank X | Ninjutsu [ Katon ]| Spiritual
The user makes two one-handed seals to mold chakra briefly, then moves them to their head and gestures as if pulling a hood over their head. As they do so, flames rush from their fingertips and create acloak of embers around the user. The cloak last for 2 posts per Rank, applies Tiered Burn to that anyone that touches it, and gains a pool of chakra equal to the rank used to create it. The user may expend a ranked chakra amounts from the pool to: Ignite flammable objects, ignite an area in flames, defend against projectile attacks. Using the cloak for these purposes tears away parts of the cloak relative to the amount of the pool used, starting from the bottom and ending with the hood.

Current Status Effects:
▰ None

Current Active Techniques:
▰ None

Modifiers:

• Apply a weaker form of Elemental Status appropriate to the element used to all Base Elemental Ninjutsu. If single classed, use the following scale: Tier 1 E-C | Tier 2 B-S [Ninjutsu Class]
• The Elementalist's wide understanding of the elements reduces the cost of their elemental ninjutsu by [1] whole rank without losing their potency but elemental ninjutsu cannot be lowered in cost beyond this. [Ninjutsu H.E. Discipline]
• [Vertigo] will cruelly apply at [1] tier higher than the rank of the technique at a maximum of the fourth tier on contact. [Ninjutsu H.E. Discipline]
• Scholars are automatically of the Veteran title for Scroll Crafting. [Scholar Class]
• All sealing techniques are considered overwhelming when in collision with other techniques of the same rank. This benefit only applies to techniques S-ranked and below. [Scholar P.S. Discipline]
• You are able to summon beings at one rank lower than normally required and 50 chakra and stamina is granted to them per rank of the summoned creature starting at 50 for D-Rank and ending with 250 for the boss summon, or 300 if a mythical summon is contracted. [Scholar P.S. Discipline]
• The user's summoned creatures are able to use any ninjutsu the user has access to that they share an element for as well as any genjutsu, taijutsu, and bukijutsu. [Scholar P.S. Discipline]
• Your summoned creature's unique techniques are considered overwhelming at S-rank and below in collisions. [Scholar P.S. Discipline]
• The Academic's body is considered a scroll so seals can be used and stored on your direct body. Your body may be treated as three scrolls equal to your body rank. [Scholar E.A. Discipline]
Fuuinjutsu and sensory skills do not require handseals and are one rank less in chakra cost (Following the one rank max reduction rules). [Scholar E.A. Discipline]
• All three of your actions can be used on fuuinjutsu and/or sensory for one post every three posts in combat. [Scholar E.A. Discipline]
• In addition, the duration of all sealing techniques and all sensory techniques are increased by two posts. [Scholar E.A. Discipline]
• You automatically inflict one tier higher of Hex status (maximum of tier 4). [Scholar E.A. Discipline]
• Fuuinjutsu and sensory techniques used by this specialization are reduced in chakra cost by five per rank with a minimum of five chakra. [Scholar Specialist]
• Your seals and summons cannot be hijacked. [Scholar Specialist]
• Seals that require multiple activations will require one less so long as you're contributing at least one activation to the seal in question. [Scholar Specialist]
• The ability to sense intent to do harm within the topic and its source. [Bear Sage]
• Able to regenerate 375 nature chakra per post. [Bear Sage]
• You can naturally sense chakra around yourself. You can sense chakra up to 5 meters away without the use of a sensory technique. This radius is increased by 5 meters every time you rank up. This natural talent is also able to sense the presence of demonic chakra within its range. [Bear Sage]
• Demon Techniques do not consume technique slots. [Matatabi Host]
• All Demon Techniques have the overwhelming property. [Matatabi Host]
• The jinchuuriki is able to draw chakra from Matatabi as an action during combat equal to two ranks above their body rank. [Matatabi Host]
• Reihi style fire techniques are classified as katon but lack the weakness to suiton and advantage to fuuton. [Matatabi Host]
• All complex and spiritual taijutsu and bukijutsu techniques can emit blue fire that can apply tiered mental stress or insanity depending on the rank of the technique on sight. [Matatabi Host]
• Fire release techniques can act as a visual trigger for all genjutsu. [Matatabi Host]
• The host's flames are classified as "spirit fire" and can become cobalt blue and more easily ignite objects. All fire techniques apply [1] tier higher burning. [Matatabi Demon Cloak Stage 1]
• All fire based techniques produced by the Uchiha are considered bloodline techniques. [Amaterasu's Cloak PA]

Personal Attributes:
Amaterasu’s Cloak | All fire based techniques produced by the Uchiha are considered bloodline techniques.The flames are turned black and fire based techniques are reduced by 5 chakra per rank with a minimum of 5 chakra to be paid for a technique. For each rank of a technique, it's flames burn actively for one post or one additional post if a limit is given.
Illusory Prowess | This attribute allows any and all genjutsu to be cast through eye contact with the Uchiha. In addition, the genjutsu cast in this manner have the sight sense added to them at C Rank body. At S Rank body, the user's genjutsu are given the chakra sense. Also, mental stress or insanity can be added to any genjutsu cast through eye contact for an additional fifty percent chakra cost.
Pass Without Trace | When channeling chakra to a body part for purely-mobility purposes, Himitsu is able to manipulate it as wind chakra in order to mute the sounds of the motions (clothes shifting, footsteps, rocks shifting underfoot, etc.). Indirect sounds (falling branches, tumbling rocks, kicking up leaves, etc.) are not affected by this.
"...with one hand behind my back!" | Jutsu can be performed with one-handed seals.
Blessings of the Bakeneko | All temporary speed and agility stat boosts for the jinchuuriki are double. Additionally, if the jinchuuriki cannot boost their agility any further then they can use the agility stat to dodge spiritual attacks [6] times per battle rather than [4].
Melee Prodigy | The user obtains a [1] point increase to agility while their sharingan is active for each body rank they have obtained. In addition, the user's first physical offensive activation every three posts gains a [1] point increase to speed per rank of their body, also requiring the eyes to be active.
Chilling Flames | Able to truly channel Matatabi's essence of death and fear, Himitsu may alter his Spirit Fire. His Spirit Fire radiates an unsettling coolness, and burns inflicted by them feel as if they came from extreme cold. Intense flare ups and rapid spreading of flames take on a frenzied whisper sound instead of the typical roaring of flames. Himitsu may change his Spirit Fire to feel and sound like normal fire at will. [Endgame Slot]
From the Ashes | Himitsu may cast fire-based Ninjutsu from any Spirit Fire actively burning within 100 feet of him. [Endgame Slot]
Phantoms of the Bakeneko | Himitsu's Phantom Slayer Bukijutsu techniques take on a theme based around Matatabi. Tengu/Oni phantasms take on the shape of Matatabi, and their roars are replaced with the wild growling howl of a large cat. Colors are changed to align with the demon's blue and black colors. [Endgame Slot]

[.quote="Ichengo Angelus"]
[.quote="Ephemeral Ozymandias"]
[.quote="Stumpleton"]
[.quote="Novasse"]
[.quote="gucci-shinigami"]
[.quote="Prince_yureil"]
[.quote="Brooy"]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2022 3:13 pm
User Image
User Image
          xxxx
          The Nine Jinchuriki
          xxxx
          Who The ******** Knows
          xxxx
          Boisterous
User ImageUser Image
Sitting in the Undertow, Ito was enjoying a brief moment of respite. Sitting at a cafe, reading her novel, until something tugged at her instincts. It made the woman lift her head and look around carefully, slowly closing her book. If she were being watched, she didn’t want to alert her stalkers. It was a sensation that sent a chill down her spine. Ito didn’t know where exactly it was coming from, but it made the cafe feel colder by degrees.

“Chomei…” Kokuo’s voice echoed through the woman’s mind. Ito could feel the demon within her stirring, looking around as she was. “He’s sending out a message.”

“Oh glad to see you’re still alive.” Ito muttered back with a dismissive tone. It was the first time she and the Gobi had spoken since the fight at Konoha. There was an uncomfortable silence between the two, like two roommates that were trying to avoid each other. “So… what, is one of your demon friends trying to talk to us? I didn’t know they could do that.”

Kokuo simply nodded as an answer. “Him and the rest, I think.”

“Oh great, so I have to share my mind with nineteen other freaks at any given moment?” She groaned. Ito focused her mind inward, allowing herself to visualize the steaming forest that Kokuo resided in. Before long, Ito was staring up into the scowling stare of her demon partner

“You were the one that sealed me, so this is your fault. Before you start complaining.” The demon scolded unsympathetically. The two of them began to walk as they spoke, before reaching a large gate. “Now please try to behave yourself, we see the other Tailed Beasts so seldomly these days.” Kokuo finished as she pushed the large gate open, leading into a dark room that was impossibly lit by a single candle.

“What’s good everyone?!” Ito called out as she sauntered into the mindspace grinning, earning her a sigh from Kokuo. “Comin’ to you live from Land of Rivers, it’s the Five Tailed Host, Ito!” The woman took a quick look between the other demon hosts that were with her. “Please please, hold your applause and line up single file. If you wanted my help, y’all should have just asked. Ya didn’t need to set all of this up.” Ito jumped up to sit down on Kokuo’s head and rest her fast lazily on her knuckles. "If what Mister Tall Dark and Broody said is true-” she continued, looking to Himitsu. “-then it sounds like you guys have quite the problem on your hands.”

User Image

"Speaking"

Thinking

"Kokuo Speaking"

____RANK: Wanderer 磁気 CLASSES: Genjutsu | Genjutsu | Ninjutsu 力 BODY RANK: S+ 勇 | ELEMENTS: Fire, Wind, Earth, Water, Glass, Crystal, Steam

CHAKRA: 4125/4125 STAMINA: 3650/3650 KOKUO CHAKRA: 5000/5000 KOKUO STAMINA: 5000/5000
STRENGTH: 4 SPEED 4 REFLEX: 4 ENDURANCE: 5

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Stumpleton

Ichengo Angelus

Darkmockingbird

Dark Mockingbird

Prince_yureil

Rocket Punches

Brooy

gucci-shinigami
Crew

Stumpleton

Mega Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2022 1:47 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

tab Within the confides of Amegakure's KASA training facility, Inoki found himself hidden away inside one of the facility's bathrooms. Having turned on the sink, he splash cold water into his face between labored breaths. Still, even with the sink going at full blast and the sounds of his own heavy breathing, nothing could compare to the sounds of the demon within. 'DOOM! DOOM! WE'RE ALL DOOOOOOOMED!' Isobu would cry over and over again, clouding Inoki's mind. 'Seriously? What is going on with you? You said someone was coming for us? Who are you talking about?' Inoki was doing his best to remain calm, not only for Isobu's sake but also for the sake of his own sanity. However, as the creature continued to throw its terrified tantrum, he could feel his frustration building within him. 'It's HIM! He's back and he's coming for us all! We're all DOOOOOOMMMED!'

tab Inoki continued to grumble beneath his breath until Isobu suddenly stopped. 'Oh dear. Seems they all felt it too. They're calling a meeting.' Isobu spoke, their tone still one of concern. 'Oh great. Now there's a "them"? Seriously. You gotta ... tell me ...... what's ......... going ............ on ...............' Suddenly, Inoki felt his mind begin to grow fuzzy and his vision begin to blur. His grip weakening on the countertop he was attempting to steady himself with, he stumbled backwards. Eventually finding his way to the wall, he slowly slid down it as his eyes grew heavier and heavier, until they finally shut tight.

tab When Inoki reopened his eyes, he felt his mental acuity return to him, though he was no less disoriented. Sitting on a pillar within a void, Inoki found himself surrounded by a group of strangers, each with a demon of their own standing behind them. It wasn't until he looked to his left that he finally spotted the familiar face of Lady Soyeon, allowing him to breathe a soft sigh of relief. At least with her here, he could find comfort in knowing someone had his back. "So. This is some kind of demon meeting, huh." he'd say quietly to himself, giving his best assessment of the situation. Still seated with his legs crossed in front of him, he leaned back, supporting himself with his arms. He turned his head back to ask Isobu for their input but stopped when he saw the state of his demon. While all the others seemed to be standing tall and proud, Isobu had lowered itselft as low as possible, as it were trying to hide from the others behind the pillar Inoki was seated on. "Yeah ..... Good luck with that." he sighed, turning his attention back to the other demons and their hosts.

tab Listening as the others spoke, Inoki was able to get a better understanding of the events had brought them all together, including the name Jashin. "I see. I take it that was the guy you were referring to, right?" he said, turning back to Isobu once more. "Y-yeah. If he's the one causing all this, it's bad news for us all." Isobu spoke shyly, not wanting to draw attention to itself. "Right. So you've mentioned." Inoki replied shortly, letting out yet another sigh. Between Isobu's timidity and his apathy respect for his seniors, Inoki was content to let others take the forefront and do all the planning. "Look. I'm still pretty new to all this so I'll let you all take the lead here. Obviously, we should proceed with caution in the matter but I'm sure whatever you all come up with will be just fine." he addressed the rest of the group, still sitting atop his pillar with Isobu cowering behind him. "I'm sure whatever it is, I'll get dragged along one way or another." he added this last part quietly beneath his breath, as this had been his experience so far as a shinobi.

Chakra :: 1610 / 1610 || Stamina :: 800 / 800 || Scholar-Genjutsu || C-Rank || Genin ||Profile

𝑩𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝑰𝒏𝒇𝒐:
𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒔
Strength 0
Speed 0
Agility +3
Endurance 0

𝑱𝒖𝒕𝒔𝒖𝒔 𝑼𝒔𝒆𝒅

𝑰𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒔 𝑼𝒔𝒆𝒅

𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝑬𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒔

gucci-shinigami

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Ichengo Angelus

Darkmockingbird

Prince_yureil

Rocket Punches

Brooy

Novasse

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:07 am
User Image
Iksinisius Alkinysisius
[Scholar Specialist][Tanigakure][Sannin]
[Strength: ?][Speed: ?][Agility: ?][Endurance: ?]
[Chakra: ????/????][Stamina: ????/????]

"YAAAAAAHAAAAAA!" The loud and obnoxious voice resounded through the mental space meant only for the demons and their hosts. A smaller human form appearing in front of him with a look of displeasure on his face. The white haired young looking man allowed a sigh to escape his form as he looked around. Taking in the words of the others over whatever words the sand tanuki would soon say...and soon say he did. Noticing almost immediately Kokuo's host was the same girl he had seen once before. "HAAA! GIRL YOU DIDN'T DIE FROM A HOLE IN YOU?!?! MY ESTEEMED SELF IS GLAD, AS YOU SEEMED INTERESTING!" Almost as if he was ignoring the impending doom that had called them all here in the first place. "WHERE'S THE STUPID FOX THAT HAD THE DYING HOST NOT TOO LONG AGO?!"

While Shukaku was shouting, Iksin was observing and listening. Something that interested him was that Shukaku knew who this Ito person was. Kokuo's host, as if they had met before. However also that she made note of Land of Rivers. It wasn't a very big land, and he had been most places. It was curious he hadn't seen her before now. However he pushed that particular thought back. He could ask about it later or something along those lines. Chomei's host seemed on edge, probably even paranoid. Son Goku's confident in...perhaps not particularly her abilities but the abilities of the demons combined. Matatabi's whom hid his identity but seemed to think fairly clearly. Kokuo's perhaps arrogant perhaps confident. But seemingly, acted as if the situation at hand didn't concern her. Isobu's kid who seemed to be uninterested in the situation but willing to go along with it anyways. Others who's forms were barely visible but had also not spoken a word yet. "This is going to go so poorly." He spoke up, not really directed towards anyone....and with no real explanation behind it either. He would just sigh and stay sitting there waiting.

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2022 6:15 pm
User Image
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

User Image
                      Miki's white knuckles gripped her wooden walking pole as she braced against the bitter cold of the land of snow. The woman had found herself there not long after he fight with Himitsu. Part out of a need to prove her demon wrong and part out of needing to find out who she truly was. She was fiercly determined to put the Kyuubi in place, so much so it seemed he was trying his best to break down her morale even more with his incessant talking. Miki ignored the words he did speak as she had grown accustomed to. That was until she felt something. It was almost as if somewhere in the world was pulling at her. "Chomei wants to meet. As well as the other demons." Nearly at the same time he spoke, Miki felt a terrible darkness radiating from a mountain range far away. "What the hell is that?" The girl would say as she clutched her heart, feeling as though the darkness threatened to take it. "Only one way to find out." The fox responded.

Miki took a deep breath before facing her palms to the earth and raising them up, wooden roots following her hands until they began to twist around each other. Within moments a little tent would be formed to protect Miki from the wind complete with a fire pit in the middle. The girl would then set her fire before sitting down to meditate, accepting the call of Chomei to the dark room filled with demons, jinchuriki, amongst other things. Miki would lay eyes upon all of them as she appeared, all but Himitsu that would be. "I'm right here Tanuki." Kurama would reply to Shukaku, his tone practically saying I know I'm better than you. "The weakest ones are always the loudest." While Kurama spoke with Shukaku, Miki's attention instead was focused on Chomei talking about Jashin and the feeling coming from the mountain. 'These guys again?' The girl thought to herself as the others seemed to begin talking about what they should do. This would give Miki more of an opportunity to exam the other Jinchuriki.

Most of them were from her own village so they were familiar to the girl at least. A familiarity that was welcomed as such a strange time. "Just send Chomei, Gyuki, and me. We don't need the rest of you do deal with such a small pest.... where's Gyuki?" Miki sighed as Kurama spoke. At times she wished it was easier to shut him up, but it seemed that he was even more unchained here. "If Jashin is truly coming back, we're going to need all of us. It's not something we can just throw ourselves at and hope to come out unscathed." Miki would put in a matter of fact way. "The jashinists are powerful and unrelenting in their pursuit of bringing back their god, I'd try to not underestimate them. Especially when they've managed to collect so many of your chakras."

Miki
                      Kurama

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

「 C K R A : :x3,900 // 3,900 」 tab 「 S T M : :x3,120 // 3,120 」 tab 「 E X P : :x111,200 」 tab 「 両 : :x100,800 」
tab 「 Konohagakure 」 tab 「 S+-rank Genin 」 tab 「 Senju / Uchiha 」 tab 「 Blood / Buki 」 tab 「 Kyuubi Host 」

[ More Info / Profile Here ! ]

██████████ ℙ 𝔸 𝕊 𝕊 𝕀 𝕍 𝔼 𝕊 ████████████████████

& Words
                  &
                  &
                  &
                  &

██████████ 𝕁 𝕌 𝕋 𝕊 𝕌 - 𝕌 𝕊 𝔼 𝔻 ██████████████████

& Words
                  &
                  &
                  &
                  &

Ichengo Angelus

Darkmockingbird

Stumpleton

Novasse

gucci-shinigami

Prince_yureil

Ephemeral Ozymandias

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2022 3:28 pm
User Image

▰ |SHINOBI • INFO| ▰
f**ō Hozuki | A | Tanigakure | Saiken Host

f**ō leant heavily on the ramshackle balcony of the apartment she and her sibling lived in, it’s frame letting out a protesting creek from the pressure she applied to it, though didn’t buckle. Her face was rife with a grimace from having snapped unnecessarily at the twins, a strange feeling from far off one could only be described as unpleasant or worse. It started not too long ago, a sensation like she was being grabbed by some putrid, unseeable force that wanted to drag her somewhere. Saiken had also expressed unease to the whole thing, clearly intrinsically related to the sensation due to being vocal about her own awareness and dropping some telling comments. ”Again I can feel his hold, will we ever be free be free of his grasp?” The notably distressed tone of the demons thoughts leaked into f**ō’s own, unpleasant and unwanted like a pushy salesman keeping a foot open with their door to continue the pitch.

”What is your problem, I agreed to try and get along with you and now it feels like I’m experiencing an existential crisis, like something is both after and calling too me, you never warned me about this sort of thing. What do I need to do to make this stop, what the hell is going on that it needs to interfere with my family life!?” She growled aloud with quiet venom and restrained bile wanting to divulge her more unpleasant thoughts, the girl lowering her head to look at the dirt ground two floors below. The question was followed by an audible silence as the amicable Saiken considered how to answer her host with some pangs of guilt at the girl frustrations, finally ending the pause with an answer and an action to the question at hand.

”I…I am sorry this is frustrating you, it’s just that this is something rather complicated, holding great significance to tailed beasts like me and my siblings, their hosts and possibly the world…. I apologize in advance but the easiest way to fill you in is to show you, please try and be patient.” Saiken would express with an apologetic tone, a strange sense coming across f**ō as the ground she stared at turned dark and she quite suddenly found herself standing up straight in what seemed to be a strange chamber at first. Having never experienced the mindscape with Saiken, f**ō flinched and immediately looked around in surprise and confused as she found herself in a void with a glowing object, several other people and to her astonishment, Saiken and other tailed beasts towering over each of them in full glory. W..What is going on here, the hell is this? She thought to herself but stayed silent, placing her hands in the pockets of her coat and listened to get an understanding of what was going on, now coherent enough to notice the orb had an image within it, pegging it as the source of this sickening feeling.

”Hello my sibling, I do wish we could be meeting under different circumstances…. I hope we can all focus on the important things and try not to bicker with needless posturing when this are so dire, this energy bodes dire for us all.” Saiken said in greeting to her siblings, remaining polite and sincere in tone but aiming her latter comments more at a specific pair of tailed beast, obvious by her hard to read look at she shifted her gaze between Shukaku and Kurama. f**ō looked up at Saiken as the demon spoke, seeing she wanted to try and offer mediation into her siblings lives, not just her hosts, at least mow knowing it wasn’t just her who was given said treatment.

Now if f**ō was anything it was adaptable, so while being thrust into this almost totally unrealistic seeming situation, the piecing all the information being given with facts she was already aware of,l made the apparent cause of this incident was clearly related to Jashinists and the god Jashin. It was well known that these fanatic had been up to a lot of no good, the fact that their actions were of such potential monumental impact to the entire world. Not that she ignored little unrelated facts that someone here identified as a Jinchuuriki from the land of rivers, though she was unfamiliar to the genin entirely. The other little niggling, posturing and chest puffing from some of the Tailed beasts were not subtle, f**ō giving Kurama a cutting look of disapproval that he would aim to dismiss every tail starting from herself down, implying a lot with such a statement, non of which she appreciated regardless of his hosts more level words, even though she addressed what Miki had said in specific.

”If all of this totally ridiculous sounding stuff is true then we need to agree on an approach, trap or not. If they are trying to bring about a god that’s even half as horrid as what I’ve heard about Jashinists and their beliefs would imply then it’s a fact it can’t be allowed to happen…. but why should it need to be something that just we need to deal with? What information do we have on the people causing this?” She expressed with the understanding they were linked to Jashin in some sense but not aware enough of religious history to know how much and why, besides the fanatics apparently having some of the tailed beasts chakra and so she’d hoped to be enlightened somewhat to information that would have great use if anyone here knew anything of true value.

f**ō Saiken
( Ooc: )
Stamina 2175/2175 | Chakra 2175/2175 | Mass Chakra 320

Stats+Totals after boosts
• 4 Strength • 4 speed • 6 Agility • 4 Endurance

Saiken Stamina 5000/5000 | Chakra 5000/5000 |

“Novasse”

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Stumpleton

Ichengo Angelus

Darkmockingbird

gucci-shinigami

Brooy

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

DarkMockingbird
Crew

8,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2022 6:04 pm
User Image
Himitsu Uchiha
Matatabi
Three-Tomoe Sharingan: |Inactive| Piercing Lens | Mirroring Lens
|Fire|Wind|Lightning|Earth|Water|

"I've always liked to play with fire..."

Seeing the true variety of personalities amongst the jinchuuriki was refreshing and concerning. Clearly there were different perspectives here, but those perspectives could just as easily clash. Himitsu caught the One-Tailed Jinchuuriki's quiet comment and couldn't help but agree. "At least there's some fr-... Familiar faces to rely on here..." As the group chimed in one by one, Himitsu grew more concerned as each one neglected to argue against the idea this was related to the death god. "Are we really... dealing with Jashin...?" Matatabi stifled a low growl at Kurama's snide insults, but remained otherwise quiet. Miki's mention of the cultists having taken control of bijuu chakra already was new information to Himitsu, and he took no measure to hide his surprise. "I suppose it's possible they have a sample of Matatabi's. They were attempting to seal her when we met, but obviously weren't successful. I can't say for sure if they managed to pull anything away before I arrived though." Matatabi spoke up when Himitsu finished. "I don't believe those fools could manage much. They might be a concern for you, but they struggle again an unrestricted bijuu." The information was relieving, but barely.

Himitsu stood quietly for a moment collecting his thought before speaking to the group again, primarily in response to the Six-Tailed Host's question. "They're pretty much all psychotic, but they're a very real threat. I've seen the destruction just a handful of them can leave behind in a major village. If they've got bijuu chakra now, I can only imagine how they might use it. But I have a feeling what we're feeling is the most innocent-case scenario; It probably only gets worse from here. If it isn't the skeleton-faced psychos doing this, I'm twice as concerned." He sighed and crossed his arms. "I'm not sure just we need to deal with this, but as of right now, we might be the only people that know about this and can deal with it. It makes sense for at least a couple of us to investigate first, right? Anyone have an idea of where this mountain even is? I mean I've seen a lot of mountains, but after a while a big rock's just a big rock, you know?"

S+ Rank || Scholar Specialist, Ninjutsu || Jonin

Himitsu Resources:
Chakra: 3,515 / 3,675 || Stamina: 3,150 / 3,150
Nature Chakra: 1,500 / 1,500

Matatabi Resources:
Chakra: 5,000 / 5,000
Stamina: 5,000 / 5,000

Stats
┌───────────────────────────────────────┐
+4 Strength || +0 Speed || +4 Agility || +2 Endurance
└───────────────────────────────────────┘
[ Base Stats: 4, 0, 4, 2 ]

❃Shinobi Missions Complete❃
D Rank | 12
C Rank | 7
B Rank | 3
A Rank | 1
S Rank | 2

Ryo: 両147,300
XP: 11,140

Techniques Used:
▰ None

Current Status Effects:
▰ None

Current Active Techniques:
▰ Ember Cloak [ Nokoribi no manto ] | Rank S+ | Ninjutsu [ Katon ]| Spiritual [11 Posts Remaining]
The user makes two one-handed seals to mold chakra briefly, then moves them to their head and gestures as if pulling a hood over their head. As they do so, flames rush from their fingertips and create acloak of embers around the user. The cloak last for 2 posts per Rank, applies Tiered Burn to that anyone that touches it, and gains a pool of chakra equal to the rank used to create it. The user may expend a ranked chakra amounts from the pool to: Ignite flammable objects, ignite an area in flames, defend against projectile attacks. Using the cloak for these purposes tears away parts of the cloak relative to the amount of the pool used, starting from the bottom and ending with the hood.

Modifiers:

• Apply a weaker form of Elemental Status appropriate to the element used to all Base Elemental Ninjutsu. If single classed, use the following scale: Tier 1 E-C | Tier 2 B-S [Ninjutsu Class]
• The Elementalist's wide understanding of the elements reduces the cost of their elemental ninjutsu by [1] whole rank without losing their potency but elemental ninjutsu cannot be lowered in cost beyond this. [Ninjutsu H.E. Discipline]
• [Vertigo] will cruelly apply at [1] tier higher than the rank of the technique at a maximum of the fourth tier on contact. [Ninjutsu H.E. Discipline]
• Scholars are automatically of the Veteran title for Scroll Crafting. [Scholar Class]
• All sealing techniques are considered overwhelming when in collision with other techniques of the same rank. This benefit only applies to techniques S-ranked and below. [Scholar P.S. Discipline]
• You are able to summon beings at one rank lower than normally required and 50 chakra and stamina is granted to them per rank of the summoned creature starting at 50 for D-Rank and ending with 250 for the boss summon, or 300 if a mythical summon is contracted. [Scholar P.S. Discipline]
• The user's summoned creatures are able to use any ninjutsu the user has access to that they share an element for as well as any genjutsu, taijutsu, and bukijutsu. [Scholar P.S. Discipline]
• Your summoned creature's unique techniques are considered overwhelming at S-rank and below in collisions. [Scholar P.S. Discipline]
• The Academic's body is considered a scroll so seals can be used and stored on your direct body. Your body may be treated as three scrolls equal to your body rank. [Scholar E.A. Discipline]
Fuuinjutsu and sensory skills do not require handseals and are one rank less in chakra cost (Following the one rank max reduction rules). [Scholar E.A. Discipline]
• All three of your actions can be used on fuuinjutsu and/or sensory for one post every three posts in combat. [Scholar E.A. Discipline]
• In addition, the duration of all sealing techniques and all sensory techniques are increased by two posts. [Scholar E.A. Discipline]
• You automatically inflict one tier higher of Hex status (maximum of tier 4). [Scholar E.A. Discipline]
• Fuuinjutsu and sensory techniques used by this specialization are reduced in chakra cost by five per rank with a minimum of five chakra. [Scholar Specialist]
• Your seals and summons cannot be hijacked. [Scholar Specialist]
• Seals that require multiple activations will require one less so long as you're contributing at least one activation to the seal in question. [Scholar Specialist]
• The ability to sense intent to do harm within the topic and its source. [Bear Sage]
• Able to regenerate 375 nature chakra per post. [Bear Sage]
• You can naturally sense chakra around yourself. You can sense chakra up to 5 meters away without the use of a sensory technique. This radius is increased by 5 meters every time you rank up. This natural talent is also able to sense the presence of demonic chakra within its range. [Bear Sage]
• Demon Techniques do not consume technique slots. [Matatabi Host]
• All Demon Techniques have the overwhelming property. [Matatabi Host]
• The jinchuuriki is able to draw chakra from Matatabi as an action during combat equal to two ranks above their body rank. [Matatabi Host]
• Reihi style fire techniques are classified as katon but lack the weakness to suiton and advantage to fuuton. [Matatabi Host]
• All complex and spiritual taijutsu and bukijutsu techniques can emit blue fire that can apply tiered mental stress or insanity depending on the rank of the technique on sight. [Matatabi Host]
• Fire release techniques can act as a visual trigger for all genjutsu. [Matatabi Host]
• The host's flames are classified as "spirit fire" and can become cobalt blue and more easily ignite objects. All fire techniques apply [1] tier higher burning. [Matatabi Demon Cloak Stage 1]
• All fire based techniques produced by the Uchiha are considered bloodline techniques. [Amaterasu's Cloak PA]

Personal Attributes:
Amaterasu’s Cloak | All fire based techniques produced by the Uchiha are considered bloodline techniques.The flames are turned black and fire based techniques are reduced by 5 chakra per rank with a minimum of 5 chakra to be paid for a technique. For each rank of a technique, it's flames burn actively for one post or one additional post if a limit is given.
Illusory Prowess | This attribute allows any and all genjutsu to be cast through eye contact with the Uchiha. In addition, the genjutsu cast in this manner have the sight sense added to them at C Rank body. At S Rank body, the user's genjutsu are given the chakra sense. Also, mental stress or insanity can be added to any genjutsu cast through eye contact for an additional fifty percent chakra cost.
Pass Without Trace | When channeling chakra to a body part for purely-mobility purposes, Himitsu is able to manipulate it as wind chakra in order to mute the sounds of the motions (clothes shifting, footsteps, rocks shifting underfoot, etc.). Indirect sounds (falling branches, tumbling rocks, kicking up leaves, etc.) are not affected by this.
"...with one hand behind my back!" | Jutsu can be performed with one-handed seals.
Blessings of the Bakeneko | All temporary speed and agility stat boosts for the jinchuuriki are double. Additionally, if the jinchuuriki cannot boost their agility any further then they can use the agility stat to dodge spiritual attacks [6] times per battle rather than [4].
Melee Prodigy | The user obtains a [1] point increase to agility while their sharingan is active for each body rank they have obtained. In addition, the user's first physical offensive activation every three posts gains a [1] point increase to speed per rank of their body, also requiring the eyes to be active.
Chilling Flames | Able to truly channel Matatabi's essence of death and fear, Himitsu may alter his Spirit Fire. His Spirit Fire radiates an unsettling coolness, and burns inflicted by them feel as if they came from extreme cold. Intense flare ups and rapid spreading of flames take on a frenzied whisper sound instead of the typical roaring of flames. Himitsu may change his Spirit Fire to feel and sound like normal fire at will. [Endgame Slot]
From the Ashes | Himitsu may cast fire-based Ninjutsu from any Spirit Fire actively burning within 100 feet of him. [Endgame Slot]
Phantoms of the Bakeneko | Himitsu's Phantom Slayer Bukijutsu techniques take on a theme based around Matatabi. Tengu/Oni phantasms take on the shape of Matatabi, and their roars are replaced with the wild growling howl of a large cat. Colors are changed to align with the demon's blue and black colors. [Endgame Slot]

[.quote="Ichengo Angelus"]
[.quote="Ephemeral Ozymandias"]
[.quote="Stumpleton"]
[.quote="Novasse"]
[.quote="gucci-shinigami"]
[.quote="Prince_yureil"]
[.quote="Brooy"]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2022 6:20 pm
User ImageUser Image

▱▰▱Although it was rare, there were times when I felt truly blind. This was not one of those times. I could sense many vibrant colors surrounding me. The power of the collective chakra presence of nearly every tailed beast was almost overwhelming for my heightened senses. I kept my arms crossed and my stance squared on my platform as everyone began to speak. Son Goku noted that the great foe was returning and his jinchuuriki offered the direct approach. Matatabi's jinchuuriki countered with caution, understandably worried that this might all be a trap. I was instantly swayed by his argument although I supposed that I might be biased given that Himitsu and I were allies of the same village. When Ito mentioned that we had quite the problem on our hands I became annoyed with the deflection. This seemed to be a matter of grave importance for all demons and their hosts and she didn't seem to be taking it seriously. "Yeah, no s**t. Seems like it's a problem for you too." I said to Ito in a sarcastic tone that expressed mild annoyance. I wasn't really angry though, but I did want to get the point across that this was a grave matter.

▱▰▱There was a younger male who had a smaller comparative personal chakra pool who seemed more interested in going with the stream. Iksin spoke after and pessimistically stated that this would all go poorly. "Why? You know something we don't?" I asked with genuine curiosity, perhaps this person did know more than I did to warrant his pessimism. This individual's demon was by far the loudest and proudest while the boy's demon was the shy turtle that I was fully expecting. "Miki's right. We need to work together." I nodded after my words and put emphasis on them to support my earlier point to Ito. When Fuko spoke up about us not needing to take this on alone, I nodded in agreement. "True, I think all of our countries are working together against the Jashinists? They're supposed to, anyway." I wasn't confident in the world's ability to band together for a common threat. There had been too many disjointed world wars proving the contrary.

▱▰▱Chomei continued to feel panic as he towered over my back. "Did it...did it happen to all of you too?! The corruption! The Jashinists did it to Chomei and it made Chomei evil. It felt wrong...they hurt Chomei!" I could hear the pain in Chomei's voice as he shouted out and shot glances around the room at all of the demons. Chomei had been scarred by the experience of losing his yang chakra. The seven-tailed demon was so afraid that he was hardly even making sense. "That's happened to Chomei before too! That's how Chomei was put into Takao. Then they tried to get Chomei before I went to Nimure. Jashin keeps coming for Chomei and I can't take it anymore!" Chomei was hyper and seemed to be pleading with his siblings for help. "EEEEEEEEEEEE!" He cried out in a screech that caused me to cover my ears. Once the high-pitched noise ended, the giant insect broke down in a sort of sobbing as he remembered what happened to him over the years with the Jashinists as well as the torture he received from Sandayu and Kogarashi. It felt like Chomei was the most scarred by this world out of all nine demons. When he screeched, thousands of my Utamushi insects left my body and screeched as well in response to the king of their hive that was Chomei. Their screeches were loud as well and caused me to shudder intensely. I put my hands on my head as I felt the throbbing headache setting in. The swarm of Utamushi glowed brightly with a neon green glare for a moment while Chomei screamed. "Chomei stop! You'll rupture my eardrum if you do that again!" I turned around and shouted in his direction out of frustration compounded by my general stress and concern.

▱▰▱I heard Himitsu's reasoned explanation in response to Saiken's questions. Once I was able to calm down from the screeching of the Utamushi they continued to fly around the area above the heads of the jinchuuriki. Yet most of them coalesced around me and Chomei. "Right, but who do we send to investigate?" I asked Himitsu but it was also a broader question to the group.

×TITLE: Jonin】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 10】▰【AGILITY: 09】▰【ENDURANCE: 02】▰【CHAKRA: 1,525 || 2,675】▰【STAMINA: 2,090 || 2,175】▰【INSECTS: 1,000 || 1,000

Technique Used:

Techniques Active:

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
Status Effects:
• None

Personal Attributes
▱▰▱ Cricket Chorus | Some of the kikaichu who fed from Chomei's supersonic chakra evolved into a new species of Aburame insect that is entirely unique to Nimure called the Utamushi. The Utamushi feed on small amounts of Chomei's chakra to survive so without the demon's chakra present in some form in the body through fuuinjutsu or otherwise, the species cannot survive. The Utamushi consume the specialized breed slot.
▱▰▱ Demonic Metamorphosis | All the Utamushi insects in Nimure's body die and instantly regenerate when they come into contact with Chomei's chakra during a demon transformation. After regenerating, the Utamushi are supercharged by Chomei's chakra. This allows them to remember up to five of their past technique resistances through the innate adaptation ability of the Aburame clan. These adaptations must have actually happened in the past and must be noted on the modifiers section of the profile to be used. This metamorphosis of the Utamushi requires a demon transformation and thus all adaptations are lost when the demon transformations end.
▱▰▱ Sonic Hellion | The jinchuuriki receives 200 sonic chakra per body rank rather than 100 for a total of 1,200 at S+ rank. Additionally, sonic chakra can be used to pay for a wind technique to add vertigo to any fuuton at [1] tier above the rank of the technique.
▱▰▱ High Frequency | Sonic chakra causes wind, taijutsu, bukijutsu, and speed release techniques to vibrate violently. Doing so allows them to greatly damage bones and cause [1] tier higher trauma than the rank of the technique on contact. Additionally, these techniques gain a [1] rank advantage against armor, shattering the metal instantly.
▱▰▱ Sensory Overload | Sensory techniques cost [1] rank less for the jinchuuriki to cast. Additionally, whenever sonic chakra is used jamming is applied at [1] tier higher than the technique's rank. A loud buzzing sound can also emit from sonic techniques and cause deafness within 20 feet per rank of the technique.
▱▰▱ Supersonic | The user receives an extra 200 to their Sonic chakra reserves. The user is able to break the sound barrier while using Sonic techniques causing a concussive chakra blast that is [2] ranks lower than the sonic technique used (minimum of D-Rank) and the deafness status is inflicted. This blast costs no combat action or resource and can only happen once per post.
▱▰▱ Swarm of Pestillence | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects inflict tiered disease status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
▱▰▱ Swarm of Acidity | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects become acidic and inflict tiered corrosion status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
▱▰▱ Unstable Mutation | When your Kikaichu adapts to a specific element the Kikaichu also gains that element. Insect techniques utilizing these Kikaichu can apply up to Tier-2 of their elemental status. Tier-4 if [Ninjutsu] class. Temporarily share your Kikaichu's adaptive resistance gaining a 1-rank reduction of its currently adapted resistance.
▱▰▱ Give and Take | The Chakra your Kikaichu drain to reproduce themselves can instead be stored within their bodies. When the Kikaichu return to you the host you can instead regain the chakra that was drained at the expense of the Kikaichu that were used to drain said chakra. Because of this your initial Chakra pool is also expansive netting you an additional +100 Chakra.
▱▰▱ Hive Meister | The max amount of Insects you can store in your body increases by [100]. You can house [2] Specialized Breeds instead of [1]. The Aburame may cast Ninjutsu using Insects instead of Chakra as the resource. When preforming ninjutsu in this manner, their insects swarm through their ninjutsu, latching to any targets it contacts. These ninjutsu techniques can be used in exchange for bugs at 1.5 times the cost.
▱▰▱ Elusive Echoes | Sound manipulation techniques may cast a sound-based genjutsu simultaneously with these techniques for no additional activation with the sound technique acting as the trigger. Genjutsu cast this way must be kai'd and cannot be released through pain. These techniques require a kai above the rank of the technique to release, up to S, not stacking with any genjutsu discipline. Sound-based maruton techniques may be added to the bloodline list without taking up slots.
▱▰▱ Clairvoyance | Sensory techniques cost one rank less in resource to use. Sensory techniques can be korabo'd with bloodline techniques for no additional activation. The user's passive radius of detailed information is increased to 100 meters.
▱▰▱ Gale | The user gains +2 agility. In addition, the user may pick one fuuton technique per body rank to make variable, though this requires moderator approval. Also, wind techniques with vertigo have that status effect increased by [1] tier at a maximum of tier 4.
▱▰▱ Plague Doctor | Nimure's mask has been electronically enhanced to resist the effects of gas-based poison. When this effect is active his voice becomes highly distorted and buzzing to further conceal his identity as a JUEI agent. This effect can only occur when Nimure is wearing his plague doctor mask with the goggles attachment that obscures the top half of his face.
▱▰▱ Cloak and Dagger | Once a shinobi has completed 50 missions without gaining any fame or infamy, a shinobi is able to erase their presence almost entirely. For 5 posts, the shinobi is considered to have tier 2 jamming preventing sensory techniques from sensing them. Once these five posts are over, this PA is put on cooldown for 3 posts. This cooldown cannot be reduced. Additionally they are considered to be invisible. Dojutsu simply do not acknowledge their existence unless they are in their advanced forms. I.e. Mangekyou sharingan, Tenseigan, etc. The user may choose to activate this PA at any point for no activation or cost. The invisiblity be broken by a shinobi with Infinite perception using a technique at least one rank below the shinobi's body rank. I.e. The cloak and dagger shinobi is B rank, the infinite perception shinobi must use an C rank technique. Finally, the shinobi unlocks access to this exclusive technique:

Class Information
First Class: Bloodline [ Aburame and Kenzen ]
▱▰▱ Dual Ancestry → Dual Ancestry allows you to have full access to two bloodlines upon creation including all techniques, abilities, and personal attributes associated with them. For biographical purposes, your secondary bloodline may be genetic or implanted at your discretion. This discipline gives you [4] bloodline PAs to be used only for the bloodline attributes of your dual bloodlines on top of the [2] personal attributes you receive at base for a total of [6]. If two elemental bloodlines are chosen then the primary bloodline's elemental affinities become your base elements and you gain full access to those elements while your secondary bloodline gives you locked elemental affinities that you cannot learn ninjutsu techniques from but you gain full access to the secondary bloodline. Locked elemental affinities can be unlocked through methods such as ninjutsu class or personal attributes. Elemental affinity personal attributes are automatically allotted to locked affinities. Jiongu users do not have access to Dual Ancestry nor can they be chosen as a secondary bloodline. Dual Ancestry users do not have access to the implant system including the Genetic Palette personal attribute. If you use multiple techniques from both of your bloodlines in the same post without Korabo then those techniques are increased in effectiveness by one rank. This discipline cannot be taken with the Elemental Mastery discipline from Ninjutsu Class.
Second Class: Ninjutsu
▱▰▱ Genius Keystone → You may create a "keystone" technique; this technique is essentially a Ninjutsu ninja's signature move, with power, aesthetic flair and versatility as described in the Keystone Guideline. In addition, you are able to use your third action for any ninjutsu, whether it is offensive or defensive, once every two turns. This discipline may not be taken in conjunction with another Keystone Discipline. Finally, Genius Keystone Ninja have the ability to Korabo their ninjutsu for [1] action to boost the rank of the korabo'd technique by [1] up to S+ rank with varying cool downs depending on the rank of the techniques.
E-D - None
C-B - 1
A-S - 2
S+ - 3
Third Class: Scholar
▱▰▱ Infinite Perception → Your specialty is more in sensory than in sealing or summoning. You are able to discover things such as demon chakra, or the type of technique that is about to be active (Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, etc.), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank from any active sensory technique. This discipline allows the user to be able to sense their enemy’s ninjutsu attacks and their composition, which grants a -2 rank reduction to dodging with the dodge mechanic X-ranked skill so long as it was used within the range of the user’s sensory abilities. You can release yourself from genjutsu at one rank lower in kai chakra release but with no benefit in pain release. In addition, the user's sensory abilities are extended fifty feet per rank of the technique. As a master tracker, you can advance in the ninja hunter and special ops careers for half as many Oinin Butai and ANBU missions completed. Upon reaching Initiate in Oinin Butai, you gain the Eagle Eye perk innately so you can choose one other Oinin perk as well. When you use a sensory technique with jamming you can double the jamming effect, this ability applies to one technique per three posts.
▱▰▱ Cross Class: → Bloodline – Ninjutsu: May combine one bloodline technique and one ninjutsu technique for a single action once every three posts by paying the resource cost for both. Bloodline techniques that share the user's elements gain the overwhelming property if not already applied.

Ichengo Angelus

Darkmockingbird

Stumpleton

Novasse

gucci-shinigami

Prince_yureil

Brooy

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2022 11:36 pm
User Image
User Image
          xxxx
          company
          xxxx
          mood
User ImageUser Image
“Oh you’re here too?” Ito rolled her eyes as the tanuki’s voice shot over to her. “Did you finally get over taking advantage of sleeping girls? Or are you still a creep?” The pink haired Uchiha locked eyes with the current host of Shukakku. He was looking at her weird. Not in any particular way she could put a finger on, but something about the way he glanced at her rubbed her the wrong way. He muttered something that, even without her Sharingan, Ito was able to make out from her perch on Kokuo. The woman crossed her legs and rested her elbow on her knee before resting her cheek on her fist, her expression shifting to one of boredom. She let the rest of the group argue amongst themselves, sizing up each individual host. The discussion of Jashinists came up, Ito recalled the attack her group faced. Ghost pains of being stabbed in her chest began to ache, and she subtly rested her free hand to the spot where she had been wounded. So the cultists had been attacking worldwide.

A force strong enough to tackle the great villages and fight on par with multiple Jinchuriki. And the current anti-crazy defense squad was: her, two children, a stuck up raccoon, some bugs, an overconfident fox, some quiet girl, and a kitten. Shukakku’s host was right. The mercenary doubted the eight of them could form a cohesive unit, so while everyone spoke, she laid down on Kokuo’s head. ‘Wait… eight?’ Ito shot back up, taking a quick headcount. Yeah, the fox was right: they were short one. “No, the fox is right.” She called out, her voice dripping with enough sarcasm to fill a glass. “Send three of our group to fight the doomsdayers that fought literally the world and came out unscathed. Sounds great, let us know how it goes from hell.” Ito looked over to Mikki and Kurama, returning to her sitting position with her cheek resting on her fist. “Hell, send the kid too, you might need a back up.”

“Her sarcasm aside,” Kokuo quietly chimed in. She seemed tired of Ito’s nonchalant attitude and the back and forth from the group. “Chomei, you and your host are probably the fastest and can cover the most ground.” She continued, eyeing the swarm of bugs flying through the chamber. “And if anyone has Doujutsu or Sensory, they can safely hide behind the swarm for further recon. Once there’s enough information we can regroup here and discuss further strategy.” Kokuo rolled her eyes up to try and glare at Ito on top of her head. “That includes you, by the way.”

“Yeah, yeah, I heard you.” Ito replied, waving her hand dismissively.

"Speaking"

Thinking

"Kokuo Speaking"

____RANK: Wanderer 磁気 CLASSES: Genjutsu | Genjutsu | Ninjutsu 力 BODY RANK: S+ 勇 | ELEMENTS: Fire, Wind, Earth, Water, Glass, Crystal, Steam

CHAKRA: 4125/4125 STAMINA: 3650/3650 KOKUO CHAKRA: 5000/5000 KOKUO STAMINA: 5000/5000
STRENGTH: 4 SPEED 4 REFLEX: 4 ENDURANCE: 5

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Brooy

Novasse

prince_yuriel

Stumpleton

DarkMockingbird

Ichengo Angelus

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2022 4:58 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Hm, how troublesome. Already her patience was being tested and Soyeon was impatient with their little plan. The Shukaku's host would spout about the potential for the Jashinists to draw out the demon hosts in order to capture them all at one, no doubt a ploy to detain the world's living weapons and supercharge their way to victory. Still, if Soyeon was anything at all, it wasn't one to concede that things were far more complex than they were. "Good heavens, a trap. Made by people who are only capable of subduing one of us at a time. How very threatening." Son Goku would offer a huff in retort, looking down on the puny woman that stood in front of him. "Such bold words coming from a woman who managed to fall into their trap at the summit many moons ago." Soyeon's head swiveled around as she continued to stand before the group of jinchuriki. A pout had formed on her pristine lips while fussing at her demon. "I underestimated some freakshow with a hard on for destruction once, I won't do it again." Balling her hands, the two seemed at odds once more, with the Minister bickering at her lifelong friend once more.

More people were coming along, the most notable being her little blonde protégé, Inoki. Her mood lightened at spotting the familiar head of hair. Had she the ability, Soyeon would have walked to his side out of habit and perhaps just to steady her own nerves here. All these demon hosts together didn't exactly spell the most trusting relationship with one another. "Ah, there you are, Inoki, dear." she flashed a warm smile at her understudy, completely different as to what she was acting like a moment ago. "Welcome to our meeting. We'll be discussing the matters of tge Jashinists." Before she could continue on, a loud and abruptive voice boomed from before the small growing group. Kokou's master had revealed herself. A walking annoyance if there ever was one. "If only she had stayed in the Land of Rivers." she murmured to herself, sitting by while they would talk amongst themselves again. Regardless, they would continue to plan things out as Soyeon waited impatiently. "Just tell me where I'm supposed to go and destruction will follow."

×TITLE: Amegakure Minister of Propaganda】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 01】▰【SPEED: 00】▰【AGILITY: 00】▰【ENDURANCE: 01】▰【CHAKRA: 5,000 || 5,000】▰【STAMINA: 4,400 || 4,400】▰【NATURE CHAKRA: 1,500 || 1,500

Techniques Used:

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Stumpleton

Ichengo Angelus

Darkmockingbird

gucci-shinigami

Prince_yureil

Rocket Punches

Brooy

Novasse

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2022 5:31 pm
User Image
Iksinisius Alkinysisius
[Scholar Specialist][Tanigakure][Sannin]
[Strength: ?][Speed: ?][Agility: ?][Endurance: ?]
[Chakra: ????/????][Stamina: ????/????]

"No, I have no more inside information than you. I mean that we're a bunch of either kids, arrogant powerhouses, or unmotivated or reluctant for some reason. Myself included." Iksin responded to the host of the bug demon. "And, we're missing one but I'm sure they'd be no different than any of the options I just mentioned." The young man's form simply sitting and listening as there seemed to be two distinct sides to this discussion. Ignoring Shukaku's....existence for the most part as he had gotten use to. "Ha! Weakest the loudest? I remember you and that big guy screaming quite loud! Quite loud in fact, louder than I think my esteemed self has ever been YAAHAA!" The beast taunted the 9 tails before turning it's attention to Ito whom he seemed to simply laugh at. "HA! If that's being a creep! Then no! Still being a creep!" The response probably...expected by most of the demons considering who was speaking as well as by Iksin himself who simply shook his head.

"These people are not stupid. If this is a trap, and it probably is, then it's safe to assume it's a trap for all of us. If it's a trap for all of us, then that reasons they have a way to deal with all of us. Not just one of us, not just a little bit of our abilities. All. Of. Them. Very simply the safest thing to assume. That being said, as I said before we're down by one already. Which can probably make this situation significantly worse. Also, we've been here for mere moments and already have barely been coordinated enough to figure out anything. We're just going to show up, then all get in each others ways or half-heartedly try to save the world? I think the best idea we have is this scouting them out from afar idea and what's going to happen when they discover us? I think we either need to wait it out and see what they do without us running directly into a trap. If they're in the process of summoning Jashin right this very moment and we all go there and get beat then there's a huge portion of the world's power to defend itself gone right then and there. Or we gather more people as some people here mentioned. We do not have to do this ourselves. We might be the only ones aware, but that just means we need to make others aware." Iksin's unyielding...rant of sorts finally coming to a close from the silence he provided after that point. He spoke his piece, and that was really all he was here to do anyways. He still didn't think the lot of them could truly work together. They all barely knew anything about each other and he could feel there'd be a lot of clashing personalities amongst them. Even the demons barely worked together....well at least his demon barely worked with the others.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2022 6:59 pm
User Image

Miki listened to the other jinchuriki and their beasts as each questioned or addressed concerns. Although she wouldn't look at Himitsu, she considered his words. He was right about needing to investigate the source of the calling, but they had to be very careful. The odds were that the enemy had sensors of their own. Fortunately there were plenty amongst them that had some sort of anbu trainind and even Miki herself was a sensor. Miki's attention turned to Nimure as he agreed with her previous statement, but that attention was quickly disrupted by the sudden screeching of Chomei. The woman would cringe from the noise. The creature could be loud that was for sure.

Koku's host reaction to Kurama's words would make the demon sneer at her. "You sniveling little-""Kurama! At Miki's voice the fox would stop talking. Although Kurama didn't appreciate Ito's words Miki did, she thought it was hilarious even. At least there was another person here to put Kurama in his place when he needed to be. It was impressive even. Son Goku's host herself also seemed to be an interesting sort of person. Perhaps it was the way she was ready to destroy the enemies that stood before her.

Soon after Iksin's words to Nimure, Shukaku piped up about Kurama's comment. "Alright! I've had enough of you. Let's settle this right now Shukaku." Kurama would turn on his heels and face the demon directly next to him. Without so much as a notice he would tackle Shukaku, sending a rumble through out the space. Miki didn't have much time to react as the fox went for the attack. It was quite possibly one of the worst things that possibly could happen during a meeting like this when tensions were already high enough. "Kurama! What in the hell?!" Miki would cry out to the demon, but her words would fall on deaf ears. This just reminded Miki of the entire reason why she was on the journey she was. She had to be able to control Kurama. There was no way she would be able to fight the Jashinists if she couldn't even stop Kurama from doing this type of thing. It was embarrassing, but it also lit a fire in Miki's heart. This would not happen again.

For now, Miki would remain where she was. Part of her figured this was only simple sibling rivalry. Something Miki never experienced herself, but had seen in other families. They were also in a telepathic space so she wondered what kind of damage the two demons could really cause especially since it seemed Kurama either chose not to or couldn't use his chakra here. At the moment there was bigger things that needed focusing on, and it wasn't babysitting Kurama at this point. Perhaps Shukaku could make him think twice about his attitude.

The woman would turn to face the rest of the Jinchuriki, particularly looking at Shukaku's host. "I'm uh... really sorry about him..." What else was she to say really? The embarrassment of it all was enough to nearly kill her already. "But you are right. Scouting them out is the best way for us to figure out what we need to do. I suspect they would have their own sensors on the look out for us already. We can't afford to die to the cultists at a time when the world needs us the most. I volunteer myself to go on the scouting team..." Miki knew that the offer for volunteering would likely be not well recieved given the lack of control she had over Kurama. "I'm going to deal with him after this." The woman would suddenly clench her fists, a fire surely burning in her eyes. "If I fail then perhaps the next Kurama host will be stronger than I."

Miki
                      Kurama

「 C K R A : :x3,900 // 3,900 」 tab 「 S T M : :x3,120 // 3,120 」 tab 「 E X P : :x111,200 」 tab 「 両 : :x100,800 」
tab 「 Konohagakure 」 tab 「 S+-rank Genin 」 tab 「 Senju / Uchiha 」 tab 「 Blood / Buki 」 tab 「 Kyuubi Host 」

[ More Info / Profile Here ! ]

██████████ ℙ 𝔸 𝕊 𝕊 𝕀 𝕍 𝔼 𝕊 ████████████████████

& Words
                  &
                  &
                  &
                  &

██████████ 𝕁 𝕌 𝕋 𝕊 𝕌 - 𝕌 𝕊 𝔼 𝔻 ██████████████████

& Words
                  &
                  &
                  &
                  &

Ichengo Angelus

Darkmockingbird

Stumpleton

Novasse

gucci-shinigami

Prince_yureil

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Brooy
Crew

Omnipresent Cultist

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2022 8:17 pm
User Image

▰ |SHINOBI • INFO| ▰
f**ō Hozuki | A | Tanigakure | Saiken Host

This was clearly all going ohhhh so swell, at some points they agree and others not so much, leaving a pile of stances as varied as the demons and hosts present. She had to sneer at the two tails confirmation and elaborations on who and what these Jashinists were all about, clued into the fact that he had to have been one of the people who experienced the talked about recent attacks the mad cultist pulled off. By the sounds of things the perpetrators already had a bunch of pieces they needed to enact whatever sort of machinations they had in store for the rest of the world, that tightening of the chest of anxiety and urgency making itself known to her as she readjusted her physical stance and leant back into Saiken to support herself off of the tailed beast. A couple main points that had experienced a large amount of mentions from quite a few of them were that they should at least scout it out and that this shouldn’t be an endeavour they handle just themselves due to likelihood of a trap. She also bluntly agreed with Iksin’s feelings of the groups potential inability to work together, none of these people beside he was event remotely familiar to her.

While her host thought Saiken spoke, hoping to guide everyone into calm cooperation. ”Shukaku, Kurama… please don’t fight like children at such a severe time, really now you two…..! I and I’m betting many of us had a similar experience as Chomei…. I and my previous host Toso went through it as well, it was too much for either of us to handle….” She said with hopes that the shared terrible experience would stir a sense of camaraderie and unity from the knowledge they all went through this and that it clearly led into some higher goal, the thoughts of how it afflicted Toso and the already odd relationship the pair shared and how she just couldn’t help him onto the right path. f**ō leaned her head back to look at the talking super slug as she spoke momentarily about her prior host, something f**ō hadn’t heard anything about up until this point. She had gotten vaguely used to Saikens tones and inflections, just enough to notice the hint of regret combine with fear, in fact it was more complicated than that but that’s all she managed to put her finger on, this leaving her actually a little curious about the demon itself for likely the first time.

The start of the fight between both one and nine tails was likely as unimpressively disappointing to f**ō as it was embarrassing for Miki, the blue eye’d lass letting out a long sigh as she restrained chiding the respective hosts about their demon partners shenanigans. ”So the fox and the insects hosts both seem to be capable of sensory techniques and have volunteered themselves to go, if there isn’t a third who’s up for the task, I’m willing to go as a third body for security and the fact I’m very capable at direct covert activities.” The tone of reluctance was unmistakable within f**ō’s words, though she didn’t sound like she lacked confidence when she offered her own skills, even if she left it open for someone else to go instead. Saiken looked away from her wrestling siblings and gave the person she was sealed within as surprised a look as a slug can make, not expecting the stubborn girl to volunteer herself like this. ”Don’t get the wrong idea Saiken, I can feel your gaze. I’m doing this so I can know as much as possible and that I can make sure they actually do the job, it sounds like if we don’t deal with this my siblings could be in danger and I want to do everything I can to make sure they are safe….. that’s all this is.” She thought at Saiken without turning to look at the gigamaxed blue slug, wanting to make her motivations and priorities as clear as possible, that it wasn’t for as selfless reasons as Saiken might hope, this had little to do with the greater good as f**ō didn’t believe she had the position in life or time to be such fantastically grandiose a person. ”The rest of us who don’t go should warm their respective villages of what’s going on and work on ways to prepare for how to deal with the problem at hand or be ready for any potential conflict that’s to come from this. Perhaps work on finding some ways we can work together to increase our chances of success and cohesion so we can avoid dying or meeting a similarly awful fate, we are shinobi and should be able to work out a plan where we don’t just get in one another’s way.” She voiced the suggestion with hope it would be taken seriously what with two rolling demons fighting, one or two people not seeming to take it seriously and the lack of trust between many of these people, herself included… so if they didn’t accept the idea she wouldn’t push, being as she knew that besides MAYBE one person that she was the least experienced person here.

f**ō Saiken
( Ooc: )
Stamina 2175/2175 | Chakra 2175/2175 | Mass Chakra 320 | Current state Normal |

Stats+Totals after boosts
• 4 Strength • 4 speed • 6 Agility • 4 Endurance

Saiken Stamina 5000/5000 | Chakra 5000/5000 |

“Novasse”

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Stumpleton

Ichengo Angelus

Darkmockingbird

gucci-shinigami