Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] friends of feather (( Prismatic Frost and Destry))

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:51 pm
User Image
-Prismatic Frost lands near orchard. He folds his wings. It was a warm beautiful day. He was disconnected and couldnt feel the warmth or how beautiful the sun felt. He could only think about how his mate had left him feeling. Heartbroken. Upset. He could only think that he did something she must have not liked what it could be he didn't know. He did notice that he was hungry he hadn't eaten in days. Looking around he spots a apple tree heading over to it he stares and notices that there is only two or three apples that are ripe reaching with his nose he barely touches them before they fall to the ground. He glares at bunch. He then leans down and bites one. At least his mate didn't like apple. He licks his lips and returns to eatting.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Destry had been rooting around in the wild gardens by the orchard's edge. It was the best place to dig up delicious fruits and veggies. Her hooves and muzzle were covered in dirt as she dropped another carrot into the pile. Pleased with herself she grinned as she looked at the juicy, fat carrots. It was a warm day, beautiful, She smiled as the breeze gently blew through her mane and tail, sending it lightly swirling around her.

Her tranquil moment however, was interrupted by sounds of hooves thudding against the ground. She opened her eyes to see a full sized winged unicorn stallion on the other side of the orchard. He seemed distracted and perplexed as he looked at the apples on the ground. Curious as her nature was, She grabbed the carrots by their stalks with her teeth and made her way over to the stallion.

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:47 pm
-Prismatic finshes his last apple. Totally unaware of the mini mare that was approaching he lifts his head and slowly closes his eyes enjoying the small breeze. Opening his eyes and spoting moving he spots the black, red and purple striped mare with her carrot haul. He was curious how she had getten so close with her haul. He smiles and decidesto be friendly after all it wasnt her fault. " hello miss, that is a nice haul you have. Im Prismatic it is nice to see some else." - he smiles and gives a small nod.- " I hope your having a good day." He smiles again she was a cutie but really he has just hoping to have a friendhe could speak with.-  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:07 pm

Destry smiled at the large, colorful stallion with his blue tones and rainbowy accents. Of course she had to drop the carrots to be able to speak and respond to his friendly greeting. Quickly doing so, she looked up to meet his gaze. "Oh well hello thank you. My name is Destry. Its been quite a day in the gardens. Beautiful day to gather up some ripened delicacies " Her red and black bangs fell into her face and she tried blowing them but they kept falling right back over her eyes.

Grinning sheepishly, she inquired
" I was curious why you were over here on this side of the orchard when all the good food is growing on the other side?"
she looked at him thoughtfully, waiting for his response. She noted to herself although he was friendly, it seemed like maybe he had something on his mind?

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:23 pm
-Prismatic blinks and stares at her. Did Destry just say there was a garden??? He felt a little foolish that he didnt even see the garden before he set down in the orchard. He smiles and blinks wow his ex-mate was still messing with him he needed to stop thinking about her and look at Destary who destacted him with talk about the ripened delicacies.- " what there there are gardens here? Man i feel foolish." At her question he smiles sherpish- " you see Destry my mate left me a few weeks ago. She never said why i have seen a word or hair of her since i gress i have been distracted by her loss. Im sorry for that. Would you mind showing me this wonderful garden?" - Prismatic didnt know why he was telling his woes to this mare but he felt that he could trust her or maybe she when through somethingsimilar and she would understand he wasnt sure but it never hurt to try to make friend.-  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:41 pm

Destry giggled at the surprised expression on his face. "Well yes over on the other side the most beautiful garden with the most delicious fruits and vegetables. " But her cheerful expression softened upon hearing the sad news. How she knew what this was like! To lose one you love without explanation or reason, never to see or hear from them again. Her voice was soft and low now, "I'm sorry this happened to you Prismatic. I too, once had a mate and lost them. I still don't know why. But it's her loss, you will heal and maybe find someone who will love you back as you deserve."

Her eyes suddenly twinkled with mischief. "But until then....." She suddenly darted playfully under his legs and around behind, tugged his tail and sped off towards the gardens. "Catch me if you can, gardens are this way!"

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:03 pm
-Prismatic nods- " thanks Destary. I hope you find someone special too. I'm sorry it happen to you to and I hope you find someone better." - He drools thinking about all the yummy food there was in the garden.

-he blinks as she darts underneath him. He watches her then trots after her- " I'm going to catch you!" - He starts to catch her as they run towards the gardens. He keeps his wings folded up to his sides trying to stop himself from using them. He giggles and gains on Destary he then returns to trot and stalks her as he trots having fun playing a sort of catch and release as they enter the gardens he slows as he looks around staring at all the different flowers and vegetables spring up everywhere. Stopping he watches Destry before troting after her again since he hadn't caught her yet.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:18 pm

Destry giggled and laughed and she raced and zig zagged towards the other side of the Orchard, She hadn't had so much fun in so long, it was nice to have a new friend to play with! She looks back to find him stalking and trotting, catching up and slowing down. Then he stopped, looking around at the gardens in awe. She just cound't help herself. Once again she was darting in and out of his legs, giggling like a maniac but she was having fun.

She tugged hard on his tail a few times playfully before sprinting towards the Carrots.
"Come on now this way. " She made her way to the carrots, but what she really wanted to show him was just beyond this part of the garden. Trees with fruit, so many types of fruit trees. and it was always so crisp and juicy with every bite. YUM!.

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:29 pm
-Prismatic laughs as she darts between his legs again. She really was a ball of energy. He really was having so much fun. He forgot that he could chill and just relax around others. When she tugs one his hair he decides to follow her. Those carrots really did look delicious and he was starting to get excited as he explored the gardens a bit more and looked around. " after you!" - He follows her and laughs as he leans down to gently tug at her tail and batwings he never saw anything like them. - "I've been curious do you have parents and siblings? I have my mom and my step-dad and a brother that I haven't seen since we were foals."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:37 pm

Destry was having so much fun! He was playing back which was great. She hadn't been around others in so long, let alone be her playful, energetic self. She giggled as he tugged at her little batwings, racing forwards with a slight bucking motion, laughing all the while. Finally she slows down as they approach the garden's outer edge, near the forest. Her face lit up with a smile. "I do have a brother and a sister, but I'm not sure about our parents. I remember the three of us surviving together as small foals." she hadn't seen them in a while either.

She slowed herself to a slight prance like trot. They stood in a small grove, surrounded by trees of all sorts of fruits. A variety of apples, pears, peaches, and many more. A variety of berries growing in bushes lining all around the grove. "Welcome to my home Prismatic. And if you would like to stay and live here and be my friend, well it would be great to have a friend around and not be alone."

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:52 pm
-Prismatic smiles at her- " it must be nice to have a sister" - Noticing that she slowed down he does as well and looks around the Grove they entered. He smiles as she tells him that this was her home. It reminded. Him of her in a lot of ways the types of trees and how they were all around. He blinks- " your home is very beautiful and I would be honored to be your friend and to stay a while. Thank you so much Destry " - he knew that his parents would be worried so would his friend Jackson but maybe one he could introduce them all to Destay but for now he was home and this is where he wanted to be with his new friend Destry. -

They would have many adventures later

For now the tale is done

Fin  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas