Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Making so many friends!(Twitch and Tei)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"BIGGGG BROOOOTTTTHHHHEEEEERRRR!" Liviana's voice rang out as she got to the area her older brother lived. He lived with so many different friends! He seemed happy with them...She at least thought he was happy with them? Yes, he was happy with them. Everyone seemed so happy and cuddle and everything! She didn't really understand what was going on but she wasn't going to pass up making lots and lots of friends. Specially if her biggest and bestest bro was going to watch out for her! So just about every few days she made the journey from where ever she had ended up to her brother's...Oh what did he call it? Co...Coal....Something. She gave up. Auberon had called it something but she didn't understand what it was. He just said it was a group of friends and that was good enough for her!

Liviana made her way though the trees looking for her fabled shifter brother and pouted. Where DID he go? He was always so busy all the time and it was never fun! Something something 'keep everyone safe' something something boringggg! Her ears fell back and her fail flicked in annoyance. Every time. He was never around when she wanted him. SOMEONE had to know where he was. Maybe one of Auberon's friends? New goal, find one of Auberon's friends. They'd know where he was! Maybe Tallulah? She always saw Auberon talking to her and making her so mad but it was ok? Liviana hmmed to herself as she tried to think of who would know where her brother was.

(261 words)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"And then I told her, 'Girl! Please! You can't possibly be thinking of those flowers with your mane color!' Can you just imagine the clashing colors? I don't even want to think about it! I mean, needless to say, I could tell she needed my help, so of course, I was going to give it and help her pick some proper flowers, something to really bring out her eye color, you know?" The fluttercorn laughed and turned his head to look at the other stallion for acknowledgement.

With a soft chuckle, the Angeni smiled back. "Cirrus, love, you're a saint. Now, sweetie, if you could stop tossing your head about until I'm done with these tangles? I was going to say that I have no idea how you could get your mane so mussed, but I think I see now how it got that way," Amator teased, resuming his work in helping Cirrus get groomed for the day.

Cirrus huffed, pouting as he obediently held his head still again. It wasn't his fault that stories sometimes required a certain amount of movement to tell properly. Sometimes the emphasis was all in the gestures, as well as in how one said it, both in words and in tone. He would just have to pause the story until Amator finished with his mane. He wasn't going to ruin a good story by not being able to tell it properly. It seemed an eternity before Amator nuzzled his cheek and muttered that he was done now. Cirrus took a moment to strike a pose before smiling at the other. "Perfect as always, Amator. Though," he looked at the other's long, sleek locks of jet black with more than a twinge of jealousy. "How you always seem to have your own mane and tail perfect without help, I'll never understand. Some sort of Angeni secret kept from we lower hybrids, no doubt."

Amator laughed warmly, nudging the other with a feathery wing. "Of course not; just lucky I suppose. Now, are you going to finish that story for me?"

However, it seemed the story's conclusion may need to wait until later. Both stallions' ears twitched at the sound of a voice not that far off shouting for...a big brother? The voice sounded female, but not familiar to either as they exchanged a look of puzzlement. Someone new, clearly, but looking for someone else in this area? Mostly the Coalition lived here, but....

"Perhaps we should investigate?" Amator suggested, already taking a step towards the direction he'd heard the stranger's voice. Cirrus sighed, but trotted after the triwinged Angeni, keeping his eyes peeled for anything out of the ordinary.

WC: 444  

Teigra

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:46 pm
Liviana had been making her way deeper into the coalition's territory when her ears perked up. Voices! Happy voices! Liviana beamed as she made her way to the strange voices. If there was voices here they were probably her brother's friends right? That's how it worked around here? She stopped in her tracks. What if they were -gasp- MEAN? Liviana couldn't have that. Nope. She'd have to be sneaky.

The mare pressed herself against a tree and looked for a way to hide behind it. She squinted in thought. This was going to be hard. She was, well, white and glowy. Hiding was hard. Too hard. The mare pouted. She gave up. She'd just get close enough to see them and if they were mean she'd...Call them a bad name! Yes that was the ticket. They'd leave her alone then! Totally. With her mind made up she was a bit cautious with her step as she walked on.

It didn't take her too long to spot the two stallions who were also walking towards her. Hmmmm...They didn't look mean to her? They looked nice? They were really really bright! Like her! It didn't look like they were being very sneaky either. They did such flowy hair though! Liviana's eyes widened just a bit as a thousand questions ran through her mind at once before her thoughts caught up to her once again. If they didn't look mean they weren't mean right? She should go say hi. They could be friends of her big bro after all!

Liviana started to trot over to the two stallions, a big smile on her face. "Hello! Hi! Friends?" She called out as she got closer. "Are you two part of the big friend group here? Have you seen my older brother? He lives here but I haven't seen him today yet." The mare whined to herself. Brother's were so annoying. "I'm Liviana nice to meet you both!"

(323 words)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:08 pm
Well, at least their search hadn't been a long one. Cirrus quirked a brow at the smiling mare, then over to Amator before letting the tri-wing take the lead here. He was better at these sorts of things.

Amator smiled back at the friendly mare with a nod. "Well met, friend! Err, indeed, we are both members of the Coalition who call these lands home. I'm...sorry, we haven't had the pleasure of meeting before." He glanced over her colors and markings for a moment, hoping something might give him a clue to her brother's identity...but truly, his group of err, 'friends' as she put it were made up of some of the most colorful and decorated ponies he had met in a long time in his travels. He would truly only be guessing without some sort of confirmation. My name is Amator, and my handsome fellow here is Cirrus. It's a pleasure to meet you, Liviana. Perhaps we could help you out. Err, what's your brother's name?"

WC: 167  

Teigra

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:22 pm
Liviana tilted her head as she listen to the one called Amator speak to her. "Huhhhhh I come here just about every week." She paused for a moment. "So that means you two must be new! That's so exciting everyone is so friendly here!" She was getting excited just at the thought of new friendly other's to talk to when she visited! Oh right her brother. "He's hard to miss. My big bro is the kitty shifter Auberon!- oh ummm...Half brother." She bite her bottom lip. "We have the same dad but different...." She paused again. How could she word this to them? "Well Auberon has a cool shifter mom and I have a second dad!" She smiled brightly. "I make sure he doesn't get into trouble since he's so boring all the time. He really needs to have some fun!" She looked between the two. "Have you seen him? What are you two doing out here anyways? Are you telling secrets? I love secrets! You can tell me!" She practically pranced in the spot in pure excitement.

This happy, go-lucky, excited chatter box was related to their protector shifter?

(190 words)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:52 pm
For the briefest moment, the two stallions exchanged a look of disbelief. Auberon's sister?!? Well, half-sister, but still... Neither could imagine anyone further in demeanor from the Coalition's shifter protector. Were they really related?

Of course, Amator shook it off quickly in order to respond in a natural fashion. "Ah yes, I suppose we are somewhat more recent additions to the group. We must have unfortunately missed you during any recent visits. Well, it's certainly a pleasure to meet you now, Liviana!" He glanced towards Cirrus, then back to Liviana. "Telling secrets? Not really; well, except for the secret that Cirrus needs a little help with his hair in the mornings..."

"Yes, well, not everyone wakes up in the morning already looking perfectly groomed and pampered already..."

Amator chuckled and stretched one of his jet-black feathered wings to caress the pouting fluttercorn. "Oh hush, dear, I don't mind. I enjoy getting to pamper you a bit in the mornings all alone. Now, if you're ready to meet up with the others?" The tri-wing stallion always knew what to say to diffuse any grumpy feelings from taking hold of Cirrus' mood. He rolled his eyes good-naturedly, unable to hide a smile as he gestured towards the mare watching their display.

Ah yes, right.

"Well then! Shall we go see if we can find Auberon now, dear Liviana?"

Amator certainly had a few questions for him later!

WC: 235  

Teigra

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:20 am
Liviana canted her head slightly as they spoke about hair. "Huhhhh that sounds so fun! My hair is so short there's not much to do with it but I love it as it is! Auberon says he has great hair but refuses to show me. I think he's lying." She pouted slightly. She was never too sure when Auberon was messing with her and when he wasn't. He was so serious all the time expect when he was with Talullah.

Her ears perked up as they spoke about joining the others. "Oh I can't wait! I have some stories for Talullah and Hecate to tell!" Liviana clearly hadn't been lying about knowing the group after name dropping two of the founding members like it had been nothing. "My half sister from my other dad told me she's going to teach me to fly and I can't wait! I was hoping Talullah would give me some tips since her wings are so big! You both have such big wings too!"

She had been thoroughly distracted by the wings she almost forgot about her brother. "Oh right he's probably here somewhere, being boring...So I can just hang with you two, my new friends, while I wait for him! It will be great! Hey do you two have any cool stories to tell?" The chatter box wouldn't stop. She was just happy to have made some new friends!

"Lead the way Amator!"

(239 words)  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces