Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ
🦗 || Virus | Team Kiku Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2022 2:44 pm
User ImageUser Image

▱▰▱I remember how this day started as the laziest Saturday possible. I rolled out of bed at noon and Kiku was already gone. I spontaneously got together with Moriyama for some ramen before heading to the bowling alley. It was the same bowling alley that Kiku and I went to a long while ago. I told Kiku to meet up with us for some bowling after she was done with her day's activities. With our bellies full, we walked through the front doors and rented an alley with bowling shoes. I put my best bud's name in the machine as "Mori-llama" because I thought it would be funny. "When's the last time you went bowling dude?" I wasn't sure if I should embarrass him with my incredible bowling skills or not. "I'll let you go first." I said as the bowling pins were lowered on the other end of the alley. I started moonwalking with the slippery bowling shoes as I channeled sonic chakra through my feet. I began walking on the air itself before hanging upside down and continuing to slowly moonwalk backward above Moriyama's head. I knew I was showing off but I didn't care. I felt cool, at least.

▱▰▱Meanwhile, at the other end of the village, Nimure's father Chimure poured over some data in his laboratory in the JUEI headquarters. It was a quiet and serious setting as he allowed Kiku access to his wing of the scientific research facility. Chimure had dark circles around his eyes from stress and he seemed more depressed and deflated than his usual jovial fatherly self. He had his own office space and he opened the door to grant Kiku entry. "Hey sweetie, come on in!" Chimure gave a warm yet weary smile as he spoke to Kiku with soft paternal familiarity. He was wearing a white lab coat over his JUEI uniform and was not wearing his mask. He shut the door behind her before handing over the large stack of papers. He slapped the top of the tall stack of pages to prove a point. "I know you said you wanted everything, but are you sure? It's a lot of biological jargon." He tried to sound happier than he was. He knew that Kiku was his son's girlfriend now and he wanted to keep up a positive impression. "When the house...well, you know, I'm glad I kept copies at the lab." He was too pained to go into detail and Kiku would likely be able to see it as his face twisted for a moment. Chimure walked back to his desk to gather more papers. "I almost forgot about these." He said as he removed the pages from his desk and revealed a cupcake with a birthday candle in the center. Chimure quickly walked away and tried to distract Kiku from the small birthday cupcake. He plopped the final copies onto the pile. "There, that's everything. I'm sure you have questions. Shoot." Chimure's research into the Utamushi was extensive and it served as a distraction from the destruction of his home, supporting his chronically depressed wife, and having to buy replacements for all of his destroyed possessions including family photo albums.

×TITLE: Jonin】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 10】▰【AGILITY: 09】▰【ENDURANCE: 02】▰【CHAKRA: 4,660 || 4,665】▰【STAMINA: 2,515 || 2,515】▰【INSECTS: 1,000 || 1,000】▰【CHOMEI CHAKRA: 5,000 || 5,000】▰【CHOMEI STAMINA: 5,000 || 5,000】▰【SONIC CHAKRA: 1,200 || 1,200

Technique Used:
▰ Supersonic: Sonic Step [ Chō Onsoku: Sonikkusuteppu ] | Rank E | Spiritual
The jinchuuriki's feet glow with neon green sonic chakra and allows them to walk on the air in the same fashion as the Art of Walking on Water. Additionally, this technique increases the user's speed by [2] and grants them an additional body flicker for the technique's five post duration.
Techniques Active:

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
Utamushi: The Utamushi (歌虫, Song Bug) are neon green flying crickets with orange wings. Because of these traits the Utamushi generally resemble Chomei. They release their characteristic chirps that can sound beautifully melodious or like a high-pitched screech. Because of this ability, they are also known as echo crickets. The Utamushi's song can be used as a sound-based trigger for the host's genjutsu and applies tiered jamming based on the rank of the technique. The Utamushi are capable of causing their bodies to glow neon green like fireflies. Utamushi consume chakra and therefore can be used for most Aburame insect techniques. Finally, the bugs are able to violently vibrate their wings to add vertigo to the user's fuuton.
Status Effects:
• None

Personal Attributes
▱▰▱ Cricket Chorus | Some of the kikaichu who fed from Chomei's supersonic chakra evolved into a new species of Aburame insect that is entirely unique to Nimure called the Utamushi. The Utamushi feed on small amounts of Chomei's chakra to survive so without the demon's chakra present in some form in the body through fuuinjutsu or otherwise, the species cannot survive. The Utamushi consume the specialized breed slot.
Utamushi: The Utamushi (歌虫, Song Bug) are neon green flying crickets with orange wings. Because of these traits the Utamushi generally resemble Chomei. They release their characteristic chirps that can sound beautifully melodious or like a high-pitched screech. Because of this ability, they are also known as echo crickets. The Utamushi's song can be used as a sound-based trigger for the host's genjutsu and applies tiered jamming based on the rank of the technique. The Utamushi are capable of causing their bodies to glow neon green like fireflies. Utamushi consume chakra and therefore can be used for most Aburame insect techniques. Finally, the bugs are able to violently vibrate their wings to add vertigo to the user's fuuton.
▱▰▱ Demonic Metamorphosis | All the Utamushi insects in Nimure's body die and instantly regenerate when they come into contact with Chomei's chakra during a demon transformation. After regenerating, the Utamushi are supercharged by Chomei's chakra. This allows them to remember up to five of their past technique resistances through the innate adaptation ability of the Aburame clan. These adaptations must have actually happened in the past and must be noted on the modifiers section of the profile to be used. This metamorphosis of the Utamushi requires a demon transformation and thus all adaptations are lost when the demon transformations end.
▱▰▱ Sonic Hellion | The jinchuuriki receives 200 sonic chakra per body rank rather than 100 for a total of 1,200 at S+ rank. Additionally, sonic chakra can be used to pay for a wind technique to add vertigo to any fuuton at [1] tier above the rank of the technique.
▱▰▱ High Frequency | Sonic chakra causes wind, taijutsu, bukijutsu, and speed release techniques to vibrate violently. Doing so allows them to greatly damage bones and cause [1] tier higher trauma than the rank of the technique on contact. Additionally, these techniques gain a [1] rank advantage against armor, shattering the metal instantly.
▱▰▱ Sensory Overload | Sensory techniques cost [1] rank less for the jinchuuriki to cast. Additionally, whenever sonic chakra is used jamming is applied at [1] tier higher than the technique's rank. A loud buzzing sound can also emit from sonic techniques and cause deafness within 20 feet per rank of the technique.
▱▰▱ Supersonic | The user receives an extra 200 to their Sonic chakra reserves. The user is able to break the sound barrier while using Sonic techniques causing a concussive chakra blast that is [2] ranks lower than the sonic technique used (minimum of D-Rank) and the deafness status is inflicted. This blast costs no combat action or resource and can only happen once per post.
▱▰▱ Swarm of Pestillence | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects inflict tiered disease status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
▱▰▱ Swarm of Acidity | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects become acidic and inflict tiered corrosion status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
▱▰▱ Unstable Mutation | When your Kikaichu adapts to a specific element the Kikaichu also gains that element. Insect techniques utilizing these Kikaichu can apply up to Tier-2 of their elemental status. Tier-4 if [Ninjutsu] class. Temporarily share your Kikaichu's adaptive resistance gaining a 1-rank reduction of its currently adapted resistance.
▱▰▱ Give and Take | The Chakra your Kikaichu drain to reproduce themselves can instead be stored within their bodies. When the Kikaichu return to you the host you can instead regain the chakra that was drained at the expense of the Kikaichu that were used to drain said chakra. Because of this your initial Chakra pool is also expansive netting you an additional +100 Chakra.
▱▰▱ Hive Meister | The max amount of Insects you can store in your body increases by [100]. You can house [2] Specialized Breeds instead of [1]. The Aburame may cast Ninjutsu using Insects instead of Chakra as the resource. When preforming ninjutsu in this manner, their insects swarm through their ninjutsu, latching to any targets it contacts. These ninjutsu techniques can be used in exchange for bugs at 1.5 times the cost.
▱▰▱ Elusive Echoes | Sound manipulation techniques may cast a sound-based genjutsu simultaneously with these techniques for no additional activation with the sound technique acting as the trigger. Genjutsu cast this way must be kai'd and cannot be released through pain. These techniques require a kai above the rank of the technique to release, up to S, not stacking with any genjutsu discipline. Sound-based maruton techniques may be added to the bloodline list without taking up slots.
▱▰▱ Clairvoyance | Sensory techniques cost one rank less in resource to use. Sensory techniques can be korabo'd with bloodline techniques for no additional activation. The user's passive radius of detailed information is increased to 100 meters.
▱▰▱ Gale | The user gains +2 agility. In addition, the user may pick one fuuton technique per body rank to make variable, though this requires moderator approval. Also, wind techniques with vertigo have that status effect increased by [1] tier at a maximum of tier 4.
▱▰▱ Plague Doctor | Nimure's mask has been electronically enhanced to resist the effects of gas-based poison. When this effect is active his voice becomes highly distorted and buzzing to further conceal his identity as a JUEI agent. This effect can only occur when Nimure is wearing his plague doctor mask with the goggles attachment that obscures the top half of his face.
▱▰▱ Cloak and Dagger | Once a shinobi has completed 50 missions without gaining any fame or infamy, a shinobi is able to erase their presence almost entirely. For 5 posts, the shinobi is considered to have tier 2 jamming preventing sensory techniques from sensing them. Once these five posts are over, this PA is put on cooldown for 3 posts. This cooldown cannot be reduced. Additionally they are considered to be invisible. Dojutsu simply do not acknowledge their existence unless they are in their advanced forms. I.e. Mangekyou sharingan, Tenseigan, etc. The user may choose to activate this PA at any point for no activation or cost. The invisiblity be broken by a shinobi with Infinite perception using a technique at least one rank below the shinobi's body rank. I.e. The cloak and dagger shinobi is B rank, the infinite perception shinobi must use an C rank technique. Finally, the shinobi unlocks access to this exclusive technique:

Class Information
First Class: Bloodline [ Aburame and Kenzen ]
▱▰▱ Dual Ancestry → Dual Ancestry allows you to have full access to two bloodlines upon creation including all techniques, abilities, and personal attributes associated with them. For biographical purposes, your secondary bloodline may be genetic or implanted at your discretion. This discipline gives you [4] bloodline PAs to be used only for the bloodline attributes of your dual bloodlines on top of the [2] personal attributes you receive at base for a total of [6]. If two elemental bloodlines are chosen then the primary bloodline's elemental affinities become your base elements and you gain full access to those elements while your secondary bloodline gives you locked elemental affinities that you cannot learn ninjutsu techniques from but you gain full access to the secondary bloodline. Locked elemental affinities can be unlocked through methods such as ninjutsu class or personal attributes. Elemental affinity personal attributes are automatically allotted to locked affinities. Jiongu users do not have access to Dual Ancestry nor can they be chosen as a secondary bloodline. Dual Ancestry users do not have access to the implant system including the Genetic Palette personal attribute. If you use multiple techniques from both of your bloodlines in the same post without Korabo then those techniques are increased in effectiveness by one rank. This discipline cannot be taken with the Elemental Mastery discipline from Ninjutsu Class.
Second Class: Ninjutsu
▱▰▱ Genius Keystone → You may create a "keystone" technique; this technique is essentially a Ninjutsu ninja's signature move, with power, aesthetic flair and versatility as described in the Keystone Guideline. In addition, you are able to use your third action for any ninjutsu, whether it is offensive or defensive, once every two turns. This discipline may not be taken in conjunction with another Keystone Discipline. Finally, Genius Keystone Ninja have the ability to Korabo their ninjutsu for [1] action to boost the rank of the korabo'd technique by [1] up to S+ rank with varying cool downs depending on the rank of the techniques.
E-D - None
C-B - 1
A-S - 2
S+ - 3
Third Class: Scholar
▱▰▱ Infinite Perception → Your specialty is more in sensory than in sealing or summoning. You are able to discover things such as demon chakra, or the type of technique that is about to be active (Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, etc.), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank from any active sensory technique. This discipline allows the user to be able to sense their enemy’s ninjutsu attacks and their composition, which grants a -2 rank reduction to dodging with the dodge mechanic X-ranked skill so long as it was used within the range of the user’s sensory abilities. You can release yourself from genjutsu at one rank lower in kai chakra release but with no benefit in pain release. In addition, the user's sensory abilities are extended fifty feet per rank of the technique. As a master tracker, you can advance in the ninja hunter and special ops careers for half as many Oinin Butai and ANBU missions completed. Upon reaching Initiate in Oinin Butai, you gain the Eagle Eye perk innately so you can choose one other Oinin perk as well. When you use a sensory technique with jamming you can double the jamming effect, this ability applies to one technique per three posts.
▱▰▱ Cross Class: → Bloodline – Ninjutsu: May combine one bloodline technique and one ninjutsu technique for a single action once every three posts by paying the resource cost for both. Bloodline techniques that share the user's elements gain the overwhelming property if not already applied.

gucci-shinigami

Stumpleton

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:33 am
User ImageUser Image
The Gilded Queen
Rank: Chunin 磁気 | Classes: Puppeteer | Puppeteer | Bloodline 力 | Body Rank: S+ 勇 | Elements: Water, Earth, Lightning, Magnetism, Wood

User ImageUser Image
The JUEI compound wasn’t a location Kiku was familiar with. She worked for them, certainly. But most of her time was spent at the police department. At least there people smiled and waved, even if Kiku couldn’t trust them. Here, the blonde girl fell into her habit of doing the very thing: smiling and greeting a few JUEI agents, only to be met with cold silence. After the fifth time, the girl pouted slightly and made sure to keep to herself until she reached Chimure’s office. She knocked and was soon met with a quick response. The fatherly Aburame greeted her, but was missing his usual spunk. The inside of the lab was filled with glass displays of creatures that Kiku had never heard of, and there were some cages scattered around with similar contents.

As the man closed the door, the puppeteer made herself comfortable by sitting on one of the counters. “Yeah, everything please. I think I can handle a few big words. I’ve dealt with enough corpses lately, it feels like.” She answered with a sigh. Chimure placed a stack of papers next to Kiku that were almost as tall as she was. It was surprising, but not horribly so. Kiku took the top paper and scanned it quickly. “I don’t sleep anymore, so I’m sure I can get to the bottom of it.” True enough, it was filled with biological terminology that Kiku wasn’t used to. She was an engineer, not a biologist. Still, it wasn’t impossible. “Also, speaking of, this is for you.” She added, producing a To-Go cup of coffee and a bag filled with cream and sugar.

Chimure’s words brought the girl’s attention back to the real world and she gently placed the paper back on the stack as she followed the man with her eyes. “Right, I imagine it’s pretty hard. Have you had any luck with finding a new place?” For a brief moment, she could’ve sworn she saw a… muffin? Cupcake? Why’d Chimure have a cupcake in his desk? JUEI didn’t seem like the type to celebrate parties. She tucked the information away for later. She waited patiently for his answer, and then his permission to get down to business.

Kiku pursed her lips, humming thoughtfully. She had a lot of questions, but she was trying to figure out where to start. “I guess the first thing I want to know is how the Kikaichu hierarchy works. I know that, generally, bugs have a colony leader and that the Aburame host fills that role for the Kikaichu. Right?” She paused for affirmation or correction. Her knowledge of how the clan’s biology worked was fuzzy.“I think either you or Nimure once told me that the swarm will always listen to the host. Are there any circumstances that could change that? Like how wolf packs could challenge their pack leader for dominance or something?” Kiku cupped her chin with her forefinger and thumb. "Although, I don't know if that actually happens..."

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 4365 / 4365
Stamina: 3465 / 3465
Nature Chakra: 1666 / 1666
Puppet Points: 0 / 69
Strength: 6
Speed: 6
Reflex: 6
Endurance: 6

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Stumpleton

Ephemeral Ozymandias

gucci-shinigami
Crew

Stumpleton

Mega Waffles

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2022 2:44 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

tab Taking in a deep breath, Moriyama released a sigh of contentment, enjoying the feeling of his full stomach. Well, mostly full, to be more accurate. He probably could have gone for another bowl or two but he could hear the cries of his already depleted wallet, prompting a rare display of self restraint. Besides, Nimure had eaten his own fill long ago by that point and Moriyama didn't want to hold his friend up for too long since they had plans to go bowling after eating their meal. How long had it been since they'd been able to kick back and chill like this? Between demons, cultist and psycho puppeteers, it seemed like their lives had been a nonstop series of battles and drama. It was nice to finally have a day of rest and relaxation, they had certainly earned it.

tab "When's the last time you went bowling dude?"

tab Hearing Nimure speak to him, Moriyama was pulled from his daze. "How long has it been since I've been bowling? Hmmmm." he pondered the question, probing his mind for the appropriate response. Before he could answer, he was offered the first turn by his good friend and was all too happy to oblige. "Don't mind if I do." he said, rising from his seat. Going to the area where the balls were, he happened to catch a glimpse of how Nimure had entered his name into the system. "Heh. Nice." he chuckled.

tab As he placed his fingers into the grips, Moriyama stepped up to the lane, aligning himself in the center. "Oh yeah. As for how long it's been since I last went bowling..." he said, the corners of his mouth forming into an impish grin. He then pulled his arm back and with a mighty swing, hurled it forward. With not even the slightest hint of curve, the ball's path was straight and true, allowing it to travel directly ..... into the gutter. Moriyama then turned back to face Nimure. "It's been awhile!" he proudly proclaimed, grinning from ear to ear and even giving a thumbs-up, as if he hadn't just absolutely failed on his first roll.

tab Once his ball returned, Moriyama took his second roll. This time, he used far less power, allowing him to have better control over the ball's path. He still only experienced moderate improvement, only managing to knock over three pins, but progress was progress. "Alright, champ. You're up. Don't worry. I warmed 'em up for ya." he said as he stepped down from the platform. He then returned to his seat, eagerly waiting to see how his friend did.

Chakra :: 2125 / 2125 || Stamina :: 2125 / 2125 || Bukijutsu-Scholar || A-Rank || Chunin ||Profile

𝑩𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝑰𝒏𝒇𝒐:
𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒔
Strength +4
Speed +8
Agility +8
Endurance +6

𝑱𝒖𝒕𝒔𝒖𝒔 𝑼𝒔𝒆𝒅

𝑰𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒔 𝑼𝒔𝒆𝒅

𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝑬𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒔

Ephemeral Ozymandias

gucci-shinigami

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:00 am
User ImageUser Image

▱▰▱I stood on the air while hanging upside down. People in the bowling alley were starting to stare as the sonic chakra in my feet kept me suspended. I watched as Moriyama got a gutter ball before redeeming himself slightly by knocking over a few pins. When my buddy said that it had been a while since they went bowling, I nodded my head. "I can see that." I quipped before flipping myself up and allowing the sonic chakra to fade. The pins were reset to ten total as my ball sat at the ready for me. I slide across the slippery floor in my bowling shoes stylishly before sliding back on my heel. I removed one glove with almost regal grace before grabbing the ball. I rolled the ball smoothly with just the right amount of force. It soared down the alleyway before slamming into the pins and getting a strike. The scoreboard lit up with animations of all the pins going down and the word "STRIKE" in glowing letters. "Hold your applause!" I beamed with overconfidence before smoothly sliding the white cotton glove back on.

▱▰▱When it was Moriyama's turn, I allowed my smug grin to fade into a more kind expression. "Consider that your last gutter ball! Let me show you a trick." I grabbed Moriyama's ball for him on my walk back to our seats. I handed it to him and helped adjust his grip. "Alright dude, walk up to the middle like this, but just slightly to the left." I showed Moriyama where to stand and grabbed the back of his right arm. Ten pins were placed automatically at the end of the alley. "You're naturally stronger than most people. Keep the strength up, but don't put too much force into it. Then when you're swinging up like this, lighten up at the last second and let it go with a spin to the right." I made sure that Moriyama's stance and roll were perfect while I was explaining my trick. If Moriyama followed along perfectly, he would unleash a powerful roll that spun perfectly right down the lane with enough power to knock down every pin. I then backed away and just watched. "If you get a strike then I'm buying you some nachos." I knew that this would give Moriyama greater focus and motivation. Greasy bowling alley food was too good to pass up and I knew that he would still be hungry after dinner.

▱▰▱Meanwhile, at the JUEI biology lab, Chimure raised an eyebrow. "Corpses, huh? Should I be concerned with who my son is getting involved with?" He asked with a wry smile that seemed to break through his worn-down expression. When it came to Nimure's viciously sarcastic humor, the apple did not fall far from the tree. Kiku handed him a cup of hot coffee that lightened up his eyes. "I guess I can let the corpse comment slide..." He was in desperate need of the coffee and hilariously easy to bribe with it. He accepted it with both hands and imbibed it deeply. "Ahhhh." He let out a satisfied breath. The coffee was the perfect temperature as it rejuvenated him with several gulps. With the cup half empty, he placed it on his desk. When Kiku asked about his and Hina's progress on finding a new home, he frowned and shrugged hopelessly. "JUEI isn't letting us move anywhere for a while. We're in JUEI's version of witness protection until they find Monarch." The woman was mysterious with a face constantly obscured by a large butterfly mask. She seemed agonizingly familiar to the Aburame father yet he could not put his finger on it.

▱▰▱Regardless, he sat down at his desk and listened carefully to Kiku's questions. He drank the rest of his coffee and rubbed his temples, battling a fatigue-induced tension headache. "It's a question that's plagued my branch of the Aburame clan for years." He sighed and felt sorrow welling up in him, his face becoming morose again. "The kikaichu are subservient to us because they need our chakra to live. There's only one case that I've ever seen where the kikaichu took control of the host..." From where Kiku stood, she would see Chimure look both ways to make sure no one else in JUEI was around. He checked his watch to see that it was now exactly noon. He slowly moved the cupcake and a small framed picture with an infant wrapped up like a burrito. Both were now well within Kiku's range of vision. The infant in the photo had spiky auburn hair and squinting yellow eyes, undoubtedly Nimure. Laying down next to him was a seven-year-old boy with white hair that matched Chimure's. The older boy had the same yellow eyes as Nimure except they were cloudy and sallow. His smile was wild and unnerving with his skinny arms wrapped around Nimure. "Excuse me." He said before blowing out the candle on the cupcake that sat in front of the picture of his sons. His eyes were slightly moist as he removed the smoking candle from the cupcake and bit into it. Once he finished the cupcake he returned his attention to Kiku. "Sorry about that. It's my tradition to celebrate my sons' birthdays down to the exact minute. Uemure was born at noon sharp. Nimure's was after three o'clock in the morning so it's harder, but I still manage it every year." Chimure spoke in such a way that was clear that he was fighting back tears. The dedicated, if not worn out, father looked up at the ceiling to collect himself and gather his remaining thoughts. "Uemure was always warped. I dedicated my research after he went rogue to finding out that question. If the kikaichu are to blame or the host, in other words. I've come to the unfortunate conclusion that Uemure chose to give himself over to the kikaichu. He's done terrible things. And...it's all my fault. That's why I retired from JUEI ten years ago. I only came back in recent years to help their research." Chimure's voice was filled with regrets as he finally felt comfortable enough with Kiku to share the dark family secret. "Anyway, enough of that. The Utamushi need Chomei's chakra to survive. Nimure has control over Chomei through his relationship with him and fuuinjutsu. I believe that fact, as well as Nimure being a good person, will keep him in control." Chimure adjusted his glasses along the bridge of his nose.

▱▰▱Chimure sighed as he threw out the cupcake wrapping and candle and locked the picture away in his desk drawer. "Sorry to drop the heavy stuff on you. Today is an emotional day for me. Plus, you and Moriyama are like family to us now." The emotionally frayed father wanted to lighten the mood somewhat. He forced a smile as he looked over at Kiku. "You're all Nimure talks about, y'know. Always have been." Chimure spoke truly. Nimure was always quiet and reclusive but Chimure knew that he was always excited to talk about his best friend and now girlfriend. After a few moments of silence, he followed up. "Is there anything else you wanted to ask about?" If so, then he would wait patiently to answer.

×TITLE: Jonin】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 10】▰【AGILITY: 09】▰【ENDURANCE: 02】▰【CHAKRA: 4,660 || 4,665】▰【STAMINA: 2,515 || 2,515】▰【INSECTS: 1,000 || 1,000】▰【CHOMEI CHAKRA: 5,000 || 5,000】▰【CHOMEI STAMINA: 5,000 || 5,000】▰【SONIC CHAKRA: 1,200 || 1,200

Technique Used:
▰ Supersonic: Sonic Step [ Chō Onsoku: Sonikkusuteppu ] | Rank E | Spiritual
The jinchuuriki's feet glow with neon green sonic chakra and allows them to walk on the air in the same fashion as the Art of Walking on Water. Additionally, this technique increases the user's speed by [2] and grants them an additional body flicker for the technique's five post duration.
Techniques Active:

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
Status Effects:
• None

Personal Attributes
▱▰▱ Cricket Chorus | Some of the kikaichu who fed from Chomei's supersonic chakra evolved into a new species of Aburame insect that is entirely unique to Nimure called the Utamushi. The Utamushi feed on small amounts of Chomei's chakra to survive so without the demon's chakra present in some form in the body through fuuinjutsu or otherwise, the species cannot survive. The Utamushi consume the specialized breed slot.
▱▰▱ Demonic Metamorphosis | All the Utamushi insects in Nimure's body die and instantly regenerate when they come into contact with Chomei's chakra during a demon transformation. After regenerating, the Utamushi are supercharged by Chomei's chakra. This allows them to remember up to five of their past technique resistances through the innate adaptation ability of the Aburame clan. These adaptations must have actually happened in the past and must be noted on the modifiers section of the profile to be used. This metamorphosis of the Utamushi requires a demon transformation and thus all adaptations are lost when the demon transformations end.
▱▰▱ Sonic Hellion | The jinchuuriki receives 200 sonic chakra per body rank rather than 100 for a total of 1,200 at S+ rank. Additionally, sonic chakra can be used to pay for a wind technique to add vertigo to any fuuton at [1] tier above the rank of the technique.
▱▰▱ High Frequency | Sonic chakra causes wind, taijutsu, bukijutsu, and speed release techniques to vibrate violently. Doing so allows them to greatly damage bones and cause [1] tier higher trauma than the rank of the technique on contact. Additionally, these techniques gain a [1] rank advantage against armor, shattering the metal instantly.
▱▰▱ Sensory Overload | Sensory techniques cost [1] rank less for the jinchuuriki to cast. Additionally, whenever sonic chakra is used jamming is applied at [1] tier higher than the technique's rank. A loud buzzing sound can also emit from sonic techniques and cause deafness within 20 feet per rank of the technique.
▱▰▱ Supersonic | The user receives an extra 200 to their Sonic chakra reserves. The user is able to break the sound barrier while using Sonic techniques causing a concussive chakra blast that is [2] ranks lower than the sonic technique used (minimum of D-Rank) and the deafness status is inflicted. This blast costs no combat action or resource and can only happen once per post.
▱▰▱ Swarm of Pestillence | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects inflict tiered disease status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
▱▰▱ Swarm of Acidity | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects become acidic and inflict tiered corrosion status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
▱▰▱ Unstable Mutation | When your Kikaichu adapts to a specific element the Kikaichu also gains that element. Insect techniques utilizing these Kikaichu can apply up to Tier-2 of their elemental status. Tier-4 if [Ninjutsu] class. Temporarily share your Kikaichu's adaptive resistance gaining a 1-rank reduction of its currently adapted resistance.
▱▰▱ Give and Take | The Chakra your Kikaichu drain to reproduce themselves can instead be stored within their bodies. When the Kikaichu return to you the host you can instead regain the chakra that was drained at the expense of the Kikaichu that were used to drain said chakra. Because of this your initial Chakra pool is also expansive netting you an additional +100 Chakra.
▱▰▱ Hive Meister | The max amount of Insects you can store in your body increases by [100]. You can house [2] Specialized Breeds instead of [1]. The Aburame may cast Ninjutsu using Insects instead of Chakra as the resource. When preforming ninjutsu in this manner, their insects swarm through their ninjutsu, latching to any targets it contacts. These ninjutsu techniques can be used in exchange for bugs at 1.5 times the cost.
▱▰▱ Elusive Echoes | Sound manipulation techniques may cast a sound-based genjutsu simultaneously with these techniques for no additional activation with the sound technique acting as the trigger. Genjutsu cast this way must be kai'd and cannot be released through pain. These techniques require a kai above the rank of the technique to release, up to S, not stacking with any genjutsu discipline. Sound-based maruton techniques may be added to the bloodline list without taking up slots.
▱▰▱ Clairvoyance | Sensory techniques cost one rank less in resource to use. Sensory techniques can be korabo'd with bloodline techniques for no additional activation. The user's passive radius of detailed information is increased to 100 meters.
▱▰▱ Gale | The user gains +2 agility. In addition, the user may pick one fuuton technique per body rank to make variable, though this requires moderator approval. Also, wind techniques with vertigo have that status effect increased by [1] tier at a maximum of tier 4.
▱▰▱ Plague Doctor | Nimure's mask has been electronically enhanced to resist the effects of gas-based poison. When this effect is active his voice becomes highly distorted and buzzing to further conceal his identity as a JUEI agent. This effect can only occur when Nimure is wearing his plague doctor mask with the goggles attachment that obscures the top half of his face.
▱▰▱ Cloak and Dagger | Once a shinobi has completed 50 missions without gaining any fame or infamy, a shinobi is able to erase their presence almost entirely. For 5 posts, the shinobi is considered to have tier 2 jamming preventing sensory techniques from sensing them. Once these five posts are over, this PA is put on cooldown for 3 posts. This cooldown cannot be reduced. Additionally they are considered to be invisible. Dojutsu simply do not acknowledge their existence unless they are in their advanced forms. I.e. Mangekyou sharingan, Tenseigan, etc. The user may choose to activate this PA at any point for no activation or cost. The invisiblity be broken by a shinobi with Infinite perception using a technique at least one rank below the shinobi's body rank. I.e. The cloak and dagger shinobi is B rank, the infinite perception shinobi must use an C rank technique. Finally, the shinobi unlocks access to this exclusive technique:

Class Information
▱▰▱ Dual Ancestry → Dual Ancestry allows you to have full access to two bloodlines upon creation including all techniques, abilities, and personal attributes associated with them. For biographical purposes, your secondary bloodline may be genetic or implanted at your discretion. This discipline gives you [4] bloodline PAs to be used only for the bloodline attributes of your dual bloodlines on top of the [2] personal attributes you receive at base for a total of [6]. If two elemental bloodlines are chosen then the primary bloodline's elemental affinities become your base elements and you gain full access to those elements while your secondary bloodline gives you locked elemental affinities that you cannot learn ninjutsu techniques from but you gain full access to the secondary bloodline. Locked elemental affinities can be unlocked through methods such as ninjutsu class or personal attributes. Elemental affinity personal attributes are automatically allotted to locked affinities. Jiongu users do not have access to Dual Ancestry nor can they be chosen as a secondary bloodline. Dual Ancestry users do not have access to the implant system including the Genetic Palette personal attribute. If you use multiple techniques from both of your bloodlines in the same post without Korabo then those techniques are increased in effectiveness by one rank. This discipline cannot be taken with the Elemental Mastery discipline from Ninjutsu Class.
▱▰▱ Genius Keystone → You may create a "keystone" technique; this technique is essentially a Ninjutsu ninja's signature move, with power, aesthetic flair and versatility as described in the Keystone Guideline. In addition, you are able to use your third action for any ninjutsu, whether it is offensive or defensive, once every two turns. This discipline may not be taken in conjunction with another Keystone Discipline. Finally, Genius Keystone Ninja have the ability to Korabo their ninjutsu for [1] action to boost the rank of the korabo'd technique by [1] up to S+ rank with varying cool downs depending on the rank of the techniques.
E-D - None
C-B - 1
A-S - 2
S+ - 3
▱▰▱ Infinite Perception → Your specialty is more in sensory than in sealing or summoning. You are able to discover things such as demon chakra, or the type of technique that is about to be active (Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, etc.), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank from any active sensory technique. This discipline allows the user to be able to sense their enemy’s ninjutsu attacks and their composition, which grants a -2 rank reduction to dodging with the dodge mechanic X-ranked skill so long as it was used within the range of the user’s sensory abilities. You can release yourself from genjutsu at one rank lower in kai chakra release but with no benefit in pain release. In addition, the user's sensory abilities are extended fifty feet per rank of the technique. As a master tracker, you can advance in the ninja hunter and special ops careers for half as many Oinin Butai and ANBU missions completed. Upon reaching Initiate in Oinin Butai, you gain the Eagle Eye perk innately so you can choose one other Oinin perk as well. When you use a sensory technique with jamming you can double the jamming effect, this ability applies to one technique per three posts.
▱▰▱ Cross Class: → Bloodline – Ninjutsu: May combine one bloodline technique and one ninjutsu technique for a single action once every three posts by paying the resource cost for both. Bloodline techniques that share the user's elements gain the overwhelming property if not already applied.

gucci-shinigami

Stumpleton

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2022 12:58 pm
User ImageUser Image
The Gilded Queen
Rank: Chunin 磁気 | Classes: Puppeteer | Puppeteer | Bloodline 力 | Body Rank: S+ 勇 | Elements: Water, Earth, Lightning, Magnetism, Wood

User ImageUser Image
“I see…” Kiku mused, quietly watching Chimure eat. Celebrating birthdays… wasn’t something her family did. Not in her case, anyway. Seeing customs that were so sentimental was entirely new to the young girl. Still, it wasn’t like the meaning of it was lost on her either. It was clear that the man before her, despite the darkness surrounding his oldest son, still cared deeply about him. The family of Aburame seemed to be good people, which made the stories about Uemure more tragic. However, Kiku figured that the remaining members used that tragedy as motivation to better themselves, in some form or fashion. It was admirable, and it put a smile on her face. “I’ll keep that in mind on Nimure’s birthday.” She continued, beaming at Chimure with a motion that made her hair bob.

But then the other shoe dropped, and the look on Kiku’s face became more intent as she listened. While Chimure wasn’t looking, she sneaked a look at the photograph. The look on Uemure’s face was definitely unsettling. It was manic, almost spaced out. Like he wasn’t really seeing what was in front of him, but something far off in the distance. Or perhaps deeply inward, she supposed. Kiku’s brow furrowed. It was an expression that reminded her of the times she saw Nimure freak out. They weren’t the same, not really. Nimure’s had always been more… angry? Afraid? Not happy like the one Uemure wore. But the distant, far off look was similar in that regard between the two brothers. Kiku felt worry rising up within her about her boyfriend, and it derailed her thoughts enough to force her to pause.

“Oh, it’s not a problem at all.” Chimure’s voice eventually brought Kiku’s attention back to the conversation. “I’m sorry to make you relive such an emotional loss, sir. For what it’s worth, I don’t think you should blame yourself. You can’t really control the actions of other people, you know. Not really. I think the best thing you can do is try to learn from it and move forward.” The girl leaned forward, her focus intensifying tenfold, her purple eyes unblinking as she absorbed knowledge. Hearing just how much she meant to Nimure, from someone other than the boy himself, solidified the idea in her mind. It pacified a worry she’d had in the back of her mind for a while now, that it was all an act. There was a sparkle in her eye, but it would be hard to tell if it was a trick of the light on her optic mechanisms or not.

“If you don’t mind, I actually have a few more questions. More personal, if that’s okay.” Kiku waited patiently for the answer before she continued. She didn’t want to press the subject while Chimure was already emotional. “You said Uemure was the only case you’ve seen of someone giving in to their kikaichu, but do you happen to remember any of the symptoms he might have exhibited beforehand? And… do you think there might be some common ground between them and other members of your clan?” Kiku paused, trying to get her words correct. She was worried about Nimure, and thinking about his outbursts. But she knew, even if he didn’t tell her, that he didn’t want his parents to know or worry. So she tried her best not to implicate him, not yet at least. “Like, did you or any other member of your family experience the same symptoms growing up?”

"Speaking"

Thinking

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Stumpleton

Ephemeral Ozymandias

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2022 11:21 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

tab Moriyama smiled as he watched Nimure take to the stage, putting on a grand display as he prepared to take his turn. While it may have been a bit silly to put on such a show, he was just glad to see his friend having fun, a sight which seemed rather rare these days. Besides, despite the pageantry of it all, Nimure did manage to get a strike, so onlookers could only be so critical. Can't argue with results. Of course, didn't mean Moriyama could let his friend's ego go entirely unchecked. "Careful there, Mr. Bowling Bigshot. Don't let your head get too big or someone might confused it for one of the balls." he chuckled, offering a few slow claps.

tab Once more up to bowl, Moriyama was fully prepared to continue winging his way through the rest of the game. However, as Nimure kindly handed the swordsman his ball, he was a bit surprised to hear his friend declare that he would never again suffer the disgrace of a gutter ball. "Oh? So the master is going to share his secrets with me? I'm honored." he said with a smirk. Then again, he shouldn't have been surprised. This was a friendly game and Nimure was a good guy. That and watching someone butcher the sport you loved probably was a painful experience..

tab As Nimure gave a crash course in the sacred art of knocking pins over, Moriyama did his best to listen diligently, following along with his friend's example. He had already discovered the benefit of not using his full strength to simply chuck the ball and everything Nimure said about how to line himself up for his shot made enough sense. The only tricky part that seemed tricky to him was the aspect of applying spin. But hey. If he could curve a kunai, surely he could curve a bowling ball, right? "Alright, buddy. I'll give it my best shot." he said cheerfully, as he stepped up to take his next turn. Besides, it's not like there were any actual stakes in his performan-

tab "If you get a strike then I'm buying you some nachos."

tab With the utterance of these words, Moriyama's posture shifted as an immense pressure began to form around him. "..... Nachos, you say?" he said in a quiet voice. This was no longer just a casual game among friends. It couldn't be, not with such high stakes. His eyes burning with determination, Moriyama's grip tightened. Following Nimure's tutelage, he aligned himself at the start of the lane, placing himself slightly to the left of his target. He then wound his arm back and released his ball with a mighty swing, praying that he had put the proper spin on it.

tab As the ball traveled down the lane, it seemed that all was going according to plan. it's path was just as Moriyama intended and it was even beginning to curve. When it struck its mark, his eyes lit up, his excitement growing with the sound of each pin dropping. One. Two. Three. The sound was music to his ears. Four. Five. Six. It was all going perfectly. Seven. Eight. Nine. He could practically smell those nachos. .......... When silence fell, Moriyama's heart sank. Looking down at the end of the lane, he was met by a sullen sight. There, standing in the right corner among its fallen allies stood the tenth and finally pin, standing stubbornly in defiance. His heart sunken, all Moriyama could do was retrieve his ball from the return and take aim at the last remaining target. Sadly, to add insult to injury, his aim was slightly off, causing the ball to sail just left and past the remaining pin.

tab Defeated, Moriyama returned to his seat, plopping himself down with a sigh. However, just because he had failed this frame didn't mean he'd lost hope. This was but one battle. He still had eight more chances to prove himself worthy of his coveted prize. "Don't worry, nachos. I'm coming for ya." he said, clenching his fist in determination.

Chakra :: 2125 / 2125 || Stamina :: 2125 / 2125 || Bukijutsu-Scholar || A-Rank || Chunin ||Profile

𝑩𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝑰𝒏𝒇𝒐:
𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒔
Strength +4
Speed +8
Agility +8
Endurance +6

𝑱𝒖𝒕𝒔𝒖𝒔 𝑼𝒔𝒆𝒅

𝑰𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒔 𝑼𝒔𝒆𝒅

𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝑬𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒔

Ephemeral Ozymandias

gucci-shinigami

Stumpleton

Mega Waffles

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:58 am
User ImageUser Image

▱▰▱Seeing Moriyama's crestfallen face when the last and final pin held refused to just go down was upsetting. As Moriyama prepared to take a second roll, I flicked my wrist in a "sudden" clumsy spasm which knocked over my soda from the table. The drink was in a plastic cup and filled with ice. It spilled out onto the floor next to the table after it tipped. "Oh s**t." I bent down at the waist and grabbed napkins from the table to mop up the sticky spill. I then placed both hands on the floor and channeled a very small amount of chakra. The final pin was shaking a bit from the impact of other pins being knocked out but was beginning to stabilize. Suddenly, the ground under the back of the bowling alley started to shake ever so slightly. Moriyama would see the pin's shake intensify a bit before tipping over and rolling back. Mori's gateway to glorious nachos then suddenly flew open when the final pin was out of commission. When I finished cleaning up the mess, I tossed the damp napkins and ice into a nearby trash receptacle. The letters for "strike" appeared on the screen and gave Moriyama full points, getting rid of the need for him to have to roll again. "Look at that! Great job!" I acted surprised and smiled widely before patting Moriyama's shoulder. It all happened in a matter of seconds, but I was able to slightly turn the tide. Moriyama was so close to a strike anyway, I figured that I may as well let him have it. Perhaps it would boost his confidence and lead to a more interesting game as well. I waved at an employee and grabbed the menu. "I'm gonna need the jumbo order of nachos. With everything on it, extra cheese, guac, jalapenos, olives, chicken, sour cream, loaded up." I smiled as I handed the employee some ryo. After a few minutes, the waiter would return and place the huge plate on the table. "It's all yours, pal, well deserved!" I beamed another bright smile and sat next to him, taking a little break as I ordered a new soda. Given my clear preference for wind ninjutsu, I doubted that even Moriyama knew that I knew a few doton techniques. Especially one that was used so lightly from under the building itself. I plopped a big pile of napkins next to my sloppy eater of a friend. "You'll need these." I chuckled as I waited for him to devour his reward. Going from gutter ball to nine pins on his own was an impressive enough improvement and I wanted him to celebrate it. I also knew that he would be too proud to let me just get him the nachos for only nine pins.

▱▰▱When Kiku caringly mentioned that Chimure should not blame himself, he smiled gently. He really did appreciate the thought although it did ring hollow to him. "Thank you, Kiku. Still, I don't know if I'll ever be able to forgive myself for that." He remembered back to all the moments that he could have handled the situation differently and prevented all of this from ever happening. Kiku's words were reasonable, but reason had very little to do with this crisis for the grieving father. When Chimure asked if Kiku had further questions, he thought carefully about his responses. "The symptoms he had were more like signs of childhood psychopathy. He was easily irritated, he got enjoyment out of inflicting pain, punishment never deterred him, those sorts of signs. He was detached from other children, preferring to speak to the kikaichu. He had delusions, thinking that something was there when it wasn't. Though he never seemed to experience fear." Chimure recalled these various concerning behaviors dating back to early childhood. "It got even worse when he was twelve. Nimure was five. They got into a lot of fights but Uemure never knew when to stop. Nimure would get banged up pretty bad so we never left them home alone. It was awful. The years of counseling didn't seem to do anything." Chimure's voice was filled with regrets as he remembered that stretch of time. "Nimure brought home a kitten once when he was about seven or eight. The kitty, Spot, she lived with us for about ten months. One night, Uemure commanded his kikaichu to eat it alive. Uemure starting eating her as well and laughed while Nimure cried. That was the worst it ever got. After that, we immediately put Uemure in a psychological treatment facility since visiting the counselor wasn't working. We were worried for Nimure's safety." Chimure tearfully recalled the incident and having to violently force Uemure out of the house and into treatment. He also remembered comforting Nimure and how silent and reclusive Nimure became after the incident. It was difficult watching his once happy child being traumatized like that and being forever changed. "And no, no one else. He was a complete anomaly. That's why we didn't know what to do." Chimure focused on his breathing and attempted to bury the awful memories that were overcoming him. "Sorry, Kiku, I have to get back to work." Chimure stood up from his desk and walked toward the lab portion of his office. "I'll let you know if I see any significant developments in the Utamushi research!" He tried to seem more cheerful and it was clear that the scientist and JUEI agent often used work as an escape mechanism for his own psyche.

×TITLE: Jonin】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 10】▰【AGILITY: 09】▰【ENDURANCE: 02】▰【CHAKRA: 4,655 || 4,665】▰【STAMINA: 2,515 || 2,515】▰【INSECTS: 1,000 || 1,000】▰【CHOMEI CHAKRA: 5,000 || 5,000】▰【CHOMEI STAMINA: 5,000 || 5,000】▰【SONIC CHAKRA: 1,200 || 1,200

Technique Used:
Swift Earth [ Tsuchi Tou Tou ] | Rank X
The user slams their hands on the earth below them. Doing so causes the earth to move as a conveyor belt measuring five feet and ten feet in length per rank of the technique, doubling at S and S+ Ranks. Advancing upon the user during this time negates all stat bonuses to speed and agility while upon the technique's surface.
Techniques Active:

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
Status Effects:
• None

Personal Attributes

Class Information
E-D - None
C-B - 1
A-S - 2
S+ - 3

gucci-shinigami

Stumpleton

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2022 12:15 pm
User ImageUser Image
The Gilded Queen

User ImageUser Image
Kiku hummed thoughtfully, holding her chin between her fingers. Aside from her thinking noises, the girl was otherwise quiet. Afterall, what was there for her to say? It was a myriad of information that the girl hadn’t known before. How Nimure had managed to keep trauma like this hidden away in any capacity surprised Kiku. And under normal conditions, the Chunin would be thankful for the new wealth of information. However, it put her back to square one and was leaving with more questions than answers. Kiku balled her other hand into a fist, digging her fingers into the fabric of her pants, out of frustration. What happened to Uemure was a tragedy, and there was no way in hell she was going to let it happen to Nimure. But Kiku felt like she was on a timer without a set stopping point, and without any clues. She didn’t have any time to waste, she felt like.

“Oh! No, I understand!” Kiku hopped off of the counter and bowed at the waist to Chimure. “Thank you for your time, it means a lot. And it was nice to see you again, say hi to Mrs. Aburame for me.” Kiku did her best to smile at Nimure’s father, but her distracted mind possibly made it seem less genuine, more nervous. “I should probably be heading out anyway.” She continued, looking at the stack of papers. She commandeered a series of folders and began to split the documents into more manageable files. “I have a bowling day with an annoying a*****e and Moriyama.” She added with a small laugh.

Kiku finished her good-byes, gathered her things, and saw herself out. Outside of the JUEI compound, the sun was already starting to go down. A gust of wind blew by the girl, making her adjust her bangs with her free hand as she adjusted to the light. Kiku took a breath, calming her nerves. She didn’t want Nimure to know she’d spoken to his father, and she wanted to get her mind in the game while she made her way to the bowling alley.

"Speaking"

Thinking

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Stumpleton

Ephemeral Ozymandias

gucci-shinigami
Crew

Stumpleton

Mega Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:52 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

tab Seeing the final pin regaining its stability, Moriyama had accepted that he had failed in picking up the strike that would secure his cheesy chip prize. However, just as he turned his back away from the lane, he heard an unexpected sound. It was subtle but it was one he had just heard nine times mere seconds ago so his ears were attuned to it. Looking back over his shoulder, he saw it. The final pin had fallen. He saw it but he didn't believe it. "What the heck?" he questioned in a low voice, looking down the lane in disbelief. He had been certain the last pin had steadied itself and yet, it was displayed clearly on the screen: STRIKE! Nimure even congratulated him on his success, giving him a friendly pat on the shoulder.

tab This should have brought joy to Moriyama, but instead, he was left puzzled. What could have happened to change the fate of the final pin? Perplexed, he returned to his seat, his hand held to his chin in contemplation. Lost in his thoughts, he didn't even notice Nimure had stepped away until he returned. "It's all yours, pal, well deserved!" Hearing this, Moriyama was suddenly pulled from his thoughts. "Huh?" That's when his eyes beheld the most beautifully massive pile of artery-clogging chips and cheese he had ever seen in his life. And just like that, his mind was cleared as his stomach took control. "Ohoho. Don't mind if I do." he said, his eyes sparkling as his mouth began to salivate.

tab With a much needed pile of napkins at his side, Moriyama began shoveling the nachos into his like a wild beast. "Mmf. Feel free to dive in, buddy. Plenty for the both of us." he said, though it was barely understandable with the massive quantities of food stuffed in his mouth.

𝑩𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝑰𝒏𝒇𝒐:
𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒔
Strength +4
Speed +8
Agility +8
Endurance +6

𝑱𝒖𝒕𝒔𝒖𝒔 𝑼𝒔𝒆𝒅

𝑰𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒔 𝑼𝒔𝒆𝒅

𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝑬𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒔

Ephemeral Ozymandias

gucci-shinigami

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2022 10:59 am
User ImageUser Image

▱▰▱A few days before today but after the events of One Last Kiss, Ka and Monarch arrived in Konohagakure under the cover of darkness. They brought a large group of members of Uemure's Kodoku Cult with them from the Kurosawa. Ka and Monarch had enough time to go over the intel that Monarch gathered from shadowing Nimure. It was just after midnight when Ka snuck into the village and used fuuinjutsu to summon the other cultists into the village one by one. Once they were all in, Ka turned to Monarch, the last person to materialize within Konoha from the sealing array. "Let's play this smart. I know that isn't your style but I don't plan to lose this time." Ka jabbed at Monarch in the way that only he truly could. Monarch rolled her eyes and punched his muscular shoulder. "Shut your ******** mouth. If it wasn't for me, you wouldn't know s**t about Nimure or what to do." The arrogant woman replied as Ka carefully considered the next steps. "You said the girlfriend has tons of strong puppets, right? Puppets are a pain in the a**. I can't handle all that on top of this plan. If you can get her out of the picture then this'll be a lot easier." Ka knew that he would not be able to handle focusing on a high number of targets. "Blondie? Yeah, that's right. I'm going to keep an eye on her for a bit and I'll keep her separated when it's time for you to strike. She's Nimure's strongest ally so when I take her out we'll be in good shape." The butterfly-masked woman spoke and Ka nodded affirmatively. They were confident in their plan but they knew that they needed to spend some extra time in the village gathering information and getting it all in place.

▱▰▱Monarch separated from Ka and spent a few days watching Kiku's every move. She also monitored her family and got enough information to ascertain what was going on in Kiku's life. Monarch pilfered records from the academy and was meticulous in her stalking. She watched Kiku step into the JUEI headquarters and sighed knowing that she would not be able to follow her inside. During this long waiting period, she got word from Ka that it was time. She smirked deviously as she watched Kiku leave the headquarters. Monarch knew that Kiku was likely on her way to spend time with Nimure and Moriyama at the bowling alley. The woman in the orange butterfly mask formed a handsign. Blank pages began to form into a silhouette out of Kiku's view. Monarch watched from afar in a nearby building as her paper creation approached Kiku on the street once she was far enough away from the JUEI building. "Son, we need to talk." Kiku would hear a familiar voice from behind. Once she looked over her shoulder she would see her father, Kuemon. "Not here, follow me." His voice was as demanding of her as ever. He held his hands up to indicate that he did not have any puppets or weapons on him. He walked off the street quickly into an airy abandoned building, where Monarch was waiting. Monarch stood in the center of the building, masking her chakra presence. If Kiku followed Kuemon into the building he would immediately detonate with the power of one-hundred explosive tags right in front of her (S-Rank, spiritual). She smirked as this happened, Monarch was alive after all.

▱▰▱I watched with a smirk as guacamole and melted cheese were practically coming out of Moriyama's eyeballs. When Moriyama offered some to me, I just chuckled. "Thanks! Maybe just one for me. I'm still pretty stuffed from lunch." I lowered my mask and gave a friendly smile before plopping a chip in my mouth. As the pins were put down for my roll, I walked toward the ball return. I raised my mask back over my mouth and took the ball in my hand. As I rolled it underhand I watched it roll down the center of the lane. My eyebrows raised when I started smelling the strong scent of blood in the air. I felt nauseated and even the Utamushi began to chime an uneasy song under my skin. A wide seal made from blood formed on the alleyway. A man rose up from the center of the blood seal and stopped my ball by placing it under his boot. He wore a black mosquito mask over his face and his skin was completely blackened from tattoo ink. He formed a handsign as a dozen other seals were formed on the other alleys. More people wearing insectoid masks rose out of the blood rite seals across the bowling alley. "Oh great, not you bug Jashinists again. I killed Monarch, what else do you want?!" I yelled out in frustration. Frustration because this day was going too well. It was almost perfect and it had to be ruined by more of these people. I remembered what all the cultists looked like from when they helped Monarch kidnap my parents and destroy their house. Moriyama would know what I was referencing as well based on the story that Kiku and I told him earlier. The other cultists aside from the mosquito began running around the bowling alley and drawing their weapons. They captured most of them and held their swords to the hostages' necks. Other cultists used chakra to seal off all entrances and exits. The mosquito chuckled a bit at what I could only assume were my words. "You're funny! You really are clueless, huh?" I watched the man step away from the blood rune under his feet. He was muscular and had an intimidating air about him. His arms and neck were covered in older tattoos that were now covered in black ink. He had large scrolls holstered in his belt loops and a massive scythe on his back. "I'm Ka. Don't worry, I'll be out of your hair soon, Nimure. I just want one thing..." The rogue Yozen retrieved a religious ceremonial knife from his scroll-covered belt. He made a large cut into each hand to bloodlet for Jashin. "Lord Jashin! Blood King! This is my offering! Give me one of your children!" Ka's voice was loud as he performed the strange incantation. Before I could respond to him, chains made from corrupted nature chakra came out of the ground and hooked into my chest. A swarm of Utamushi immediately began eating away at the chains and destroying them on my command as I backed away from him reflexively. Once the Utamushi devoured the chains, more seals formed under my feet. More chains materialized and once they made contact with my demonic seal, the wind was knocked out of me. A part of Chomei's soul began being slowly pulled from my body by corrupting his demonic chakra and my demon seal. I became paralyzed as the chains performed their work. The fuuinjutsu and Jashinist rituals being performed were advanced. The whole scene would likely remind Moriyama of when the insect-masked Jashinists tried to interfere with Chomei's sealing into me the first time. As Chomei was being pulled out of me a sealing conduit of blood formed before me. "AGGGGGGH!" I screamed out in pain as Chomei screeched with a primal sense of fear. Ka, the ritualmaster, put away his knife and retrieved his scythe from his back. He ran towards Moriyama and swung his scythe upward in an attempt to decapitate him and prevent him from interfering in the ritual.

Technique used against Moriyama:

▰ Devil's Flight | Rank S | Simple
The user swings their scythe upward to launch an enemy up to 5 feet into the air per rank, inflicting deep cuts in the process or even hooking into the target.

×TITLE: Jonin】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 10】▰【AGILITY: 09】▰【ENDURANCE: 02】▰【CHAKRA: 4,335 || 4,665】▰【STAMINA: 2,515 || 2,515】▰【INSECTS: 1,000 || 1,000】▰【CHOMEI CHAKRA: 5,000 || 5,000】▰【CHOMEI STAMINA: 5,000 || 5,000】▰【SONIC CHAKRA: 1,200 || 1,200

Technique Used:
▰ Destruction Insect: Swarm [ Kikaichu: Mure ] | Rank S+-Insects | Spiritual
The Aburame releases an X-rank amount of insects to actively infest the field or surround them. These actively released insects can then be used for insect techniques while also allowing access to the insects currently within the Aburame. Alternatively, sends out a cloud to pursue a target. Cannot be evaded, must be killed, defended against or waited out.
Techniques Active:

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
Status Effects:
• None

Personal Attributes

Class Information
E-D - None
C-B - 1
A-S - 2
S+ - 3

gucci-shinigami

Stumpleton

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

Stumpleton

Mega Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:53 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

tab Moriyama chuckled as Nimure requested only one chip from the mountain of nachos. "Suit yourself. Just means more for me." he replied before going back to happily stuffing his face. As Nimure stepped up to take his next bowl, it seemed his friend was poised to secure yet another strike. That is, until some super spooky a*****e rose from a pool of blood that had suddenly appeared in the middle of the lane, bringing the ball to a halt. "What the hell?!" Moriyama shouted, his voice muffled by his mouthful of nachos. He'd seen a lot of bizarre things over the past few years but this was definitely a new one. To make matters worse, it seems whoever this guy was had brought an entire posse with him. 'So much for a day off.'

tab While Moriyama may not have not known much about this overly tatted man, the way Nimure spoke to him was enough to clue Moriyama in that they were with the same cult as Uemure, no doubt more of his underlings. "Can't a man enjoy eating his weight in melted cheese in peace?" he sighed, rising from his seat. Before he could make any sort of move though, Ka had already taken the offensive, going after Nimure with a series of ethereal chains. "Nimure!!" Moriyama exclaimed, reaching out in the direction of his friend. His path was swiftly cut off though, as Ka appeared before him in a flash, poised to introduce to the business end of a scythe. "s**t!" he grunted through gritted teeth.

tab With only seconds to react, Moriyama didn't have time to summon any of his swords. Thus, he was forced to rely on an unarmed technique to counter the Jashinist's attack. Channeling his chakra into his hand, he delivered a swift backhand to the broadside of the scythe's blade, just barely managing to deflect it before if pierced the bottom of his chin. The resulting impact would send energy reverberating down the weapon's spine and carry through to Ka's arms {Patrinia | Rank S+ | Simple}. Using the momentum of his strike, Moriyama took the opportunity to lung once more towards Nimure as he placed his hand upon his chest to summon forth a katana {Unsealing Technique [ Kaifū no Jutsu ] | Rank E}. With a sword now in hand, he took a swing at the chains that held Nimure, bringing his sword down with all his might {Basic Combat | Rank A | Simple}. To his dismay though, his blade merely clanged off of the chains. "Dammit!" Clearly these things had some serious chakra reinforcement behind them and were going to be a b***h to deal with.

tab Turning his attention back to Ka, Moriyama pointed his sword at the cultist. "You! Free him now or I'll be freeing you head from your shoulders!" he demanded, a scowl forming on his face.

Chakra :: 2120 / 2125 || Stamina :: 1725 / 2125 || Bukijutsu-Scholar || A-Rank || Chunin ||Profile

𝑩𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝑰𝒏𝒇𝒐:
𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒔
Strength +4
Speed +8
Agility +8
Endurance +6

𝑱𝒖𝒕𝒔𝒖𝒔 𝑼𝒔𝒆𝒅
Patrinia | Rank S+ | Simple
A Kyotouryu disarmament technique executed by striking the broad side of a wielded weapon, or the wielding arm/hand itself. The strike from this particular attack sends vibrations through the weapon to the wielding hand and through their arm, numbing the entire limb into an uncontrollably relaxed state. This forces the opponent to release their weapon and prevents them from using that limb for any actions for two following posts. If a weapon was held by both hands at the time, then both hands will be affected. This technique must be executed at the target's body rank.
Unsealing Technique [ Kaifū no Jutsu ] | Rank E
Basic Combat | Rank A | Simple

𝑰𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒔 𝑼𝒔𝒆𝒅

𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝑬𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒔

Ephemeral Ozymandias

gucci-shinigami

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2022 2:37 pm
User ImageUser Image

▱▰▱I could feel every muscle in my body writhing in pain as Chomei was being slowly and excruciatingly extracted from my body. I could hear Moriyama calling for me but it, too, was being slowly drowned out by the sound of chimes. I grunted involuntarily as the Utamushi went on high alert. The king of their colony was being harmed which hurt their source of nutrition, the demonic sonic chakra. Ka and Moriyama would see my skin glowing neon green as the swarm beneath my skin reacted. The usually melodious song bugs released a screech and flew out of my body to attack the fuuinjutsu-created chains.

▱▰▱When Moriyama successfully deflected Ka's sickle, a powerful vibration carried through the polearm. As the vibration traveled to Ka's limb, his body dissolved into a dozen bowling balls, a substitution. He reappeared next to the now emptied bowling ball rack with his scythe still in hand. He chuckled as he watched Moriyama's pitiful attempt to stop the ceremony. The malicious man walked back to the onslaught of blood rites and chains that attacked Nimure's body. "You're Moriyama, right? I can see why Monarch called you the weakest member of the squad." The Yozen exile spoke maliciously as he placed the scythe on his back. He formed a handsign as a perfect shadow clone of himself appeared next to Moriyama. Ka's original self returned his focus to the Utamushi that were swarming out of Nimure's body to protect Chomei and their host. The power of the tailed beast reverberated through the colony as well. "Truly fearsome." He said under his breath with a sense of genuine concern at the might of the Utamushi. The mosquito-masked man cut both hands open again using the scythe on his back. A tidal wave of blood flowed from his hands and collided with the writhing swarm of Utamushi. Using blood manipulation, he transformed it into an orb which encased the Utamushi who screeched and began ravenously eating through it. While the Utamushi were being kept at bay, Ka approached Nimure and slammed his hand into his forehead and producing a Jashinist pentagram tattoo. He charged his own chakra into it and shut off Nimure's chakra network. With Nimure's chakra being sealed away and the Utamushi being chipped away using the blood wave, his target was mostly pacified. He retrieved a large scroll from a seal on his body. One-quarter of Chomei's soul was already being pulled out of Nimure's body. He unraveled the scroll and allowed it to hover with a seal forming in the center. The chains were attempting to pull Chomei into the powerful fuuinjutsu scroll. Ka watched as Nimure still continued to resist the sealing ritual without chakra but through sheer willpower to protect Chomei. "You're still fighting me when it's already hopeless? Let's fix that..." He jabbed Nimure's stomach and formed another Jashinist pentagram tattoo as Nimure squirmed. The ritual master knocked the wind out of his victim before slowly taking away his vision. "Lord Jashin hear my prayer! Blind this heretic to this world as he has blinded himself to your glory!" Ka shouted his prayer as Nimure's yellow eyes slowly began to cloud.

▱▰▱I could feel Ka placing me in more pain than I had ever felt in my life. I felt powerless against the Jashin-enhanced seals that were inflicting unimaginable suffering on me. When the mosquito-masked man slammed his hand into my forehead I was unable to use my chakra to fight back. I could also hear my Utamushi screeching as they tried to destroy the blood technique forming above me. As Ka taunted me for continuing to resist even as I felt my breath laboring and my chakra dissipating, I spit on his mask instinctively. "I'm...not giving you...Chomei!" I could barely get the words out but I still felt determined. Finally, he punched my gut and placed a seal. The tattoo spread over my skin and made its way up to my eyes. I stared at the mosquito mask that I had spit on but began to slowly lose my vision. Chomei used his own chakra to try to slow the effects of these seals but even the demon was losing steam. "N-Nimure! Help me!" The seven-tailed demon pleaded with desperation. I could tell that he feared the corruption that he was experiencing for the umpteenth time from Jashinists. "Mori! Are you still here?! I can't see!" I shouted in a panic even from labored breath as my vision started slowly fading.

▱▰▱The shadow clone that formed next to Moriyama stood between him and Nimure and Ka's main body. He twirled his scythe around using his wrist, smiling cruelly beneath his mosquito mask. "You're not gonna save him. You're too weak. And you know it, too. You won't even be able to make it past the shadow clone." Moriyama knew nothing of Ka but he knew plenty about him from Monarch's extensive stalking of Nimure and his friends. He formed a chain from blood-red chakra leading from the pommel of the scythe to his arm. He then threw the scythe and attempted to wrap the chain around Moriyama's legs before he jumped in the air and tried to bring the scythe down on his jugular. "Die! No one'll miss you!" The Kodoku cultist shouted as he made his attacks on Moriyama.

Techniques used against Nimure (Main Ka):

▰ Demonic Extraction Ritual | Rank S+ | Spiritual | Overwhelming (Commenced in the Last Post)
The Yozen and Blood Release clansman uses a forbidden seal, Jashinist chakra, and blood seals to form chains that actively pull a demon out of a host to seal it into a large scroll. The clansman must chant a particular Jashinist ritual to corrupt the demon to its original Jashinist state while performing the extraction. This extraction is a lengthy process that requires at least three posts to complete. The target must remain alive for the extraction to be successful against the Seals of Loss, Growth, and Adaption.

▰ Tidal Wave Technique [ Tsunami no Jutsu ] | Rank S+ | Tier 4 Disease (Turned to diseased blood using Blood Magic and Corrupted Life Force PAs)
An even better and more devastating water technique than the Water Collision Destruction Technique, this Technique can drown a large village but requires enormous amounts of chakra and stamina. Usually an 'all or nothing' technique, as it is not used under normal circumstances due to the widespread and in discriminant destruction that it wreaks. Requires knowing Water Collision Destruction [Suishouha]. This is an upgrade of Suishouha, but takes its own slot and is not an augment. Creates over five times as much water as the S-ranked version and so can flood an entire topic up to [30] feet at once. Also, the technique floods into five nearby areas (topics in the same subforum) up to [5] feet. This technique applies Tier 4 Drench and can also cause drowning and therefore the suffocation status.

▰ Chakra Negation Seal [ Chakura Hitei Shīru ] | Rank S+
After making contact with a target with the Seal of O Inari the user forms a hand sign, expeling chakra into the target's tattoo. The target is unable to utilize chakra for the next eight posts at base rank and an additional two posts per rank for each additional rank applied. In order to break this effect, the target must find a way to remove the tattoo from their body or utilize chakra greater than the strength of this technique in order to end the effect on the post it is applied.

▰ Extermination of Sense Ceremony [ Kankaku-shiki no Zetsumetsu ] | Rank S+
After placing a tattoo on a target using another technique, the user forms a single hand sign while chanting prayers to Ō-Inari which causes an active tattoo bearer that is targeted to suffer tiered blindness, deafness, muteness, loss of touch and taste as well as chakra sense if this technique is cast at or above their body rank, requiring an upkeep cost two ranks below it's activated cost.

PAs Used:

▱▰▱ Blood Magic | The user's ninjutsu are able to be converted into blood that assumes the same size and shape as the ninjutsu used to create it. If the ninjutsu had an effect such as burning, burns, paralysis, etc, that effect is still in effect as the blood acts in a similar fashion to the original technique. After being cast, this blood remains active upon the battlefield. In addition, the sight of blood in such masses causes tiered mental stress based on technique rank for three posts unless kai is used. Additionally, the user's blood pool is increased by 10 per body rank, allowing them to utilize their stored blood more efficiently.
▱▰▱ Corrupted Life-force | The user's blood has been tainted by the clan's cursed lineage. Their blood has a diseased nature, applying tiered disease upon entering the target's system depending on the user's body rank. A ranked amount of chakra can be applied to the user's blood to make it acidic and cause an equal amount of damage depending on the amount of chakra applied.

Techniques used against Moriyama:

▰ Substitution Technique [ Kawarimi no Jutsu ] | Rank E (Main Ka)
When in danger the Shinobi will quickly substitute themselves with another nearby object. This can be a block of wood or even another person. This allows the Shinobi to quickly flee and hide while the object takes the brunt of their opponents attack. The substitution technique can only be performed four [4] times per battle and you must be near an object at least roughly the same size as your character's torso, capping out at your character's full-length size. Other roleplayers' characters (unless willing) cannot be used as a substitute. Spawning random, faceless characters to use as substitutes is not permitted. All clones, with the exception of the standard clone, may be used in substitution.

▰ Shadow Clone Technique [ Kage Bunshin no Jutsu ] | Rank B (Main Ka)
Creates a solid clone which is able to interact with the environment and perform any technique the user knows. The strength of each clone is dependent on the amount of chakra put into each clone. A clone can have anywhere from [1] chakra to all but [1] chakra of the user's pool. The same goes for stamina. The user must retain at least [1] of each pool or they will lose consciousness. Each clone takes [15] chakra to create, and up to three [3] clones can be made per activation. Shadow clones cannot be told apart by doujutsu. The clone disperses if it receives a solid hit (C-rank or higher), or runs out of chakra or stamina. When a clone is dispersed, any knowledge it gained while active is transferred to the original only, no other clones, and any remaining chakra and stamina is returned to the user. Shadow clones may be used to travel to various places while the user's real body remains in a separate location. There is no limit to the distance the clones may travel apart.

▰ Chains of the Afterlife | Rank S+ | Spiritual (Shadow Clone Ka)
The user channels chakra into their weapon, creating a chakra chain on the pommel of their scythe. This chain extends ten feet per rank of the technique and allows for techniques of the style to be utilized at the extended range. These chains remain active for three posts.

▰ Snare and Reap | Rank S+ | Simple (Shadow Clone Ka)
The user slings their chain at a target's leg, wrapping it tightly as they pull the target towards them and bring their sickle down upon them. This technique removes [1] agility stat point from the target per rank of the technique.

×TITLE: Jonin】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 10】▰【AGILITY: 09】▰【ENDURANCE: 02】▰【CHAKRA: 4,015 || 4,665】▰【STAMINA: 2,515 || 2,515】▰【INSECTS: 1,000 || 1,000】▰【CHOMEI CHAKRA: 5,000 || 5,000】▰【CHOMEI STAMINA: 5,000 || 5,000】▰【SONIC CHAKRA: 1,200 || 1,200

Technique Used:
The Aburame releases an X-rank amount of insects to actively infest the field or surround them. These actively released insects can then be used for insect techniques while also allowing access to the insects currently within the Aburame. Alternatively, sends out a cloud to pursue a target. Cannot be evaded, must be killed, defended against or waited out.
Techniques Active:

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
Status Effects:
• None

Personal Attributes

Class Information
E-D - None
C-B - 1
A-S - 2
S+ - 3

Stumpleton

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:08 pm
User ImageUser Image
The Gilded Queen

User ImageUser Image
Kiku stopped in her tracks by a familiar voice. Her father stood before her, which was an action that made the girl pause. The blonde tilted her head and cocked her eyebrow but looked nothing short of irritated. She didn’t say anything, but Kiku complied. The man couldn’t even be bothered to treat her with respect. Even after the a** kicking she and her squad delivered to him. The girl should’ve known Kuemon was too stubborn to change his ways even after all of that. And she berated herself for even thinking it was possible.

Nevertheless, Kiku followed her father. She was suspicious, sure, but not overly so. However, the puppeteer made a show of tapping her fingers obnoxiously, showing her impatience. Aside from that, the two of them would walk in silence. Afterall, it wasn’t like Kiku had anything to say to the old man after he’d disowned her. If he wanted to talk, then he could start. But the more they walked, with every second they spent together, Kiku’s irritation grew. “Can you hurry it up?” She eventually snapped. “I’ve got better things to do than follow you around all day.” Her remark fell on deaf ears as Kuemon simply entered the building without a word. Kiku rolled her eyes and followed after.

That would be a costly mistake.

Due to her distraction, Kiku’s senses were dulled. When her father turned to face her, the girl presumed he would start talking. She didn’t expect the man to suddenly explode in her face. Kiku’s vision would suddenly be filled with fire and she was flung back into the wall faster than she could blink. Her addled brain figured that the force of the explosion would have been enough to completely decimate her if she were human. As it stood now, Kiku’s body was scorched by the flame and cracked from the force. Most of the damage was minimal, aside from a chunk that was missing from her side that almost looked like a shark had taken a bite out of her.

Kiku fell to the ground from the cratered wall she’d been lodged in, her mind racing at a million miles a minute. Was she alive? What just happened? Did someone attack her? If so, where from? Was her dad okay, or had it been a fake? Kiku needed to calm down. Thankfully her artificial body kept her from feeling what she assumed would have been extreme pain. But her mind and senses were still shocked. As the light of the fire faded from her eyes, Kiku shakily rose to her feet and called Nuibari to her hand, while also summoning her Dragoon puppet. The snake-like dragon puppet slid through the air around her as she looked around.

“You know, if you’re gonna kill me you could at least show yourself!” She called out to the empty building. Kiku silently moved Dragoon to fly into the upper levels of the building, hoping her voice would keep her assailant distracted. Kiku herself would cautiously take steps around the first floor. “Sucker punches only work once, and you just wasted yours!” With each step, small chunks of her cracked skin fell to the floor, instantly disintegrating into golden powder upon hitting the ground. Kiku mentally swore, deciding she couldn’t waste more time with this nonsense. “Cmon! I have a date tonight!”

"Speaking"

Thinking

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Stumpleton

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2022 10:31 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

tab Moriyama watched in frustration as the Ka he thought he had so handedly disarmed was replaced with a stack of bowling balls. 'Man, that technique is annoying.' he thought. When the true Ka revealed himself once more, Moriyama turned to face him. Normally he would have given some smart remark to the man's taunts, but with the state Nimure was in, he was uncharacteristically serious, choosing instead to merely glare in response. As long as Nimure remained bound by those chains, all he could do was defend his friend while he came up with some sort of way to break him out. Thankfully, it seemed that Nimure was far from helpless in his current situation, Moriyama watching as a swarm of insects joined the fight against Ka. "Ha! You're in for it now!" he shouted as he watched the swarm fly through the air. Unfortunately, his excitement would be short lived, as the swarm was swiftly absorbed by a wave of blood in a rather gruesome sight. To make matters, Ka summoned a clone of himself next to Moriyama, driving a wedge between the swordsman and his ally. "s**t!" he cursed as he instinctively jumped back, putting some distance between himself and the clone, but also further distancing himself from Nimure.

tab Moriyama could hear Nimure cries as Ka further tortured him. "Hang in there! I've got you!" he called out in desperation. His words felt hollow though, given the way his feet remained frozen in place. Suddenly, he found himself flooded with memories of the past. Memories of past encounters with the cult of Jashin. Memories of watching a teammate die at their hands while he could do nothing. Was history doomed to repeat itself? Would he be made to watch helplessly as another one of his friends was cut down?

tab Maybe his face was an open book or maybe Ka was just good at reading people, but the man seemed to pick up on a the insecurities whirling through Moriyama's mind. Once more, he taunted Moriyama for his weakness, declaring his efforts futile. However, this time, rather than ignoring the man's words, he let them sink in. "Yeah. You're right. I am the weak one." he said in a quiet voice. Ka was right. Compared to the rest of his team, he was weakest link. Nimure had an army of demonic bugs at his disposal and Kiku was an immortal living arsenal of puppets who carried a better sword than he could ever hope to craft. Next to them, what was he? Just some swordsmith playing ninja? "But still ..." his grip on his sword tightened. "Who gives a s**t!" he shouted in defiance. Even if he was weaker than his teammates, that didn't make him any less of a shinobi. He carried the same pride of anyone else and refused to go down without a fight. "Just means you'll look like an even bigger b***h when this weakling's done kicking your a**!"

tab With his moxie restored, Moriyama prepared to face the attack of the shadow clone heading straight for him. Seeing the chains heading for his feet while the clone attacked from above, he chose to give himself more distance, backflipping away from the clones attack {Whorl | Rank s+ | Simple}. "Seems you missed me at least." he jeered. As he hung upside down in the air mid rotation, the sword in his hand would ignite in brilliant orange flames and upon coming to face the clone once more, Moriyama would slash in front of him, sending out a wave of flames at the clone {Flame Spread Technique [ Hi Shinten no Jutsu ] | Rank D + Flame Waltz [ Enbu ] | Rank C | Complex | Overwhelming}. Whether or not his attack defeated the clone or even landed a blow against it, as soon as his feet touched back to the ground, Moriyama set his sights on the real Ka. With blinding speed, he closed the gap between them, delivering a flurry of swings with his fiery blade, praying that at least of one them would land {Dance of the Fire God [ Hinokami Kagura ] | Rank A | Complex | Overwhelming}.

Chakra :: 1910 / 2125 || Stamina :: 1525 / 2125 || Bukijutsu-Scholar || A-Rank || Chunin ||Profile

𝑩𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝑰𝒏𝒇𝒐:
𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒔
Strength +4
Speed +8
Agility +8
Endurance +6

𝑱𝒖𝒕𝒔𝒖𝒔 𝑼𝒔𝒆𝒅
Whorl | Rank s+ | Simple
The user performing several somersaults as they travel through the air, gaining a [1] point increase in speed or agility per rank of the technique. This can be used defensively to evade an attack or directly after a kicking technique. If used after a kicking technique, the user gains a [1] point speed increase to their next kicking attack if used directly after this technique. Alternatively, this technique can be used to relive damage from techniques that cause knock back or send the user flying to the ground by using the technique at the rank of the technique it is defending against.
Flame Spread Technique [ Hi Shinten no Jutsu ] | Rank D
The user channels fire chakra from their hand to whatever weapon they have in hand. The flames cloak the weapon, extending its range up to five feet. This also allows the user's bukijutsu and Basic Combat Skills to cause tier one burning and burns upon contact. This technique has an upkeep cost of five chakra per post.
Flame Waltz [ Enbu ] | Rank C | Complex | Overwhelming
The user perform a single slash of their weapon from any angle or direction. This chakra infused slash releases a powerful wave of elemental chakra that takes form of the element it carries it's affinity after being launched.For each rank of the technique, the element expands outward ten feet. If the user is able to clash with a target during this slash, the technique gains the overwhelming property if not already carried while forcing the target to the furthest range of the technique.
Dance of the Fire God [ Hinokami Kagura ] | Rank A | Complex | Overwhelming
The user channels their chakra into their weapon, exploding forward and delivering five cuts in the time a normal swordsman could deliver one with a [2] point increase to speed. Each slash manipulates the element they command along the path of the blade, acting as a secondary strike against the target. If the first sword strike is successful, the remaining four are guaranteed to land.

𝑰𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒔 𝑼𝒔𝒆𝒅

𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝑬𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒔
Able to Korabo 1 ninjutsu and 1 bukijutsu together with varying cool downs for a single action.

Ephemeral Ozymandias

gucci-shinigami

Stumpleton

Mega Waffles

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2022 6:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

Part I | Ka Yozen

▱▰▱My vision continued fading away until I couldn't see anything anymore. There was complete blackness, absent of light and color. I kept screaming in pain and panic as I became completely unaware of my surroundings. I flailed wildly as Chomei's sonic chakra spirit was continuously being pulled from my body. My only hope was when I heard that Moriyama was coming to help me. Ka's chanting stopped when he finished his Jashinist prayers. "Lights out!" Ka shouted before slamming his hand into the blindness seal that was sapping the light from my eyes. I shouted out as he seemed to finish whatever this advanced fuuinjutsu was that was blinding me.

▱▰▱When Moriyama jumped back and away he countered with flames. Ka's shadow clone collided with the fire and dissipated instantly. The shadow clone had stopped moving and seemed to dispose of himself. The chakra was dispensed into the shadow clone then returned to Ka's main body once his rituals were done. He had no further use for the shadow clone now that the chains were out, the Utamushi were still busy with the blood wave, and the demon was being steadily extracted. He stared at the cut on Moriyama's chin and smirked. His smile only grew beneath his mosquito mask as Moriyama referred to kicking his a**. "My shadow clone did its job keeping you busy. You're a worthless s**t. I've already blinded Nimure forever. My ritual is done. Yet, now I hunger for blood!" The vicious man shouted as his scythe was retrieved from his back. The main body was now able to jump away from Nimure as he waited for his techniques to do their work. The Kodoku Jashinist's manic bloodlust was becoming uncontrollable. When Moriyama used his large sword to slash at him dozens of times he swung his sickle about in extremely accurate circles. Sparks danced in the air as steel clashed. He jumped back and ripped his black mosquito mask from his face. Black out tattoos covered his neck and contrasted sharply with the pale white skin on his face. He had dark hair but lacked facial hair or noticeable facial features besides a malicious grin across his face. When the mask was thrown to the floor he formed a one-handed handsign. The blood that dripped from Moriyama's chin increased in volume and flew into Ka's mouth. He smirked again as the blood went down his throat. His black out tattoos appeared to glow to cover even his face. A white skeleton pattern also formed over his skin, almost like a new tattoo. Moriyama's blood dripped down the side of his mouth as he increased the volume of it with chakra. A pool of blood formed under his feet and took the shape of a pentagram. "Delicious. I'll suck the rest of the blood from your lifeless corpse soon. I'm a chosen child of Jashin. My life is neverending!" Ka yelled as the pentagram finished its form. The immortal tested whether or not the connection was formed by using his scythe to stab into his own leg. His right thigh was cut into with a huge gash and muscle damage that would make movement difficult. Instead of shrieking with pain, the immortal laughed loudly. "AH! Now, that's good..." Ka relished the pain with a smile under the skull formation on his face. The same injury would appear on Moriyama's body as well. He stabbed into his own stomach with his scythe to cause the same serious injury. He enjoyed his own pain as well as the sadistic result that the Jashinism would cause on Moriyama. Ka's mind was completely taken over by bloodlust as he focused on dealing a deadly blow to Moriyama through his own body though it would not kill himself. Finally, he raised the scythe and would motion to stab into his own heart while cackling...

Part II | Monarch

▱▰▱In the darkness of the half-collapsed warehouse, Monarch quietly formed a swarm of origami butterflies. Damn it, blondie's puppet body's a tough cookie. Time to finish her off... They were created with orange paper and flew out of the darkness toward Kiku's severely damaged body. The origami butterflies flew through the smoke and fire from the first detonation. They matched the large butterfly mask that covered Monarch's entire face and shielded her identity. Invisibility chakra concealed the origami technique to get that second sucker punch in that would finish Monarch's mirrored enemy once and for all. The chakra-enhanced paper monarchs were on target to reach Kiku and destroy her without her even seeing them. Suddenly, a figure appeared standing in the rubble in a body-flickered blink. The silhouette appeared to be a JUEI agent wearing a flak jacket and a white mask. He stood between Kiku and Monarch as thousands of insects flew toward the paper butterflies. They were easily intercepted using the sensory perceptions of the kikaichu. Their detonation chakra was eaten as well as the solid form of the paper itself. "You will not hurt her again!" Kiku would be able to hear Chimure's voice as she stood behind his back. Chimure's voice was protective and fatherly, in sharp contrast to the Kuemon decoy who had been used to hurt her. If she looked down she would see a couple of loose female insects crawling around her person after they were discretely left on the scientific papers that Chimure gave her. These allowed his swarm to keep track of her location. "Call me a worrywart dad if you want, but I knew you'd show your face again, Monarch! Looks like I was right to keep track of Kiku. You're going to pay for what you did to my home and my kids!" Chimure was far more enraged and filled with consternation than Kiku had ever seen from him before. He subtly referred to both Nimure and Kiku as his own as he remembered that she had ambushed them before. He suddenly threw two flash bombs with the precision of a highly trained JUEI agent. The flash bombs exploded and illuminated Monarch's form as she floated above the area with paper monarch wings. "She's right there, Kiku! Let's get her!" He pointed to Monarch who now appeared in the light of the continuously bright flash bombs. "Looks like I'll have to kill you both!" Monarch shouted in her high-pitched and unstable voice. She formed a handsign as Chimure's swarm continued flying toward her. A massive monarch butterfly the size of a boss summon appeared. It flew toward Kiku and the swarm. Chimure disappeared and reappeared again right next to Monarch mid-air. "This old dog's got some new tricks!" Chimure cried out as his hands became indigo. After Monarch kidnapped him and his wife, he worked tirelessly to be able to use the forbidden poison nano insects of his clan. He punched Monarch's torso which immediately turned into paper. The nano insects chewed through the pages though no harm came to Monarch herself. The massive butterfly broke through Chimure's swarm with ease before flapping its wings and causing hundreds of smaller explosive butterflies to attack Kiku and explode with explosive tags one by one.

Techniques used against Nimure (Ongoing):

Demonic Extraction Ritual | Rank S+ | Spiritual | Overwhelming (Commenced in the Last Post)
The Yozen and Blood Release clansman uses a forbidden seal, Jashinist chakra, and blood seals to form chains that actively pull a demon out of a host to seal it into a large scroll. The clansman must chant a particular Jashinist ritual to corrupt the demon to its original Jashinist state while performing the extraction. This extraction is a lengthy process that requires at least three posts to complete. The target must remain alive for the extraction to be successful against the Seals of Loss, Growth, and Adaption.

Chakra Negation Seal [ Chakura Hitei Shīru ] | Rank S+
After making contact with a target with the Seal of O Inari the user forms a hand sign, expeling chakra into the target's tattoo. The target is unable to utilize chakra for the next eight posts at base rank and an additional two posts per rank for each additional rank applied. In order to break this effect, the target must find a way to remove the tattoo from their body or utilize chakra greater than the strength of this technique in order to end the effect on the post it is applied.

Extermination of Sense Ceremony [ Kankaku-shiki no Zetsumetsu ] | Rank S+
After placing a tattoo on a target using another technique, the user forms a single hand sign while chanting prayers to Ō-Inari which causes an active tattoo bearer that is targeted to suffer tiered blindness, deafness, muteness, loss of touch and taste as well as chakra sense if this technique is cast at or above their body rank, requiring an upkeep cost two ranks below it's activated cost.

Techniques used against Moriyama:

Basic Combat: Scythe Counters | S+ | Simple
Ka swings his scythe dozens of times to clash with Moriyama's sword strikes.

Blood Manipulation [ Chi Soujuu ] | Rank S+ | Spiritual
The user manipulates blood through the user's preferred method listed in the traits of the clan. This freely manipulated blood is treated as simple in collisions but like all jutsu unaffected by Stats. Blood manipulated may be used in this manner within ten feet of the user per body rank of the user.

Rank E: Minor amounts with a maximum of a pint
Rank D: Near moderate amounts, roughly a gallon
Rank C: Moderate amount of blood, up to five gallons
Rank B: Large amounts of blood, up to fifty gallons.
Rank A: Huge amounts of blood, up to one hundred gallons.
Rank S: Unfathomable amounts of blood up to two hundred gallons.
Rank S+: Dreadful amounts of blood, up to five hundred gallons.

Forbidden Art: Crimson Controller Possessing Blood [ Kinjutsu: Shijihyouketsu ] | Rank S+ | Spiritual
The user carves a circular rune upon the ground beneath them, standing in the center of it's image. While standing within the image, the user must ingest the blood of the target. Once this is done, the user takes on a black skin tone with a crimson demonic skeleton appearing on their body. While remaining within the circle after the ritual is completed, any damage the user of the technique takes is mirrored back to the target(s) who had their blood ingested. Meaning if stabbed in the leg, a wound identical to the user's appears on the target's body as though the injury occurred to themselves. If the user leaves the circle created by the symbol before injesting the blood of the target the technique is broken and must be reapplied to use the reflective damage ability. This technique restricts the user to basic combat techniques, taijutsu, bukijutsu, or Ketsueki clan techniques while active. In addition, this technique requires an A ranked upkeep per post. Any limbs lost in this manner must be reattached by visiting the hospital or by medical ninjutsu. Requires Jashinism.

Ka's PAs Used:

▱▰▱ Blood Gathering | Ka is able to use the Blood Manipulation technique to gather all blood in the surrounding area, not just his own.

Monarch's Techniques Used:

▰ Butterfly Kamikaze Unit [ Kami Bunshin ] | Rank S+ | Invisibility Chakra Applied [ Countered ]
The user directs their paper to become four pure white butterflies. These butterflies can be the focal points for any sensory techniques the user knows. The four butterflies may freely relay any sensory information back to the user. Finally, if this technique is used at B-ranked, then the butterflies may either turn into deadly shurikens or detonate into explosive forces. Each butterfly has the power of a D-ranked attack.

Paper God [ Kami Kami ] | Rank S+
Allows the user to create from paper any of the boss tiered summons. The user can only make one use at a time, and can only be used two times per fight. The summon created has all of the techniques and benefits of the original summon. This creature may be used as a base for any of the user's sealing techniques.

Butterfly Kamikaze Unit [ Kami Bunshin ] | Rank S+ | From Giant Monarch Paper God
The user directs their paper to become four pure white butterflies. These butterflies can be the focal points for any sensory techniques the user knows. The four butterflies may freely relay any sensory information back to the user. Finally, if this technique is used at B-ranked, then the butterflies may either turn into deadly shurikens or detonate into explosive forces. Each butterfly has the power of a D-ranked attack.

Monarch's PAs Used:

▱▰▱ Covert Creations | Monarch is able to apply a ranked amount of chakra to her origami to make them completely invisible, even to dojutsu. Doing this does not consume an action.

×TITLE: Jonin】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 10】▰【AGILITY: 09】▰【ENDURANCE: 02】▰【CHAKRA: 4,015 || 4,665】▰【STAMINA: 2,515 || 2,515】▰【INSECTS: 1,000 || 1,000】▰【CHOMEI CHAKRA: 5,000 || 5,000】▰【CHOMEI STAMINA: 5,000 || 5,000】▰【SONIC CHAKRA: 1,200 || 1,200

Technique Used:

Techniques Active:

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
Status Effects:
• None

Personal Attributes

Class Information
E-D - None
C-B - 1
A-S - 2
S+ - 3

Stumpleton

gucci-shinigami

◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas