Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ
🦗 || Virus | Team Kiku Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2022 3:57 pm
User ImageUser Image
The Gilded Queen
Rank: Chunin 磁気 | Classes: Puppeteer | Puppeteer | Bloodline 力 | Body Rank: S+ 勇 | Elements: Water, Earth, Lightning, Magnetism, Wood

User ImageUser Image
“C’mon, calm down…” Kiku closed her eyes and took a calming breath, letting the silence of the warehouse wash over her. She didn’t feel the pain of it, but the surprise attack rattled her to her core. The girl needed to regain her composure and allow herself to use what little sensory ability that was afforded to her thanks to her Sage Mode. If her opponent wasn’t going to come out, then Kiku would need to find a way to track her down. Quietly the blonde girl lifted up her sleeve to reveal the Fuuin script on her forearm, before releasing the seal. With a cloud of smoke, her newest puppet would be called to her side: Sano Ayako, Divine Marchioness model. The puppet of the former Ame shinobi would be able to help Kiku track down her target.

Kiku’s fingers twitched, pulling on the strings of Sano’s body, as she tried to flag down her attacker. Once something came into range of the girl’s sensory abilities, Kiku’s eyes shot open. “Found you!” She yelled, swiping her hand, making Sano move to intercept the incoming butterflies. She stopped short, however, as someone else intercepted the attack. The explosion rattled the building, but thankfully left Kiku unharmed this time. The Chunin lowered her arm from shielding her face to look at her protector. She was pensive after being fooled by the appearance of her father, but the sound of this person’s voice suddenly put her at ease. “Chimure!” She gasped. He was honestly one of the last people she expected to be helping her, but she was grateful for it. The older Aburame’s presence let Kiku get her head back on straight and gave her the moment’s reprieve she needed. And not a moment too soon, as the one behind the attack finally showed themselves: Monarch. Kiku glared at the masked woman with her amethyst eyes. She thought Nimure had done a good enough job killing this b***h, but here she was. Alive and well. The crazy stalker screeched some nonsense that Kiku didn’t pay attention to and suddenly filled the room with a massive paper butterfly. “So much for subtlety…” she muttered.

In the brief exchange between Monarch and Chimure, Kiku’s mind was racing. Watching, waiting, analyzing Monarch’s fighting style. It wouldn’t take long for the blonde shinobi to get an idea. During the altercation, Kiku tossed Nuibari around the warehouse. The blade ricocheted around, leaving a web of nearly invisible, razor sharp wire around the inside of the building. It was meant to trap Monarch and restrict her movements, even in her paper form that she relied on so much, as well as trap the giant paper monster within the razor sharp confines. [Wire World S+ Complex] Kiku would form a handsign with her empty hand as her other caught Nuibari, holding it by the wire. The girl’s chakra shot into the wire, filling it to the brim with electricity. Kiku smirked as she laid her trap out. If Monarch wanted to be a bug so badly, then she needed to be ready for when the spider came out to play. [Hands of Torture S Rank Spiritual]

During this, Kiku motioned for Sano to move. Slots opened up on the puppet's body, allowing kaifu paper to slip from her body and flow out before wrapping around the wires. On close inspection, one would be able to read the script for "fire" on the paper as well as some numbers. Once the tags were set in place, the paper would ignite and the numbers would begin to countdown. [Sano Nin-Scholar Cross Class: Casts Hellfire Gale through paper tags that is delayed for [1] post]

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: 4125 / 4365
Stamina: 3385 / 3465
Nature Chakra: 1666 / 1666
Puppet Points: 7 / 69
Sano Chakra: 1070 / 1200
Sano Stamina: 1200 / 1200
Strength: 6
Speed: 6
Reflex: 6 [10]
Endurance: 6

First Action:

Second Action:

▰ Wire World | Rank S>>S+ | Complex
This technique is most effective in areas with a lot of different places for wires to wrap around such as forests. The user of this technique will sent their wires off in every direction with no intention of hitting an opponent. Instead the wires will bound off and wrap around various objects within the area. This alters the terrain mostly in favor of the user of this technique, creating obstacles that must be navigated through in order to reach the user and even obstacles capable of defending the user until the wires are destroyed. When a technique that would match this technique in power comes in contact with the wires the wires will fall away from where they've been set up. Only the user of this technique may physically touch the wires, others who attempt to interact with the wires physically without some sort of enhancement find themselves pushed away from the wires by 5 feet.
Narrative Addition: Due to the chaotic method of set up, being pushed away from the wires by attempting to interact with them can lead to being pushed into another wire which will also push them away. This can lead to interesting situations where someone is continuously bounced around in the wires.

Third Action:

▰ Hands of Torture [ Goumon no Te ] | Rank S
The user channels a massive amount of chakra into their hands to deliver painful and damning effects to the target quickly. The target aquires tier four paralysis on the spot that the hands touched and will cause major hemorrhaging of the orifices caused by internal bleeding, and unconsciousness while causing blured vision with tier one blindness. This technique may be sustained with an eighty chakra cost per post. Each time contact is made, the target has their consciousness robbed from them, incapacitating them completely after three contacts.

Sano:

Cross Class: → Ninjutsu – Scholar: Able to gain five additional custom slots. In addition the user is able to cast ninjutsu on sealing tags they carry in their inventory by paying the total cost of the technique plus an additional D Rank amount of chakra. These tags are placed on a time up to one post for each body rank of the user and must be specified as to the number of posts it takes to detonate upon creation.

▰ Hellfire Gale [ Jigoku no Hi Kyōfū ] | Rank S
A technique requiring the wind element in addition to the fire element. The user forms the required hand signs, creating six streams of flames that jettison out forty feet in a star shaped pattern surrounding the user. These flames cause tier three burns upon contact. After expelling the flames, the user manipulates the wind with an additional hand sign that causes the star shaped burst of flames to become a cyclone of flames that reaches one hundred feet in height with a forty foot base, expanding upwards as it rises. Targets caught within the burning cyclone have tier four burns applied. Both the star shaped burst and the cyclone require separate activations to evade, both at A Rank minimum.

Stumpleton

Ephemeral Ozymandias

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2022 3:36 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

tab Despite Ka's taunts, the impish grin remained on Moriyama's face as the two came to blows. "Yeah. Well I might be worthless, but the look on your face when I rip your mask off is gonna be priceless so I think that has me coming out on top here." he said as his katana met his opponent's sickle, the sound of clanging metal ringing throughout the bowling alley. Eventually their brief bout came to an end with Ka's retreat, leaving Moriyama by Nimure's side as the jashinist distanced himself. At Ka's unmasking, Moriayama pretended to gag. "Dear god, man. I take it back. I will give you any amount of ryo for you to put your mask back on." he jeered in feigned pleading. Despite Nimure's current state, Moriyama was able to enjoy the momentary victory of putting Ka on the backfoot ..... or so he thought.

tab Caught up in the action, Moriyama had failed to notice the small cut that he'd taken to the chin during Ka's initial attack. It wasn't until he saw the thin stream of crimson begin to travel through the air and into Ka's mount that he was met with a terrifying realization. 'Oh s**t!' He watched as askeletal pattern began to form on Ka's skin. 's**t! s**t! s**t!' His panic only grew as Ka began to draw an all too familiar pattern on the floor. 'SHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT!!!!' At this point, Moriyama was sprinting towards Ka, desperate to reach him and put a stop to the ritual. But-

tab SLICE

tab As Ka stepped into the circle he'd drawn, Moriyama watched as the man cut into his own leg with his scythe. "GAH!" Moriyama cried out in pain, as an identical wound formed on his own leg, halting his advance as he fell to one knee. 'Well that's not good.' he thought as he pressed his free hand against his wound. Unfortunately, his leg would soon be the least of his worries. The next thing he knew, his stomach was being torn open by the same phantasmal forced that had struck his leg moments before. He tried his best to compress the wound with the forearm of his sword but it was to little avail. 'Come on, blood. Really need you to stay inside me right now.' he silently pleaded, though it seemed his body didn't get the memo.

tab With his vision beginning to blur, Moriyama knew he didn't have long until his wounds got the better of him. With Nimure still chained up and down one leg, his options were incredibly limited but there was at least one move he could make, though it was rather risky. "Hope this place knows a good contractor." he choked out before coughs of pain. With a wave of his arm, he dismissed his katana in the same motion produced his broadsword {Enclosing Technique | Rank E + Unsealing Technique] | Rank E}. He then brought the large sword over his head and took in the deepest breath he could muster in his current condition. 'Welp. Here goes nothing.' With this, he plunged his sword into the floor with all his remaining might. As the blade pierced the surface, a fissure began to form as the earth beneath the bowling alley began to quake, cracking and splitting the floorboards in its wake as it moved towards Ka {Fissure Striking | Rank A | Complex}. Surely this would be an easy enough attack for Ka to dodge but that was fine. Moriyama had a different target in mind.

Chakra :: 1860 / 2125 || Stamina :: 1485 / 2125 || Bukijutsu-Scholar || A-Rank || Chunin ||Profile

𝑩𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝑰𝒏𝒇𝒐:
𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒔
Strength +4
Speed +8
Agility +8
Endurance +6

𝑱𝒖𝒕𝒔𝒖𝒔 𝑼𝒔𝒆𝒅
Enclosing Technique [ Fūnyū no Jutsu ] | Rank E | Universal
Using this technique, a wide variety of objects and even living things can be stored within scrolls, to be released when the scroll is opened or under a specific condition. Sealing an item into a scroll, does not require the user to be physically touching the item in question. A general vacuum at the site of the fuuin will attempt to pull matter into itself if left open. They do not take up limit slots on the profile. Fūnyū is an integral part of all the fuuin augments that are gained from other jutsu, meaning that the official description is simply a look ahead. This technique cannot be performed in battle. This technique can be used at up to two ranks of the user's body rank. The use of this technique at any rank only cost an E-ranked amount.
Unsealing Technique [ Kaifū no Jutsu ] | Rank E | Universal
This technique is a standard ninja skill which allows a ninja to summon an assortment of items that have been stored using fūinjutsu, Fūnyū no Jutsu, et cetera ( 1 item type per seal usage ). This technique is a standard ninjutsu which allows a shinobi to summon an assortment of items that have been stored in special seals, using fūinjutsu. Scrolls are the most commonly chosen for item storage. When needed, the owner activates the seals releasing their stored items or weapons of choice. Scrolls can also be used as ammunition for other weapons or have other seals inside of them, which expands the number of potential tricks a shinobi can use. Further ranks require further, and separate, training. Weapons are the most commonly sealed objects. The act of unsealing does not cost an activation, and remains only five chakra, regardless of the quantity of items unsealed.
Fissure Striking | Rank A | Complex
The user strikes the ground with all their might, bringing their blade downward From the impact point of their sword a massive tremor expands out in a conial shape for twenty five feet where the earth breaks apart and churns as it is devastated by an earthquake. All agility and speed of targets are reduced by 2 points within this area of effect while any techniques with upkeep costs being paid are interrupted as the foe fights against the upturning earth. The earthquake stays in effect for 3 posts at A rank and is increased by two post durations for each additional rank. When used at higher ranks,this requires the difference between the technique's base rank and the desired rank to be paid for entirely from chakra, allowing the attacks range to double with each additional rank.

𝑰𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒔 𝑼𝒔𝒆𝒅

𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝑬𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒔
Able to Korabo 1 ninjutsu and 1 bukijutsu together with varying cool downs for a single action.

Ephemeral Ozymandias

gucci-shinigami

Stumpleton

Mega Waffles

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2022 1:28 pm
User ImageUser Image

Part I | Ka Yozen

▱▰▱Just as Ka motioned to pierce his own heart and finished Moriyama off, the ground shook so violently that he lost his footing. Ka slipped on the outer ring of the blood pentagram as the ground beneath him threw him several feet out of the circle. The tip of the sickle blade was forced deep into his heart only after he left the circle, leaving Moriyama unharmed. The large scroll that was hanging loosely on his belt flew off of him and onto the shaking ground close to Moriyama. When Ka landed on his feet outside of the pentagram, blood began hemorrhaging throughout his organs. He smiled deviously as he vomited tarry blood onto the floor. Blood coated his teeth as he chuckled and dislodged the scythe from his chest. He felt immense pain as he doubled over, unable to be killed and yet feeling like death all the same. He continued hemorrhaging blood even as he tried to fight it. Blood poured from his chest as he raised his scythe threateningly at Moriyama. "You...you're dead...soon. Forgive me, my Lord." Presumably he was talking about Lord Jashin, yet there was another Jashinist cult figure that he had in mind. He dissolved into a pool of blood before completely disappearing from the area. Nimure's chains loosened as the fuuinjutsu disappeared. Chomei was returned to Nimure's body as Nimure collapsed to the floor. Meanwhile, the other Kodoku cultists remained with their hostages in the bowling alley. Now Moriyama and Nimure were left mostly out of commission with their wounds. Before the Kodoku nin could act, sharp chiming sounds could be heard throughout the bowling alley. A blast of wind flew the doors open as several Kodoku cultists were blasted away. The bowling alley began filling with dozens of people with brown hair and closed eyes. "Make way for the Kenzen clan!" An elder clansman yelled as they came to the rescue of the hostages in the bowling alley. They formed a large group and created a massive gale that rotated in the air. The blood that Ka formed and the knocked-out bodies of the Kodoku cultists were dragged up into the air and began swirling together in an air sphere filled with blood and screaming cultists. They were now stuck in the collective wind prison as the blind clansmen released sensory chakra signals to detect who all needed medical attention. One woman ran to Moriyama and used healing hands on his leg and chest, allowing him to be easily restored. "There, there." She said with a smile as a familiar figure entered the bowling alley as well, Hina Aburame. "Nimure!" She shouted as she ran to her son, her eyes closed as well. "We came as soon as we felt your signal." She said and it was loud enough for Moriyama to hear as he was being healed nearby.

▱▰▱I could feel the Utamushi re-entering my body as I lay there on the floor, completely drained of chakra and energy in general. All I could see was blackness as I heard familiar voices from my mother's side of the family. I could hear Moriyama as I turned over on my side. It was clear that he had won which allowed me to be released. Chomei and I were safe thanks to Moriyama's heroic efforts. "You saved my life. I appreciate it, Moriyama." I sighed as I reached out to Chomei in my mind's eye. Chomei, are you alright?" The bug seemed rattled but eventually he was able to muster a response. Yes! That was a close one! Chomei was clearly trying to keep his spirits up in the midst of yet another traumatic Jashinist event. When I heard my mom storming into the bowling alley I could feel her cradling my head. Tears flowed from my blind eyes as I kept them tightly shut. "Mom, I can't see!" I screamed out into the darkness as my mom gently hushed me. "Nimure, you have my blood. Just feel a different frequency. You can do it." My mom was named Hina Aburame, formerly Hina Kenzen. I remember that she knew that I was able to access her bloodline when I was blinded. I just needed time to recover and practice. If I did not have access to the clan's special frequency then they would not have known to come and help in the first place. I then heard my grandfather's footfalls as he approached to help me help. I wrapped my arms around him and my mother as they supported me. "Grandson, you have the ability. We can feel it. You just need practice. Let's get you home so you can recover." I walked with them toward Moriyama, unable to hold myself up on my own. "I'm going home. If you see Kiku later, tell her what happened. See if you can get to the bottom of who these people are and we'll deal with them later. Okay?" With that, I was taken back home to recuperate in bed while my chakra was restored. My grandfather and mother stayed the night in my apartment and would commence Kenzen training with me.

Part II | Monarch

▱▰▱As Chimure was in midair and landed a poison nano insect punch on Monarch, he spoke into his sleeve. "Calling JUEI backup for the warehouse off-site. I found Monarch." Monarch clearly winced in response to even more help coming for Kiku and against her. "No..." Monarch responded as she unleashed more paper butterflies at Chimure. He poured chakra into his feet and landed on one of the upper walls of the warehouse to steady himself. He unleashed more kikaichu that ate through the paper as he carefully watched Kiku's sword weave a massive and complex thread. Chimure smirked as the giant monarch butterfly was caused up in the razor wires. Monarch looked around as she was surrounded by the sharp wires. God ******** damn it, this was supposed to be easy. That one blast should've been it! Despite Monarch's careful planning, it was all going wrong. She knew that she would not be able to handle Kiku, Chimure, and even more JUEI agents coming down on her. Monarch knew that she had to get out of here. Meanwhile, Chimure leaped from the wall and breathed out thousands of toxic nano insects. They would collide with her just as the wires synched up to completely restrict her body. The poison insects and electricity would then bombard her all at once, dropping her corpse down to the ground below. However, the "body" immediately dissipated into illusory monarch butterflies. Chimure landed on the ground beside the fake body and sighed. A group of JUEI agents appeared outside of the warehouse and watched as the real Monarch flew away with large paper wings. They began running after her across the village. Chimure heard more intel in his earpiece. "This is a fake, she's outside!" As he yelled, Monach formed a handseal while flying away and detonating the giant paper butterfly as another massive explosion. Chimure swarmed the area with insects that used chakra to swarm and collide with it. The building was seriously damaged but Chimure and Kiku would remain unharmed. Chimure walked around the wires and approached Kiku, who was in rough shape. Still, as a scientist, he found the puppet exoskeleton design fascinating. "JUEI are following her and taking care of it. I don't think she'll be getting away this time. Let's go get you fixed up." The father suggested in a calm, reassuring voice. Still, Monarch was a master escape artist so he was still unsure.

Monarch's Techniques Used:

Art of Fake Death [ Niseshi no Gijutsu ]
Primary Sense: Sight
Additional Senses: Touch, Sound
Base Duration: 1 Post
Upkeep: None
Trigger: Line of Sight
Source: Visual Phantasm
Status Effect: None
Description: This Genjutsu only works while being attacked by an opponent with something deadly. The Genjutsu uses the last attack and creates an image where the user fails defend or evade in time making the attack look like a success and killing the illusionist. The whole illusion is made to lure the opponent into a false sense of security for a sneak attack, or to make a hasty retreat if necessary.

Body Flicker Technique [ Shunshin no Jutsu ] | Rank D
The user moves, using chakra to accelerate their movements rapidly. The user vanishes in the blink of an eye, often leaving behind leaves, sand or some other debris behind them that is kicked up from their action. This allows the user to travel instantly up to fifty feet within combat but cannot be used in conjunction with an attack during this action. In combat, this technique is able to be maximally used three times. Alternatively, this can be used to freely escape combat into another topic to another within the subforum. Outside of combat, the user may move the same distance as if escaping combat with this technique.

Paper God [ Kami Kami ] | Rank S+ | Used as S+ Detonation | Spiritual [ Countered by Chimure ]
Allows the user to create from paper any of the boss tiered summons. The user can only make one use at a time, and can only be used two times per fight. The summon created has all of the techniques and benefits of the original summon. This creature may be used as a base for any of the user's sealing techniques.

×TITLE: Jonin】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 10】▰【AGILITY: 09】▰【ENDURANCE: 02】▰【CHAKRA: 4,015 || 4,665】▰【STAMINA: 2,515 || 2,515】▰【INSECTS: 1,000 || 1,000】▰【CHOMEI CHAKRA: 5,000 || 5,000】▰【CHOMEI STAMINA: 5,000 || 5,000】▰【SONIC CHAKRA: 1,200 || 1,200

Technique Used:

Techniques Active:

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
Utamushi: The Utamushi (歌虫, Song Bug) are neon green flying crickets with orange wings. Because of these traits the Utamushi generally resemble Chomei. They release their characteristic chirps that can sound beautifully melodious or like a high-pitched screech. Because of this ability, they are also known as echo crickets. The Utamushi's song can be used as a sound-based trigger for the host's genjutsu and applies tiered jamming based on the rank of the technique. The Utamushi are capable of causing their bodies to glow neon green like fireflies. Utamushi consume chakra and therefore can be used for most Aburame insect techniques. Finally, the bugs are able to violently vibrate their wings to add vertigo to the user's fuuton.
Status Effects:
• None

Personal Attributes
▱▰▱ Cricket Chorus | Some of the kikaichu who fed from Chomei's supersonic chakra evolved into a new species of Aburame insect that is entirely unique to Nimure called the Utamushi. The Utamushi feed on small amounts of Chomei's chakra to survive so without the demon's chakra present in some form in the body through fuuinjutsu or otherwise, the species cannot survive. The Utamushi consume the specialized breed slot.
Utamushi: The Utamushi (歌虫, Song Bug) are neon green flying crickets with orange wings. Because of these traits the Utamushi generally resemble Chomei. They release their characteristic chirps that can sound beautifully melodious or like a high-pitched screech. Because of this ability, they are also known as echo crickets. The Utamushi's song can be used as a sound-based trigger for the host's genjutsu and applies tiered jamming based on the rank of the technique. The Utamushi are capable of causing their bodies to glow neon green like fireflies. Utamushi consume chakra and therefore can be used for most Aburame insect techniques. Finally, the bugs are able to violently vibrate their wings to add vertigo to the user's fuuton.
▱▰▱ Demonic Metamorphosis | All the Utamushi insects in Nimure's body die and instantly regenerate when they come into contact with Chomei's chakra during a demon transformation. After regenerating, the Utamushi are supercharged by Chomei's chakra. This allows them to remember up to five of their past technique resistances through the innate adaptation ability of the Aburame clan. These adaptations must have actually happened in the past and must be noted on the modifiers section of the profile to be used. This metamorphosis of the Utamushi requires a demon transformation and thus all adaptations are lost when the demon transformations end.
▱▰▱ Sonic Hellion | The jinchuuriki receives 200 sonic chakra per body rank rather than 100 for a total of 1,200 at S+ rank. Additionally, sonic chakra can be used to pay for a wind technique to add vertigo to any fuuton at [1] tier above the rank of the technique.
▱▰▱ High Frequency | Sonic chakra causes wind, taijutsu, bukijutsu, and speed release techniques to vibrate violently. Doing so allows them to greatly damage bones and cause [1] tier higher trauma than the rank of the technique on contact. Additionally, these techniques gain a [1] rank advantage against armor, shattering the metal instantly.
▱▰▱ Sensory Overload | Sensory techniques cost [1] rank less for the jinchuuriki to cast. Additionally, whenever sonic chakra is used jamming is applied at [1] tier higher than the technique's rank. A loud buzzing sound can also emit from sonic techniques and cause deafness within 20 feet per rank of the technique.
▱▰▱ Supersonic | The user receives an extra 200 to their Sonic chakra reserves. The user is able to break the sound barrier while using Sonic techniques causing a concussive chakra blast that is [2] ranks lower than the sonic technique used (minimum of D-Rank) and the deafness status is inflicted. This blast costs no combat action or resource and can only happen once per post.
▱▰▱ Swarm of Pestillence | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects inflict tiered disease status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
▱▰▱ Swarm of Acidity | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects become acidic and inflict tiered corrosion status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
▱▰▱ Unstable Mutation | When your Kikaichu adapts to a specific element the Kikaichu also gains that element. Insect techniques utilizing these Kikaichu can apply up to Tier-2 of their elemental status. Tier-4 if [Ninjutsu] class. Temporarily share your Kikaichu's adaptive resistance gaining a 1-rank reduction of its currently adapted resistance.
▱▰▱ Give and Take | The Chakra your Kikaichu drain to reproduce themselves can instead be stored within their bodies. When the Kikaichu return to you the host you can instead regain the chakra that was drained at the expense of the Kikaichu that were used to drain said chakra. Because of this your initial Chakra pool is also expansive netting you an additional +100 Chakra.
▱▰▱ Hive Meister | The max amount of Insects you can store in your body increases by [100]. You can house [2] Specialized Breeds instead of [1]. The Aburame may cast Ninjutsu using Insects instead of Chakra as the resource. When preforming ninjutsu in this manner, their insects swarm through their ninjutsu, latching to any targets it contacts. These ninjutsu techniques can be used in exchange for bugs at 1.5 times the cost.
▱▰▱ Elusive Echoes | Sound manipulation techniques may cast a sound-based genjutsu simultaneously with these techniques for no additional activation with the sound technique acting as the trigger. Genjutsu cast this way must be kai'd and cannot be released through pain. These techniques require a kai above the rank of the technique to release, up to S, not stacking with any genjutsu discipline. Sound-based maruton techniques may be added to the bloodline list without taking up slots.
▱▰▱ Clairvoyance | Sensory techniques cost one rank less in resource to use. Sensory techniques can be korabo'd with bloodline techniques for no additional activation. The user's passive radius of detailed information is increased to 100 meters.
▱▰▱ Gale | The user gains +2 agility. In addition, the user may pick one fuuton technique per body rank to make variable, though this requires moderator approval. Also, wind techniques with vertigo have that status effect increased by [1] tier at a maximum of tier 4.
▱▰▱ Plague Doctor | Nimure's mask has been electronically enhanced to resist the effects of gas-based poison. When this effect is active his voice becomes highly distorted and buzzing to further conceal his identity as a JUEI agent. This effect can only occur when Nimure is wearing his plague doctor mask with the goggles attachment that obscures the top half of his face.
▱▰▱ Cloak and Dagger | Once a shinobi has completed 50 missions without gaining any fame or infamy, a shinobi is able to erase their presence almost entirely. For 5 posts, the shinobi is considered to have tier 2 jamming preventing sensory techniques from sensing them. Once these five posts are over, this PA is put on cooldown for 3 posts. This cooldown cannot be reduced. Additionally they are considered to be invisible. Dojutsu simply do not acknowledge their existence unless they are in their advanced forms. I.e. Mangekyou sharingan, Tenseigan, etc. The user may choose to activate this PA at any point for no activation or cost. The invisiblity be broken by a shinobi with Infinite perception using a technique at least one rank below the shinobi's body rank. I.e. The cloak and dagger shinobi is B rank, the infinite perception shinobi must use an C rank technique. Finally, the shinobi unlocks access to this exclusive technique:

Class Information
First Class: Bloodline [ Aburame and Kenzen ]
▱▰▱ Dual Ancestry → Dual Ancestry allows you to have full access to two bloodlines upon creation including all techniques, abilities, and personal attributes associated with them. For biographical purposes, your secondary bloodline may be genetic or implanted at your discretion. This discipline gives you [4] bloodline PAs to be used only for the bloodline attributes of your dual bloodlines on top of the [2] personal attributes you receive at base for a total of [6]. If two elemental bloodlines are chosen then the primary bloodline's elemental affinities become your base elements and you gain full access to those elements while your secondary bloodline gives you locked elemental affinities that you cannot learn ninjutsu techniques from but you gain full access to the secondary bloodline. Locked elemental affinities can be unlocked through methods such as ninjutsu class or personal attributes. Elemental affinity personal attributes are automatically allotted to locked affinities. Jiongu users do not have access to Dual Ancestry nor can they be chosen as a secondary bloodline. Dual Ancestry users do not have access to the implant system including the Genetic Palette personal attribute. If you use multiple techniques from both of your bloodlines in the same post without Korabo then those techniques are increased in effectiveness by one rank. This discipline cannot be taken with the Elemental Mastery discipline from Ninjutsu Class.
Second Class: Ninjutsu
▱▰▱ Genius Keystone → You may create a "keystone" technique; this technique is essentially a Ninjutsu ninja's signature move, with power, aesthetic flair and versatility as described in the Keystone Guideline. In addition, you are able to use your third action for any ninjutsu, whether it is offensive or defensive, once every two turns. This discipline may not be taken in conjunction with another Keystone Discipline. Finally, Genius Keystone Ninja have the ability to Korabo their ninjutsu for [1] action to boost the rank of the korabo'd technique by [1] up to S+ rank with varying cool downs depending on the rank of the techniques.
E-D - None
C-B - 1
A-S - 2
S+ - 3
Third Class: Scholar
▱▰▱ Infinite Perception → Your specialty is more in sensory than in sealing or summoning. You are able to discover things such as demon chakra, or the type of technique that is about to be active (Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, etc.), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank from any active sensory technique. This discipline allows the user to be able to sense their enemy’s ninjutsu attacks and their composition, which grants a -2 rank reduction to dodging with the dodge mechanic X-ranked skill so long as it was used within the range of the user’s sensory abilities. You can release yourself from genjutsu at one rank lower in kai chakra release but with no benefit in pain release. In addition, the user's sensory abilities are extended fifty feet per rank of the technique. As a master tracker, you can advance in the ninja hunter and special ops careers for half as many Oinin Butai and ANBU missions completed. Upon reaching Initiate in Oinin Butai, you gain the Eagle Eye perk innately so you can choose one other Oinin perk as well. When you use a sensory technique with jamming you can double the jamming effect, this ability applies to one technique per three posts.
▱▰▱ Cross Class: → Bloodline – Ninjutsu: May combine one bloodline technique and one ninjutsu technique for a single action once every three posts by paying the resource cost for both. Bloodline techniques that share the user's elements gain the overwhelming property if not already applied.

Stumpleton

gucci-shinigami

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2022 11:00 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

tab As pleased as Moriyama was to see Ka fall from the circle of his ritual in the wake of the quake, he couldn't help but wince at the sight of the man falling on his own sickle. "Oof. That's gotta sting." he said, fighting the urge to advert his eyes. Still, the fact that Ka was the only one of them with a gaping chest wound meant that Moriyama's plan had been a success, allowing him to breathe a sigh of relief. Despite this though, Ka didn't seem to mind having a sickle buried in his chest. In fact, he seemed like he was almost .... enjoying it? At the very least, it was giving him a good chuckle as he pulled the sickle from his chest. As the man gave his final words, Moriyama shook his head. "Yeah. Well you're dead now so suck it." he said with a smirk, flipping him off as he dissolved away into a puddle of blood.

tab While there was comfort in knowing that this would absolutely, one hundred percent be the last time he'd ever have to deal with that skeletal psychopath, the gashes in his stomach and arm were any but comfortable. "Huh? Funny. Normally losing this much blood would make me pass out. Guess I've gotten a lot tougher since the last time I ..... Oh wait. Nope. There it is." Finally succumbing to his injuries, Moriyama's uninjured leg gave out on him, causing him him to crash to the floor. Before losing consciousness though, Moriyama witnessed a strong burst of wind enter the blowing alley. At first, he was worried that this meant more cultists had arrived but this was not the case. Much to his surprise, these reinforcements were for himself and Nimure, making quick work of the cultists who had originally arrived with Ka. Even more surprising though was that someone actually took the time to tend to his wounds. "Oh. Well this is a nice change of pace. We should fight in bowling alleys more often." he chuckled.

tab With his injuries healed and the knowledge that others were tending to Nimure, Moriyama was able to push himself back onto his feet and make his way over to where Ka had met his presumed end. When got there, it seemed that Ka had been reduced entirely to a puddle of blood, which seemed to strange but then again, everything these cultists did was weird so Moriyama didn't read too much into the matter. What did want to read into though was the scroll that Ka had left behind before his demise. However, this didn't seem like the most appropriate place to begin with his investigation, what with all the death and destruction. Thus he decided to seal the scroll in his arm for safe keeping until he could get back to his workshop. "Yoink."

tab After securing the scroll, Moriyama made his way back over to where Nimure was being treated for his injuries. Luckily it appeared that Nimure was still in one piece but watching him being held up made Moriyama believe that he'd gotten the worst of it between the two of them, which made sense. Losing your sight and having part of your soul almost ripped out was definitely worse than getting cut open, though not by much. Hearing his friend's request, Moriyama gave a swift nod. "Don't worry, buddy. I'm on the case. You just go get some rest now and I'll let you and Kiku know once I've got something." And with that, the two went their separate ways, Nimure heading home to heal while Moriyama began his investigation into the mysterious scroll left behind by Ka. Hopefully it would provide some insight into what the cultists wanted with Nimure and Chomei

tab Over the next several days, Moriyama remained held up in his workshop, aside from the "occasional" ramen break. (Can't work on an empty stomach, after all) The seals held within were meticulously crafted and whoever set them up certainly did their best to protect them from prying eyes. Fortunately though, if there was one thing Moriyama was good at, it was being a nuisance, making him the perfect man for the job. It certainly took some doing but eventually, he was able to crack the seals' design and identify them as memory seals. "Ohhoho. Pray tell, what juicy secrets do you hold?" he wondered aloud. He knew it was probably best to explore these seals with his full team but his curiosity was simply too powerful. "Surely one little peak couldn't hurt." he told himself, the corners of his lips curling into a mischievous grin. And so, with very little convincing from himself, Moriyama placed a hand over one of the seals and released it, flooding his own mind with visions of the events held within.

Quote:
tab Suddenly, Moriyama found himself staring through the eyes of another, presumably those of the memory's owner. At first, there wasn't too much information to go off of, as the owner's eyes were affixed downwards, looking upon what appeared to be the arms of a child holding a baby. 'Okay. Nothing too sinister going on here I suppose. Might have a wasted my sneak peak on this one.' he thought. Still, he was already in the memory so he figured he might as well see it through to the end. This decision would quickly prove to pay off as Moriyama heard the sound of a familiar woman's voice chime in. "Careful there with Nimure."

tab 'Nimure?!'

tab The woman's comment prompted the memory's owner to turn towards her, allowing Moriyama to see a younger version of a woman he recognized to be Hina Aburame, better known to him as Nimure's mom. "Don't worry, mom. I'll be careful." the young boy replied.

tab 'Mom?!?!'

tab "I know, Uemure. I'm sure you're going to be a wonderful older brother."

tab 'Older brother?!?!?! UEMURE?!?!?!?!?!'

tab With this, Moriyama was given one last view of Uemure looking down upon an infant Nimure begin held in his arms before the memory came to an end.

tab Trust back into reality, Moriyama found himself breathing rapidly as he regained his bearings and took in all he had just witnessed. "Holy s**t! What the hell was that doing in there?" He couldn't tell from just that one memory, but somehow this involved Nimure's older brother, Uemure, a man Moriyama was only vaguely aware even existed. "Oh yeah. This definitely warrants further investigation." With that, he worked throughout the rest of the day and straight through the night, working through each and every one of the seals and taking detailed notes on what each one held. The more he unlocked, the more connections he found between the cultists that had attacked them and Uemure.. By the end of all his discoveries, it was clear to Moriyama that whatever was going on, Nimure's brother was at the center of it all. "Ah man. The others are gonna flip their lids when I show them all this!" And so, with only the adrenaline of his discovery keeping him awake, Moriyama packed up the scroll and left his workshop to gather the rest of his team, eager to share with them all that he'd learned.

Chakra :: 2125 / 2125 || Stamina :: 2125 / 2125 || Bukijutsu-Scholar || A-Rank || Chunin ||Profile

𝑩𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝑰𝒏𝒇𝒐:
𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒔
Strength +4
Speed +8
Agility +8
Endurance +6

𝑱𝒖𝒕𝒔𝒖𝒔 𝑼𝒔𝒆𝒅

𝑰𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒔 𝑼𝒔𝒆𝒅

𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝑬𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒔
Able to Korabo 1 ninjutsu and 1 bukijutsu together with varying cool downs for a single action.

Ephemeral Ozymandias

gucci-shinigami

Stumpleton

Mega Waffles

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:50 am
User ImageUser Image

One Week Timeskip

▱▰▱The brief time after losing my sight and what would come next from Moriyama is opaque. I guess that makes sense given that it was a time of blindness. When I was hurried home from the bowling alley by my family I was encouraged to rest at home. I lay in bed and kept my eyes closed as if it would help. The world was now completely dark to me. I almost wanted to scream but I couldn't find the energy to even do that much. I was with my mom and granddad who stayed with me in my apartment. Kiku came home that day with my dad. I learned that they were attacked by Monarch and that Kiku was able to repair her body. I woke up very sore the next day but I had little time to rest. My grandfather began teaching me how to connect to a different frequency than sight. It took several days of meditating and training at home before I was able to unlock sensory abilities. Oh, how I hated meditating. If I were to describe my new vision it was like the world was neon green and buzzing at all times. Once my body was fully recovered I visited by grandfather's home and trained in the yard with him and my mom. I was now able to fight at least somewhat competently using only sound sight. Though I suspect that it will take me far longer to get comfortable with this. Thankfully Kiku was with me the entire time. I needed her there more than anything though I wouldn't admit it. I had an image to maintain, after all.

▱▰▱At the end of the week, Kiku and I invited Moriyama over to our place. Apparently, he had made an important discovery and now that I could move around freely and sense my surroundings I knew it was time. I sat in our living room with Kiku and waited for Moriyama to knock on the door. I just kept breathing and flaring my nostrils while listening carefully. "He's almost here." I could hear his footsteps and see his chakra signature from a great distance now. "Are you worried that I can sense your every move now? You better not have any secrets." My eyes were shut as I spoke to Kiku while facing away from her. I had to consciously turn and look at her while cracking a smirk. This was the first time I had smiled or made a joke in the whole week. I sighed before continuing. "I'm nervous. Moriyama said he found something important in mosquito boy's scroll. He sounded serious. Do you know how offputting serious Moriyama is? I don't like it." I shook my head and crossed my arms at the very notion. I wanted to get Kiku's thoughts on it. My legs started jumping nervously. "I hate this. All these people are still out there somewhere. Making plans to ruin my life." To say that I was bitter about all of this was an understatement. It seemed like Ka and Monarch were connected in some way, being Jashinists. The uncertainty of figuring out what they wanted was the most unnerving part. Still, I paused to think some more before correcting myself. "Um. Well, our life." Kiku and I were in this together. My blind eyes opened and stared at her for the briefest of moments. It was clear from my expression that I was holding back a "thank you for sticking with me through this" sized lump in my throat. I was learning how to accept help for once as Kiku said. But for some reason, I didn't want to get too mushy about it. I felt like I was too sappy when we first got together and recent tragedies put this all in context. Still, I knew she was here for me and I would be there for her, too.

×TITLE: Jonin】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 10】▰【AGILITY: 09】▰【ENDURANCE: 02】▰【CHAKRA: 4,015 || 4,665】▰【STAMINA: 2,515 || 2,515】▰【INSECTS: 1,000 || 1,000】▰【CHOMEI CHAKRA: 5,000 || 5,000】▰【CHOMEI STAMINA: 5,000 || 5,000】▰【SONIC CHAKRA: 1,200 || 1,200

Technique Used:

Techniques Active:

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
Status Effects:
• None

Personal Attributes
▱▰▱ Cricket Chorus | Some of the kikaichu who fed from Chomei's supersonic chakra evolved into a new species of Aburame insect that is entirely unique to Nimure called the Utamushi. The Utamushi feed on small amounts of Chomei's chakra to survive so without the demon's chakra present in some form in the body through fuuinjutsu or otherwise, the species cannot survive. The Utamushi consume the specialized breed slot.
▱▰▱ Demonic Metamorphosis | All the Utamushi insects in Nimure's body die and instantly regenerate when they come into contact with Chomei's chakra during a demon transformation. After regenerating, the Utamushi are supercharged by Chomei's chakra. This allows them to remember up to five of their past technique resistances through the innate adaptation ability of the Aburame clan. These adaptations must have actually happened in the past and must be noted on the modifiers section of the profile to be used. This metamorphosis of the Utamushi requires a demon transformation and thus all adaptations are lost when the demon transformations end.
▱▰▱ Sonic Hellion | The jinchuuriki receives 200 sonic chakra per body rank rather than 100 for a total of 1,200 at S+ rank. Additionally, sonic chakra can be used to pay for a wind technique to add vertigo to any fuuton at [1] tier above the rank of the technique.
▱▰▱ High Frequency | Sonic chakra causes wind, taijutsu, bukijutsu, and speed release techniques to vibrate violently. Doing so allows them to greatly damage bones and cause [1] tier higher trauma than the rank of the technique on contact. Additionally, these techniques gain a [1] rank advantage against armor, shattering the metal instantly.
▱▰▱ Sensory Overload | Sensory techniques cost [1] rank less for the jinchuuriki to cast. Additionally, whenever sonic chakra is used jamming is applied at [1] tier higher than the technique's rank. A loud buzzing sound can also emit from sonic techniques and cause deafness within 20 feet per rank of the technique.
▱▰▱ Supersonic | The user receives an extra 200 to their Sonic chakra reserves. The user is able to break the sound barrier while using Sonic techniques causing a concussive chakra blast that is [2] ranks lower than the sonic technique used (minimum of D-Rank) and the deafness status is inflicted. This blast costs no combat action or resource and can only happen once per post.
▱▰▱ Swarm of Pestillence | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects inflict tiered disease status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
▱▰▱ Swarm of Acidity | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects become acidic and inflict tiered corrosion status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
▱▰▱ Unstable Mutation | When your Kikaichu adapts to a specific element the Kikaichu also gains that element. Insect techniques utilizing these Kikaichu can apply up to Tier-2 of their elemental status. Tier-4 if [Ninjutsu] class. Temporarily share your Kikaichu's adaptive resistance gaining a 1-rank reduction of its currently adapted resistance.
▱▰▱ Give and Take | The Chakra your Kikaichu drain to reproduce themselves can instead be stored within their bodies. When the Kikaichu return to you the host you can instead regain the chakra that was drained at the expense of the Kikaichu that were used to drain said chakra. Because of this your initial Chakra pool is also expansive netting you an additional +100 Chakra.
▱▰▱ Hive Meister | The max amount of Insects you can store in your body increases by [100]. You can house [2] Specialized Breeds instead of [1]. The Aburame may cast Ninjutsu using Insects instead of Chakra as the resource. When preforming ninjutsu in this manner, their insects swarm through their ninjutsu, latching to any targets it contacts. These ninjutsu techniques can be used in exchange for bugs at 1.5 times the cost.
▱▰▱ Elusive Echoes | Sound manipulation techniques may cast a sound-based genjutsu simultaneously with these techniques for no additional activation with the sound technique acting as the trigger. Genjutsu cast this way must be kai'd and cannot be released through pain. These techniques require a kai above the rank of the technique to release, up to S, not stacking with any genjutsu discipline. Sound-based maruton techniques may be added to the bloodline list without taking up slots.
▱▰▱ Clairvoyance | Sensory techniques cost one rank less in resource to use. Sensory techniques can be korabo'd with bloodline techniques for no additional activation. The user's passive radius of detailed information is increased to 100 meters.
▱▰▱ Gale | The user gains +2 agility. In addition, the user may pick one fuuton technique per body rank to make variable, though this requires moderator approval. Also, wind techniques with vertigo have that status effect increased by [1] tier at a maximum of tier 4.
▱▰▱ Plague Doctor | Nimure's mask has been electronically enhanced to resist the effects of gas-based poison. When this effect is active his voice becomes highly distorted and buzzing to further conceal his identity as a JUEI agent. This effect can only occur when Nimure is wearing his plague doctor mask with the goggles attachment that obscures the top half of his face.
▱▰▱ Cloak and Dagger | Once a shinobi has completed 50 missions without gaining any fame or infamy, a shinobi is able to erase their presence almost entirely. For 5 posts, the shinobi is considered to have tier 2 jamming preventing sensory techniques from sensing them. Once these five posts are over, this PA is put on cooldown for 3 posts. This cooldown cannot be reduced. Additionally they are considered to be invisible. Dojutsu simply do not acknowledge their existence unless they are in their advanced forms. I.e. Mangekyou sharingan, Tenseigan, etc. The user may choose to activate this PA at any point for no activation or cost. The invisiblity be broken by a shinobi with Infinite perception using a technique at least one rank below the shinobi's body rank. I.e. The cloak and dagger shinobi is B rank, the infinite perception shinobi must use an C rank technique. Finally, the shinobi unlocks access to this exclusive technique:

Class Information
▱▰▱ Dual Ancestry → Dual Ancestry allows you to have full access to two bloodlines upon creation including all techniques, abilities, and personal attributes associated with them. For biographical purposes, your secondary bloodline may be genetic or implanted at your discretion. This discipline gives you [4] bloodline PAs to be used only for the bloodline attributes of your dual bloodlines on top of the [2] personal attributes you receive at base for a total of [6]. If two elemental bloodlines are chosen then the primary bloodline's elemental affinities become your base elements and you gain full access to those elements while your secondary bloodline gives you locked elemental affinities that you cannot learn ninjutsu techniques from but you gain full access to the secondary bloodline. Locked elemental affinities can be unlocked through methods such as ninjutsu class or personal attributes. Elemental affinity personal attributes are automatically allotted to locked affinities. Jiongu users do not have access to Dual Ancestry nor can they be chosen as a secondary bloodline. Dual Ancestry users do not have access to the implant system including the Genetic Palette personal attribute. If you use multiple techniques from both of your bloodlines in the same post without Korabo then those techniques are increased in effectiveness by one rank. This discipline cannot be taken with the Elemental Mastery discipline from Ninjutsu Class.
▱▰▱ Genius Keystone → You may create a "keystone" technique; this technique is essentially a Ninjutsu ninja's signature move, with power, aesthetic flair and versatility as described in the Keystone Guideline. In addition, you are able to use your third action for any ninjutsu, whether it is offensive or defensive, once every two turns. This discipline may not be taken in conjunction with another Keystone Discipline. Finally, Genius Keystone Ninja have the ability to Korabo their ninjutsu for [1] action to boost the rank of the korabo'd technique by [1] up to S+ rank with varying cool downs depending on the rank of the techniques.
E-D - None
C-B - 1
A-S - 2
S+ - 3
▱▰▱ Infinite Perception → Your specialty is more in sensory than in sealing or summoning. You are able to discover things such as demon chakra, or the type of technique that is about to be active (Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, etc.), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank from any active sensory technique. This discipline allows the user to be able to sense their enemy’s ninjutsu attacks and their composition, which grants a -2 rank reduction to dodging with the dodge mechanic X-ranked skill so long as it was used within the range of the user’s sensory abilities. You can release yourself from genjutsu at one rank lower in kai chakra release but with no benefit in pain release. In addition, the user's sensory abilities are extended fifty feet per rank of the technique. As a master tracker, you can advance in the ninja hunter and special ops careers for half as many Oinin Butai and ANBU missions completed. Upon reaching Initiate in Oinin Butai, you gain the Eagle Eye perk innately so you can choose one other Oinin perk as well. When you use a sensory technique with jamming you can double the jamming effect, this ability applies to one technique per three posts.
▱▰▱ Cross Class: → Bloodline – Ninjutsu: May combine one bloodline technique and one ninjutsu technique for a single action once every three posts by paying the resource cost for both. Bloodline techniques that share the user's elements gain the overwhelming property if not already applied.

Stumpleton

gucci-shinigami

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2023 6:35 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

tab Moriyama was practically vibrating with energy as he made his way to Nimure's apartment, hardly able to contain himself. Ever since he'd made his big discovery from mosquito-man's scroll, he'd been itching to share all that he'd learned with his teammates. And now that Nimure had properly recovered from his injuries and adjusted to his new senses, it was finally time for him to make his big reveal. Of course, his excitement over decrypting the scroll was somewhat diminished by the potential that the news would be incredibly upsetting for Nimure, but he was prepared for this. Come what may, he'd be there to support his friend in anyway he could, just as he always had.

tab Stepping up to the front door, Moriyama didn't bother knocking or announcing himself in anyway before simply letting himself in. Granted, this was something he commonly did whenever he was worked up over something so this shouldn't have come as too much of a surprise. Not that Nimure could even be surprised these days with his super hearing. "Hey there! Hope you don't mind if I just let myself in. No time to spare." he greeted the pair in passing as he quickly made his way over to the kitchen table. Tapping a mark on his forearm, the scroll he'd been studying appeared in his hands in a puff of smoke, which Moriyama would lay out in front of him on the table. "Alright. Gather 'round you two. Time to show you what I found." he called out over his shoulder, waving his hand to beckon the others to join him at the table.

Chakra :: 3175 / 3175 || Stamina :: 3175 / 3175 || Bukijutsu-Scholar || S+-Rank || Chunin ||Profile

𝑩𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝑰𝒏𝒇𝒐:
𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒔
Strength +4
Speed +8
Agility +8
Endurance +6

𝑱𝒖𝒕𝒔𝒖𝒔 𝑼𝒔𝒆𝒅

𝑰𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒔 𝑼𝒔𝒆𝒅

𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝑬𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒔

Ephemeral Ozymandias

gucci-shinigami

Stumpleton

Mega Waffles

gucci-shinigami
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2023 1:36 pm
User ImageUser Image
The Gilded Queen
Rank: Chunin 磁気 | Classes: Puppeteer | Puppeteer | Bloodline 力 | Body Rank: D 勇 | Elements: Water, Earth, Lightning, Magnetism, Wood

User ImageUser Image
Kiku glared off into the distance as Monarch’s body flew away into the sky. The girl growled as she grit her teeth. Chimure’s words sounded far away, merely a backdrop to the raging thoughts within the princess. Where was she going? Was she working with anyone else? Why weren’t they following her? Kiku made a motion to move but was stopped as the Aburame man’s words stopped her, finally catching up to her. “No, I can still go!” She didn’t mean to yell, but her concern was evident. Monarch was obsessed with Nimure, that much was obvious. Kiku couldn’t just let this… monster get free. “Monarch’s fixated on Nimure. If she’s here then Nimure might be in danger too.” As Kiku spoke, a cloud of smoke poofed into existence next to her, revealing the Dread Surgeon Hoehoemu puppet. “If we can give chase, then we can figure out what her bigger plan is-”

As Kiku took a single step forward, the leg she stepped with shattered under the weight. The puppeteer collapsed face first into the ground as her pupped un-summoned itself. Kiku grit her teeth and pushed herself up from the ground, balling her fist as frustration coursed within her. The explosion from before took a much larger toll on her body than she thought. “Fine.” Kiku whispered as Chimure picked her up. Anger, frustration, guilt, embarrassment, exhaustion, as well as the feeling of hope she’d had being crushed (Why did she ever think her own dad would want to talk to her?) left Kiku a shell of her energetic self, only occasionally giving Chimure directions to her home workshop for repairs.

Getting things situated for repairs in the shop took an excruciatingly long amount of time. It took Kiku every ounce of self control she had not to throw her puppet body down on the workbench and haphazardly go through the maintenance. If Monarch was back, then there was a high chance Nimure, or even Moriyama, were in danger. Instead, Kiku went through the routine of swapping her heart out from her body and into another, temporary one. One that she used for routine maintenance, but held minimal combat ability. Once the process was done and Kiku awoke, she looked down at her body. Or more specifically, the damage to it. The explosion had in fact done more damage than she thought. Something she took for granted without the ability to actually feel it. Repairs would take days, maybe even a full week.

But there wasn’t time for that now. The blonde turned to leave, on a mission to find Nimure and Moriyama. But as soon as she entered the living room, she was stopped by the entrance of visitors. Hina, an older lady Kiku didn’t recognize, and… Nimure? Kiku let out a gasp and instinctively vaulted over the couch to be by his side. He looked worse for wear, but one thing in particular stood out: his eyes, now cloudy husks of what they usually were. “Nimure! Are you okay? What happened?” Before he could answer, Kiku lifted her gaze to Hina. “Who did this to him?” From this point, the lengthy explanation of the attack on Nimure and Moriyama would start to catch Kiku up to speed. Additionally, Kiku and (presumably Chimure) would share their experiences with Monarch.

A week later. One whole week, and Kiku was still adjusting to the news. Nimure, blind. Her own body in pieces, and a conjoined attack on them specifically. The first day or so, Kiku didn’t leave Nimure’s side. She was loosely aware she wouldn’t be able to do much in her temporary body, but that didn’t dissuade the girl from staying by her boyfriend’s side. After hour twenty-three and minute forty-seven, Nimure, Hina, and Nimure’s grandmother eventually convinced Kiku to get her own needed rest. So she would leave the demon host to train with his new abilities with his family while she worked on repairing her body. At the end of the week, Kiku had finished repairs. However she’d pushed everything up to the last minute, adding further upgrades to the body instead of simply repairing it. As such, she didn’t allow herself time to actually return to her body by the time Moriyama was supposed to be there. Kiku, while still in her temporary body, left her workshop as Nimure announced their teammate’s presence. The girl tilted her head as she wiped oil from her hands into an already black-stained rag before slinging it over her shoulder. She wondered about how to respond before the girl saw her favorite smirk return to her bestfriends face. “Uh, yeah. I got one: I’m secretly a JUEI agent.” The girl teased as she closed the distance to him. “You caught me.” She added as she threw her hands up in mock surrender.

It was good to see him back to his normal, worrying self. “Unless you count that time Not Ichiraku changed their menu, I didn’t know Moriyama could be serious.” Kiku added as she perched onto the back of the couch next to Nimure, sitting cross legged while she clasped her thumb and forefinger around her ankles. There was a quiet moment after Nimure stopped talking that hung over the two like a curtain. Kiku didn’t need suped up sensory powers to know what he was trying to get at. The puppeteer quietly smiled and gently put a hand on his shoulder. “Well, it’s not gonna happen. Not if I have any say in the matter.” Kiku was worried as well, but showing it wasn’t going to help anything. So instead she did her best to reassure Nimure’s own worries.

The door to the apartment slamming open shattered the moment with all of the subtlety of a brick through a window. “Oh hey Moriyama, please. Make yourself at home.” Kiku chided, frowning as the third team member burst into the apartment. Kiku watched him as he made the familiar path from door to kitchen, but this time walked past the fridge and to the table. The girl gently hopped down from her perch and went to stand across from him, also looking down at the scroll. “So what’s this supposed to be?”

"Speaking"

Thinking

Chakra: - / -
Stamina: - / -
Nature Chakra: - / -
Puppet Points: 0 / -
Strength: -
Speed: -
Reflex: -
Endurance: -

First Action:

Second Action:

Third Action:

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Stumpleton

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2023 4:26 pm
User ImageUser Image

▱▰▱I raised an eyebrow at her when she joked that she might be a JUEI agent but I quickly shucked it aside. When Kiku rested her head on my shoulder, I tilted my head to rest on hers in kind. I smiled when she mentioned the ramen menu change, that was a traumatic day for sure. I allowed myself to finally calm down in the midst of Kiku's words, feeling my heart start to warm up again. "We'll figure it out." I responded and allowed my girlfriend's words to comfort me. I knew that she was putting on a brave face, but by this point, the three of us had survived so much as a team. At the time I believed that we were invincible. Little did I know how quickly things could change like the wind and the tides.

▱▰▱I didn't bother to go to the door, knowing Moriyama would let himself in. When Kiku gave Moriyama some mild and sarcastic scolding, I immediately responded. "He's way ahead of you." I smirked as I walked up to the kitchen table and sat down. When the scroll was placed in front of me, as well as Kiku, I placed my finger on it. Sensing the chakra, I heard that Moriyama had discovered some important information from it. When Kiku asked what it was, I answered for Moriyama. "It's a complex sealing array. You're sure it's not just Ka's secret grocery list?" I gave some sarcasm of my own but it indicated something I was afraid of, that we wouldn't have a lead. Based on Moriyama's demeanor, that seems to not be the case. I placed my whole hand on the seals, feeling the chakra in them as though it was braille. "Dude, this thing's a labyrinth. You decyphered it?" I knew a little bit about sealing and learned more as a JUEI operative, but I knew that I was far from Moriyama's level of skill. "Of course you did. I know you must have some brains in there." I tilted my head up as I smiled and poked at Moriyama's forehead from across the table in an almost brotherly fashion. I knew that Moriyama was better at sealing at the academy than he let on, but improving to the point where he could crack something this complicated was impressive.

▱▰▱I waited for a few moments until Moriyama would unseal the scroll's contents. On the table and above the scroll was a chakra-based hologram. The hologram was large and levitated above the table and was easily twice its size. Because it was chakra based, I was able to sense the content of the images easily and Kiku and Moriyama would be able to easily see the colored images. For them, it would be like watching a moving film. "Is this just...someone's memories?" The idea that someone would be able to use fuuinjutsu to seal someone's chakra and memories was strange. It was like a diary of sorts. I had seen something similar used for taking memories while interrogating suspects in JUEI. Before the memories, played, Ka's voice could be heard in the room from the chakra projection. "Ka Yozen, sealing hive mind memories numbered one through seventy-seven, for Kodoku." Ka's voice was all too familiar and must have been recorded during the sealing procedure.

Memory Sequence Beginning

▱▰▱Immediately after Ka's voice stopped, an image of the Old Konohagakure's academy appeared. A small girl with blonde hair and a paper butterfly mask appeared. She stood in front of someone and it was clear that we were looking at her through the eyes of the person she was speaking to. "Let's go over here!" She grabbed the person's hand and dragged them to a remote part of the training yard. She gave the memory holder a quick peck on the lips before giggling and shyly running away. "Kimiko!" The memory holder called out her name, it was clearly the voice of a young boy. Next, the image of an infant appeared in a crib. The infant had short brown hair and distinct yellow eyes. The memory holder stood above the baby and grabbed his nose so tightly that the baby began crying from the pain and the boy laughed sadistically in response. Time skipped again, the memories presented a graduation ceremony before genin squads were announced. "Team Eleven will be Kimiko Chōhane, Ka Yozen, and Uemure Aburame!" It was now clear that the memory holder was Uemure. The teacher announced and the trio of twelve-year-olds assembled with the squad's jonin leader for training. The exercises were displayed through Uemure's eyes with Ka shown as a young boy covered in standard Yozen tattoos. He struggled with the exercises while Kimiko was able to kick him to the ground with a single kick. "Too slow!" The girl cackled mockingly and seemed to have an immense sense of self-confidence. Uemure watched the two genin spar while hunched over on the ground, mumbling incoherently to himself. Time jumped again, now the memories were becoming distorted, almost as if they were glitching from insanity. Uemure cackled and was shown in the background of a home using a rock and stick to torture a cat. The cat's sounds were horrifying as Uemure continued to hurt it before eventually allowing his insects to devour it alive. Cries and squeals could be heard from a five-year-old boy standing to the side. The boy was being restrained by kikaichu insects and was unable to intervene. "Stop hurting Spot! Stop! Please!" The boy, the young Nimure, desperately yelled that over and over while the memories continued to be controlled by scraggly voices. "KEKEKEKEKEKEKEK!" Maniachal laughter that sounded like clicking could be heard from Uemure as Nimure continued to scream. Moments later, the two's parents, Chimure and Hina separated the two. Time skipped again, showing the parents taking Uemure to a mental hospital for long-term residential treatment.

▱▰▱A new memory was played in the sequence, showing the squad going on their first mission. As they transported a merchant with important village wartime cargo across the Land of Fire, a group under the insignia of the "United Hidden Villages" appeared and intercepted the group. The memories became a haze of blood and mayhem as the jonin attempted to fight them off. The jonin was then killed by the UHV captain, Ka was injured and Kimiko was captured. Uemure then cackled and released thousands of kikaichu who ate through the UHV chakra shields and began devouring the UHV soldiers. "THE SWARM HUNGERS! KEKEKEKEKEK!" Dozens of soldiers were being eaten alive by the Kikaichu as Ka and Kimiko were released. "DIE! DIE! DIE!" Uemure yelled as he brutally slayed them with kikaichu. Kimiko and Ka stared in amazement before Uemure finally finished and stepped back. The Aburame boy looked at the corpse of their jonin teacher before mumbling. "My turn." The hunger overwhelmed him as he knelt down and tasted human flesh for the first time. Kimiko and Ka just sat and watched in horror at what they were witnessing in addition to the entire traumatic experience from the genin squad mission gone wrong. Kimiko and Ka's eyes then slowly changed, innocence lost. Now Kimiko stared adoringly at Uemure for sparing her and saving her life.

▱▰▱When the three returned to the village, an investigation of the incident by the Old Konoha ANBU began. Darkness only grew from there as Ka and Kimiko continued to go on missions with Uemure. Uemure watched from the side, hunched over, as the memory projections played the sounds of speaking insects as if his own mind was violently abuzz. "Kimiko, what're we gonna do? They're gonna find out we covered for him sooner or later." Ka asked the butterfly-masked girl before she instantly responded. "It's Monarch." Ka then looked at her with a perplexed expression. "What?" She continued to glare at him before explaining. "It's not Kimiko, it's Monarch. The caterpillar died back there with the UHV, and the Monarch was born. You get me? There's no coming back from this. We need to leave Konoha." Monarch smirked before glancing over lovingly at Uemure. Uemure responded by standing from his gargoyle-like position. "AND WE...ARE...THE SWARM!" Uemure shouted maniacally, having lost his individual identity to the hive mind. The memory then suddenly skipped to the next.

▱▰▱Once the trio of rogues escaped Old Konoha, they became stowaways on a massive ship that crossed to the eastern continent. The three found themselves in an ominous part of the Swamp Country. "Swamp Country really lives up to its name. What a s**t hole." Monarch commented. As they surveyed the area, Uemure found a Jashinist artifact in the Kurosawa swamp. Suddenly, Jashinist chakra was consumed by Uemure's kikaichu. Uemure was under a swamp tree while Monarch and Ka stared down from above. The corrupted natural energy caused the kikaichu to evolve into hungry flying maggots. Uemure was pulsating with corrupted chakra as a forbidden seal formed on his neck. "YES, LORD JASHIN! YESSSSSSSS! GIVE US THE POWER!" Uemure's body glowed with demonic chakra before he gained control of the heart of the Kurosawa swamp. Ka and Monarch joined Uemure down below and immediately bowed before him, never seeing power like this before. Uemure spoke while controlled by the voices of his swarm who gorged on Jashin's corrupted nature chakra. "WE ARE LORD JASHIN'S HARBINGER! YOU AND US WILL TAKE THE NAME KODOKU! THE SWARM WILL DEVOUR THIS WORLD! THE DARK LORD COMMANDS THAT WE FORM A CULT OF OUR OWN AND PREPARE THE WORLD'S DESTRUCTION!" Uemure shouted madly at the two as they fully acquiesced to their new prophet and new purpose. "AND WE'LL START...WITH KONOHA! GET US FOLLOWERS AND WE'LL FULFILL THE LORD'S COMMANDS! KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEK!" Uemure laughed for so long that he gasped for air uncontrollably. More memories would be presented, showing the gradual growth of the Kodoku denomination of Jashinism in the Kurosawa over the years. They would be familiar to Kiku and Nimure because they wore the same uniforms as the people who kidnapped Nimure's parents long ago. Moriyama would also recognize them as Ka's goons at the bowling alley from a week earlier. Cannibalistic rituals, blood pentagrams, and insect worship were shown. Ka was shown using black ink to tattoo over his Yozen tattoos, completely blackening his skin in ink as a Jashinist apostate of O-Inari. Monarch was shown obsessing over her origami creations and devoutly worshipping Uemure and his insects. One night, she attempted to visit Uemure under the great swamp tree and speak with him. Before she could kiss him, the memories showed Uemure biting her and her being forced to run away. Yet she still maintained her obsession of him. The memories abruptly stopped and the chakra images from the scroll faded away with the seventy-seventh memory of attempting to cannibalize Monarch.

Memory Sequence End

▱▰▱I put my face in my hands when that horrible sequence of memories finally subsided. "Uemure's behind all this. I should've ******** known." I refused to refer to him as my brother after all the ******** up s**t he has done. I had to fight back the trauma as I watched my cat being tortured and eaten by that sick ******** all over again. That was something I had never even told Kiku and Moriyama about and tried to just forget. I was completely frustrated at finding out this truth. I fought back tears of rage as I slammed my hands on the table. "I'm sorry you guys had to see all that. The twisted thoughts of a monster." I suddenly stood up and paced anxiously around the kitchen, slamming my fist on the walls in frustration whenever I could. This was a lot to process as I felt my chest tightening from the panic. Why did my life always have to be so damn shitty?

▱▰▱I finally just leaned against the wall and fought like Hell to collect my frenzied and overwhelming thoughts. I did what I could to think logically about this using my JUEI training. "Monarch mentioned being fascinated by the Utamushi. Ka tried to steal Chomei from me. That must be what Uemure's after. Obviously, I'm not going to be safe until Uemure's put in the ground. We should report this village threat to the Hokage, get our orders from her, then we might be able to go after them." I was open to suggestions from Kiku and Moriyama but this was the best I could come up with.

Technique Used:

Techniques Active:

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
Status Effects:
• None

Personal Attributes

Class Information
E-D - None
C-B - 1
A-S - 2
S+ - 3

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

◄ 時║𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 ↬ ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ ʀᴘ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out