Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mythikos

Back to Guilds

A B/C Centaur and Mythological Creature Shop 

Tags: Centaurs, Mythology, Roleplay, Pegasus, Fantasy 

Reply [IC] Chimereid Island RP
[PRP] Hurry Boy He's Waiting Here for You (Toto & Calais)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2022 6:20 pm
User Image Today was not Toto's first meeting with Calais, but the centaur relished the experience just as much as if it was. He'd found himself a nice meadow to practice in, a place that the elaphator knew to find him in. As his hands tapped the drums, the little spirit that was a constant presence at his side softly accompanied them. The little creature only knew a few notes of the song, but that hardly bothered Toto.

In fact, he was rather amused by how enamored the spirit was of those notes. Often when he was minding his own business he would hear them sounding quietly by him... and surely Calais had heard them a time or two. It brought a smile to the stallion's lips, and he let his hands beat out the notes, even as the spirit repeated them once again. Timed like this it was quite a special sound.

Uta

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2022 11:34 am
The blue haired, dark-skinned elaphotaur eagerly picked his way towards the chosen meadow. It had only been a few days since their previous meeting, but Calais was delighted to spend another day with the centaur. He was, no surprise, a bit of a vain creature, and Toto had made his interest in wanting to spend more time with him very clear. Who was he to deny the stranger another date? He liked the attention... and had been lefting wanting more.

His little tail twitched with anticipation as he heard Toto's presence before he saw the vibrant-haired man. Bounding forward, and up a small hill, he followed the sound of drums to their source. "Why hello there, handsome," Calais greeted in his usual flirtatious manner. He couldn't help but let his eyes drink in the sight of the other -- the vibrant hair, the chiseled muscles, the raw strength that even the strongest of Elaphotaur's seemed to lack.

Could anyone really blame him for his keen interest?

"Am I interrupting?" His eager gait had slowed to a more languid walk. He paused now and then to pick up a hoof, or to turn just so, to remind the other of how absolutely stunning he himself was.

Just in case Toto had forgot.

Mr Cheri

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2022 8:30 pm

The lovely sound of Calais's voice broke into Toto's thoughts, disrupting the pattern of his beat. This made the little spirit protest, for it had been in the midst of its riff. "I'm sorry," he told the creature, his smile widening, "but Calais is here." At his words, it floated off, disgruntled, producing the riff of sound in an irritated manner. "Hello beautiful," he said, turning to take in the sight of the gorgeous elaphator.

And oh, Calais was indeed breathtaking. A vision in blue and purple. Suddenly, he found his hooves beneath him, and he was already taking steps toward the other when he became aware of it. "Not at all," he murmured, eyes fixed on that gorgeous face. His hand reached out to take one of Calais's own, and he kissed the back of it. "Although my companion may not quite agree."

Uta

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2022 9:33 pm
Calais would not have thought twice about the little spirit had his ears picked up on the irritable cadence. He hadn't known Toto long, but he was familiar enough to know the little music spirit could play the same riff in a variety of ways -- and expressed more in the few notes than Calais would have expected. Still, the elaphotaur had very little concern, for Toto had moved, and taken a few steps towards him.

His little tail tuff couldn't help but wriggle a bit in delight. Purple eyes drank in the sight of the much larger centaur, and it took all his power to remain in his pose and not bound forward into his arms. Thankfully, he didn't have to wait long before Toto was before him, kissing the back of his hand, and leaving the little elaphotaur delighted by the action. Delighted, and a little purple with a blush that quite surprised him. He had not been aware that he could blush.

Oh ho, his handsome musician certainly had a way with his words that agreed greatly with the little deer. Surely, he'd found himself quite the prize. "I would apologize, but I was always told not to lie, and I won't start now," he mused with a cheeky grin. How could he be sorry for interrupting when it meant getting to spend some time with his fetching stallion? "Perhaps I can make it up to it later?" Much later. Well after he was done kissing his hellos.

So it was, Calais stepped closer to the other, holding onto Toto's hand now that he'd been properly captured. "How well you play," he complimented, before adding with a grin, "And how well you look, too." For indeed, the colorful stallion certainly was fetching. His markings were varied and bright against such a dark coat. Being a bit of a vibrant fellow himself, Calais couldn't help but enjoy that they made a very eye-catching pair. For surely, no one could deny seeing their approach wherever they went.

Leaning up as far as he could, Calais did his best to try to indicate his desire of giving Toto a proper kiss hello -- it was one of his favorite ways to greet another, after all.

Mr Cheri

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:20 pm

As clear as it was to Toto that the little spirit was annoyed, the centaur was too distracted to try to immediately rectify it. He was grinning rather foolishly, just now, and he couldn't help himself. Calais was being positively charming, and Toto was utterly smitten. For all that he was a stallion grown, he felt like a young colt in love for the first time. In fact, it was the first time he'd ever felt this way before, and he couldn't take his eyes off the beautiful elaphotaur. "You're the one who looks... well, amazing."

In Toto's eyes, Calais was the most lovely creature in the world. In, perhaps, all of the worlds. Staring down into those gorgeous violet eyes, Toto brought the other's hand to his lips once again, giving the back of his knuckles a light kiss. "You're too kind. My musical abilities are mediocre at best." Ah, but he did enjoy playing so much. There was a certain peace and yet a thrill to those moments when he was lost in the music.

But his beauty was trying to reach him, and he could not resist. Leaning down, the draft stallion cupped his lover's cheeks in his big hands, and tilted his head up for a kiss. Hello indeed.

Uta

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:09 pm
Calais' heart gave a flutter at the stallion's words, and he couldn't help but smile up at the other. Honestly, the little elaphotaur was used to being easily charmed by handsome strangers, but Toto was the first to make him feel genuinely liked. His words seemed truly sincere, and Calais felt like he'd been struck by the love gods...

Perhaps he had been.

Honestly, Calais had a well-deserved reputation of being nothing more than a flirt. He rarely made true connections, and often roamed from stallion-to-stallion, looking for the next best thing. Since meeting Toto, though, he hadn't given another stallion a single thought. And why would he? Toto was a brilliant musician, incredibly handsome, strong, and... well, big -- especially compared to Calais. How could he not be smitten, especially when wrapped up in those arms? So it was, the little elaphotaur all but swooned against him -- and his little tail gave a few wags of pleasure.

"And you're just the whole package, aren't you? Charming, talented, and oh-so-good-looking!" Definitely a treat for Calais.

"Mediocre!? Hardly! I've heard enough to know you've real skill! You're far more talented than many a 'taur out there." And that was the truth! Perhaps he hadn't heard much of his music, but Calais spoke with his own sincerity. Honestly, he was fair certain there was little Toto could not do. He'd won the jackpot meeting the fellow, and was more than happy to continue to get to know him.

So it was, he eagerly kissed his hellos, and then some. It was only when he pulled apart to catch his breath that he added, "Did you miss me?" He asked cheekily, certain of the answer, but wanting to hear it all the same "What have you and your spirit been up to while I've been away?"
Cheri

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2022 9:18 pm

If Calais had been struck by the love gods, Toto himself felt certain Calais was a love god. He was, without a doubt, the most beautiful creature the centaur had ever had the privilege to lay eyes on. There was something unaccountably sweet about the little elaphotaur, in spite of his overt sensuality, and it touched Toto's heart. "You're the charming one," he demurred, taking the other's hand in his own to kiss the back of it again. "One can hardly count what I do skill, but I love that you think so." It was entirely disarming, it really was.

The musical spirit gave a couple of sour notes, irritated beyond measure that its companion was so soppy over a slutty elaphotaur like that one - and immediately regretted the sentiment, as Toto shot it a look. Doot doot doot do doot do dooo! It protested.

"Of course I missed you," Toto said, a smile curving his lips. "Have you missed me?" he asked, unwilling to release Calais's hand, even for a moment. "Ah... we've been rehearsing and composing. A little bit of this and a little bit of that. Nothing concrete yet, but I do think we're making progress." Ah, but all of that paled in comparison to the beauty before him. He could scarcely think, scarcely breathe for love of him.

Uta

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2022 7:09 pm
Calais couldn't believe that Toto was discrediting himself or his magnificent skill at the drums. In fact, he gave a protest, stamping his little cloven hoof firmly on the ground, and flicked his little stub of a tail. "Oh, but it is skill and talent. Not everyone can play a good beat, just as not everyone can move to the rhythm," he countered, giving his hips a little sway to some improvised beat.

Still, he reached up so he might greedily attempt to cup the others face in his hands, and offer him a little loving caress. "See? You said it yourself -- rehearsing and composing. I'm sure when it's finalized, it'll be the talk of the countryside, and I can't wait to hear it." Perhaps, his selfish little heart could hope, he might have inspired a few of the beats or a little of the music. And why shouldn't the silly elaphotaur hope as much?

As for the little note, that was dooting and tooting in what sounded like either passion or indignance, Calais did peek over at it. "Are you feeling left out, little spirit? Do you want a cuddle too?" He asked it, curiously.

He didn't know exactly what the nature of the music spirit was, but given his snuggly attitude with Toto seemed to enliven it, perhaps it just wanted its fair share of attention? He could hardly blame it, of course.

Cheri

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2023 11:53 am

Ah, but Calais was delightfully dramatic, with his little hoof stamp, the flick of his tail. What a silly elaphotaur Toto had found, but oh how he loved the silly beast. He himself wasn't much better. As besotted as he was with Calais, it seemed he was bound to make a fool of himself over him. Ah, but it was worth it to see the smile on that lovely face. "Well, I can at least take comfort from knowing that you love it, no matter what anyone else might think." Even as he said those words, he heard the spirit's irritated chattering.

Do do do doot do doot do doooo! it complained, for it did not want Calais's attention. No! When had it ever expressed a desire for a cuddle from that hussy? It had not. So, it didn't want to hear about it. "Ah... I think the spirit would prefer not to have a cuddle," Toto added. No, the music spirit was in a very bad mood at the moment, and did not wish to get more attention from his companion, if he was any judge.

Uta

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2023 7:35 pm
"If anyone has issue with your music, you send them over to me and I'll be sure to set them straight," he stated, puffing out his chest, standing as tall as his little delicate, cloven hooves, would allow him. He was terribly biased when it came to the handsome stallion he'd begun to see, and was more than a little head-over-hooves for him. Toto could do no wrong. "You're marvelous. Don't you ever forget it," he warned, slipping his arms around his waist, and cuddling up against Toto with a happy sigh.

He did peek over at the little music spirit, listening to its complaint and giving a little pout. He never seemed to please the spirit, and he couldn't quite figure out why. Was the spirit always in a grumpy mood? Or was it personal? "Well, all the more for me then," he quipped, leaning his head against Toto fondly. He had no intention of letting the large, handsome stallion out of his arms. His heart raced whenever they were near, and Calais could only daydream about him when they parted ways. He was completely undone by Toto... He could only hope the drummer felt the same.

Cheri

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2023 7:57 pm

There was something truly adorable about Calais's determination. He felt that the elaphotaur was quite serious, however. For all that he was such a diminutive creature in Toto's eyes, Calais seemed absolutely certain that he could take on the world. And maybe, just maybe, he could. What a silly doe he was. "Don't worry, Calais. I won't forget it. I'll send them right to you if they say something untoward about my music." The centaur's eyes danced, a glimmer of amusement shining in them. He wrapped his arms around his small beloved, listening to the spirit as it grumbled.

It didn't seem excessively put out, however. Maybe it liked making Calais pout. Maybe it was simply wearing itself out. That seemed plausible. "Yes, more cuddles, just for you," he agreed. The spirit didn't even want his cuddles, so there was little chance of it wanting to cuddle on up to Calais. "It's a silly thing, anyway," he added.

Uta

[IC] Chimereid Island RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff