Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mythikos

Back to Guilds

A B/C Centaur and Mythological Creature Shop 

Tags: Centaurs, Mythology, Roleplay, Pegasus, Fantasy 

Reply [IC] Chimereid Island RP
[PRP][Draven & Dysme] Dodge this tomato, punk!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:40 pm
User Image There is nothing wrong with a bunch of children horsing around. They need their exercise, and entertainment. It's all very necessary. Sure, okay. But when they get bored, they start to cause mischief. They get annoying to everyone but them. They don't realize it and they don't care. Well the adults care. They would like to make sure the kids know, but some people do not want to be parenting someone else's kids. So why not tell the parents? And just where are the parents at times like this? Where? Does anyone see them?

"Where are your parents!?" Dysme shouted, holding their shoulder, which, they felt lucky enough did not include bruised ribs. But it felt as if it had nearly been dislocated from behind. Their groceries were everywhere. Two bags full of produce were now on the ground. Dysme glared at everyone around them. No one came forward.

"Fine. Dodge this tomato, punk!" They roared in a voice that sounded too loud to have come from their narrow chest. They picked up a tomato, a nice beefsteak now dribbling its contents down Dysme's wrist. With a snarl, the adult taur aimed and pitched at the offending child taur. The tomato hit the child in the back of their head with a disgusting SPLAT.

That felt real good.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:21 am
User Image

Having finished necessary shopping to replenish their food stock, and of course cook Lunaris's favorite meals, Draven hoisted several shoulder slings and saddle bags onto his large frame, all full of various food items, jars and even bagged produce. He smiled at his haul, carefully checking that he had indeed bagged everything when his hoof landed on something soft.

Very quickly, whatever it was, deflated with a pop, sending soft gushing contents out from beneath thick, dark purple hooves.

Blinking in confusion, Draven glanced down, child like confusion over the sassy dark face. He turned just in time to catch a tomato nail a child in the back of the head, a very pleased looking adult near them and an obvious crime scene of littered spoiled food wares behind.

"Oh dear." he said softly to himself, shaking his head. He slowly approached the other with a soft chuckle. "I bet that will teach them." he added, while he didn't really condone throwing things at children, at least it had been something soft and relatively harmless..... for now. "Hopefully all that's bruised is a few fruit?" he asked, tilting his head before glancing towards the scattered groceries and began to help pack some of the unhurt and still good items back into one of the bags.

Melomar

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2022 4:32 pm
The child looked around, the movement of their head causing the tomato to roll down his back and land on the ground with another soft splat. Dysme was already picking up some of the groceries that were not too dirty or destroyed. They did not see the kid smirk, then sigh with resignation. Dysme did not realize at first they were getting help, by not just the child but another adult.

"I think, yes, just a few fruit. They were packed on top so they wouldn't be bruised on the way home." Dysme smirked softly. The effort had been in vain.

"I'm... sorry." The child picked up a bunch of grapes and looked up at the massive adult that had voiced their hope that the tomato shampoo treatment had done its job. The child gulped and placed the grapes on top. "Really. I thought I would miss hitting anyone."

"And you've been served for your transgression," Dysme nodded. "Go on, get that stuff washed off before it dries in your hair."

The kid nodded and disappeared into the confused crowd. Despite themself, Dysme blushed a little when they turned to Draven and thanked him. Big. Wow, he was big. Tall, dark, and handsome. "Thank you. Not just anyone would stop to help," they sighed. The fruit that could be salvaged had been and the fruit that could not was gathered up too. It would be dealt with as well. "I appreciate your help and hope that it did not take up too much of your time." Dysme nodded to Draven's packs of groceries and other goods. "You seem like you'd be quite busy."

Fea Line

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2022 10:24 am
Once the child stoop up to help and apologize, Draven offered a chuckle and brushed a few bits of tomato from their hair before they had managed to run off. "Be careful of those wild hooves!" he called after the little one before he turned his attention back towards the other.

He helped where he could in tidying up the other's wares before he smiled again. "No need to worry. I have plenty time today." he offered, only slightly gesturing to his own bags. "With some help, I've got a cooling bag for the perishable so I can spare some time if you need further help?" he offered, actually reaching for the bag with destroyed food, though not quite just taking it.

"If you are alright with it, I can take the damaged goods off your hands. Free up some space in what you carry. I know someone who could probably turn this into compost for their crops." he offered, but that was totally up to the other taur. Either way, he wouldn't mind the decision made. Though he wasn't about to leave until he made sure the other was properly taken care of.

Melomar

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:09 pm
Dysme grinned at Draven's words to the child. Now that Dysme's revenge had been cast off with that tomato, there wasn't any anger left. This was normal for them, really.

"Thank you for your help." Dysme reluctantly handed Draven the bag he reached for. It was the destroyed fruit in there. Compost was a good idea. Right now Dysme had no use for it, so why not? "I would be fine with that, yes."

Fea Line

[IC] Chimereid Island RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff