• Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2022 7:34 pm
User Image User Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2022 12:02 am
Chessur hummed out of tune to himselves as he waded a few feet into the water. The river flowed fast here and so did the fishies. He hooked one up with his paw and threw it on shore."Here fishies!"

Haigha frowned at her father. "Wouldn't it be easier if you were quieter?" She hissed. Her mother had left her with him. She wrinkled her nose a bit at him. He was crazy. But so was her mother--that didn't bode well for her.

"Fishies like songs, litte haigha. They come to the singing."

"I'm not little Haigha." She snatched the fish off the bank and bashed it against a rock before throwing it in a basket. "I'm big Haigha. Why did you name me after that stupid creature?"

He pounced in the water making a loud splash, "Shouldn't call yourself a stupid creature."

"I didn't!" She snorted. It was the same argument everyday. It seemed her father kept forgetting that the stupid cat that like to loung around idly on his back was different than she was. She'd never understand why he had named them the same thing, but at least he'd bothered naming her. He was succeeding in that aspect better than her mother, who'd lost interest in her as soon as motherly hormones had worn out. That was how she wound up here, with dear old dad. She gave a loud harumph as she watched him splash about .

"Come away to the water, it's quite fine for fishing and flouncing and feasts" His eyes roved back and forth as he searched the water then lunged face first into water snaring a fish who tried to wriggle out of the rip in his jaw. Without another thought, he crunched the fish up as blood slid down this throat. Too bad the bones were too small to such the marrow. They swallowed, the blood dripping on their coat. "Your mother was a cat that like water, dont tell me you're afraid..." His voice was slightly, deeper, rougher and less sing song.

Haigha moved foward into the icy stream, sure that the was dealing with The Great Glasgow now. "Why'd you let him name me that?"

"Let? Let. There was not letting."

"You're as insane as he is," she took up a station in the water.to watch for fish."

"Insaner," he purred. "But we're here with you now."

Haigha sighed as she blew throug her nose. He was right she knew. Despite everything,he was stepping up. In fact, she wasn't even sure he'd ever though of stepping aside. Sometimes he seemed to almost be proud of her in his--their own weird way.

She tried to stay as still as she could then lunged to scoop up a fish swimming by. She flipped him up in the air, but he wriggled between her claws to escape. "DAMMIT!"

"Fishes don't like you to name them.," Chessur chided.

"I'm not. That's not what that means."

"What does it mean then oh wise Haigha?"

Her head snapped up and she bared her teeth to snarl at him but she stopped. A flush of birds flew from the foliage nearby. Someone was there.  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2022 1:41 am
Leofric of Jellicle Grove had been been traveling for more more than two days when she was absolutely positive what was going on. She let out a sigh, she knew this was going to happen. She had told her not to, but she'd only smiled and said sure. She closed her eyes and blew out a breath. "Zendaya, I know you're there."

Zendaya came bouncing out of seemingly nowhere. "How did you know?" Her big pink eyes seemed genuinely curious.

"I know you that's why," Leofrice laghed lightly pushing Zendaya's hair from her face.

"Well, I wanted to meet dad too!" Zendaya practically bounced on her hooves.

"You know he's not your dad," Leofric said gently. "We don't share the same dad at all." She nuzzled her face into her sister's, "It doesn't change that how I love you."

Zendaya giggled a little a nosed Leofric back affectionately. "But we share everything, Lee. We always have. So therefore you're going to meet your dad...So he's my dad too"

"That's really not how it works."

"I dont' care silly," Zendaya laughs. "It's how it works for us."

And it was. Leofric had always been closer to Zendaya than her numerous other siblings. Zendaya was so quirky that she found it loveable and endearing. She's had this special connection with her from the very first moment she laid eyes on her basket. Leofric remembered how the basket stirred only for her voice. It was no surprise when it popped that Zendaya had practically attached herself to her. They'd had that bond since then.

"Then if you want him to be, he's your dad too." This was insane. This poor stallion wasn't going to take this whole thing well, but they'd deal with it when they came to it.

"I want!" Zendaya bounced again, before trying to calm herself. She wondered how far that this place was away from the grove. It wasn't even a small area, but a large wooded domain that he'd last been seen at. They called him Chessur, The Great Glasgow. It seemed rather a silly title to Zendaya but maybe he was a kind of a small area or something. Maybe he just had God complex.

"We should make it there in another few hours. If he's there that is." Leofric kept pulling leaves off of branches and tucking them into her curls unti they grew heavy with them.
-
"Sister mine," Zendaya stopped her after another few miles. "You're nervoous. You always do that leaf in your curls thing when you're trying to calm yourself." She paused and gave her huge smile, "Not that it doesn't look gorgeous, but he's going to love us. And if he doesn't, then he's not worth our time okay." She wrapped her neck around her sister's and breathed in the sweet berry smell of her hair. Zendaya stayed there, her cheek rubbing idly in her sister's strands knocking the leaves out on to the ground. "You don't need this, you've got me. But if you want them, then I'll pick everyone of them back up and put them in your hair.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:59 pm
Abriella flittered down to the edge of the woods. Her claws digging into the soft earth as she landed. Moving to the small stream nearby, to start grooming herself. The journey had mad her unacceptably dirty. Her mother would be appalled. She wasn't sure what her father would think--she supposed she was about to find out.

Mother had not told her much about him other than he was high-ranking, suave, and sweet. Also, that she had none him enitrely as The Great Glasgow. That seemed a bit odd since she figured her mother had had to call him something but she'd never thought to ask her mother until it was too late.

Now her mother was gone and she was searching for a stallion who didn't even know of her birth. He was the only family she had left in the world though, and try as she might she just hadn't been happy in the Ton without her mother. It all just became a bit less. Maybe it was the mystery of her father that drew her--she knew he had to be an impeccable specimen of stallion. She wasn't really sure why her mother had never sought him out to tell him about her, another thing she'd neglected to ask until it was too late.

After she finished tidying herself up into what she deemed as "passing", Abriella Glasgow took a good long look at the woods. It seemed an odd place to live, even if he was a bit eccentric and reclusive.The woods seemed oddly dark and twisty, not much of a home for someone with such breeding as her father. He was a very important stallion, her mother had said so.

Squaring her shoulders, she prepared herself and started gliding (if you could call tripping over roots gliding) through the trees.  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers