Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2023 2:30 pm
Ravenna watched as Atheron looked through the feathers, partially holding her breath in hopes a few might catch his eye. He had always been nothing but kind to her, and those in the herd -- to give him something he might find useful would bring her joy. Thankfully, as he looked through the collection, he appeared to settle on a few.

Her tail gave a small flick as she peeked at the feathers he had decided upon. His words made he smile, and she ducked her head with a small laugh. "And you have a gift of being good to those you meet," she complimented in return, ever sincerely. Though they had been but strangers, Atheron was of a good heart, and good stock, and she was grateful the spirits had lead him to her and Nox Lunae.

EvilSilverDragon
I like to think there are earth and forest and tree spirits that sometimes make little shelters out of the largest and most hospitable of trees. Very possible some of the trees themselves encourage this practice... in case Atheron wants his own little tree abode. ;3

Also, think this might be getting ready to be wrapped!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2023 4:10 pm
Rubbing the back of his head, Atheron took the compliment with a dusting of color along his cheeks and ears. "I try, " he remarked, smiling back at her. Gotta work on that. Hard to guard the herd lands when making friends with everyone who came by. His 'big mean' reputation would be ruined! Not that he'd breath a word of that complaint to her.

Flora probably wouldn't agree with Ravenna's assessment of him either.

The new brushes needed to be made, and another lap around the herd lands was in order. Extremely reluctantly, Atheron stated, "I thank you again for the sturdy feathers. They will make great paint brushes." A silent thank you for allowing him to see her little space. This really was a place of peace and comfort.

Shifting from hoof to hoof, the stallion really did try to find a good way to take his leave. Nothing came to mind. Reluctance to leave was probably part of it. Was 'by your leave' too formal? Did anyone actually say that? "I need to finish one more round. I appreciate the gifts." And your time. That last part stayed stuck in his throat as he backed up to leave her in peace.

Uta
Atheron absolutely wants one!

If we don't wrap it up, it'll just be an exchange of compliments on an infinite loop XD

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2023 11:57 am
Ravenna gave a dip of her head, and a smile for her herdmate. She was glad that she had been able to provide him with some feathers for his painting. "I'm glad they'll serve you well. Perhaps someday I'll get to see this art of yours," she asked, hopefully. Whether it was body paint for camouflage or simply a little paint on leather, Ravenna was certainly intrigued. She wasn't much of an artist.

"And thank you, again, for this beautiful feather," she spoke, gratefully. The white feather would be likely worn as an ornamental ritual accessory, perfect for the full moon, or perhaps, set upon an altar to charge under the light of the stars. A perfect feather, from a great friend, and both blessed by the moon. The spirits truly had granted the herd a precious gift.

EvilSilverDragon
I think that's a wrap. Thanks for the RP! Hit me up for any more...though I also know we've got others, haha.

[IC] Chimereid Island RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff