[PRP] New Beginnings (Zahia + Ikaros)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsunake

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2022 3:51 pm
User ImageZahia's eyes shone as she watched Taurs roam here and there through the gathered merchants for the summer celebration, intrigued and delighted as she watched all sorts of different people strolling through. She, herself, was proud of the dyes she was offering, knowing that that they were beautiful, vibrant, and would last. Occasionally, she would call out to advertise her wares, but she thought that the strips of cotton cloth that she'd dyed and laid out to be observed would speak for themselves.

How exciting this all was! She came from a small herd before she had set out on her own and had never seen so many people in one place. Someone in particular caught her eye, and before she realized it, Zahia was calling out to them. "You! Yes, you! Some dyed cloth would be lovely in your life, mm? You're already gorgeous--why not enhance that with some color?"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:43 pm
User Image
After a passerby had kindly helped Ikaros to his feet and supported him just long enough for him to regain his bearings, the elaphotaur realized that he was... well, quite far away from home. Or at least, he didn't think he'd ever been through these parts before. He vision swam, and he winced as the livid burns on his legs reminded him of just why standing had been so difficult before.

The pain was rather incredible. He was fortunate indeed that the spirits had seen fit to transport him to this new place, for had it been much longer he didn't know how he could possibly had avoided mortal injury. At least he'd managed to keep some of his things, but - huh? There was an artisan calling to him from a stall festooned with colorful fabric that were arranged artfully in a way that quite captured the eye.

Yet... it was difficult to manage standing, let alone admiring her wares. "I'm sorry," he said, his voice hoarse from the smoke, "I didn't bring anything to trade." Except... well, he could paint and draw well enough. His mind blurred with pain, he could barely manage to remain conscious. There were probably healers somewhere, but he was having a bit of trouble focusing long enough to find them.

Tsunake

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

Tsunake

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2022 10:09 am
Such a fetching thing! Handsome, sleek, and sporting such dashing colors... But the bright smile on Zahia's face slowly disappeared as her eyes wandered over the stranger. Her thought of beautiful ribbons that might be woven through his silky hair or fabrics to adorn his slim frame vanished entirely as she realized that this elaphotaur, whoever he was, was in some serious trouble. "Hey now, what's happened?" She asked quietly, hiding her alarm even as she slipped from behind her stall to the male's side. Closer now, her nose was assailed by the scent of smoke. Zahia sucked in a sharp breath when she realized he was burned, the smell clinging heavily as though he'd been in the middle of some terrible conflagration.

"Sir, lean on me if you're able?" Zahia moved carefully to support him, tenderly avoiding the places where he was badly seared... but, unfortunately, it was difficult to find where he wasn't hurt. "Better yet, come, rest here if you're able." She didn't want to make him run all over creation until she was able to locate a healer. Here in the shade of her stall, she could do her best to make him comfortable. "Would you like some water?" She was already pulling a water skin out to offer to him, her eyes bright with concern.

Once she was sure he would be okay for a few moments, then she could go look for a healer. Surely, out of all the gathered herds and Taurs here, there was someone who could help.

Mr Cheri

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2023 1:08 pm

Ikaros coughed, his lungs in rather poor shape after the fire that had nearly devoured him. "I was in a fire. I couldn't open the door, but suddenly found myself here." Which was very, very good luck, or a gift from the gods. Poor Ikaros had been a little too close to the flame, at the end. Ah, he could not help but feel heartbroken over the loss of knowledge that surely had occurred. He could not fathom how the fire had started in the first place. "What a terrible... shame," he said, sick with grief over the destruction of the library.

"I will... try," he managed, trying very hard not to lean too fully upon the kind stranger. Normally Ikaros might have been afraid to be in the company of a centaur, but she seemed very kind and did not give off the most threatening vibes. "Yes. Please. Thank you very much," he croaked, hands closing around the water skin. He just barely managed to bring it to his lips and drink, far too conscious that he was wounded rather more badly than he had imagined. It was the shock that had kept him from realizing the full extent of it.

Tsunake

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

[IC] Chimereid Island RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out