Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mythikos

Back to Guilds

A B/C Centaur and Mythological Creature Shop 

Tags: Centaurs, Mythology, Roleplay, Pegasus, Fantasy 

Reply [IC] Chimereid Island RP
[PRP] Shopping for Essentials (Lunaris x Draven)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:51 am
As promised, the very next day, Draven had been up early preparing the shopping bags, satchels and small cart to bring on trip he and were set out to make. He wasn't sure just how much they would end up buying but he was going to come prepared. Better safe than sorry.

He had moved slowly and carefully, not to awaken Lunaris yet, to allow the other to sleep a bit longer should the soft sweet moon prince decide too. He even took a moment to whip up a small but hearty breakfast that should keep them sustained for couple of hours.

There was always food to buy at the markets too should they get hungry. But being the chef as he was, Draven would prefer if majority of the food that passed Lunaris's lips was food he made. He didn't want to risk the other getting sick from an ill prepared meal. Not that he thought that would happen, but again.....better safe than sorry.

Once he m last check that all was prepared, he called out gently. "Aris, my Moon. Everything is prepared for our shopping spree."

Mr Cheri

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2022 3:09 pm

Perhaps Draven knew Lunaris well enough to know that he was often late to rise. Perhaps, even knowing him as well as he did, he also knew that they had been late to bed. Whatever the reason might be, a more wakeful Aris would later be grateful that his mate had allowed him to rest somewhat longer. Delicate as he was, he did not possess limitless energy, unlike the handsome draft who was even now making their breakfast.

Blissfully oblivious to his lover's activities, Lunaris slept on, his soft, black hair spread out across his and Draven's pillows. He was sprawled rather impressively across their bedding, as was his unconscious habit when the chef was up and about. Small though he was, he had an almost uncanny ability to take up space. Sometimes it was that Draven found himself cramped into a corner of the bedding with his Aris snuggled and stretched out against him.

Rather like a cat. "Mm?" he said muzzily, stirring slightly as the centaur addressed him. His mind was a bit slow to respond as he struggled to sit up, his eyes still heavy with sleep. "Yes? For our shopping spree...?" Then, as awareness trickled through him, he sat up straight. "Oh! Oh, yes, of course!" Excitement thrilled through him at the reminder that they were going to go out seeking ingredients for their new project! "Oh, I will have to bring some pieces to trade," he commented, and then got up so that he could find the jewelry he made for this sort of purpose.

Fea Line

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2023 9:40 pm
Cheri

Draven smiled at how quickly his love seemed to switch from still sleepily dead to the world to quite wide awake and near about ready to go. A chuckle escaped the centaurs lips as he turned around to tidy up a few pieces of clothing as Aris got up and began preparing.

"I have our wagon near about ready. I saved some space for the items you wish to bring, and of course, space for what we acquire." he said with a cheeky grin. "Who do you suppose will be there today?" he pondered, thinking of the various centaur that usually showed up. There was one particular older centaur he quite admired who had the best tasting apples. "I do hope Granny is there. I could use more of her sweet apples for our pies." he said, almost sing song like to himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2023 1:31 pm

Lunaris was already gathering up all of the items he'd made to trade at the market. Buzzing around like a busy bee, he collected them one by one, tucking them all into a large basket. They were rather small for the most part. Although Aris sometimes made larger items, it wasn't convenient to transport them most of the time. But there was one splendid wall piece that he wanted to bring. It certainly wouldn't fit into the basket, but it would fit into the wagon. "Oh, I want to bring that hanging, darling. You remember the one. Now what did I do with it."

He searched around until he did find it - it was tucked behind some larger carvings - and then set it and the basket on the ground while he went to eat some breakfast. He had dressed in a hurry, though clothing was strictly optional for centaurs. But he liked the feel of it and the comfort that it gave. Nibbling delicately on some of the food, he pondered what his mate had said.

"Oh, I wonder if we'll run into the baker," he said, delighted by the idea. The baker, whose name he really should know by now, always provided the most wonderful delights. "Granny is always a welcome sight. I hope she's there, too." He lived for Draven's pies, after all. It was something of a wonder that he hadn't put on any weight from it... but then again, Draven had his way of wearing him out, as well.

Fea Line

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2024 9:03 am
A small mischevious smile spread across Draven's face as he came over and gently brushed some of Aris's hair from his face, before stealing a cheeky kiss. "The baker hmm? In the same breath as apples even! How scandalous." Draven teased a bit, taking a moment to admire the way Aris was dressed for their outing, how the clothes hung off his lithe frame just so. for centaur, who didn't usually need clothes, seeing Aris in them... sometimes made Draven feel a certain kind of hungry.

But he couldn't let those thoughts consume him in this moment. Business first. Sweets later. "Maybe we'll get lucky and see both today. I also wouldn't mind if some of the craftstaurs were there. I'd like to grab a new hammer and other supplies for fixing our home. Even some more pelts for the upcoming winters." he paused thoughtfully as he began to pick up the hanging and basket Aris had made ready to bring. "I hear were in for a colder than usual one this year." he mused thoughtfully, already pondering ways to keep his mate warm.

Cheri

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:51 am

Somehow, even when there was no reason for it at all, Draven managed to make Lunaris blush. There was nothing about what Draven had said to have prompted such a response, and yet... there he was, cheeks flushed a deeper purple. "Well. I suppose I have a bit of a sweet tooth today," he confessed. The idea of some baked treats as well as Draven's wonderful pies definitely had him hankering for more. He leaned into the brief kiss, a smile curving the corners of his lips. Oh, how he loved his mate.

"I wonder what artisans will be there today. Maybe some of the craftstaurs," he agreed. As much as Aris could technically make a hammer himself, the hammer likely would end up far more decorative than useful. He just had that bend. "Oh, I think pelts are a very good idea. Maybe we can find some nice thick ones for the bed." Aris trotted over to the door, and glanced back at Draven fondly. "Shall we go, then?"

Fea Line

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

[IC] Chimereid Island RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out