Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:03 am
User Image

Aelius had gone for a bit of a canter in the forest to let off steam and stretch his muscles a bit after a long morning of spear fishing, feeling the breeze in his mane and tail. The clink and clank of his necklaces around his shoulders as they softly jostled about helped him to zone out into the run.

He had kept that up for near half an hour when he decided to finally slow his fait and allow himself time to breath. His breath came panted and ragged but a smile was spread across his face, enjoying the rush of adrenaline that was now beginning to unwind itself from his veins.

He threw his arms back behind his head, leaning a bit into them as he shut his eyes, taking in slow deep breaths, his hooves still carrying him forward at a decent pace.

Probably too much of a pace for the poor elephataur in front of him that he did not see and proceeded to beefslap into accidentally.

Mr Cheri

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2022 9:31 pm
User Image
It was Ikaros's ill fortune that the spirits had seen fit to drop him from the harvest festival right into Aelius's path. The impact went through his entire body and knocked the delicate elaphotaur off of his feet, sending him sprawling onto the ground. He bit his lip to suppress a sound, because although he'd gotten a little help before, he was still sore. Dazed, the artist lay there, the wind well knocked out of him. He only just now realized what had caused his wingless flight, gazing up with a hint of confusion at the large centaur above him.

"Excuse me," he said, and felt a sliver of fear. Centaurs were not always tolerant of elaphotaurs, and who knew what this one might think of having one run into him. Never mind that it was truly the other who had done the running. Well, trotting. Some centaurs even hunted elaphotaurs, though that hadn't seemed common in this area. Then again, he'd been on a plain, and now found himself in the forest. He didn't really know if he was anywhere close to where he'd just been.

Fea Line

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2022 12:09 pm
It had been far too late to stop himself and really, Aelius hadn't even noticed he had even hit something, let alone someone, and sent them sprawling on the ground. Details didn't register at first and Aelius let out a gasp, reaching forward to try and help the other up. "I'm so sorry, so so very sorry." he began before noticing the other's face, sensing something.....off.

Aelius wasn't one to quickly judge on features, he had far too much on his mind, but it was only then that he noticed the more deer like body, antlers and of course.... the perturbed disposition on the purple figure's face. It was enough that he stopped, and leaned back, giving space for the other to breath and sort themselves, though his hands remained offered and outstretched if the other needed it.

"I wasn't paying attention. At all. The fault is mine, I am so sorry." he said again, hoping the other wasn't hurt.
Mr Cheri

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2023 1:15 pm

Ah, it seemed that this day Ikaros was fated to be flung into the path of centaurs. Perhaps there was a lesson that the spirits wished to teach him, in it. Something about not holding a prejudice toward the breed over the few who saw elaphotaurs as a food source. But frankly, Ikaros was feeling rather too poorly to care what the spirits seemed to think was necessary. Not only was he still not feeling well, he also felt heartsick for the sheer loss of knowledge and artistry that was the burning of the library. Ah, what a terrible shame that was. He could only but hope that the same spirits that had spared him had seen fit to spare the library from a similar fate.

Straightening his spectacles, Ikaros glanced up at the very large centaur before him. "I was thrown into your path by the will of the spirits. It is hardly your fault that you did not see me there." He could not fathom why, but had to admit that he was learning slowly that not all centaurs were of ill intent.

Fea Line

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

[IC] Chimereid Island RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out