Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Snipes and Snarls (Natura, Jekyll and Hyde)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:42 pm
The moon was full and bright this night which made it easier to see her surroundings. Natura was wandering around "her" forest, her self-proclaimed territory to ensure that no one had stepped in here who shouldn't have. She did so while in her shifted form, using her soundless steps to keep herself hidden. Of course, her glowing eyes and charm on her forehead made it a bit easier for anyone to see her if they looked hard enough, but she usually kept cover to look at anyone who may have entered.

And as soon as she saw a print that did not belong to her, she knew that others were here. There were two sets of tracks, different from each other but they appeared to be together. She quietly sniffed the ground to find their scent and as soon as she did she started to follow it. Once she found the "intruders" she would discern whether they would be able to be scared away or have a conversation with. Both were for gathering possible goods that she couldn't herself, but one required bargaining and she much preferred the former.

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2022 2:03 pm
Jekyll really hated being in his shifter form, but Hyde was insistent on it tonight. Something about a stranger recently claiming this part of the forest. Not that he cared, most soquili knew to stay away from the pair. It was more Hyde that you had to be worried about. Jekyll was more... his sister's bodyguard or henchman, persay. Every few steps, he would pause, sniff the air and continue, letting Hyde know that the path was still clear and safe. "Hyde, I don't think they're ahead of us. If anything, I think they are behind us." His nose wrinkled, catching onto the smell of someone lingering behind them. Was it the stranger?

"Well, if they're following us, they must be insanely stupid to be doing so," she giggled with a toothy grin. "Because if I am completely honest, I am hungry." Hyde's ears pricked backwards, trying to hear whoever was behind them. She couldn't. Odd. Hyde quickened her pace, catching up to Jekyll's, with her wings flapping in the air. "Should we perhaps fly? I'm not able to hear anyone behind us. Perhaps we should ambush them when they arrive."

Jekyll rolled his eyes at his sister's comment about being hungry. Whenever they had a meal, she was always the first to eat. Not that he minded, Hyde was his sister, after all. And he knew that when his sister was extremely hungry, there was no telling what she was capable of doing to get a meal. He shook that thought away. "Hyde... I think" his eyes glanced back, eyes glowing into the darkness, "...I think it might be kind of late for that..." The shifter's senses were much stronger than his non-shifter sister, and in the distance, he was able to see a few glows in the distance. Was it more than one creature?

SSBrosB

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:13 pm
It seemed that she had stumbled upon the two that had decided to come in and wander around her territory. One was another shifter like herself, the other wasn't but they both had advantages that she didn't. And she likewise had her own against them. If they were to fight, it might be even-matched.

They had already spotted her, or at least the shifter did. And he seemed to follow the non-shifter. They certainly knew each other at least. She could hear what they were saying from this distance and the shifter had looked at her at least once. They knew she was there now. She knew they were there. They were bound to meet unless they wanted to continually go in circles.

She decided to move closer to the two, ready to attack if need be. "That would be hard to do considering I've already found you two." She said, warning her voice. She would fight if she had to, but would rather avoid it. All they needed to do was leave or find an excuse to stay such as trading. She wasn't against others being in her forest, but they needed a reason to be there. "Why are you here?"

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:39 pm
Jekyll stared at the stranger and held his ground. "We could ask you the same. If this is your territory, you're doing a pretty bad job at protecting it," he snorted.

"What an adorable kitty you are," Hyde purred. Naturally, Hyde would often stay away from shifters, but Jekyll was here, and this stranger was charmed. It was not as bad as an uncharmed one. Hyde flapped her wings and pointed them at the feline shifter. "You're a bit on the skinnier side, but you will do. I really like my fat, a shame that you're more in shape."

"Come on Hyde, let's not get too excited.." Jekyll really did not like his sister always being so bold and wanting to eat any creature they came across. Sometimes, it was better to just sit things out and let things happen. We're just passing through, but you do need to be better at guarding your territory."  

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:52 pm
These two appeared to be ones who went straight to killing. Or at least this "Hyde" was. That was the one that she would have to look out for, if the other could even eat her. "She glared at the two before shifting back into her ghostly mare form. "You are right Hyde. I do not have much fat." She looked at the other. "I once killed indiscriminatly. But as for guarding my territory now, I don't chase everyone out. I do trade with others. It's why I asked you why you were here. Some come to me directly." She shifted again and started to circle around them. "Some have only heard whispers of me and want to investigate." She continued to prowl around them. "Others I have talked to and we have come to an agreement."

Once she had fully circled them she shifted back to her mare form. "And some like to come in and try to take this territory for their own. That is unacceptable." She sneered as she said it, as though even the passing of those words were distasteful. "If you are just passing through, you are free to go. But do not linger long."

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2022 1:49 pm
Hyde watched as the stranger changed back into their mare form. That was better. Now she didn't look that much as a pet, but rather an equal. "Trading is pointless," she spat. "Why not continue killing if it is part of your nature?" Honestly, Hyde hate speaking with her snacks. But if Jekyll wasn't own to hunt, she wouln't either.

She began thinking about how the two of them. It was always the two of them. Just jekyll an hyde. it was just always like that.It was not always lie this though. they once had parents. It just did not work out. Hyde murdered them when she was still a filly. Jekyll was too young to understand what happened. All he knew was that Hye was all he had left. An so he followed her in her murder sprees, often being the face of the crimes. It was better to blame a shifter for these crimes, anyways. Word of them was more of a mystery. Were they real? Were they even here?

"What sort of agreement do you offer?" Jekyll asked, he was curious and wanted to now. for all he knew, shifters usually did not make these tades of agreements unless for something to benefit them. was she using them as pawn? as a piece of insurance? he di not know, but wanted to. However, Jeyll decied to shift into his feral form. He as larger than the mare, and did not lie the feel of them being waled aroun in circles rom her. Baring his fangs, the shifter growled, as if to warn her to stay in her shifter form, and not her feral form. he would strie if hyde commanded it.

"territory belongs to no one." hyde said cooly. "it comes and goes, and as my brother says, you're doing a real bad job at it, especially if not one, but two of us have made it onto your lands. "how's this? i lie you, and i won't eat you, if you become my pet." Hyde stared at the mare, already nowing that the shifter would refuse. it would not be peaceful, but it was the chaos that hye enjoyed. "this land. i think it's no longer yours either." hyde sneered. "get off this land, or stop calling it yours alone."

"hyde, let's just leave her alone." jeyll motioned for them to move along, while still holing his cold gaze onto the mare. "you're not even hungry yet anyways. we just ate yesterday. an lie you said, she's too skinny for us to even enjoy." He was more the type to want to avoi these situations, but in the end, if hyde wanted the kill, he would willingly do so. he just really wished that his sister would nto always be thinig about massacring every soquili they met. or more lie the ones that they id not now. there were a number of soquili the pair were of a good staning with, such as their mates, but it honestly was hard to control his sister at times. she had a mind of her own, and if she were to stay on an idea for so long, he always feared about the ourcome of things. he di not want to see this shifter injured toay, especailly when she id not do anything to them yet.  

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:32 pm
Natura wondered if the other was just ignoring what she had set or interpreting it in her own way. "I have changed. It may happen to you one day." She said in a cold voice, looking at the mare. "Perhaps for the better." She added, swishing her tail once. If they hadn't noticed the glow in the middle of her forehead, she supposed that they were partially blind.

She ignored the stallion's question. It seemed that that the mare was the one in charge and had decided to take over the situation. If she could do it, she would have laughed at what the mare said. But she didn't, instead she decided to respond in the negative. "No, and I very much doubt that you would enjoy eating me, unless you only like to eat skin." It was an advantage that she was mostly a ghost, but the shifter skin could hurt her like any other. Still, she wouldn't be much of any meal to anyone unless they were desperate. This one just wanted to kill because.

The stallion wanted out of the situation and appeared to be directing them to leave. If the mare decided to attack, so be it, but Natura was not one to be messed with, even if she didn't go straight to attacking, she had the skill and experience of fighting. It would not be as easy of a match as the death-hungry mare thought it would be.

Still, the situation seemed to be at an end and the two were now on their way. Natura would keep an eye on the both of them. If they did decide to do something that would invoke her ire, they would not find an easy win with her.

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
ending post from me, thank you so much!

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces