Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2022 10:25 am
RP Contest & Flaffle Giveaway

User Image User Image User Image

These three taurs are in need of a good home! If their markings and colors look familiar, it's because the meddling spirit (Fea Line) based their designs on two lucky taurs owned by `raze and Artymus. But colors and markings are as far as the similarities, or familiarity, goes! This trio is not related in any fashion to Raze or Arty's duo -- and whether or not they're related to one another is completely up to their future owners!

Who are they?

What story do they have to tell?

That's up to you!

RP Contest
We will be running both an RP Contest and a Flaffle. The RP Contest will be judged first and the winner granted their first choice of pet. The remaining duo will be given out via Flaffle.

Flaffle
Everyone is welcome to also participate in the Flaffle for the remaining two pets! We will randomize winners after we judge the RP Contest. Entering the Flaffle will yield one ticket. If you tried out in the RP Contest, that will yield you another ticket (provided you want it)! If you are new to the shop (1 finished*** taur or less) you will get an additional ticket! ***The pet should be finished/dropped. If you have a taur or two on the way but have not yet received the pet, you're still considered new!

Please note, you can only win one pet, no matter how many tickets you have!

Still interested?

The forms are below! You may enter in any order (Flaffle first, then RP Contest, RP Contest only, RP Contest, and then Flaffle, etc.)

Everything will open together and close together!

Begins: Now
Ends: Sunday at 5pm PT - we'll judge the RP Contest first and then run the flaffle!

You may edit your entry/forms until close!
Anyone can enter, including staff!
Fea Line is not eligible due to Gaia rules (sorry!)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2022 10:30 am
RP Contest
If you want to enter the RP Contest, please fill out this form fully!

[center][size=28][b][color=darkviolet]I'm Inspired to Write![/color][/b][/size]
[b]Preference Order:[/b] Purple & Green Beeftaur, Teal & Purple Centauress, Teal & Bugberry Centaur
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]History:[/b]

[b]Prompt: The leaves are slowly beginning to turn, and there's a chill in the air -- how does your centaur plan on preparing for the upcoming fall and winter? Are they preparing for the harvest? Are they just enjoying the last lazy days of summer and whiling away their time? What have they gotten up to and what are their hopes for the future?[b]

[b]Anything Else?[/b]
[b]Do you want an extra ticket in the flaffle?[/b] Yes or No

Flaffle
If you want to enter the Flaffle, please fill out this form fully!

[center][size=28][b][color=deeppink]Let The Gods -or Dice- Decide![/color][/b][/size]
[b]Preference Order:[/b] Purple & Green Beeftaur, Teal & Purple Centauress, Teal & Bugberry Centaur
[b]Are You a Newbie?[/b] Yes or No
[b]What's Your Favorite Takeout/Takeaway Place and why?[/b]
[b]What's Your Favorite fruit and why?[/b]
[b]Anything Else?[/b]

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2022 10:31 am
Flaffle List

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2022 10:31 am
Open  

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

Fatal Irony
Crew

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2022 10:42 am
Let The Gods -or Dice- Decide!
Preference Order: Teal & Bugberry Centaur, Purple & Green Beeftaur, Teal & Purple Centauress,
Are You a Newbie? No
What's Your Favorite Takeout/Takeaway Place and why? Probably Chipotle. It's not overly expensive and it's a lot of food, plus I love anything with rice. Bonus points for spicyness! And cheese. I get extra cheese. ALL THE CHEESE.
What's Your Favorite fruit and why? Strawberry. I love them fresh, dried like apricots (omg sooo good), frozen for smoothies, strawberry wine is awesome back when I could have alcohol, plus I love strawberry flavored things. Anything strawberry and I'm happy.
Anything Else? Fea you did AMAZING on these and it was really hard to order them

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2022 10:49 am
Preference Order: Purple & Green Beeftaur, Teal & Bugberry Centaur, Teal & Purple Centauress
Are You a Newbie? No
What's Your Favorite Takeout/Takeaway Place and why? Lately it's Thai. Because it's different from the food we cook for ourselves or other kinds of takeout.
What's Your Favorite fruit and why? Green apples because of how tart they are. Strawberries are a close second. If I want something sweeter then I have them with chocolate or caramel.
Anything Else? These are sososososo good Fea!

mistalina13
Crew

Beloved Shapeshifter

Moxxiie

Questionable Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2022 11:09 am
Preference Order: Purple & Green Beeftaur, Teal & Bugberry Centaur
Are You a Newbie? Yes
What's Your Favorite Takeout/Takeaway Place and why? Koto's Japanese Grill - why? SUSHI
What's Your Favorite fruit and why? Grapes - why? Just like the taste
Anything Else?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2022 12:21 pm
Preference Order: Purple & Green Beeftaur, Teal & Bugberry Centaur, Teal & Purple Centauress
Are You a Newbie? Yes
What's Your Favorite Takeout/Takeaway Place and why? Little Ceasars because they have delicious pizza and Italian cheesy bread. /drools xD
What's Your Favorite fruit and why? probably oranges. they are so sweet and tangy. I also like the juice.
Anything Else? Feaa you did an amazing job! heart

Erina_Nobara

Sugary Snack

dragonmonkey

Fluffy Glitch

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2022 12:28 pm
Preference Order: Purple & Green Beeftaur,Teal & Bugberry Centaur, Teal & Purple Centauress
Are You a Newbie? No
What's Your Favorite Takeout/Takeaway Place and why? Station 38 - Great BLT with garlic aioli. SOOOO good. Would recommend 10/10.
What's Your Favorite fruit and why? Cantaloupe - For years I didn't like the taste no matter how many times I tried it. Then a few years ago I tried it & loved it.
Anything Else? Like the colors.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:16 pm
Preference Order: Purple & Green Beeftaur, Teal & Purple Centauress, Teal & Bugberry Centaur
Are You a Newbie? No
What's Your Favorite Takeout/Takeaway Place and why? Thai - tossup between Arya's Place and Kati Vegan Thai. Because I love Thai food?
What's Your Favorite fruit and why? Oranges, because they are tangy and delicious, but I can't eat them.
Anything Else? Thank yooou, Fea and Uta! gaia_diamond

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:37 pm
Preference Order: Purple & Green Beeftaur, Teal & Bugberry Centaur, Teal & Purple Centauress,
Are You a Newbie? No
What's Your Favorite Takeout/Takeaway Place and why? ...honestly? Taco Bell. It's my usual go-to, probably because it always tastes the same no matter where I order it (usually). And it's actually easy to veganize and cheaper than some other joints around here. I used to adore Chipotle but they changed some of their ingredients from fresh to canned and as a vegan, without the meat or cheese to flavor the food, you can really tell. LOL
What's Your Favorite fruit and why? Pineapple, because it's sweet, tangy, and delicious. I also love Lychee but it's hard to find and takes a little work to eat.
Anything Else? They look beautiful, Fea! Can't wait to see what life they're all given!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:43 pm
Preference Order: Teal & Bugberry Centaur, Purple & Green Beeftaur, Teal & Purple Centauress
Are You a Newbie? No
What's Your Favorite Takeout/Takeaway Place and why? Little Tokyo, its a Japanese restaurant in Leeds. Chicken Ramen, Pork Gyoza or occasionally teriyaki chicken bento are all delicious!
What's Your Favorite fruit and why? Melon. Soft and refreshing.
Anything Else? Gorgeous Taurs!

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2022 3:17 pm
Preference Order: Beeftaur, Centaur, Centauress
Are You a Newbie? No
What's Your Favorite Takeout/Takeaway Place and why? Japanese because I love it and it's easy to choose something without dairy.
What's Your Favorite fruit and why? Watermelon because I like the flavor and the fact that if I'm low on water I can eat it o.0 I also like sumo citrus, I think they're a cross between a naval orange and a mandarin. I like apricots too. I'm a bit of a fruit bat. >>;
Anything Else? These colors are my jam. Delicious jam. Great, now I'm hungry D:

edit:

Thank you for this lovely mini-event! <333
(knew I'd forget something, derp)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2022 5:02 pm
Are You a Newbie? No
What's Your Favorite Takeout/Takeaway Place and why? it depends on the day tbh. But today, I would have to say Happy Teriyaki, an Asian fusion place with the most amazing honey-garlic chicken.
What's Your Favorite fruit and why? Lychee, it is sweet and mild, and it can go with just about anything. Blueberries would have to be a close second because of fond childhood memories.
Anything Else?

dawns_aura

Peaceful Demigod

spelldancer
Crew

Swashbuckling Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2022 5:30 pm
Preference Order: Purple & Green Beeftaur, Teal & Bugberry Centaur, Teal & Purple Centauress,
Are You a Newbie? No
What's Your Favorite Takeout/Takeaway Place and why? I don’t even know the name of the place. I know it by location and sight. It is Palo Alto and has the best tacos I have ever had. Mexican food is my comfort food and they never disappoint at this place.
What's Your Favorite fruit and why? Strawberries. I love the taste of ripe ones. And they pair great with other fruit in smoothies. Sometimes I’ll add brown sugar to them for a special treat.
Anything Else? heart

Events, Contests, and Giveaways

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces