[PRP] Evening Market (Freyr x Ex)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2022 11:39 am
User ImageAutumn was in full swing now and Freyr couldn't have been more delighted. He'd dug into his supply of clothes for the chillier nights in anticipation of the evening market hours, eager to peruse the different vendors and maybe make a friend or two in the process. The walk to the market was through the forest behind his home and while the walk there was nice, he knew later on in the evening when he had to go home it might be a bit spooky.

But that was a problem for future Freyr! Right now the pastel centaur was eagerly prancing through the forest, his woolen scarf trailing behind him in the light breeze his movement made. He had on a matching sweater and although it was a bit warm now, he knew in just an hour or so he'd be thankful that he'd worn it.

It didn't take long for the market's noises to break through the trees, soon followed by the smells of the freshly baked goodies he'd made sure to leave lots of room for in his bag. Breathing deeply, Freyr slowed his trot to a walk as he followed the path out of the woods and into the open space where the market was held. There were centaurs all over the place of all shapes and sizes and colors, some shopping while others were manning their booths. He grinned and stepped into the fray, weaving in and out of the other market goers as best he could.

Freyr side stepped a young colt who had a candy apple and was very excited about it, but in doing so he bumped into the rump of someone else that he had completely missed.

"Oof- oh, so sorry!" he said, turning to address the centaur he'd walked into in trying to avoid getting sticky.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2022 11:56 am
User Image Ahhh, Fall! Exanimus loved Spring and Summer, but something about Fall made him a bit more cheerful. Maybe it was because he enjoyed a nice evening in front of the fire, with apple cider and baked treats, or maybe because it gave him the opportunity to be dashing in warmer clothing. Either way, he was in a good mood, and even though it was a bit muddy, he was heading down to the market to stock up on tasty things for the week, and get himself a few treats. Maybe even a new scarf! He enjoyed showing off how good he made everything look when he wore it. He gave an excited little tritty-trot stamping of his hooves in anticipation. If he was honest, he just liked going to the market to show off and strut around. He knew he was gorgeous, and he enjoyed the looks of admiration he got from others.

As he walked into the main part of the market, he noticed it was fairly busy. Squaring his shoulders back, and tilting his chin, Exanimus saw the stall that sold the most lovely hand-made scarves, and stepped up to check out their wares, wiggling in between a few other taurs with a polite, "Excuse me", and a smile.

"Ooh"-ing and "Ahh"-ing over the scarves, he let out an "OOF", when he was suddenly bumped from behind. Turning, his breath caught as he beheld a quite fetching taur in an excellently paired sweater and scarf combo. "Oh! Th-that's okay! No harm, no foul!", he replied, smiling. Exanimus felt himself blush a little, which was unusual for him. Normally, he was causing the blushing, and it was strange to be on the other end. Not wanting to be rude, he told the other, "Lovely outfit, by the way."  

Artymus
Crew

Feral Krampus

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2022 3:34 pm
The centaur that he'd bumped into wasn't upset by the contact, but Freyr's mind hadn't really registered what the colorful stallion had said. There was a ringing in his ears and the sounds of the market were muffled as he stared at the bright, colorful creature before him, the black markings stark and striking against the rainbow that adorned his skin and fur. He was intimidatingly gorgeous and it took a few moments of awkward silence for Freyr to realize he'd been spoken to.

"Uh?" was the intelligent noise he made in response as his brain hurried to focus and play back the muted words that had been said to him. Outfit. Right.

"Thanks!" Freyr blurted out, his hands lifting to fiddle with his scarf. There was something about a pretty centaur that always threw him off guard, but usually he wasn't this bad. Perhaps it had been the way they'd inadvertently met that had him reeling. Yeah, he'll go with that.

"Sorry," he finally said with a laugh, lifting his hands to cover his face for a moment. He took a deep breath, let it out, and lowered his hands with a more relaxed if a bit sheepish expression on his face. "It's not every day I bump into someone like you." Surely the other male knew how stunning he was. The way he carried himself was clue enough.

"I'm Freyr," he added, offering a smile. He was still a bit embarrassed for having reacted the way he did but hopefully the other taur would take it as a compliment and move on. "Even though it wasn't the most conventional way to meet someone, I'm glad I bumped into you." Literally.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2022 2:09 pm
From the way the other had been stumbling over his words, and his clearly flustered behavior, Exanimus knew he the other found him attractive. Of course he did, he was Exanimus the Beautiful. Well, he didn't have the title, but he knew he was pretty, and it was always extremely flattering when he met someone who was so affected by his beauty. This other male was also quite attractive, and Exanimus wanted to find out more about him.
"Oh, you're alright. Accidents happen! Hello, Freyr, my name is Exanimus!", he said extending his hand. "But my friends call me Ex. It's a pleasure to meet you."
"I'm actually quite glad you bumped into me as well.", he said, another bedazzling smile gracing his face. He quickly turned back and snatched the scarves he'd been looking at, holding them in his fists in front of himself. "I'm having a dilemma, which one would you pick?", he asked Freyr.

SilverLutz

Artymus
+1 Charisma for Examinus - from Cheri

Artymus
Crew

Feral Krampus

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2022 4:46 pm
"Right back at you, Exanimus," Freyr returned, not wanting to assume he was a friend yet though he really, really hoped he would end up being one. He took the offered hand and gave it a warm shake, maybe letting it linger a little longer than a normal handshake between strangers would last. He couldn't help himself sometimes.

The colorful 'taur was quick to bring Freyr into his little dilemma and the pastel male had to quickly change gears from starstruck to fashionista. He looked at the two different scarves critically, finding them both pretty appealing aesthetically. One looked to be a bit warmer than the other, a lovely olive wool rather than sheer, but the lighter material was such a fetching shade of gold that shimmered pleasantly in the setting sun...

"Well, I suppose you'll have to try them on," he finally said, looking back up from the scarves to Ex. "And you'll have to let me know if this is a fashion or function decision. I think the green one would certainly be warmer but the gold one is very fetching."

Artymus

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2023 10:28 am
Ex beamed. Finally! Someone who spoke his language. "Oh, most definitely fashion. While I like to have functional items, I have some nice heavy ones at home. I do love a good olive wool, though. And this gold fabric is just to die for." He did a little pitty-pat happy dance in place, and flung the gold scarf around his neck, letting it drape across his shoulders. "Plus, gold is fabulous on me. What do you think?" He struck a pose, throwing a foreleg and back leg out dramatically, one hand on his hip, the other behind his head. He held for a moment before laughing and standing back up properly. "Ha, I'm sorry! I've made this all about me! What are you in the market looking for?"

SilverLutz
I am SO sorry about how long it's taken me to get back to this.

Artymus
Crew

Feral Krampus

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2023 6:17 pm
Feryr gave a little nod of understanding as Ex explained that he had enough functional wear at home and that this was purely for the aesthetic. While the pastel stallion did enjoy a nice olive green especially this time of year, he felt that the gold popped against Ex's patterns and coloring. The green, he felt, would be more subtle. While subtle had its place and time, he got the feeling nothing about the other stallion was subtle.

The pose made him laugh softly in delight and he gave a little applause for Ex's effort. He certainly knew how to work his angles.

"I think the gold fits perfectly with the season and with your natural flare," he said with a broad grin. "The olive is nice too but for this moment, I'm heavily leaning towards the gold."

The apology and question made him shake his head, a hand moving to rest on his own sweater as he spoke. "Oh no, you deserve the moment to be yours! I'm just here to browse mostly. And see what sort of baked goods they've got," he added with a little chuckle. "I can't say no to a good apple pastry." Or apple cider donut. Or apple turnover.

Artymus
No worries! My turn to be late XD

[IC] Chimereid Island RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces